Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 01-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #41
air_bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by allseeinguy View Post
Before Kubrick died his wish was for Eyes Wide Shut to be released on the 30th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, 16th July 1999.

http://www.conspirazzi.com/kubrick-and-apollo/
Are you sure?

Eye's Wide Shut premier:

Quote:
WHEN: Tuesday, July 13 -- 6:30 p.m. Arrivals; 7:30 p.m. Screening
http://www.seeing-stars.com/meet/Mov...WideShut.shtml

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120663/releaseinfo

It's a little hard to fit truth around transparent lies don't you think Mr Weidner

"White man's burden" chief
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:02 PM   #42
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
Are you sure?
The premiere isn't the release date.

Go down two lines:

Quote:
USA 16 July 1999

What's all this about:

Quote:
"White man's burden" chief
?

Last edited by size_of_light; 01-04-2012 at 12:04 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #43
air_bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
The premiere isn't the release date.

Go down two lines:

What's all this about?

?
Funny, at the top of the page it says:

Quote:
Release dates for
Eyes Wide Shut
Have you not seen 'The Shining' where Nicholson's character says two or three times "White man's burden"? which clearly suggests what the horror in the film relates to.Clearly nothing to do with Apollo 11 and the Moon landings.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:27 PM   #44
size_of_light

Quote:
Funny, at the top of the page it says:

Release dates for
Eyes Wide Shut
Well they're not going to create a separate heading just for the premiere are they?

The public release date was July 16.

A premiere requires preregistration or invitation, so is effectively a private-screening.

Quote:
Have you not seen 'The Shining' where Nicholson's character says two or three times "White man's burden"? which clearly suggests what the horror in the film relates to.Clearly nothing to do with Apollo 11 and the Moon landings.
Every decent film has a subtext.

We're talking about a subtext behind the subtext; that's the whole point.

Last edited by size_of_light; 01-04-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #45
air_bn

Quote:
Well they're not going to create a separate heading just for the premiere are they?

The public release date was July 16.

A premiere requires preregistration or invitation, so is effectively a private-screening.

Every decent film has a subtext.

We're talking about a subtext behind the subtext; that's the whole point.
Maximum publicity for any major film work is the world premier day where
the *stars* come out Even more so when it's the work of a world renowned director such as Kubrick,then this becomes a global event,the day of which was indeed July 13th 1999.

The Shining:
Kubrick's version is very different to Steven King's horror novel (as was the film '2001' to Clarke's 'Sentinel').Kubrick's theme clearly isn't hidden in the film unless you're looking for rockets instead of totems,and 'Seven Up' instead of red indian motiffs and similarities.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #46
size_of_light

Quote:
Maximum publicity for any major film work is the world premier day where
the *stars* come out Even more so when it's the work of a world renowned director such as Kubrick,then this becomes a global event,the day of which was indeed July 13th 1999.
Ah ok, so the premiere was the official release date and not the official release date itself.

Gotcha.

But if July 13 was the official release date (despite not being the official release date) how come the film wasn't officially released to the public until three days later on July 16 - the official release date?

Quote:
The Shining:
Kubrick's version is very different to Steven King's horror novel (as was the film '2001' to Clarke's 'Sentinel').Kubrick's theme clearly isn't hidden in the film unless you're looking for rockets instead of totems,and 'Seven Up' instead of red indian motiffs and similarities.
Did you write an article on the film only being about totems and indians or something?

I can plainly see the moon landing and 2001 references so I'm not going to bother arguing with you on it.

Last edited by size_of_light; 01-04-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #47
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toboggan View Post
http://www.collativelearning.com

The absolute most important website anyone interested in this thread could visit.
bookmarked
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:54 PM   #48
air_bn

Quote:
Ah ok, so the premiere was the official release date and not the official release date itself.

Gotcha.

But if July 13 was the official release date (despite not being the official release date) how come the film wasn't officially released to the public until three days later on July 16 - the official release date?

Did you write an article on the film only being about totems and indians or something?

I can plainly see the moon landing and 2001 references so I'm not going to bother arguing with you on it.
LOL the only reference to rockets and Apollo is on Danny's jumper,despite what Jay "Moon Room 237" Wiedner promotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
bookmarked
You'll enjoy that site lizzy
Old 01-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #49
allseeinguy

16th July is the release date, as everyone can watch it.
allseeinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #50
size_of_light

Quote:
LOL the only reference to rockets and Apollo is on Danny's jumper,despite what Jay "Moon Room 237" Wiedner promotes
I suppose you either see it or you don't.

Now that it's been pointed out, I don't need Jay Weidner's notes. I can see what Kubrick has done with my own eyes.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #51
air_bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by allseeinguy View Post
16th July is the release date, as everyone can watch it.
The point is the 13th of July was the most highly publicised date of the theatrical release,infinitely more "symbolic" a date than the 16th when the money starts rolling in.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #52
air_bn

Quote:
I suppose you either see it or you don't.

Now that it's been pointed out, I don't need Jay Weidner's notes. I can see what Kubrick has done with my own eyes.
Oh I saw it all right when he pointed it out size.Thing is some people are more susceptable to the power of suggestion regardless of the facts than others
Old 01-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #53
size_of_light

Quote:
The point is the 13th of July was the most highly publicised date of the theatrical release,infinitely more "symbolic" a date than the 16th when the money starts rolling in.
This is a trivial and pedantic argument, but if the date had ritual significance and the ritual was connected with deceiving the public, or revealing esoteric truths to them, then the date the film was released to the public, i.e. July 16 would be the relevant one.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #54
air_bn

Quote:
This is a trivial and pedantic argument, but if the date had ritual significance and the ritual was connected with deceiving the public, or revealing esoteric truths to them, then the date the film was released to the public, i.e. July 16 would be the relevant one.
We disagree but that's OK.I suppose significance could be made by some to the UK premier date of 10th September,or it's general release date a day or so later depending how the weekend days aligned!

Why is July 16th 1999 such a ritualy significant date for the general release to the American public of the movie 'Eye's Wide Shut' again?

Last edited by air_bn; 01-04-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #55
size_of_light

Quote:
Why is July 16th 1999 such a ritualy significant date for the general release to the American public of the movie 'Eye's Wide Shut' again?
It's the 30th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing and was apparently the date Kubrick wanted the film released, which suggests he wanted to make a connection between that earlier event and his latest film, which dealt with the Illuminati.

Through history, the date itself bore witness to some other pretty significant events too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by novum View Post
That date...it seems kinda busy...a few stand outs...

1054 – Three Roman legates break relations between Western and Eastern Christian Churches through the act of placing an invalidly-issued Papal Bull of Excommunication on the altar of Hagia Sophia during Saturday afternoon divine liturgy. Historians frequently describe the event as the start of the East-West Schism.

1377 – Coronation of Richard II of England.

1661 – The first banknotes in Europe are issued by the Swedish bank Stockholms Banco.

1790 – The District of Columbia is established as the capital of the United States after signature of the Residence Act.

1861 – American Civil War: at the order of President Abraham Lincoln, Union troops begin a 25 mile march into Virginia for what will become The First Battle of Bull Run, the first major land battle of the war.

1942 – Holocaust: Vel' d'Hiv Roundup (Rafle du Vel' d'Hiv): the government of Vichy France orders the mass arrest of 13,152 Jews who are held at the Winter Velodrome in Paris before deportation to Auschwitz.

1945 – World War II: the leaders of the three Allied nations, Winston Churchill, Harry S. Truman and Joseph Stalin, meet in the German city of Potsdam to decide the future of a defeated Germany.

1945 – Manhattan Project: the Atomic Age begins when the United States successfully detonates a plutonium-based test nuclear weapon at the Trinity site near Alamogordo, New Mexico.

1948 – Following token resistance, the city of Nazareth, revered by Christians as the hometown of Jesus, capitulates to Israeli troops during Operation Dekel in the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

1948 – The storming of the cockpit of the Miss Macao passenger seaplane, operated by a subsidiary of the Cathay Pacific Airways, marks the first aircraft hijacking of a commercial plane.

1950 – Chaplain-Medic massacre: American POWs were massacred by North Korean Army.

1951 – The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger is published for the first time by Little, Brown and Company.

1965 – The Mont Blanc Tunnel linking France and Italy opens.

1969 – Apollo program: Apollo 11, the first manned space mission to land on the Moon, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, Florida.

1979 – Iraqi President Hasan al-Bakr resigns and is replaced by Saddam Hussein.

1999 – John F. Kennedy, Jr., piloting a Piper Saratoga aircraft, dies when his plane crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Martha's Vineyard. His wife Carolyn Bessette Kennedy and sister-in-law Lauren Bessette
Quote:
A few more:

July 16, from about 2782 to 4242 BCE - Sirius Rising

July 16, 692 BCE - Mayan Thirteen Moon Calendar Begins

July 16, 622 CE - Muslim Calendar Begins

July 16, 1918 - The Tzar of Russia Assassinated

Jul 16, 1994 - Shoemaker Levy Comet Crashes into Jupiter

Last edited by size_of_light; 01-04-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #56
air_bn

Quote:
It's the 30th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing and was apparently the date Kubrick wanted the film released, which suggests he wanted to make a connection between that earlier event and his latest film, which dealt with the Illuminati.
It's a suggestion that apparently has a pretty loose connection don't you think size?
Old 01-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #57
size_of_light

Quote:
It's a suggestion that apparently has a pretty loose connection don't you think size?
Not if he faked the landing.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #58
air_bn

Quote:
Not if he faked the landing.
Ah more Jay Weidner I see.

Is there any relationship between 237 and the Moon?
Old 01-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #59
size_of_light

Quote:
Is there any relationship between 237 and the Moon?
This is where I'm supposed to announce excitedly that: "It's the average distance in miles from Earth to the Moon!"

And then you smugly retort: "Aha! No it's not, I'm afraid. The average distance is actually 238 thousand miles...."

And then I say, well what about this:

Quote:
The Moon can get as close as 356,000 kilometers (221,000 miles) and as distant as 407,000 kilometers (253,000 miles) from Earth.

http://www.education.com/study-help/...help-moon-sun/
which would create a midpoint figure of 237.

And then you say: "But that's not accurate!"

And I say: "It doesn't matter if it's precisely accurate, it only matters whether or not Kubrick believed that was the average distance based on a cursory calculation."

Last edited by size_of_light; 01-04-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #60
octopus

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashstuff View Post

The colours of the jumper very much remind me of earth seen from space, the orange areas representing the continents.

I also love the way the boy stands up from crouching on the carpet. It's a very slow and deliberate movement, just like that magical moment when a rocket starts to gain speed and takes off.

The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote