Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 15-07-2015, 12:05 PM   #161
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post
but for me personally- that's information I'd want to know.
But is it information or miss information?

You haven't addressed any of my points, don't you think this is the type of organization the Chines government would target? Is there anything you've found on his site that's suspect ,or any other hard information.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2015, 01:24 PM   #162
waxedsoul
Inactive

It is simply information- it is not for me to determine the validity of either Dr Sha's information, or those who purport to have had dealings with him. I have simply conveyed information already out there, which turned up with a very quick google search, and which may suggest that due caution be exercised before committing oneself to his doctrine and hypnotic chants.

I personally see nothing amiss in doing a bit of research into someone's background, character, and philosophy before I'm ready to tout them as the new messiah. Perhaps it is a smear campaign, as you say. It is enough to make me exercise some caution, however. Anyone who's on this forum knows the importance of checking out someone's credentials, or they should do. I can't answer as to whether his organisation is being targeted by the Chinese govt- he seems to be doing quite nicely financially, however. All I can say is that I trust my own inner guidance when it comes to things like this- and others must do the same.

At least both sides have now been presented, and what people make of that information is entirely up to them. It's not like I was looking to discredit the guy, quite the contrary.

People can do their own research if they're interested in becoming a follower of Dr Sha. On balance, I'll probably give it a miss.

Last edited by waxedsoul; 15-07-2015 at 01:34 PM.
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2015, 07:30 AM   #163
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post
caution be exercised before committing oneself to his doctrine and hypnotic chants.
....tout them as the new messiah. ...All I can say is that I trust my own inner guidance when it comes to things like this- and others must do the same.
... becoming a follower of Dr Sha. On balance, I'll probably give it a miss.
People love to personalize things, and go overboard on the messenger .

When I start an Alex Jones thread , people obsess on his personality, "he shouts too much"... "he's too aggressive" ... "he's making money"... never want to discuss what he's saying.

With this mantra, it is the mantra which is important, Sha is irrelevant. People shouldn't be looking for a messiah, or someone to follow.

For a brief moment Sha asked the right question, channeled this mantra, sung it , and gave it out... It stands on it's own merit, separate from Sha, and any personal flaws he may or may not have.
Old 16-07-2015, 07:35 PM   #164
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
People shouldn't be looking for a messiah, or someone to follow.
But... and forgive me here, the title of this thread is 'Incredible Mantra to Change Your Life From China'

The supposition being, that by listening to Dr Sha's mantra, your life will improve for the better. That sounds very much akin to relying on an external source, mantra or no, to solve/rectify your own issues.

Anyway, it's not worth getting at odds over- if you've found something of benefit in his mantras then I'm definitely not trying to take that away. I'm just aware that there may also be vulnerable people who read these threads, who might very well be looking for a messiah, or someone to follow, and who might benefit from seeing both sides of the coin before potentially throwing themselves (and their life savings) at Dr Sha.

I know we shouldn't be looking for a messiah, but deep down, if we're honest, I think we all do to an extent. It's very appealing to encounter someone who appears to have it all worked out, and who can download heavenly codes into our mind for a nominal surcharge. That IS Dr Sha's business model. And it's usually the most vulnerable people who gravitate towards these 'quick fixes'. You cannot purchase spiritual awareness- that is where Dr Sha loses credibility a tad, for me anyway.

Last edited by waxedsoul; 16-07-2015 at 07:37 PM.
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 08:04 PM   #165
aster
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
People love to personalize things, and go overboard on the messenger .

When I start an Alex Jones thread , people obsess on his personality, "he shouts too much"... "he's too aggressive" ... "he's making money"... never want to discuss what he's saying.

With this mantra, it is the mantra which is important, Sha is irrelevant. People shouldn't be looking for a messiah, or someone to follow.

For a brief moment Sha asked the right question, channeled this mantra, sung it , and gave it out... It stands on it's own merit, separate from Sha, and any personal flaws he may or may not have.
Spot on. At the least, this song is a message that we are so very close to the source of love, peace and harmony - due to the effortless and instantaneous 'download' following Sha's request. That is something worth remembering as world events unfold. Where the song came from, his activities may cause a few s, but perhaps his own lesson in life is to learn 'You can't take it with you'!
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 05:26 AM   #166
beancrew49

I think the fact that the song is copyrighted and that he doesn't share it with the humanity he loves without signing up for his indoctrination should say everything.
beancrew49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 02:44 AM   #167
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by beancrew49 View Post
I think the fact that the song is copyrighted and that he doesn't share it with the humanity he loves without signing up for his indoctrination should say everything.
Thanks for bumping this thread Mr bean ... we need to be reminded of it regularly.... We have to sing it, for it to work....

How do you know he copyrighted it? If he did, perhaps it was to stop someone else doing so ....Either way you can listen to it free on Youtube , and no charge if you sing along.

I can't seem to find my favorite mantra video on Youtube! ... had a look at this one ....

http://

How can anyone talk dirty about Dr Sha .... just watching this had me in stitches ...something about his accent , or his mannerisms makes me laugh... he's a big teddy bear.

This one is better ... the sounds are right , but visuals are all wrong...

Last edited by oz93666; 07-02-2016 at 03:30 AM.
Old 07-02-2016, 08:03 PM   #168
beancrew49

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Thanks for bumping this thread Mr bean ... we need to be reminded of it regularly.... We have to sing it, for it to work....

How do you know he copyrighted it? If he did, perhaps it was to stop someone else doing so ....Either way you can listen to it free on Youtube , and no charge if you sing along.

I can't seem to find my favorite mantra video on Youtube! ... had a look at this one ....

How can anyone talk dirty about Dr Sha .... just watching this had me in stitches ...something about his accent , or his mannerisms makes me laugh... he's a big teddy bear.

This one is better ... the sounds are right , but visuals are all wrong...

It truly is one of the (THE?) most beautiful songs I've ever heard, but I do question the motives of the man behind it. Youtube is great, but I was looking to download it so I could take it with me and perhaps use it on my Youtube channel, but alas the internet only directed me to his website that is very suspiciously designed to get you to sign up for things. At any rate, I listen to the song every day and I think we need to share it with as many people as possible.
beancrew49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 03:38 PM   #169
[email protected]

Does anyone have a new link please to the original video in the first post. That video is no longer available
shogan20@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 04:34 PM   #170
aster
Inactive

There are a couple of the messages which he sends out from his website among my old emails, will have a look later to see if there is a link to the song in one of them - don't remember seeing one, but worth a look just in case

Edit: found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hon6Qh1rYA

Last edited by aster; 11-05-2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: link turned out to have 'donate' feature - 'youtube' video substituted
Old 11-05-2016, 04:39 PM   #171
johnnycash

Link is broken.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 05:36 AM   #172
aster
Inactive

Old 27-06-2016, 04:35 PM   #173
hobo

Has anyone here had lifechanging experiences with this mantra?

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 04:14 PM   #174
ladygoogoo

Thanks I Needed this feeling very stuck right now.
will listen and see what happens (sing along to youtube video).
I also have found good results with pranichealing.com and
ho oponopono

I felt drawn to visit david icke forum today for first time in months
now I understand why.

try this link to video on youtube.

Last edited by ladygoogoo; 10-07-2016 at 04:16 PM. Reason: add link to youtube video for fellow forum members
ladygoogoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 06:30 AM   #175
Jared_L

Hello, the mantra has been here for a while. Has anyone changed their life for the better? Will you share with us? How often do you need to listen to the mantra? I have listened it once, but I wonder if that is enough to change anything.
Jared_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 07:48 AM   #176
decim

Talking

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygoogoo View Post
Thanks I Needed this feeling very stuck right now.
will listen and see what happens (sing along to youtube video).
I also have found good results with pranichealing.com and
ho oponopono

I felt drawn to visit david icke forum today for first time in months
now I understand why.

try this link to video on youtube.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote