Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 28-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #21
bobthegoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
Good stuff, both of you - thank you.

Edit - I just read through Weidner's essay ... wow.

I have wondered in passing why the film is so different to the book in parts. The book could be filmed 'as is', it's very descriptive and visual - I never understood that. Danny's sweater was another thing, it seemed so at odds and a distraction.

I looked up the meaning of the name 'Lloyd', the bartender. It is from an old Welsh name meaning 'Grey' ... alien Greys ? Or someone who wears grey, a 'holy man' or 'sage' of some kind.

Fascinating.

This is an interesting article on The Shining. It's not really coming from a 'conspiracy' angle, but a must read if interested in the film, and the differences between the novel and the film - a fascinating analysis:

http://jonnys53.blogspot.co.uk/

There's a lot of numerology encoded in the film, which in itself is fascinating.

Another article from the same blog that's worth a read:

http://jonnys53.blogspot.co.uk/2007/...have-seen.html

I saw something on a blog (non 'conspiracy' blog by the way, maybe the one I've linked to, it's been a long time since I saw it) where the writer had reversed the incoherent shouting that Nicholson's character makes at the end of the film as he's lost in the maze - the reversed audio sounded like someone shouting 'help me'. Which actually was chilling, taking into account the possession that is happening to the character at that stage of the film.

All very Crowleyesque etc. I'll see if I can dig it out.

A little bit off track, but worth mentioning I think - one of the important pieces of symbolism in Kubricks work is the '7 Diamond' symbolism. You see it in 2001 during the stargate sequence, during The Shining (on a few different occassions, on a Tapestry behind Jack's head, which disappears and reappears in different shots, further bringing attention to itself), and also during Full Metal Jacket, just before and after the Cowboy character is killed. I don't know what it means but is clearly significant. Check it out if you can.

7 Diamonds in 2001

Anyway, personally I believe Kubrick was an insider, probably before he even had success as a filmmaker. I'm not saying it's not possible he was killed, but I still think it's likely he just died.

IMO Eyes Wide Shut (like Dr Strangelove, 2001, A Clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket et al) was a film the 'elite' wanted made. No films get made for that budget via a bi studio without them being at least 'OK'd' by movers and shakers behind the scenes, and Kubrick wasn't exempt from these manouverings despite what the overall consensus seems to be about him.

I think jay Weidners analysis of the technique used to fake much of the supposed lunar photography is excellent. A red flag for me with his work though is that he mentions Kubrick's supposed brother 'Roaul' Kubrick, and names him as an ex head of The American Communist Party. As far as I've been able to find out, Kubrick had no brother! If anyone could find confirmation of this one way or the other it would be much appreciated.
bobthegoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 06:50 PM   #22
consciousness
Inactive

I was amazed at what i saw in Eyes Wide Shut, even through the medium that is a movie, it's creepy. David Icke said in one of his newsletters last year that people on the inside say it's alot more creepy and violent than in the movie.

There needs to be lots more people who expose the agenda of the powers that be. Would be great
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 10:45 AM   #23
toboggan

http://www.collativelearning.com

The absolute most important website anyone interested in this thread could visit.
toboggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #24
wildheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by toboggan View Post

The absolute most important website anyone interested in this thread could visit.
That site is amazing - thank you so much toboggan. have only looked at it briefly now but shall settle myself down for a good read tonight. Cheers !
wildheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #25
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:

I do love a bold claim. Are you the author of the website, perchance? If so, I've only read your FAQ and How To Make Sense Of Conspiracies article, but so far, so good.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #26
wildheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I do love a bold claim. Are you the author of the website, perchance? If so, I've only read your FAQ and How To Make Sense Of Conspiracies article, but so far, so good.
Ha ! Good spot, it could well be Whoever it is has certainly done their homework
wildheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #27
allseeinguy

Before Kubrick died his wish was for Eyes Wide Shut to be released on the 30th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, 16th July 1999.

http://www.conspirazzi.com/kubrick-and-apollo/
allseeinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #28
cotarddelusion

Brilliant thread! Awesome work guys! My mind is blown!
cotarddelusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #29
size_of_light

Figuring out exactly what Kubrick is trying to tell us with this shot would go a long way towards explaining what happened with Apollo I think:

The mural above the fireplace depicts rockets in disguise.

Why is the ball bouncing off them? What about the bull's head? The (bone?) sculpture in the foreground? All those photos on the wall?

This shot would have been meticulously designed to tell a secret story.

Last edited by size_of_light; 31-03-2012 at 05:14 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #30
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I'm assuming that is a bone sculpture in the foreground above the couch (been a while since i saw the movie).

Is that a reference to the scene with the ape and the bones in 2001?

Immediately after this the ape hurls the bone into the air:

Followed by the jump cut to the spacecraft:

In The Shining Jack Nicholson stands beside the bones and then hurls something into the air at a mural of rockets...into space.

Last edited by size_of_light; 31-03-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old 31-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #31
size_of_light

Note that the bone sculpture itself looks very much like the ape with it's raised arm:

Old 31-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #32
size_of_light

The fireplace is the monolith from 2001, depicted both vertically, and horizontally (as the mantelpiece).

The photos are 7 across and 4 down.

7 + 4 = 11.

Apollo 11.

What's in those photos? There'll be vital additional clues within them.

The mounted bull head?

Apollo didn't kill the Minotaur did he? Don't think so. But that's highly relevant, for a reason I can't think of at the moment.

The bull/Minotaur is presiding over the photos, and the photos are similar to the maze that features later in the film, which in Greek mythology the Minotaur was confined within.

But there's some direct connection between that bull's head and the Apollo mission, and probably the content of the photos below.

Last edited by size_of_light; 31-03-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Old 31-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #33
size_of_light

I'm starting to see this...

If the black fireplace in The Shining continued to extend upwards, the bone sculpture (which is the skeleton of an ape in disguise) would be touching it, recreating the shot in which the ape touches the monolith in 2001.

Last edited by size_of_light; 31-03-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 31-03-2012, 06:38 PM   #34
size_of_light

See what Kubrick is telling us?

What happens in 2001 when the ape touches the monolith?

He has a flash of insight and sees this image:

In The Shining, Kubrick covertly recreates that scene, only this time the monolith is truncated so that the ape skeleton (i.e. us) will gain the same flash of insight by touching the rockets:

He's telling us that this is behind the moon landing:

...the pyramid with the missing capstone presided over by the all-seeing eye.

Last edited by size_of_light; 31-03-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old 31-03-2012, 07:38 PM   #35
air_bn

Quote:

As a film buff I do quite often,this morning for example I saw a new set of vids on Rob's channel about 2001:

BTW Jay Weidner is a wind up
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #36
allseeinguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Figuring out exactly what Kubrick is trying to tell us with this shot would go a long way towards explaining what happened with Apollo I think:

The mural above the fireplace depicts rockets in disguise.

Why is the ball bouncing off them? What about the bull's head? The (bone?) sculpture in the foreground? All those photos on the wall?

This shot would have been meticulously designed to tell a secret story.
count the rockets above the fireplace, 6 if you include the 2 blue leafy looking ones and a 7th that is wrapped around the underneath, Appolo 13 going around the moon anyone?
Old 01-04-2012, 12:09 AM   #37
air_bn

Nah,4 red indian totem type depictions.

"white man's burden" don't ya know!
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:24 AM   #38
allseeinguy

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im.../luna59_20.jpg

6 crates of 7up, 7 apollo missions, 6 are successful, Apollo 13 didn't land on the moon.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:55 AM   #39
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by allseeinguy View Post
count the rockets above the fireplace, 6 if you include the 2 blue leafy looking ones and a 7th that is wrapped around the underneath, Appolo 13 going around the moon anyone?
Why are there two rockets concealed behind the blue leaves?

Were two missions faked, Apollo 11 and another?
Old 01-04-2012, 04:05 AM   #40
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthegoon View Post

I think jay Weidners analysis of the technique used to fake much of the supposed lunar photography is excellent. A red flag for me with his work though is that he mentions Kubrick's supposed brother 'Roaul' Kubrick, and names him as an ex head of The American Communist Party. As far as I've been able to find out, Kubrick had no brother! If anyone could find confirmation of this one way or the other it would be much appreciated.
same here, first i've heard about a commie brother.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote