Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 25-02-2008, 12:51 AM   #1
jozen bo

Default The Mind Portal!!! Door of endless doors...

What is the Mind Portal?

(My shadowed body holding an empty Time Map Mind Portal against the wall to show off its proportions.)

Hello!!!

I have an interesting discovery I would like to share I call the Mind Portal. The Mind Portal is something that sprang out of my head about 3-4 years ago. I was doing experiments with time tracking and using Mayan Combinations of 13 and 28. I began with a Standard Gregorian Calendar and modulated the units into a Mayan output. I was following the Mayan Calendar that a friend of my mother's developed. Then I changed the shape to a series of rings. After some time I wanted to track my Spiritual Development...if it was possible...and exactly that thought in mind I traced out the first Mind Portal...OK...its not the first, as there is one other person in this world who tracked out the same Portal 13 years before me on approximately the opposite side of the world and HER name is Eve Hogan. We have spoken...she is a wonderful person and I will have to keep in touch.

Aside from that, I had no idea who Eve Hogan was at the time, nor had I any idea that someone else had drawn a time map like mine. It didn't matter then,
as all I could do is look at the map as my hand scribed a spiral with 13 wraps.
Working so closely with the Mayan Calendar as I was at the time, it flashed instantly to my head that 28 co-centric lines from the middle would make it a year long calendar with 13 moon months. I stared at it when it was done and begin to meditate over the potentials.

I immediately realized 2 things!!! One...putting a code into this (I had already worked out a code for the rings) was far more complicated, intricate, and vast then it was with the rings. I could already see strange combinations forming in my head that where somehow far better then the ring codes. Two...I could spin the code I developed for viewing my spiritual growth and watch it turn into a tunnel.

The second realization brought about a strange question. How many dimensions was I seeing when my mind performs the optical illusions of a tunnel...how many dimensions can an illusion have?

Fast forward...after mapping this thing out by hand I realized how time consuming it would be so I developed it on AutoCADD so I could print it out and work with many larger copies much quicker. I filled out hundred of patterns, exploring their meaning and building a code in the process. I called it the first evolution code.

(This is a picture of the actual first evolution code that I scribed into the first mind portal I used)

The first evolution code consisted of symbols for key words that I used to track down what I did. I can look at the symbol and read its meaning just as you read these letters into words. As I began to fill out the first map a pattern emerged, the pattern of my time. What is this doing I thought? I continued further to find out.

I was having so many things blast through my head at the time, another pattern I was working with that had no code was a checker board spiral. I put it on a bike wheel and spun it. I wanted to train my eyes, the black and white contrast stretching my rod recepticals so I could take in new light with my eyes. IT WORKED!!! After 2 or 3 weeks I could see chi energy and other kinds of energy...electromagnetic energy, or so other kind of energy? I identified over 50 kinds of energy. They had distinct differences...and most of them just couldn't be the same.

(The Checkered pattern I used to jog and train my eyes to see many different kinds of energy directly with)

Back to the code, I found that the act of tracking and scribing it was training my inner imagination, focus, and vision. I was beginning to see things more clearly in my head! Towards the end of the year I was having experiences that where out of this world!!! I will describe more about this as I follow up later in this thread.

I will try to cover the 5 big questions as best as I can. What, Why, How, When, and Where?

What is the Mind Portal? Nobody on earth knows!!!
Why use the Mind Portal? From my own experience I'd say because it unlocks that great potential within the human DNA CODE!!! Our Time has Come!!! (Note: that is literally and metaphoric). I made a list of claims: I'll go over just 7 (there are many more) of them briefly:
1-more energy
2-increase of dreaming and vivid nature of dream
3-sense evolve- I can see things I never saw before
4-empowering
5-more time- perception of time has slowed down a lot
6-increased sensivity=better sex
7-divine sense awaken- its just a feeling
How to use the Mind Portal? Work out a Tracking Code, Track the Code, Build a wheel, Put the calendar an the wheel, spin it, and watch it. That's it!!!
When to use it? This planet is a mess, personally I think its now or never!
Where to use? Anywhere you want...no one can stop you because there are no laws forbidding Mind Portals that exist!!! They don't exist because of the answer I gave for What (What is the Mind Portal?...Nobody on earth knows!)

So...this is experimental, because those who go into the Mind Portal are Pioneers, the Mind is the Last great frontier. This Portal goes deep. It goes deeper and deeper. Does it have an end? No. This means that this Portal can take you anywhere once you know how to use it. If one goes that deep then the portal, code, and DNA are nearing full capacity of manifesting their potential.

Before I close my opening to this thread I would like to share the original name I gave to the Mind Portal: The Dharma Flower Calender Portal. I spent many months racking my head trying think of a name until I read this paragraph from the Lotus Sutra:
"At that time in the land Adorned with Pure Light there was a bodhisattva named Wonderful Sound, who long ago had planted numerous roots of virtue, offering alms to and waiting upon immeasurable hundreds, thousands, tens thousands, millions of Buddhas. He had succeeded in acquiring all kinds of profound wisdom, the Dharma flower samadhi, the pure virtue samadhi, the samadhi of the constellation king’s sport, the conditionless samadhi, the seal of wisdom samadhi, the samadhi that allows one to understand the words of all living beings, the samadhi that gathers together all benefits, the pure samadhi, the samadhi of the sport of transcendental powers, the wisdom torch samadhi, the adorned king samadhi, the pure light glow samadhi, the pure storehouse samadhi, the unshared samadhi, and the samadhi of the sun’s revolving. He had gained all these great samadhis equal in number to the sands of a hundred, a thousand, ten thousand, a million Ganges."

That last part really grabbed my attention, as this is of the sun's revolving since it is a year calendar on a single canvas, since it is a yantra that unlocks human potentials and human powers...and as it is a samadhi...it brings about higher levels of concentrated meditation and is also a form of yoga. I'll go over the other samadhi's mentioned as I follow up more on this thread. For now, I give the definition of a Samadhi, it might be helpful:
"Samadhi (Sanskrit: समाधि) is a Hindu and Buddhist technical term that usually denotes higher levels of concentrated meditation, or dhyana, in Yogic schools, and is considered a precursor for enlightenment, or Nirvana, in Buddhism."
-Wiki

As I follow up and build on this thread I will go over many things in greater detail, such as: how this gets to the roots of atomic structure and changes it there, a chronological report of how this has effects me over time, and much more. For now I will leave a link to the place where I first posted this discovery:

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread....light=Jozen-Bo

If anyone would like a FREE Copy of the PDF file used to print out a full 3-foot circumference Mind Portal Calendar Map, simply email me at [email protected] and write: Want a Copy. I will send back an email with the PDF attached to it. Open and save it into the computer and it is then yours. Do what ever you want with it, give it away if you want, as the file is then yours to play with.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
jozen bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #2
jozen bo

Do you have any thoughts or comments about this?

Please feel free to ask any questions!

I will be adding more here in a bit.
Old 25-02-2008, 12:11 PM   #3
jozen bo

OK...I thought I might add this now.

Why is this in the topic of Symbolism, Mind Control, and Subliminal Programming?

Symbolism...the Mind Portal is a symbol itself, it is filled with symbols, and it operates on symbol code encryptions. Furthermore, by working with symbols directly one learns how to read symbols in all of their manifestations, this makes subliminal programming more difficult for outside parties who would use symbols for the purpose of subliminal programming another without their awareness of what is going on.

Mind Control...the Mind Portal is a Mind Control device. One uses it to gain total control of their own minds. It undos the Mind Controlling mechanisms that others have implemented. It frees your mind...making you in control of it and not someone else!

Subliminal Programming...the Mind Portal reprograms the operating sytem of the mind via symbols, subliminal input, and thus subliminal programming. But who is the programmer? The one who works with the Mind Portal is the Programmer. Thus, no one but the individual who uses this is performing subliminal programming. It reachs into the sublime regions of the mind, taps their powers, and manifests them over time.

It appears that nobody here is showing much initial interest. I hope this changes, but I can't predict anything. If no one asks any questions or gets involved in this thread, then its development will be much slower. So...questions?

On another note:

This is to the Big Guy...David Icke are you out there? Could you please take a look at this and say something about it when you have time? Why am I trying to reach you? I have reasons...I'll give them, a long time ago I was walking down the street when I noticed a guy laughing and apparently hysterical that he was, looking around at everyone else on the street as if they were all drones. As he walked by me he looked into my eyes and saw an awareness that stood out. So he spoke to me "I know you are capable of understanding this book", he then showed it to me...it was one of your books David Icke. "I can see in you something I don't see in the others", he laughed. I smiled and told him I will eventually read the book, that it is only a matter of time. He then told me "Ah...I know that you will eventual read this book" he gave me a warm smile and then we went seperate ways. There was something very mystical about that encounter.

Later my mother was reading one of your books and told me some of your experiences you wrote about. We talked and she said I should try to connect you and show you the Mind Portal I developed. I was so busy at the time and didn't know where to start. Now I have run accross your forums site and so it is here that I am trying to reach you. Are you out there David?

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

Last edited by jozen bo; 25-02-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Old 25-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #4
tanuki
Inactive

What kinds of symbols are used? Ones you choose? Can you use Kanji as the symbols? Also, how exactly do you amke and use one?
tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 06:45 PM   #5
cruise4

Its interesting. Just waiting for more information.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2008, 04:10 AM   #6
drael

Mathematics of time? yes?

Any interesting anomolies around 2012?
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:16 AM   #7
jozen bo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanuki View Post
What kinds of symbols are used? Ones you choose? Can you use Kanji as the symbols? Also, how exactly do you amke and use one?
You can use any symbols you want. There are no rules. I didn't make this with the idea of having there be rules. I later made a tracking system based on my own ideas, which are individual. If you can find a way to put Kanji Symbols into a code, then yeah, you can use them. By the way...what are Kanji Symbols?
Old 01-03-2008, 11:19 AM   #8
jozen bo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
Its interesting. Just waiting for more information.
Do you not see the link? Lots more info there. Then again I wrote a manual and a 300 page book, but those aren't available at the moment. Then again, I am curious what sort of information you are waiting for?

Statistics? Scientific? Could you tell me what exactly you would like to know more about? It would be very helpful for me to know.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:35 AM   #9
jozen bo

Quote:
Originally Posted by drael View Post
Mathematics of time? yes?

Any interesting anomolies around 2012?
Mathematics of time...YES! Those the Math involved in this thing is beyond anyone's full ability to calculate. The shapes and forms of the code and mathematic formula's to describe them, formulas to describe why the person's mind made the choice for those symbols, formulas for why the events occurred as they did at the time they did, formulas for how events connect in a domino effect, formulas, for subtle negating factors...like breathing and dreaming and how that effects every other dynamic possibility and outcome there is, and so on. The chain of mathematical formulas within this map that branch out are too many to fully comprehend. We can catch bits and pieces and stitch them together, but that would take lots of time. If one knows how to harmonize and withdraw a code from their mind to track and trace their time, then they will get an overall pattern. We can better understand a ball by seeing it and not its formula. What we see with this is a complete overload to describe for my being one person alone. I go on and on and still having gotten even a little bit out compared to what I have seen overall. It is clear I can never really describe it as I can experience it.

"Any interesting anomolies around 2012?"

How quick you are to ask such a good question! Yes, it has a great deal to do with 2012!!! I am trying to get this out so as many people see it as possible before that special time. I am getting a pulse, a signal, a sense, a memory, and feeling, and more that this is what I should be doing between now and then. I understand it from a perspective I could never totally explain, if you went as deep into the Mind Portal as I, then I could explain it without words.

Another valuable aid to the answer of this question is that there where a very unusual number of events shortly prior and during the time I developed this. One is that I was working with the Mayan Calendar, meditating on it, and tuning in to it. It is very clear to me that it has directly contributed to my thoughts converging as they did in that one moment when the idea and its image burned out of my thoughts into a clear image on paper. I will have to expand on this answer, as it is one of the toughest questions anyone has asked. I don't think I will be able to answer it alone, I will probably need help answering such a big question. Could you build on that question so we can angle in and try to extract a more complete answer?

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
Old 07-03-2008, 08:09 PM   #10
jozen bo

Its been some time since anyone asked anything?

So I thought I would ask a question myself, does this thing make anyone nervous? If so...why? If not...why?

Also, I wonder if David Icke has seen it by now? What will he say? I am so curious to find out. David Icke...you out there?

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
Old 08-03-2008, 08:24 PM   #11
jozen bo

Still no answers?

I suppose that is an answer itself!
Old 08-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #12
beldazar

Hi jozenbo, i cant say i really understand it, I think i would like to try spinning it as it is quite powerful just staring at it if i can prevent my eyes from watering!!! I havent heard of such a thing before so i dont have any information to go on. Would you be able to explain it in very simple terms for me???
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:01 PM   #13
jozen bo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Hi jozenbo, i cant say i really understand it, I think i would like to try spinning it as it is quite powerful just staring at it if i can prevent my eyes from watering!!! I havent heard of such a thing before so i dont have any information to go on. Would you be able to explain it in very simple terms for me???
I can easily do that, how simply should I get?

Do you want then shortcut version without all the heavy stuff in between?

You haven't heard about it because nobody has. There is a Lady named Eve Hogan who did similar work 12 years ago. I didn't know about her at the time my mind worked this out. I found her 2 years later after searching the internet everywhere for anyone who had done something like it. I took it much further, as I introduced the element of spin. I worked out a matrix code to communicate to myself from the inside out and from the outside in. This Mind Portal is 99% subliminal and 1% other. The code consists of shapes I chose myself. They cross over and connect in certain ways I chose myself. I can follow what they communicate when they are not spinning, they are tracks that tell me about my life.

When I spin them, they inform my subconscious about billions of things that happened during the time span that they occurred. My deep scrub memory recalls the things that happening in between the seconds that I didn't note, observations I wasn't even consciously aware of at the time. That information blasts into the wave patterns and straightens out the Equilibrium so I can tune into the Singular Point of the Physical Everything.

I want to say more...but I just caught myself. The information has to be retrieved by questions. So there are some things I won't say unless one knows how to ask.

I continue with where I left of before digressing. This Mind Portal shows you everything. I see more then I could ever describe. We can call this sight a knowledge, because you come to know things easier when you can see them. If you believe or feel that the Human DNA has vast amounts of power that can be tapped, this is a jack-hammer.

Does this help? The more you ask the more you will know (thats why I ask).

Thanks,
Jozen-Bo

Last edited by jozen bo; 08-03-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #14
beldazar

nope, im still lost! Its a bit like somebody trying to explain quantum physics, ive just given up on steven hawkins universe in a nutshell for that reason. Are you saying in a rather complex way that it is used to retrieve lost memories or have i got that wrong entirely? Im from england and as i watched waking life last night, i have realised that american students use a more elaborate form of language, maybe all students do but im no student!!! I understand the words you use but not in the context you put them. What is scrub memory for example, sorry for sounding thick!!!
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:43 PM   #15
jozen bo

Don't worry about it. Almost everyone I talk to gets confused...no scratch that, everyone I have ever talked to gets confused sooner or later. We can never truly communicate our ideas to each other 100%, no one can.

Deep Scrub Memory is memory that is neither accessible to the conscious mind nor is it even fully active normally. There are memories that one can only reach if they are in a deep state of concentration and focus, which is what hypnotist do to their patents, put them into a deep state of concentration, so they can access memories that are being blocked or that have normally had their active pathways squeezed out of use.

I am no hypnotist, I have no interest in getting into people's memories myself. I am interested in helping them to do it on their own. With the Mind Portal, there is no hypnotist and there is no hypnotized state. You remain conscious, awake, and aware the whole time. You have no memory loss while you are in that state. Instead, your memories start to flash through your mind.

This does so many things I don't really know where to begin. Yes, it strengthens your memory while retrieving memories from the deep scrub, the inactive experiences stored in the subconsciousness. There are other memories it taps as well, dead memories, the ones we normally can never access, because we lost them when we died. This is getting real deep when someone starts tapping those memories using the Mind Portal. Flashes of previous life, and then millions and billions of them. How do you sum that up?

This does other things...its not just a Memory Machine, its a Time Machine (for traveling within the Mind...which some scientist believe is the essence of reality itself), its a dream machine, its a map, its a calendar (just like any other..sorta), its a path, its a trip, its a Portal. Since its a Portal...we should know where that goes and what its about...shouldn't we?

Then again, no one I can think of is capable of fully grasping the Entirety of the Meaning...It is a Portal. I could use that word in many ways to make it impossible to refute, or I could use that word in ways that would make it easy. It depends on how the word is use...Portal.

Does that help?
Don't worry too much if it doesn't, just keep asking questions and you'll do fine. We don't start out automatically knowing everything. It takes time. If you use this you will understand it better and faster then if anyone tells you about it. I could spend a 1000 lifetimes teaching you and you would still get more out of it from doing it directly (practical learned knowledge, not theoritically learned knowledge) for one year if you develop a code and spin it yourself.

Its like...how does a virgin know what sex is when all they ever do is watch?
They don't. Just a metaphor...the best one I can think of.

Questions?

Last edited by jozen bo; 08-03-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:13 AM   #16
nulltid

Hi Jozen Bo!!

This is an magnificent invention, or should I say discovery, that you present here. You display the qualitys of a true genius. I will provide you with questions, as requested.

#1. Do you consider the MindPortal to be in a beta edition?

#2. If imagination is the limit, what are the protective measures against those who wish to utilize the MindPortal for harmful purposes?

#3. Do you see how this could bring a radical change to society and in particular the education system?

#4. Is it also a communication device?

#5. Can non-human animals have benfits from the MindPortal?

I will most certainly post more questions as they arrive in my consciousness.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:50 AM   #17
asentinel

Default mind portal could equal higher chakra?

I have "seen" a chakra above the crown (in the top of the head) and I think access to these higher chakras are allowing deeper levels of self knowledge, and so being able to go to those centres may be what you are presenting. I am just trying to see where there is overlap of info. I have experienced a lucid dream, after "asking" about past lives, and it was like a wheel of screens, and as I delved into each one I saw a lifetime in a minute amount of time, super fast forward, and as the wheel passed around I asked for it to stop, as I was seeing so much information it was too much to process in the consciousness I was viewing with.

Have you noticed the petals of a chrysanthimum flower? I have travelled down tunnels with the sides displaying either checked, or diamond or rows of dot points, all a representation of a grid I feel. They appear like winding tubes. What if you are travelling up to the next level of chakra, containing ever more refined and comprehensive information about your being/entity/consciousness/genetic body blueprint and it's history.

I have seen a picture of a "plasma gun" (The Electric Universe by Wal Thornhill) closely resembling this wheel/chakra, and I think it is all electrical in nature.

When you concentrate on this wheel do you go into a trance state and do you leave your body, or have remote viewing experiences?

What is your first language please, as that may help me to understand your "turn of phrase". thankyou.
"~~*Star Child*~~child of the stars ~knowledge and creativity ~contained in all ~the universe ~is yours ~for the asking ~be reminded ~of your connection ~because it is continuous ~it is only you ~who choose confusion ~from time to time ~forgetting ~your heritage! ~love..."
asentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:58 PM   #18
jozen bo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulltid View Post
Hi Jozen Bo!!

This is an magnificent invention, or should I say discovery, that you present here. You display the qualitys of a true genius. I will provide you with questions, as requested.
Thank You! Questions unfold Answers!

Quote:
#1. Do you consider the MindPortal to be in a beta edition?
Yes and No.

No. It appears in its perfected state, the symbols and the measurements of the archimedean spiral within it are reflective of certain patterns that occur in nature, such as the even measurements of distribution of equal units found within the DNA. When it spins, the distribution of other spirals begin to make themselves observable.

There are spirals hidden in a spirals, with more spirals hidden in those spirals. This continues, and as one develops the ability to observe them with more care, new ones make themselves observable. It gets deeper and deeper. If you follow this path, you are going into your DNA and seeing everything, which is more then I can explain in a life-time.

Yes. It is also the prototype of new creation. There will be many thousands of different versions in the future, different map configurations, different seals, and different information configurations. We will be able to go and pick up new information and quickly absorb it with this. Certain patterns have certain effects.

There are also different wheel models, which plays an important part of the information in the form of electromagnetic energies being delivered. A blue spiral square has different affects then a green six pointed star such as this one (sorry, its in black in white):

By jozenbo at 2008-02-12

One could make alphabets, and put them into the wheel's grid to control how the information settles into the mind. We make one of these filled with a foreign alphabet, say sankrit or mayan or chinese; and then we print out or upload free copies, then anyone can either download the information and print it out, or (if and most likely when this hits the market) go and purchase a quality copy with the desired alphabet in it.

The difference between having the PDF and paying print shop prices for a full sized copy or having this at stock rates by offset printing many copies is steep. I know because I have had to pay those print shop prices more then once. If the shop isn't trying to squeeze you dry, the price will be between 4 and 5 dollars. I have had people give me prices as high as 100 dollars for a single print that size, a total rip-off that I am never going to pay!

So...4 is the lowest I have seen and what I go for a this time. Stock prices would make the cost go down a huge amount! Try 50 cents to 1 dollar, if the stock is big enough. Business is manipulating energy to achieve results about ideas. I am very busy trying to get this out as clearly and easily as possible. The easier it is to get, the more people will get it...get it? (a little humor there in case you missed it...I have got to stay light in order to converse my energies).

The more people get it, the more they will do with it...human innovation is human indeed. People will tweak with it, experiment with it, and try to break it down into a science. This part is fun, because you can only break it down scientifically so far before it goes beyond the reach of science to be scientific about it.

Thus, yes it is in the beta as it will spread out into new forms.
And, no; because even in its original form science will never be able to fully pin it down.

Quote:
#2. If imagination is the limit, what are the protective measures against those who wish to utilize the MindPortal for harmful purposes?
They will self-destruct!!! Bad idea it is to have a bad idea about doing bad things when one is allowed to go into their minds, as these times make easier. I warn strongly against ever bringing bad intent into this. Sure, they might be able to contaminate every molecule in the universe, just a blip of a second. Then they will self-destruct and everyone else will be fine.

Trying to use it to brainwash people is impossible. There are those bad intentions again, and if brainwashers aren't using it themselves then they will never know whats really going on in the minds of the so-called brainwashed (since this Mind Portal can take you far away from the outer world of distractions, it can be very liberating to say the least), and they will find that the joke is on them.

If they do use it themselves, then they will A...change their views about many things quicker then I can guess, or B...their bio-pulse will shut down and they will die. Not just a typical death either, but a real to the core version. When the Mind turns on itself, there is suffering no less. There is a term, ancient that it is, that the mind can break into seven pieces and this is the worst feeling ever. It means many different levels of suffering, not just one. Overwhelmed with agony, the person who clings to distorted views is crushed at the very core of the Spirit within and their CHAKRAS separate into seven parts dispersed. Do you know why our chakras must stay together?

Quote:
#3. Do you see how this could bring a radical change to society and in particular the education system?
I see most clearly. The whole world could change faster then ever in the shortest amount of time ever. Zero-point, the peak of Novelty. The Universe will then open its arms to us and we will KNOW THE STARS!!! (as we actually can then physically go to them and visit and explore a whole new realm, bigger and more rewarding then you could possibly begin to imagine!!!

The Education System will be affected beyond measure. Intelligence will burst out of nowhere. When one uses this thing, they start to get images of inventions in the mind. Imagine a world of people inventing. All that information moving quickly from minds, easy to accumulate. Learning will then be a balance of passive and active assertion, instead of being merely active as it is at the moment. We are on the brink of a Planetary Mind Awakening. Our Intelligence and those sleeping parts of the Mind, the 80-90% we don't use, are going to be activated by this! How can that not change the education system?

Quote:
#4. Is it also a communication device?
Most certainly it is. Two people can attune their minds using it. By harmonizing the minds, communication will occur naturally with more ease. Remember I mentioned earlier we never communicate 100%. We would get closer to that figure!

Plus, when two cells are harmonized they are resonate. When they resonate to the same frequency at exact intervals, they can communicate instantly across vast spans of space. This aligns thoughts so they occur at the same time, information becomes telepathic by definition of the word. It travels an incredible amount of space defying the limits of light speed, to deliver the input.

Right now, as well, our bodies are radiating information at many levels, that those around us are receiving. Complex mixtures that we can not even begin to map out in entirety are occurring. Interactions. Information comes in so many ways, at so many levels. This is certainly a communication device. It trains the cells and the different levels of consciousness to communicate and bring access with each other. Your subconscious begins to communicate with your conscious.

Quote:
#5. Can non-human animals have benfits from the MindPortal?
I suspect so. We might even end up having talking monkeys, not just monkeys that can do sign language, but can actually mutate the muscles to speak. Who knows how far back this can trickle? I can communicate with animals and plants by feeling their condition. But to use words out loud would be novel to say the least....lets teach the rocks to talk...lol!

Quote:
I will most certainly post more questions as they arrive in my consciousness.
Thank You, nulltid; again!!! Your questions are very valuable. Without them everything slows down.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
Old 09-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #19
jozen bo

Quote:
Originally Posted by asentinel View Post
I have "seen" a chakra above the crown (in the top of the head) and I think access to these higher chakras are allowing deeper levels of self knowledge, and so being able to go to those centres may be what you are presenting. I am just trying to see where there is overlap of info. I have experienced a lucid dream, after "asking" about past lives, and it was like a wheel of screens, and as I delved into each one I saw a lifetime in a minute amount of time, super fast forward, and as the wheel passed around I asked for it to stop, as I was seeing so much information it was too much to process in the consciousness I was viewing with.
This experience sounds very similar to many of my own. We hvae much in common. I have also stopped the inflow of information many times, because it was coming in too fast. I can relate to what you are saying. The info overlaps!

Quote:
Have you noticed the petals of a chrysanthimum flower? I have travelled down tunnels with the sides displaying either checked, or diamond or rows of dot points, all a representation of a grid I feel. They appear like winding tubes. What if you are travelling up to the next level of chakra, containing ever more refined and comprehensive information about your being/entity/consciousness/genetic body blueprint and it's history.
I have observed many flowers, I am a flower lover to say the least. There is a term in the Lotus Sutra...the Flower King! Its one of the boddhisattvas who vowed to return to the world at the right time. I feel a deep connection to this part of the Sutra.

What if you are traveling up to the next level of chakra? I sense that it is already clear to you that this is the case, as it is me. The question is more of a statement, which is accurate and precise. Well said!!!
You are on the ball!

Quote:
I have seen a picture of a "plasma gun" (The Electric Universe by Wal Thornhill) closely resembling this wheel/chakra, and I think it is all electrical in nature.
Electro...Magnetic in nature. It delivers information patterns in the form of light wave patterns. However, I have seen over 50 types of energy since I began, and not all of it behaves the same. Some of it I have no idea how to identify, some of it plays with me. Little lights appearing at times when they should, not showing any sings of chance in their times of appearing.

Eventually, you can feel the energy...electric and magnetic that it is, going right into you mind and settling into your body cells from there. You are correct, it is electrical in nature. It even produces electricity as the wheel turns, just not as much as it would if we put a copper coil around its perimeter and placed it between magnet poles. Then we could see a nice little electric show as it spins and as we make energy! (Note: there are over 40 wheel models already logged in my mind).

Quote:
When you concentrate on this wheel do you go into a trance state and do you leave your body, or have remote viewing experiences?
I suspect it begins with the remote viewing more then the out of body experiences. I have so much remote viewing going on I sometimes can't even talk, everything around me lose my attention. I have had several out of body experiences as well, but they do not occur with the consistency of the day to day remote viewing. I suspect all of this can be trained to a point of mastery.
The remote viewing is safer and thus easier to access, because our subconscious doesn't feel the need to protect us from incoming views so much. Whereas, projection is a shocker at first, and our minds do what they can to protect us from too much shock all at once (note: shocking is electrical).

Quote:
What is your first language please, as that may help me to understand your "turn of phrase". thankyou.
My first language is English. My second Language is gathered as learning to recite bits of ancient Japanese (a dead language), my third language is German. I desire strongly to learn more and plan on configuring systems to aid my learning many more languages, but I haven't the time right now, because timing is important. If I focus too much on myself right now, others will miss opportunities I am trying to make available to them. I need to get the snowball to break out into an avalanche. Then I can give myself more time, as I have to work full time (requiring energy and taking time), I am married and my wife is pregnant (relationships require time and take it); my valuable resource of time is reduced (if I can get into an independent situation, I will be able to move with light speed).

Thank You Asentinel,
Your questions and insights are valuable!!!

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

Last edited by jozen bo; 09-03-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #20

Interesting i will finish reading later . i was very into th Mayan calendar around 99/2000 and i managed to understand its working so i could draw out the following year at that point , but i wandered away a bit i still delve into it occasionally .The black and white wheel reminds me of the energies given off by and coming into a body in space such as earth .does anyone know of a program where i can make the image spin on screen rather than print it out to achieve this? .Good work Jozen Bo look forward to reading more .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote