Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 05-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #21
popeye11

Default Greetings

Good Morning Ladies and Gents

Shocking, isn't it? Well, I think some of us have known this for some time.
We can hope that many are feigning ignorance and when that cosmic crack opens, just like the soul of a bean, we can blast out of here like a Big...Giant...FART!!!
popeye11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:04 PM   #22

The Hiram key and more importantly the second messiah books have information concerning the tarot .When i read the first one i was struck by the symbolism of the tarot that came up in the story , having used them for a number of years . The second book just confirmed this ,as it goes into more detail linking the tarot as a hidden book revealing the secrets of the craft, if i recall correctly .Worth a read for some information into the masonic mindset
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #23
popeye11

Smile Greetings

Yes 2013, great books! Symbolism is everywhere even during meditation. I don't think the illuminati or the likes created symbols. They just hid knowledge so that they could use the symbols as a means of control. Religion has always been the greatest means of control and so why would they not continue to create new religions. Same old, same old.
popeye11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:01 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye11 View Post
Yes 2013, great books! Symbolism is everywhere even during meditation. I don't think the illuminati or the likes created symbols. They just hid knowledge so that they could use the symbols as a means of control. Religion has always been the greatest means of control and so why would they not continue to create new religions. Same old, same old.
True thatis why we shouldnt give them more power than they try to make out they have .
Ignore the man behind the curtain .
The so called ptb just ahve the script to read fro mso they are aheadof the game as far as understanding it is concerned .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 10:16 PM   #25

The Rising World Religion. Neo-paganism, Neo-satanism or .... The establishment of a New World Order, free of guilt, self-loathing and shame, ...

... Madonna, who has been a Kabbalah devotee for over 10 years, ... to be part of the world as it exists because of her esoteric religion... and ...

Madonna's 2004 "Reinvention Tour" ... Hollywood (Tarot Card Video/ Skateboarding Interlude)

Madonna, the high priestess of Kaballah