Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 10-09-2016, 06:04 PM   #21
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
er I supported my stuff with evidence and in a lot of cases is the scientific position held
The mainstream scientific views are nothing to cite for credibility for TI concepts deca. They think all TI's are mentally ill. Just about the only thing they are good for is proven technology exemplifications and you can use your own mind to figure it out from there.

Quote:
ok post your supporting objective evidence that you base your belief and conclusions on ...thanks
It happened to me, so it's proven to me. Cutting edge Black Ops don't really come with mainstream proof very often. Even if I didn't have the rare experiences, they obviously have the capability to do it, so what is stopping them? Occam's Razor
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-09-2016 at 06:27 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 06:13 PM   #22
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
The mainstream scientific views are nothing to cite for credibility deca. They think all TI's are mentally ill.
no it actually supports alot of what we claim ... thou they don`t believe its being used on unwitting victims ...but they also admit it not been properly investigated

Quote:
It happened to me, so it's proven to me. Cutting edge Black Ops don't really come with mainstream proof very often. Even if I didn't have the rare experiences, they obviously have the capability to do it, so what is stopping them? Occam's Razor
ok so why are there not more victims coming forward that share your beliefs then

also why can`t YOU see its a real bad move to claim that others peoples experience is due to this technology thou they don`t believe/think that themselves also these other groups are full of fakers and psychologically unstable people ...and YOUR evidence is based what happened to YOU and you then have hypothesise/ project this happens to others

now can YOU make YOUR videos and website clear that what YOU post in them is YOUR beliefs based on YOUR experience and is not generally the accepted view of the majority of TI`s ...thanks
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 10-09-2016 at 06:21 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 06:23 PM   #23
Cryptoverse

Quote:
ok so why are there not more victims coming forward that share your beliefs then
Because they have not figured out it is technology.

Quote:
also why can`t YOU see its a real bad move to claim that others peoples experience is due to this technology thou they don`t believe that ...and YOUR evidence is based what happened to YOU and you then have hypothesise/ project this happens to others
When did I do that (Edit: I meant in this thread)? All I am saying is black ops sources use these technologies to present a large list of facades.

Quote:
now can YOU make YOUR videos and website clear that what YOU post in them is YOUR beliefs based on YOUR experience and is not generally the accepted view of the majority of TI`s ...thanks
If you could please stop subverting my threads deca that would be nice. You accuse me of shit yet you are presenting information that would gaslight TIs if they had experienced what I speak of. Srsly?

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-09-2016 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:29 PM   #24
deca

look its YOU subverting what a targeted individual is

https://sites.google.com/site/target...01/definitions
Quote:
TI or Targeted Individual is an individual who has been placed into a maze of psychological and often physical warfare tactics which is orchestrated by the U.S. military, C.I.A. and federal law enforcement. From community harassment known as “Organized Stalking” and various other invasion of privacy tactics and violations of basic constitutional rights to invisible, silent physical torture through the use of highly targeted overexposure to electromagnetic radiation
change your stuff and call it MILABS https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/milit...uction#English
Quote:
A deceitful military operation performed to convince the targets of the operation that they have had an encounter with extraterrestrial beings which is actually a staged ploy
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 10-09-2016, 06:36 PM   #25
Cryptoverse

deca, why must you always come in my threads and slander me. What is happening to people is not MILABS. MILABS is military abductions and a lot of people consider them to be extraterrestrial involved.

Personally, i think technological targeting is fine being called targeting. Every impersonation i speak of is used on targeted individuals too. Please, leave my threads alone. You just derail them. Like my psyops thread where you derailed it with like 30 posts all trying to mislead people that the technologies are only being used on TIs, nobody else. Including vicious slander that was patently untrue. You say you have experienced mind control, is it possible they are mind controlling you to subvert my threads?

I get correspondance from TIs saying I saved them from illusions with my content. So excuse me deca when i say, you are full of it and trying to subvert something good.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-09-2016 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:47 PM   #26
deca

sorry I am not slandering YOU .
I am merely pointing out what you post about is more of the domain of MILABS and is not part of what is defined as being a TI ...and its not just me is it ....

look at the definition

https://sites.google.com/site/target...01/definitions
Quote:
TI or Targeted Individual is an individual who has been placed into a maze of psychological and often physical warfare tactics which is orchestrated by the U.S. military, C.I.A. and federal law enforcement. From community harassment known as “Organized Stalking” and various other invasion of privacy tactics and violations of basic constitutional rights to invisible, silent physical torture through the use of highly targeted overexposure to electromagnetic radiation (Targeted Individuals – And The C.I.A.).
clearly YOU are broadening it to cover other experiences which it does not cover.

I am sorry you just can`t make unsupported claims that are totally outwith what is general accepted as TI claims and not expect to be called on it...

Last edited by aster; 10-09-2016 at 07:06 PM. Reason: re. Forum rules and guidelines on discussing moderation
Old 10-09-2016, 06:53 PM   #27
deca

Quote:
Because they have not figured out it is technology.

When did I do that? All I am saying is black ops sources use these technologies to present a large list of facades.

If you could please stop subverting my threads deca that would be nice. You accuse me of shit yet you are presenting information that would gaslight TIs if they had experienced what I speak of. Srsly?

thats called MILABS ok

Last edited by deca; 10-09-2016 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:54 PM   #28
Cryptoverse

Quote:
sorry I am not slandering YOU .
I am merely pointing out what you post about is more of the domain of MILABS and is not part of what is defined as being a TI ...and its not just me is it ....

clearly YOU are broadening it to cover other experiences which it does not cover.
The definition is not comprehensive. And who says who defines the official definition for TI? I would say yes, v2k targeting can be part of the definition of TI. I do not think that is incorrect. You see deca, sometimes you have to think about something instead of just parrot someone else.

Quote:
I am sorry you just can`t make unsupported claims that are totally outwith what is general accepted as TI claims and not expect to be called on it...
v2k targeting is well within TI modality. You clearly slandered me in the psyops thread with a vicious fabrication. You have no problem fabricating things against me and to be honest deca you have been part of my targeting because of this. I would say you are not a perp, but just being used....
Old 10-09-2016, 06:59 PM   #29
Cryptoverse

Quote:
thats called MILABS ok
No it's not. You have no clue what MILABS is. Technology facades on their own are not considered part of MILABS as far as I've ever seen. MILABS is military abductions. They do use an extraterrestrial cover story, but that doesn't mean all illusions done by these sources fall under that program. MILABS is a tiny program compared to mind control programs.

I have called them mind control programs, psychological operations, technological mind tricks, technological illusions, electronic targeting, etc. All valid labels.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-09-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:10 PM   #30
deca

but your "Technology facades"
or what TI`s call mind games , deception in the TI community are normally short lived or based on human perpetrators hence why the victim calls themself a TI.

so what YOU are trying to do is explain that other people are being deceived by a Technology facade that they are having a spiritual/paranormal experience

but would not these people just realise after a while anyway that there experience was too controlled and regular ...or it get so ridicules that they totally were lost and discredited

again can you not see your folly here and how you are going to make it difficult for TI`s who know they are TI`s and are trying to expose this job more difficult ???

again I told you before ...the TI community is moving away and distinguishing itself away from mental illness and also supernatural/paranormal/et claims .....you what to pull it back ???

and I think its you that's being manipulated ....as my position is in line with the TI community ...and I am afraid yours is not

Last edited by deca; 10-09-2016 at 07:16 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:18 PM   #31
Cryptoverse

Quote:
but your "Technology facades"
or what TI`s call mind games , deception in the TI community are normally short lived or based on human perpetrators hence why the victim calls themself a TI.
They have to figure it out first.

Quote:
so what YOU are trying to do is explain that other people are being deceived by a Technology facade that they are having a spiritual/paranormal experience
This is just your (faulty) perception of what I'm trying to do. Didn't you just say technology can produce a spiritual/paranormal experience in another thread, except when it suited your point. Now you say it as if it's something outlandish.

Quote:
but would not these people just realise after a while anyway that there experience was to controlled and regular ...or it get so ridicules that they totally were lost and discredited
This is where informing them about their experience is beneficial. They do not understand technology. I take pride in helping the lost and discredited. I also take pride in breaking the spell the targeting sources have on some people, which I have assisted TIs related to illusions.

Quote:
again can you not see your folly here and how you are going to make it difficult for TI`s who know they are TI`s and are trying to expose this job more difficult ???
I do not think i am doing that, no. This could be just the v2k/MK implanted explanation your mind control handlers have given you to derail my sensitive information again. Or it's just a knee jerk non-thought-out fabrication again, like some of your other slander against me. It seems right up your alley to do that, so why wouldn't you do it again.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:31 PM   #32
deca

Quote:
They have to figure it out first.
er thats why they call themselves a TI .... and most TIs have human protagonist anyway so its a case of who,how and why
Quote:
This is just your (faulty) perception of what I'm trying to do. Didn't you just say technology can produce a spiritual/paranormal experience in another thread, except when it suited your point. Now you say it as if it's something outlandish.
yes it has sort of been demonstrated by the GOD helmet ...but also there are far more common reasons/explanations for people to have spiritual/paranormal experience something you don`t seem to address in your videos
so it "can" does not mean "it is" and certainly not the main reason/cause for peoples spiritual/paranormal experience
Quote:
This is where informing them about their experience is beneficial. They do not understand technology. I take pride in helping the lost and discredited. I also take pride in breaking the spell the targeting sources have on some people, which I have assisted TIs related to illusions.
well I not so sure its wise to inform/convince individuals in a way that you do that there experiences is due to technology
also again what makes you have the correct knowledge,experience, training and equipment... help and support to do so/offer ???
can`t you see you are going to end up in trouble here ...also possible convince psychologically unstable individuals with mental health issues or attention seeking fantasied to start to claim they are TI`s
simple being a TI is not recognised ...there little or no support for TI`s ...there not many experts or stable functioning TI`s ..we are overwhelm and bog down ...we don`t need a influx of people that think they might be a TI because one of your videos ok

Quote:

I do not think i am doing that, no. This could be just the v2k/MK implanted explanation your mind control handlers have given you to derail my sensitive information again. Or it's just a knee jerk non-thought-out fabrication again, like some of your other slander against me. It seems right up your alley to do that, so why wouldn't you do it again.
why are you saying its just in my mind...or me being manipulated when clearly its your information that's at odds with the TI community .

Last edited by deca; 10-09-2016 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:46 PM   #33
Cryptoverse

Quote:
yes it has sort of been demonstrated by the GOD helmet ...but also there are far more common reasons/explanations for people to have spiritual/paranormal experience something you don`t seem to address in your videos
I don't call them spiritual or paranormal experiences in my material really/much(maybe 1-2 times in 100 videos), so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Quote:
so it "can" does not mean "it is" and certainly not the main reason/cause for peoples spiritual/paranormal experience
Obviously not every case is technology. I feel I didn't need to mention it so much. I have mentioned that before several times though.

Quote:
well I not so sure its wise to inform/convince individuals in a way that you do that there experiences is due to technology
also again what makes you have the correct knowledge training to do so ???
can`t you see you are going to end up in trouble here ...also possible convince psychologically unstable individuals with mental health issues or attention seeking fantasied to start to claim they are TI`s
You just love to ramble off negative nonsense about me. I can't help if some psychologically unstable person finds the truth and reacts to it. They can do the same to basically any TI info. Voices, targeting by the govt, etc. This point could be said about your own website if it had been near decent in explaining the TI situation.

Quote:
when clearly its your information that's at odds with the TI community .
Oh please deca, it's at odds with YOU. Not the TI community. Since when is the mind of deca the entire TI community. What a ridiculous claim.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-09-2016 at 07:47 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:12 PM   #34
deca

ok lets see whos at odds

Quote:
The TI orgs can't handle the UFO/ET reality. They are too worried about credibility to research it... What they don't realize is if others practice the same ignorance as them, except for TI info, they are ignored.

With all that being said, I would say most of what happens with these techs in this day and age is terrestrial.
also you made may more claims on that thread that is not in line with the TI community

omnisense just call your stuff MILABS that way I don`t need to be on your case simple or make your technology facade/beliefs come under MILABS at least

Last edited by deca; 10-09-2016 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:18 PM   #35
Cryptoverse

Quote:
ok lets see whos at odds

also you made may more claims on that thread that is not in line with the TI community
I don't include information about Extraterrestrials in my TI information. If you noticed in my latest 3 full length films as well as this thread don't include ET info. The only time I have mentioned anything close to ET info in my 4 full length films is when I mentioned very late in my documentary that some people believe that there are forces above the shadow government, and i agree but 'i was staying away from that info'.

So now you are using the same tactics as the people I'm targeted by to suppress my information. lol Nice deca.

You might as well mention I also do not fall into the TI community because I do not believe in God. I'm an atheist, I'm sure God believing is more common in the TI community too

I would be ashamed of myself if i was mind controlled to post 20 times subverting the truth in a good thread. Just sayin...

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-09-2016 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:19 PM   #36
Cryptoverse

Quote:
omnisense just call your stuff MILABS that way I don`t need to be on your case simple or make your technology facade come under MILABS at least
Your attempted blackmail is noted. It isn't MILABS. It is part of a new age of COINTELPRO more often than having to do with military abductions(which is what MILABS stands for MILitary ABductionS).

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 10-09-2016 at 08:20 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:21 PM   #37
smac85

Omnisense is the only TI that was able to help me break free from the christian facade and other types of mind control, AI is a fact to me now and I know what goes on those mega churches, baptism with the holy spirit is just AI fooling people.
Hebrews9:22
"Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins."
What a disgusting religion christianity is.
smac85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 08:27 PM   #38
deca

look I have wasted so much time debating people on here over the Dr persingers god helmet and how peoples spiritual/ET/paranormal experiences could be induced by technology well before you even was on this forum
alL I wanted it was it to be offered/considered as an option as a possibility because ufologist/spiritualist would ignore it or ridicule it and that's it.

but really Ti`s should focus on getting being a Ti recognized and something done about it .....not going around trying to convince others they might be TI`s especially from people that's in fringe groups and hold fringe beliefs

again I only get into debates like this on the DI forum ......
Old 10-09-2016, 08:36 PM   #39
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by smac85 View Post
Omnisense is the only TI that was able to help me break free from the christian facade and other types of mind control, AI is a fact to me now and I know what goes on those mega churches, baptism with the holy spirit is just AI fooling people.
sorry ???? you sound like you had a troubled life and probably need professional help/advice

Last edited by deca; 10-09-2016 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:41 PM   #40
Cryptoverse

Quote:
look I have wasted so much time debating people on here over the Dr persingers god helmet and how peoples spiritual/ET/paranormal experiences could be induced by technology well before you even was on this forum
alL I wanted it was it to be offered/considered as an option as a possibility because ufologist/spiritualist would ignore it or ridicule it and that's it.
My information is unique in this field. It seems all you want to do is slander me and destroy the credibility of my threads. So why on earth if I am exposing something you believe in, are you trying to suppress my information.

I have a question deca, please answer this: Are you trying to suppress my information?

Quote:
but really Ti`s should focus on getting being a Ti recognized and something done about it .....
lol, getting something done about it. Ok. Like what?

Quote:
not going around trying to convince others they might be TI`s especially from people that's in fringe groups and hold fringe beliefs

again I only get into debates like this on the DI forum ......
Sorry, I do not let ******** ******s on the david icke forum dictate my actions. I have also wasted a lot of time debating on this forum with people all trying to subvert my work. That is their common denominator. You know you are on the right track when a bunch of people showing signs of mind control end up attacking your work.