Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 06-01-2017, 04:46 PM   #21
cosmic tramp

Seriously, I think you've got something there, if you went to work on it presenting in a Pre Raphaelite style painting as opposed to a Picassoesque sketch, the spectre emerging from the womanhood, possible multiple spectres of past lovers from a lady in raised long skirts with tight red curls and a black funereal veil, elbow length gloves, set in the background of an opulent drawing room, peppered with portals symbolism of one description or another. Whilst her lover, standing opposite, bedecked in evening dress and three quarter length coat, fist raised to his open mouth, eyes agog in abject fear, body phallically erect in melodramatic shock and awe at the resurgence of returning sexploits of past lovers emerging from a universal womanhood....inexorably overwhelmed by the very portals of his own desires...which now swirl around him...from above as below...

The woman's features, so perfectly beautiful, yet reflected in the wall mirror to reveal the cackling visage of a wizened, toothless old witch...or a reptile...

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 06-01-2017 at 10:07 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:47 PM   #22
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Seriously, I think you've got something there, if you went to work on it presenting in a Pre Raphaelite style painting as opposed to a Picassoesque sketch, the spectre emerging from the womanhood, possible multiple spectres of past lovers from a lady in raised long skirts with tight red curls and a black funereal veil, elbow length gloves, set in the background of an opulent drawing room, peppered with portals of one description or another. Whilst her lover, standing opposite, bedecked in evening dress and three quarter length coat, fist raised to his open mouth, eyes agog in abject fear, body phallically erect in melodramatic shock and awe at the resurgence of returning sexploits of past lovers emerging from a universal womanhood....inexorably overwhelmed by the very portals of his own desires...which now swirl around him...from above as below...

The woman's features, so perfectly beautiful, yet reflected in the wall mirror to reveal the cackling visage of a wizened, toothless old witch...or a reptile...
You painted the picture already there.

Portal is usually used by entities hence ghost...
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:43 PM   #23
elshaper

Default Homework!

Who is up for this challenge? Yes, involves work.

^ - Divination e.g. tarot, I-ching etc are portal.
- Music is a portal.

Results of other people
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 12-03-2018 at 05:00 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:46 PM   #24
ink

Luv ya but sod portals....want to change the west world (think theres a show called that lol) create a hand held EMP appliance....now that would change things
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 08:21 PM   #25
better21

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
See if you get it.

What are these collectively?

If nobody gets it, I'll post a couple of images then it will be ovious. If you still don't get it..... I'll
The way you feel the reality?
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 03:36 PM   #26
elshaper

Quote:
Sun of Shiva 5 months ago
Makes me think of televisions, not only do they put people in trance states, they also function as black mirrors. When that flatscreen is turned off, the screen turns black and acts as a mirror when you're close to it. Makes me think this is not a coincidence, then again there are no coincidences. People in droves willingly buy these portals and have them in their dens, living rooms and most like to "channel and tune-in" right infront of their beds, and leave them on, gazing at them while they sleep.?
^ He's right. TVs are portal, especially if it's not matt.
And iphone screen, glass of water, a bowl of water, pond, lake are all portals.

You are the key to another people's life.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 02-05-2018, 09:10 AM   #27
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper
See if you get it.

They are nothing....... They are imaginary images placed in our minds to make us THINK it is whatever they want.....
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 09:01 AM   #28
lotusrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
See if you get it.

If nobody gets it, I'll post a couple of images then it will be ovious. If you still don't get it..... I'll
I will just put imagination.
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote