Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #21
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
krakhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,338
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Flouride calcifies the pineal gland. It turns it into a rock.
Where is there good information to be found about this? I've raised the idea with a few people but haven't found anything decent to back up my argument. Any help would be appreciated
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #22
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12,977
Likes: 2,698 (1,658 Posts)
Default

Hell, I don't know. Google it?

__________________
Space Doom
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #23
lookfar
Senior Member
 
lookfar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 19,178
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Lol, he's SO lazy isn't he - just can't be bothered to look properly himself!!
__________________
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #24
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
krakhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,338
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Lol, he's SO lazy isn't he - just can't be bothered to look properly himself!!
Don't pick on me! I was in work! Just thought someone would have to hand some studies proving Pineal calcification. Pardon me for asking!!

__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #25
lookfar
Senior Member
 
lookfar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 19,178
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Don't pick on me! I was in work! Just thought someone would have to hand some studies proving Pineal calcification. Pardon me for asking!!

Ah I wasn't picking on you honey (well maybe just a little bit), but you did sort of ask for it, lol

I'm sure there are plenty of studies out there.... that's what Google's for, hehe

__________________
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #26
magicmerlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 625
Likes: 9 (3 Posts)
Default

This has been posted before, but the Vatacan has a huge pine cone in their grounds, which some speculate is symbolic of the pineal.


Isn't the all seeing eye concept making ref to this too, especially since the pineal is made of optical tissue.
magicmerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #27
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 21 (18 Posts)
Default

Hi Magicmerlin, a thread was made about the subject, I would say so....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=pineal+gland
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 07:09 PM   #28
_invisibleplane_
Senior Member
 
_invisibleplane_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 290
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

for those who want 'credible evidence' for non believers, here are some I have gathered

1) Luke, J. (1997). The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland. Ph.D Dissertation, School of Biological Sciences, University of Surrey, UK.
http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/...luke-1997.html

Conclusion: In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty.

2) Luke, J. (2001). Fluoride deposition in the aged human pineal gland. School of Biological Sciences, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11275672
Conclusion: By old age, the pineal gland has readily accumulated F and its F/Ca ratio is higher than bone.

3) Connett, M. and Limeback, H. (2008). Fluoride and its effect on human intelligence. A systematic review. http://fluoridealert.org/connett.limeback.pdf

Conclusion: 18 ecological studies were identified that purport an association between high fluoride exposure and decreased human intelligence.

4) Neurath C. (2005). Tooth decay trends for 12 year olds in nonfluoridated and fluoridated countries. Fluoride 38:324-325.
http://www.whocollab.od.mah.se/euro.html

Conclusion: Graphs of tooth decay trends for 12 year olds in 24 countries, prepared using the most recent World Health Organization data, show that the decline in dental decay in recent decades has been comparable in 16 nonfluoridated countries and 8 fluoridated countries which met the inclusion criteria of having (i) a mean annual per capita income in the year 2000 of US$10,000 or more, (ii) a population in the year 2000 of greater than 3 million, and (iii) suitable WHO caries data available. The WHO data do not support fluoridation as being a reason for the decline in dental decay in 12 year olds that has been occurring in recent decades.

5) Spittle, B. (2008). Fluoride fatigue. Fluoride poisoning: is fluoride in your drinking water—and from other sources—making your sick? Dunedin, New Zealand: Paua Press; 2008. http://www.pauapress.com/fluoride/files/1418.pdf

Conclusion: In this book the focus has been on describing the clinical features of chronic fluoride toxicity as it affects people so that those in fluoridated areas experiencing ill health can consider whether or not it is possible that fluoride is contributing adversely to their health and whether they should have a trial of avoiding fluoride for a few weeks. A number of case histories involving similar symptoms have been presented that suggests there is such a thing as a chronic fluoride toxicity syndrome associated with the use of water fluoridated with about 0.7–1 ppm of fluoride and potentially lower.

6) Pizzo, G. (2007). Community water fluoridation and caries prevention: a critical review Clinical Oral Investigations 11(3):189-93
http://www.springerlink.com/content/t048360372371167/

Conclusion: In most European countries, where community water fluoridation has never been adopted, a substantial decline in caries prevalence has been reported in the last decades, with reductions in lifetime caries experience exceeding 75%. Several studies conducted in fluoridated and nonfluoridated communities suggested that this method of delivering fluoride may be unnecessary for caries prevention, particularly in the industrialized countries where the caries level has became low.

7) Wondwossen, F. (2004). The relationship between dental caries and dental fluorosis in areas with moderate- and high-fluoride drinking water in Ethiopia
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...76165/abstract

Conclusion: The present findings indicate that the second molar is the tooth most severely affected by dental fluorosis and dental caries. Dental caries increased with increasing severity of dental fluorosis, both in moderate- and high-fluoride areas. Thus, a positive relationship between dental caries and dental fluorosis was observed across various tooth types, in both areas.

8) Yoder, K. and Maupome, G. (2007). Knowledge and Use of Fluoride among Indiana Dental Professionals
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...02736/abstract

Conclusion: The majority of dental professionals surveyed were unaware of the current understanding of fluoride's predominant posteruptive mode of action through remineralization of incipient carious lesions. Additional research is indicated to assess fluoride knowledge and protocols of dental professionals nationwide. Educational efforts are needed to promote the appropriate use of fluoride.

9) Yiamouyiannis, J. (1993). Fluoride, the aging factor: how to recognize and avoid the devastating effects of fluoride. Delaware, Ohio: Health Action Press.


also there is a free e-book of The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson, this book and info truly opened my eyes to what water fluoridation has been all about and would recommend it to anyone who wants to know about political/industrial/military influences on its implementation into water, it's a good summary and provides very detailed and name naming info.

the poster astro zombie had it hosted and sent it to me personally...so if people want it for themselves and for distribution I'm sure either one of us would be willing to send it so just PM

Last edited by _invisibleplane_; 21-01-2009 at 07:25 PM.
_invisibleplane_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #29
mushroombot
Senior Member
 
mushroombot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South of Derby
Posts: 1,791
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _invisibleplane_ View Post
for those who want 'credible evidence' for non believers, here are some I have gathered

1) Luke, J. (1997). The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland. Ph.D Dissertation, School of Biological Sciences, University of Surrey, UK.
http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/...luke-1997.html

Conclusion: In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty.

2) Luke, J. (2001). Fluoride deposition in the aged human pineal gland. School of Biological Sciences, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11275672
Conclusion: By old age, the pineal gland has readily accumulated F and its F/Ca ratio is higher than bone.

3) Connett, M. and Limeback, H. (2008). Fluoride and its effect on human intelligence. A systematic review. http://fluoridealert.org/connett.limeback.pdf

Conclusion: 18 ecological studies were identified that purport an association between high fluoride exposure and decreased human intelligence.

4) Neurath C. (2005). Tooth decay trends for 12 year olds in nonfluoridated and fluoridated countries. Fluoride 38:324-325.
http://www.whocollab.od.mah.se/euro.html

Conclusion: Graphs of tooth decay trends for 12 year olds in 24 countries, prepared using the most recent World Health Organization data, show that the decline in dental decay in recent decades has been comparable in 16 nonfluoridated countries and 8 fluoridated countries which met the inclusion criteria of having (i) a mean annual per capita income in the year 2000 of US$10,000 or more, (ii) a population in the year 2000 of greater than 3 million, and (iii) suitable WHO caries data available. The WHO data do not support fluoridation as being a reason for the decline in dental decay in 12 year olds that has been occurring in recent decades.

5) Spittle, B. (2008). Fluoride fatigue. Fluoride poisoning: is fluoride in your drinking water—and from other sources—making your sick? Dunedin, New Zealand: Paua Press; 2008. http://www.pauapress.com/fluoride/files/1418.pdf

Conclusion: In this book the focus has been on describing the clinical features of chronic fluoride toxicity as it affects people so that those in fluoridated areas experiencing ill health can consider whether or not it is possible that fluoride is contributing adversely to their health and whether they should have a trial of avoiding fluoride for a few weeks. A number of case histories involving similar symptoms have been presented that suggests there is such a thing as a chronic fluoride toxicity syndrome associated with the use of water fluoridated with about 0.7–1 ppm of fluoride and potentially lower.

