Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 12-09-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
gestaltdude

Default Subliminal messages in TV and Film

Not having much to do this afternoon I thought I'd treat myself to the final episode of MASH. I've always enjoyed this show and the last episode in particular and havent seen it for years.

I was quite happy watching, and had just got up to an OR scene. Klinger and Potter were talking in the hall, and just as Potter went back into the OR, I saw a poster on the wall behind him. I wasnt sure at first what I had seen, until a second glance and the magnify function revealed the text to read:

'FREE SPEECH DOESNT MEAN CARELESS TALK."

That got me wondering just how many other brief shots that most people probably wouldnt notice (well they're not meant to, its subliminal) were in other show and movies, and thought it an idea to create a thread where such items could be posted.

so please, ny time you see something designed to keep us quiet and passive in a TV show or movie, post it here.

BTW, if you want to look for yourselves, the poster is at 1:21:49 in MASH, Goodbye, Farewell and Amen. I also just realized the reason it was put in, given that this episode is still the most watched series finale of all time, with more than 100 million people tuning in. A perfect vehicle for a little mind control, in a country where that figure would have been about 2/3 of the population.

Last edited by gestaltdude; 12-09-2010 at 10:42 AM.
gestaltdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:59 AM   #2
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gestaltdude View Post
Not having much to do this afternoon I thought I'd treat myself to the final episode of MASH. I've always enjoyed this show and the last episode in particular and havent seen it for years.

I was quite happy watching, and had just got up to an OR scene. Klinger and Potter were talking in the hall, and just as Potter went back into the OR, I saw a poster on the wall behind him. I wasnt sure at first what I had seen, until a second glance and the magnify function revealed the text to read:

That got me wondering just how many other brief shots that most people probably wouldnt notice (well they're not meant to, its subliminal) were in other show and movies, and thought it an idea to create a thread where such items could be posted.

so please, ny time you see something designed to keep us quiet and passive in a TV show or movie, post it here.

BTW, if you want to look for yourselves, the poster is at 1:21:49 in MASH, Goodbye, Farewell and Amen. I also just realized the reason it was put in, given that this episode is still the most watched series finale of all time, with more than 100 million people tuning in. A perfect vehicle for a little mind control, in a country where that figure would have been about 2/3 of the population.
Since MASH is set in the Korean War and since sets are supposed to conjure up some kind of authentic portrayal of the environment the drama takes place in, why would such a poster be a "subliminal message" as opposed to the sort of poster you get during a war? What's this here subliminal message supposed to be saying since "careless talk" isn't an issue to the general public.

Here is a WWII poster with exactly the same line.

http://www.usmm.org/postertalk2b.html
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
gestaltdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
Since MASH is set in the Korean War and since sets are supposed to conjure up some kind of authentic portrayal of the environment the drama takes place in, why would such a poster be a "subliminal message" as opposed to the sort of poster you get during a war? What's this here subliminal message supposed to be saying since "careless talk" isn't an issue to the general public.

Here is a WWII poster with exactly the same line.
Yes I thought of that as well, and it very probably was the case. Even one of my mates, who is not up on all the conspiracy side of things, pointed this out. I just want you to know that I am currently a lonely person with not much to do with my time until my boys come to stay for a week tomorrow.

However, while the above is all quite true, I still think that the point is at least partially valid. And as I mentioned in the OP, the intent of this thread isnt do discuss the validity of the opening argument, though I am happy to do so (see above remarks), it is mainly to post material from othershows etc. Essentially what Im trying to say is I dont want this thread to get too hooked up discussing the OP.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #4
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Yes I thought of that as well, and it very probably was the case. Even one of my mates, who is not up on all the conspiracy side of things, pointed this out. I just want you to know that I am currently a lonely person with not much to do with my time until my boys come to stay for a week tomorrow.

However, while the above is all quite true, I still think that the point is at least partially valid. And as I mentioned in the OP, the intent of this thread isnt do discuss the validity of the opening argument, though I am happy to do so (see above remarks), it is mainly to post material from othershows etc. Essentially what Im trying to say is I dont want this thread to get too hooked up discussing the OP.
Well if you don't want to restrict yourself to the OP, I'd say 'subliminal messages' trying to plant suggestions in people's minds are ubiquitous in cinema these days, though it's not a NWO conspiracy. The matrix was a classic example.

Last edited by dogsmilk; 12-09-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:46 PM   #5
sannox

subliminal ? in yer face more like .

the bucket list ,
theres a scene with the two guys morgan freeman and jack nicholas talking agains a backdrop of pyramids , check out the one and only pyramid centre screen with the top glowing , found yt clip its at 1.41 .

sannox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:59 PM   #6
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sannox View Post
subliminal ? in yer face more like .

the bucket list ,
theres a scene with the two guys morgan freeman and jack nicholas talking agains a backdrop of pyramids , check out the one and only pyramid centre screen with the top glowing , found yt clip its at 1.41 .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNWg5DlWVa8
Yeah cinematic shots of pyramids with nice lighting are always a subliminal message that brainwash people, especially if they don't airbrush out the "glowing" top.

I saw that video and my unconscious mind instantly took in the totally blatant pyramid my conscious mind failed to notice. Now I'm craving a one world government for some reason!

Last edited by dogsmilk; 12-09-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #7
sannox

Quote:
Yeah cinematic shots of pyramids with nice lighting are always a subliminal message that brainwash people, especially if they don't airbrush out the "glowing" top.

I saw that video and my unconscious mind instantly took in the totally blatant pyramid my conscious mind failed to notice. Now I'm craving a one world government for some reason!
all that from one clip ,
its more than one scene its the movie theme ,
for example both men ditch family for own purposes one is a billionaire dines with royalty the other dreams of black president (pre obama release )
if you knew how subliminal messaging worked you would know its about the big picture and guiding minds into a thought process not making a micro secound demmand one day you will see the fnords
sannox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #8
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sannox View Post
all that from one clip ,
its more than one scene its the movie theme ,
for example both men ditch family for own purposes one is a billionaire dines with royalty the other dreams of black president (pre obama release )
if you knew how subliminal messaging worked you would know its about the big picture and guiding minds into a thought process not making a micro secound demmand one day you will see the fnords
Never seen it, but from reading the plot synopsis it sounds like one of those feelgood with tear-jerking films. Deep impact portrayed a black president before it happened. Woooooooooh! The notion of a black person ever being president would be something no fiction would ever dream of unless it was a deliberate 'subliminal message'...right?

If you seriously think the illuminati or whatever put subliminal messages in films, then how does this happen? It's easy to say how product placement happens - corporations pay to have their products put into films and are very open about it. Sometimes it goes to ridiculous extremes.

But if there are subliminal messages supposedly put there that will mean exactly jack shit to 99% of the population but will allegedly manipulate their consciousness, then how this is gone about? Do the illuminati approach the director and the set designers and say "we want a pyramid with a glowing top in here or else"?

It strikes me - like with 'symbolism in pop videos' - people just say 'this looks like that' or 'that's uncanny' and then decide it was deliberately put there by the 'elite'. No-one seems to care one jot about how this shit is supposed to be organised on a practical basis. It's what fascinates me about a lot of conspiracy claims - people just don't seem arsed about the practical aspect of how what they claim happens actually does in the real world.

Last edited by dogsmilk; 12-09-2010 at 01:29 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
gestaltdude

It may be that subliminal is not the word I am looking for, unless you take it to mean, "messages that are not perceived consciously.' However I cannot find any other word that describes what I am trying to get across so I have to stick with it. Alternative suggestions would be appreciated.

I wsa hoping to avoid the whole product placement side of the argument, as that tends to operate very much on a conscious level. It is more about raising awareness of a product than trying to get across a message. Even something simple like that odd tennis ball House plays with in the show of the same name can generate interest, as apparently requests for balls of that design have been received from all over.

I think the closest parallel I can come up with tonight is the movie They Live. Although the technique used for hiding the messages is very different, I still think there are little messages spread throughout the media that, while seemingly harmless individually, have a culmulative effect that makes people less likely to think for themselves.

Before I forget, check out these numbers, particularly in relation to the epsidoe spoken of in the OP.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ion_broadcasts.

Dammit, there was something else I was going to say but it left my mind via the side door while I was getting that link organized. Smeg. If i think what it was I'll come back.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:20 PM   #10
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:

I think the closest parallel I can come up with tonight is the movie They Live. Although the technique used for hiding the messages is very different, I still think there are little messages spread throughout the media that, while seemingly harmless individually, have a culmulative effect that makes people less likely to think for themselves.
1/How? Who organises and implements this and what evidence is there to support this practical orchestration, given this is absolutely fundamental to the notion?
2/What evidence is there for the efficacy of what is being proposed?
3/Specifically what kind of images make people less likely to "think for themselves"?

Last edited by dogsmilk; 12-09-2010 at 02:20 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:50 PM   #11
gestaltdude

Quote:
1/How? Who organises and implements this and what evidence is there to support this practical orchestration, given this is absolutely fundamental to the notion?
2/What evidence is there for the efficacy of what is being proposed?
3/Specifically what kind of images make people less likely to "think for themselves"?
Ah, now I understand what you're all about. thank you, I won trouble you with counter arguments again.
Old 13-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #12
pound

Movies, music, books, the corporate news, basically all forms of media are incredible tools for the engineers of social conditioning/programming to utilize to manipulate the public consensus with. Ever since the inception of Hollywood running along side the written word (and of course way before the modern era), art has imitated reality, or is it the other way around? And is it all just mere happenstance that so much of what we first see depicted in movies or written about in books turns out to later become reality as we know it? I don't think there are any coincidences, especiallly in regards to the motives and true intent of the Illuminati through the use of behaviour modification under the guise of 'entertainment'.

The recent Russian spy scandal that was hyped up all over the corporate news at the same time that Hollyweird just so happened to be promoting Angelina Jolies (Merovingian bloodliner and cousin to Hilary Clinton, Celine Dion, Madonna and Pierre Trudeau) latest movie dealing with, wait, RUSSIAN SPIES....was laughable at best as the timing couldn't of been better timed. Talk about a total pyschop.

The amount of outright hints and sometimes subliminal background messages in movies and cartoons running from the late 70's all the way up until 911 in 2001 describing the outcome of that day way before it ever took place is nothing less than a blatant example of the use of predictive programming through the vehicle of movies. It's been revealed numerous times that the Pentagon consults with Hollywood producers (Zionists for the most part) on movies, specifically war movies to try to sway the court of public opinion. In fact their is a famous CIA quote from the 80's in which it is stated that everyone who is paraded in front of the public is owned by the CIA.

Last edited by pound; 13-09-2010 at 12:21 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 02:43 AM   #13
Dude111

MASH - What a good show!!!! (Last episode was sad as LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE'S last show was sad)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 07:04 AM   #14
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Movies, music, books, the corporate news, basically all forms of media are incredible tools for the engineers of social conditioning/programming to utilize to manipulate the public consensus with. Ever since the inception of Hollywood running along side the written word (and of course way before the modern era), art has imitated reality, or is it the other way around? And is it all just mere happenstance that so much of what we first see depicted in movies or written about in books turns out to later become reality as we know it? I don't think there are any coincidences, especiallly in regards to the motives and true intent of the Illuminati through the use of behaviour modification under the guise of 'entertainment'.

The recent Russian spy scandal that was hyped up all over the corporate news at the same time that Hollyweird just so happened to be promoting Angelina Jolies (Merovingian bloodliner and cousin to Hilary Clinton, Celine Dion, Madonna and Pierre Trudeau) latest movie dealing with, wait, RUSSIAN SPIES....was laughable at best as the timing couldn't of been better timed. Talk about a total pyschop.

The amount of outright hints and sometimes subliminal background messages in movies and cartoons running from the late 70's all the way up until 911 in 2001 describing the outcome of that day way before it ever took place is nothing less than a blatant example of the use of predictive programming through the vehicle of movies. It's been revealed numerous times that the Pentagon consults with Hollywood producers (Zionists for the most part) on movies, specifically war movies to try to sway the court of public opinion. In fact their is a famous CIA quote from the 80's in which it is stated that everyone who is paraded in front of the public is owned by the CIA.
WELL SAID POUND!

My thoughts and views, exactly. As the ptb own the media and all it's forms then it would make sense that they can do with it exactly as they please. If anyone actually truly believes that tv shows and movies are simply for entertainment purposes, then think again, it's as pound describes, predictive programming and social engineering.

Every single show and movie has some sort of symbolism in it, even the most "innocent" ones. You try and find ANY music video without any form of symbolism in it, you will be very had pushed. Did it one evening, a whole load of vids that was on freeview, about 20+ of them, EVERY SINGLE one had something, pyramids, red and blue, hand signals, sun, five pointed stars, all seing eye..etc....every single one..shocking !!

Being aware of what they are doing is a real eye opener and it does empower you, if only to laugh at their blatantness, saying that, there are though still a few shows that have been and are being shown that some will find enjoyable..Father Ted not being on anymore is a shame, I did love that show !
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 07:48 AM   #15
signalnorth

Honest a God I watched Heartbeat on ITV last evening and there was a set of swords on a wall in the pub in the shape of a Pentagram.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
signalnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 08:22 AM   #16
sparkplug

A lot of things that are planted in TV shows or films are there so people get used to things for when they actually happen.

There are loads in the Simpsons, one being 911.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 09:04 AM   #17
1eyeopen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
A lot of things that are planted in TV shows or films are there so people get used to things for when they actually happen.

There are loads in the Simpsons, one being 911.
It was a brochure showing a coach trip to new york cost $9 dollars, the nine was close to the towers. It could be read as 9 11.

There's now doubting it served it's purpose though. You could tell it prepared people for 9/11 when the planes hit, the towers collapsed and everyone just said "Ah, no need to panic, Matt Groening warned us about this. Carry on"

Last edited by 1eyeopen; 13-09-2010 at 09:16 AM.
1eyeopen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 10:27 AM   #18
gestaltdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
WELL SAID POUND!
Talk abou tsending messages.

Just finished reqatching the last couple of episodes of this year's doctor Who. Taker out the "u" and we have, "Well said, Pond." In this case Amy Pond, companion of the Doctor which, had I not just watched it, still would have sent me scuttling for the lemming (my mouse that keeps on falling off the chair) to watch the 11th Doctor's 1st season.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:14 AM   #19
conspicurios27
Inactive

I found this when looking up quotes from my fav cartoon growing up - Hey Arnold

Poster of the image mentions that this is a scene where the guy in the pic - Mr Pataki is talking about expanding his business and getting rich.... hint hint.
conspicurios27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2015, 08:24 PM   #20
monteglenn
Inactive

Quote:

MASH was quite a liberal show, especially for the time it was in. It would seem quite at odds with the message of the show to be inserting "subliminal" pro-government, conservative messages into it.

A simple explanation would be that it was a show about participants in a war, and such posters would likely be commonplace in the environment in which the story was set.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
monteglenn is offline   Reply With Quote