Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 15-02-2018, 12:15 PM   #1
elshaper

Default Manifestation techniques

When was y'all washed last?

When I say this, not just showering/bathing to wash your butt, I mean your spiritual b-o-d-y. If you are finding difficult to manifest, I bet ya, you have never ever cleansed your spiritual body in your 30, 40 50+ years of your life. yuk.

If you want to manifest something, cleanse your spiritual body first and cleanse more because you are probably like that crusty man who has never washed in 60 years...in spiritual body term.

There are hundreds of way of doing so find that works for you.

Basically your spiritual dirt will block you from opportunities and flow of energy you need to manifest. So before you start doing your cosmic ordering, cleanse yourself. Your life would be peaceful and smoooooooth like honey.

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=eNyUGTGzF7Y

^Amazing drumming. Literally, your heart chakra warms up by listening to it. Never happened before.

Download it from here. -> store.cdbaby.com/cd/thehealingdrum
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 15-02-2018 at 11:48 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 12:20 PM   #2
elshaper

Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 28-06-2018, 08:57 PM   #3
trebor8

'If you want to manifest something, cleanse your spiritual body first and cleanse more because you are probably like that crusty man who has never washed in 60 years...in spiritual body term.'

have you done this? if so,what did you manifest?
trebor8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 09:59 PM   #4
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8 View Post
'If you want to manifest something, cleanse your spiritual body first and cleanse more because you are probably like that crusty man who has never washed in 60 years...in spiritual body term.'

have you done this? if so,what did you manifest?
Yes, that's what I keep on telling people!!
They talk about clean diet etc... but never cleansed themselves spiritualy.
When you cleanse, it's so much easier to manifest and also receive messages etc.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 28-06-2018, 10:31 PM   #5
trebor8

Okay whats next on your manifest shopping list?
trebor8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 11:12 PM   #6
elshaper

Add yours here.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320766

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 24-08-2018, 05:00 PM   #7
alisa2

alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 10:15 PM   #8
alisa2

I found this to be useful- create the life you want from the future, not the past.

Old 28-08-2018, 02:56 PM   #9
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
I found this to be useful- create the life you want from the future, not the past.

Sounds good, except there is no past or future.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 29-08-2018, 03:32 PM   #10
alisa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Sounds good, except there is no past or future.
From a psychological point of view, there is a past and a future. If you work for a living then you're governed by the clock- past and future time. Good luck escaping that. What I'd like to manifest (more like unmanifest) is the psychological self. That would put to bed all those crazy images of me having to go to work. lol Maybe I should be careful what I wish for.

Pg 268 of Biology of Enlightenment

Paul: But meditation does give results.

UG: Yes, meditation gives immediate results and that is what you want. But, basically, meditation is in the opposite direction, although it produces the result you want. It is not in the direction of liquidating what you want to liquidate [i.e., the psychological self].

Last edited by alisa2; 29-08-2018 at 03:47 PM.
Old 29-08-2018, 04:23 PM   #11
alisa2

I suppose one can imagine oneself as a free being, wherever and/or whatever they are- i.e., at work or not at work. IOWs, replace one image with another image.
Old 31-08-2018, 02:59 PM   #12
cosmic tramp

Someone's just given a me a huge 1.6kg pre-made Family size Beef Lasagne fer nowt. Now how does that fit in...I wasn't trying to manifest one, it just happened. Now, two minds about this, having made this dish virtually with my eyes closed for well over two decades I've alway been averse to buying pre-made ones which never taste as good as mine do anyway.

But then again beggars (or tramps) can't be choosers so there you go. Is this the cosmos getting it a bit wrong...Tramp emits Lasgane affinity therefore provide it in abundance...in a polypropylene carton and cardboard packaging ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 31-08-2018 at 03:03 PM.
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 03:55 PM   #13
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Someone's just given a me a huge 1.6kg pre-made Family size Beef Lasagne fer nowt. Now how does that fit in...I wasn't trying to manifest one, it just happened. Now, two minds about this, having made this dish virtually with my eyes closed for well over two decades I've alway been averse to buying pre-made ones which never taste as good as mine do anyway.

But then again beggars (or tramps) can't be choosers so there you go. Is this the cosmos getting it a bit wrong...Tramp emits Lasgane affinity therefore provide it in abundance...in a polypropylene carton and cardboard packaging ?
The skillful way to manifest is to aim what you want and get the thing exactly you've ordered! If random things manifest, it might just be a random thing.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 31-08-2018, 05:03 PM   #14
cosmic tramp

Quote:
The skillful way to manifest is to aim what you want and get the thing exactly you've ordered! If random things manifest, it might just be a random thing.
All well and good, but how then do you therefore ratify the random manifestation by your world view ? What then, is the intent and purport (if there is one). How does this fit in with the overall manifestation mindset, given there's no such thing as a random thing in this entire universe ? Everything has purpose. "Your dinner" you may well answer.

Yesterday I found a little stubby red Argos pencil somebody had dropped on the pavement, which ended up in my pocket. Always handy. Pencils. Gave it a good home. Yet again we see random manifestationalism, or is there some greater force at work here, a dot joining I simply cannot comprehend... yesterday 20g of pencil, today 1.6kg of Beef Lasagne...what happens tomorrow...and the day after...
Old 31-08-2018, 05:11 PM   #15
elshaper

Quote:
All well and good, but how then do you therefore ratify the random manifestation by your world view ? What then, is the intent and purport (if there is one). How does this fit in with the overall manifestation mindset, given there's no such thing as a random thing in this entire universe ? Everything has purpose. "Your dinner" you may well answer.

Yesterday I found a little stubby red Argos pencil somebody had dropped on the pavement, which ended up in my pocket. Always handy. Pencils. Gave it a good home. Yet again we see random manifestationalism, or is there some greater force at work here, a dot joining I simply cannot comprehend... yesterday 20g of pencil, today 1.6kg of Beef Lasagne...what happens tomorrow...and the day after...
I can think of a number of things but it's for you to work it out cosmic.
Why do you think that if someone gives you something 'good' is a good gift?
It may not be. I could be a poisonous one (not physically or chemically but spiritually).
If you see an object or animal, is it a sign? You need to be able to decode these things.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 31-08-2018, 05:22 PM   #16
cosmic tramp

Quote:
If you see an object or animal, is it a sign? You need to be able to decode these things.

Actually yes, helping somebody do their garden yesterday, spent most of the time re-bonding with their cat who has taken a purring, dribbling, slavering shine to me. Covered my clothes in cat hairs.

So am I supposed to keep a manifestation journal (as JW Dunne did with dreams) ? I'll start one today pencil...lasagne...and who knows, three months and 50 pages later it might culminate in some cosmic code cracking.
Old 31-08-2018, 05:53 PM   #17
ink

Quote:

Who the fuck knows mate....well actually only you!

It requires the 'bigger' picture of your interaction within the short drama of your current life!

There are 3 different 'beings' interjecting and questioning YOUR awareness....so the 'creation' is defined via YOUR allowance and knowledge of these others!

To comprehend the requirement for lasagna we would need your thoughts 'broken' into ....

You....the actual awareness
The 'physical' form you inhabit
Those thoughts which are not of you but most consider are.

Of course the playing out of your past, remembered only as 'ghost' images which each consider 'real', would be very difficult....if not impossible to do!

You did 'create' the gift of lasagna, you did 'create' the pencil and also the silly cat.......But which 'voice' are you listening to?

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 06:43 PM   #18
elshaper

Quote:
Actually yes, helping somebody do their garden yesterday, spent most of the time re-bonding with their cat who has taken a purring, dribbling, slavering shine to me. Covered my clothes in cat hairs.

So am I supposed to keep a manifestation journal (as JW Dunne did with dreams) ? I'll start one today pencil...lasagne...and who knows, three months and 50 pages later it might culminate in some cosmic code cracking.
You need to keep a journal like this.
Quote:
31st August 2018
Visualized picking up £20 note on the street.

2nd September 2018
Success! A £20 note was right on my door step. Only took two days to manifest.
Then you can keep an eye on how fast you can manifest them.
If you can manifest it within 24hrs or even within an hour would be great though somethings does take time. I've done it both.

But you need to be careful. If you are too specific, it may take a long time to manifest.
Like I want to manifest money could mean 1) a penny on the street, 2) a pound coin 3)a £20 note etc.
But if you specify £20 it might take a longer time.
I have been very specific and manifested that within an hour though.

I go to the zero point, darkness. If interested, watch all the alchemy video I've been posting.
Sometimes it's not just knowing how to do it. The thinking behind it is just as important.
I just listen to many people who are manifesting things and learn how they do it to make my life easier.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 31-08-2018 at 06:50 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:37 PM   #19
cosmic tramp

Ok there's something I want (with me this is rare as I'm not of that mindset, normally with material things) but now and again... in a local shop round here they've got "Tales of the Unexpected" complete DVD boxed set (122 episodes ) priced at £35. I keep going back in to look at it, touch, hold it. Now, it works out at only 28.6p per episode if you do the math, so it isn't that expensive for over 60 hours entertainment. But £35 is £35. I've thought about this object everyday for over a week now. I put my request in to the Universe. I've also mentioned it on this site now. Does collective manifestation work ?

Time will tell.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-09-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:07 PM   #20
elshaper

Quote:
Ok there's something I want (with me this is rare as I'm not of that mindset, normally with material things) but now and again... in a local shop round here they've got "Tales of the Unexpected" complete DVD boxed set (122 episodes ) priced at £35. I keep going back in to look at it, touch, hold it. Now, it works out at only 28.6p per episode if you do the math, so it isn't that expensive for over 60 hours entertainment. But £35 is £35. I've thought about this object everyday for over a week now. I put my request in to the Universe. I've also mentioned it on this site now. Does collective manifestation work ?

Time will tell.
The collective thinking is probably the worst thing you can do. You are still following the false new age thinking.
I never tell anyone what I want to manifest until I have manifested it. Others will contribute their negativity to it e.g. criticism etc to block your wishes.

There are much to learn cosmic and you haven't started your step 1 yet.

Start practising something easier? If you do it everyday then you'll soon increase your strength. But I wouldn't do it in the light. Everything germinate from darkness including plants and babies.

btw, good teachers will only drop breadcrums (hints, direction) here and there for you to picking up to go on. Never a slice of bread and they make you work hard. It's up to you to seek that information for yourself. And the student has to have thirst for knowledge to the point that they spend every waking hours studying, even while sleeping. There is NO short cut. Most people will give up there about. My circumstance left me no choice but learn. You may be short of cash but nobody is coming after for your life so there is no urgency, is there?

The good place to start manifestation is to cleanse yourself. This is like...the basic necessity. You must be looking like the crusty man in my OP. lol Why do you think wealth will come to you if you are looking like that? Everybody think, if I visualize, it will come. No...buddy. There is whole more to it.

A Town Cursed by Jesus