6) Pizzo, G. (2007). Community water fluoridation and caries prevention: a critical review Clinical Oral Investigations 11(3):189-93
http://www.springerlink.com/content/t048360372371167/

Conclusion: In most European countries, where community water fluoridation has never been adopted, a substantial decline in caries prevalence has been reported in the last decades, with reductions in lifetime caries experience exceeding 75%. Several studies conducted in fluoridated and nonfluoridated communities suggested that this method of delivering fluoride may be unnecessary for caries prevention, particularly in the industrialized countries where the caries level has became low.

7) Wondwossen, F. (2004). The relationship between dental caries and dental fluorosis in areas with moderate- and high-fluoride drinking water in Ethiopia
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...76165/abstract

Conclusion: The present findings indicate that the second molar is the tooth most severely affected by dental fluorosis and dental caries. Dental caries increased with increasing severity of dental fluorosis, both in moderate- and high-fluoride areas. Thus, a positive relationship between dental caries and dental fluorosis was observed across various tooth types, in both areas.

8) Yoder, K. and Maupome, G. (2007). Knowledge and Use of Fluoride among Indiana Dental Professionals
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...02736/abstract

Conclusion: The majority of dental professionals surveyed were unaware of the current understanding of fluoride's predominant posteruptive mode of action through remineralization of incipient carious lesions. Additional research is indicated to assess fluoride knowledge and protocols of dental professionals nationwide. Educational efforts are needed to promote the appropriate use of fluoride.

9) Yiamouyiannis, J. (1993). Fluoride, the aging factor: how to recognize and avoid the devastating effects of fluoride. Delaware, Ohio: Health Action Press.


also there is a free e-book of The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson, this book and info truly opened my eyes to what water fluoridation has been all about and would recommend it to anyone who wants to know about political/industrial/military influences on its implementation into water, it's a good summary and provides very detailed and name naming info.

the poster astro zombie had it hosted and sent it to me personally...so if people want it for themselves and for distribution I'm sure either one of us would be willing to send it so just PM
Good work there, thanks for the links. I've accepted the view of the effects of fluoride on the pineal gland, this reinforces it.

Last edited by mushroombot; 21-01-2009 at 08:24 PM.
mushroombot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 12:41 AM   #30
michaos86
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 27
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

For those in the UK that want to know the level of fluoride in your regions water.

http://www.dwi.gov.uk/consumer/conce...uoridemaps.pdf
michaos86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 03:32 AM   #31
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 42 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
I thiugh about this the other dsay, its all about blocking chakras

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49877

Its really not about giving people physical symptoms, its all to do with blocking the chakra's to prevent 'enlightenment'

this is the whole goal I feel. They block the :-

1. Root chakra by keeping us obsessed by sleazy sex.

2. Spleen, food additives, pesticides etc....

3. Solar plexus, by keeping us in a state of fear and negativity,

4. Heart, all the horrors being carried out makes it so hard to LOVE.

5. Throat, well we all know THAT one! The inability to speak out about anything sounding 'alternative' lol,

6. Third eye or brow chakra, it gets calcified by FLOURIDE!


Great post Universal, lots of depth there
This is a great thread OP!


beldazar, this is a great post, and pretty much the same take I haveon how the controllers are controlling us.

Fluoride is only one of the nasties we are having to face, and as you have pointed out, each of our chakras is getting its own hammering as its our connection to who we REALLY are they are determined to sever.

I may move this thread into one of the sub-forums shortly so we don't lose it in the noise of general. I'm not sure where to move it though. Medical/Health/healing, human consciousness, or the matrix nature of our reality?

Suggestions?
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 03:35 AM   #32
universal_
Senior Member
 
universal_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 451
Likes: 6 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
This is a great thread OP!


beldazar, this is a great post, and pretty much the same take I haveon how the controllers are controlling us.

Fluoride is only one of the nasties we are having to face, and as you have pointed out, each of our chakras is getting its own hammering as its our connection to who we REALLY are they are determined to sever.

I may move this thread into one of the sub-forums shortly so we don't lose it in the noise of general. I'm not sure where to move it though. Medical/Health/healing, human consciousness, or the matrix nature of our reality?

Suggestions?

Move it somewhere where theres enough traffic so it gets to a lot of people.

PS: lol what qualifies a thread to be a sticky?
__________________
By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe.
universal_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 04:25 AM   #33
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 42 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by universal_ View Post
Move it somewhere where theres enough traffic so it gets to a lot of people.

PS: lol what qualifies a thread to be a sticky?

This one qualifies.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 04:36 AM   #34
universal_
Senior Member
 
universal_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 451
Likes: 6 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
This one qualifies.

Woo hoo!
__________________
By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe.
universal_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 04:51 AM   #35
vladmir
Senior Member
 
vladmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Flouride calcifies the pineal gland.
yes i read that too.
fuck, i mean nobody should have any doubt whatsoever that the illuminati are really waging war on us, to keep us vibrating in a lower state, and they are actually trying to block the evolution of our species, by destroying, or trying to destroy our higher energy centers which empower us.
Likes: (1)
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 05:40 AM   #36
netta
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,100
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

This was a really good thread. I just now got to read through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
# 1 on my battle list is processed sugar.
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroombot View Post
To begin the exercise, it is necessary to find the correct vibrational tone of voice.
I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. I just noticed a week ago that if I hum at a certain tone, my head makes this really weird noise. It sounds like a machine is in there! Not that I'm saying there is-that's not what I think, but it sounds like when the speakers in a car next to you are so loud that they make this strained vibrational sound. It's hard to explain.

It doesn't happen after I hum for about 30 seconds to a minute. It just happens when I begin humming.

I also get a vibratory feeling from it near the back of my head going forward.

Does anyone know what this means or have you had this experience?
netta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 10:04 AM   #37
mushroombot
Senior Member
 
mushroombot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South of Derby
Posts: 1,791
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by netta View Post
This was a really good thread. I just now got to read through it.


Me too.



I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. I just noticed a week ago that if I hum at a certain tone, my head makes this really weird noise. It sounds like a machine is in there! Not that I'm saying there is-that's not what I think, but it sounds like when the speakers in a car next to you are so loud that they make this strained vibrational sound. It's hard to explain.

It doesn't happen after I hum for about 30 seconds to a minute. It just happens when I begin humming.

I also get a vibratory feeling from it near the back of my head going forward.

Does anyone know what this means or have you had this experience?
Well, I wouldn't say I know the answer but I suspect it has something to do with resonances being reached while you are changing pitch. Like when there's a loud stereo on with some deep bass music playing, the sound affects windows and doors which vibrate themselves if its loud enough.

I would experiment with this, try relaxation and meditation exercises first, then meditate whilst making the noise, changing the pitch until the vibration becomes more pleasing. Repeat it and take note of how you feel afterwards.

Last edited by mushroombot; 22-01-2009 at 10:10 AM.
mushroombot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #38
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 21 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by netta View Post
This was a really good thread. I just now got to read through it.


Me too.



I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. I just noticed a week ago that if I hum at a certain tone, my head makes this really weird noise. It sounds like a machine is in there! Not that I'm saying there is-that's not what I think, but it sounds like when the speakers in a car next to you are so loud that they make this strained vibrational sound. It's hard to explain.

It doesn't happen after I hum for about 30 seconds to a minute. It just happens when I begin humming.

I also get a vibratory feeling from it near the back of my head going forward.

Does anyone know what this means or have you had this experience?

I also believe that certain meditation where you are told to chant OOOMMMM
keeps you locked into the base chakra
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 12:12 PM   #39
mushroombot
Senior Member
 
mushroombot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South of Derby
Posts: 1,791
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
I also believe that certain meditation where you are told to chant OOOMMMM
keeps you locked into the base chakra
I've not done any specific work with chakras as I'm quite new to the meditation side of things. Would you say it is specifically this om sound that keeps this lock or can it happen with other vibratory sounds. I suspect it's about finding the right pitch. When I've tried it, I can feel it when I've reached the right pitch. I also believe that the intention has got something to do with it too.
mushroombot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #40
beldazar
Senior Member
 
beldazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 21 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroombot View Post
I've not done any specific work with chakras as I'm quite new to the meditation side of things. Would you say it is specifically this om sound that keeps this lock or can it happen with other vibratory sounds. I suspect it's about finding the right pitch. When I've tried it, I can feel it when I've reached the right pitch. I also believe that the intention has got something to do with it too.

dunno Mushroombot but I DO know that my house is so full of humming and buzzing sounds, cant be good.....

When the electric went for a few hours there was so much peace!

I bet this could link into the frequency thread or solfeggio scale somehow....

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45571

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20714

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ighlight=432hz

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ighlight=528hz

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ighlight=528hz
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:04 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.