Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 08-08-2016, 08:23 PM   #21
Cryptoverse

Neural Heterodyning - Lacing Sounds with v2k

Early in my targeting around 2008 I experienced a form of neural heterodyning excessively used as a form of intimidation, torture, and psychological direction. Eventually after figuring out it was technology I learned somehow black project technology can lace existing sounds you are hearing with v2k verbage.

In more recent times I have experienced this form of neural heterodyning in unison to artificial tinnitus in my left ear. They can literally make my technologically induced tinnitus speak dirty language to me...

I know from tortures that this neural heterodyning method of lacing existing neural variables with additional signals can also be done with pain signals as well. I imagine it can be done with just about any type of natural experience.

When my targeting began it was like the universe came alive vs. me. I was having technology attack me in outlandish and crazy ways while I was being technologically mind controlled (IE: Electromagnetic Mind Control) to react badly. This resulted in me being discredited to my family and friends when speaking about these experiences and I believe that was likely one of the biggest intentions of giving me these experiences.

Safe to say one of the reasons to give someone neural heterodyne experiences or any top secret technology type experience arranged in an outlandish way, is to discredit the target to whoever they speak to about their experiences.

I know this would sound crazy to someone not initiated to these sorts of happenings, the groups targeting people with black project technology know what experiences to induce in a TI to make them seem crazy when they speak about their experiences. And it is only natural for someone going through things which can be profound and eye opening experiences to want to speak about them.

If I have any advice for new TIs it is to be mindful of psychological direction and learn the tactics being used against you to better combat those tactics. And be careful who you tell of your targeting. The system is partially set up against TIs...

Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 08-08-2016 at 08:23 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 10:52 PM   #22
Cryptoverse

Mapping All Static Knowledge in Existence via Electronic Telepathy - Mapping Electromagnetics

Through my experiences with Electronic Telepathy I have come to realize that any voice/sound, any concept, any conscious energy, any visual reality in existence, and more can be mapped out via these technologies. Further I figured out that all static knowledge in existence can be mapped via electronic telepathy technologies. This is how:

Every mechanic of the mind has a physical process, all of these processes can be reproduced by end game technology. Through Mapping Electromagnetic Radiation Neuroscience carried out by directed energy sources all static knowledge can be mapped by reproducing all mental variables in a mind and mapping them using Electronic Telepathy Tech, Remote Neural Monitoring, and AI.

With proper use of electromagnetics every single concept, conscious energy, image, and sound can be conveyed using electronic telepathy technology. This means that within the possibilities of electromagnetics and the mind are forms of everything in existence just waiting to be tapped into. The whole universe can potentially be deciphered through these means. The limits of these technologies are the limits of consciousness itself.

Mapping All Static Knowledge via Electronic Telepathy

It seems every thought has it's own electromagnetic frequency(or set of frequencies). Brain waves are electromagnetic waves(RF Energy). Through mapping all brain waves we can potentially map all of consciousness.

I call the building blocks of consciousness(and the universe) Universal Aspects, IE: Concepts, Energies, Physical Forms, etc. They are all interrelated. There are conscious energies for every physical form. There are concepts for every set of knowledge. There are conscious alignments to every single sound. Essentially Universal Aspects are the foundation for the universe.

The Aspects of the Universe Narrated by Gareth Icke

Artificial Intelligence

When the full suite of electronic telepathy technologies become public you can expect a major effort involving AI to map out all thoughts(Thought Library of the Universe), all sounds(Sound Library of the Universe), all concepts(Concept Library of the Universe), and ultimately all static knowledge in existence. I am hoping my information survives up until and beyond that point in the future...

Once all static knowledge is mapped for AI, it needs to be judged and correctly filed in relation to correlations. Correlative data for all static knowledge in existence is one of the next steps after the mapping electromagnetics neuroscience discovery coming for mankind. I have no idea when this will happen publicly but I do know it will happen. We may be a decade or two+ away from these discoveries...

Message About Implants

The coming technologies have two main versions I am aware of. By Implant or Several Implants, or via Remote Electromagnetic Neuroscience by what is known in the modern age as Directed Energy Weapons. Implantation is a flawed method in my eyes. Implantation probably requires surgery, and may have health hazards. Why use implants when it can all be done remotely?

The NWO Agenda involves implants. Knowing their style perhaps they will conceal the remote (and more benign) versions of these technologies for their more destructive and hazardous sister implant versions.

Old 10-08-2016, 06:19 PM   #23
Cryptoverse

Old 11-08-2016, 11:10 PM   #24
Cryptoverse

The Executive Summary: Neuropsychological and Electronic No-Touch Torture Report

Torture is a horrific topic and most minds will turn away from it because it can’t be comprehended that humans can be motivated, or computer programs can be run to do this to other sentient beings. Just when we believed we were becoming more civilized as a culture, the technology for torture has advanced more than a hundred fold in recent decades.

This summary will get into ‘the minds of the dishonorable monsters’ of the psychology of torture. Those like Dick Cheney who helped authorize it under certain administrations and regimes of the U.S. government which have been proven to be criminal under U.S. law, treaties, and the International Criminal Court. There are many people involved in the conspiracy and cover-up including General Hayden.

The full report discloses the spectrum of techniques of interrogation and torture used by the U.S. and its allies. The United States government will officially deny the claims of this “no-touch torture report” but in time it will stand firm.

The technologies used are still classified as state secrets and will not be discussed in this summary. The torture methods have been leaked through thousands of American citizens who have survived the no-touch torture programs. The research and testimony has been accumulated since 2002 and merely used as examples but the names of the victims are withheld.

This report will not use skewed, misleading language such as “enhanced interrogation” to describe the torture techniques.

Why torture? The CIA claims it works. The assumption is that it works to gain actionable intelligence. Torture is often used for revenge, punishment, interrogation, and behavior modification. In other terms torture is used to remove the continuity of thought to confuse the target to reveal information, erase brain patterns such as values and beliefs, or to break down the human spirit to make them submit and obey their handlers.

The downside of torture is that the countries that do it lose “moral soft power” in world politics. Without due process, over 25% of those reported in the Senate Torture Report were declared innocent. Blowback is always a repercussion of torture. Torture often takes a long time to affect the target from months to years. Torture has shown to be unreliable except for getting false confessions and bad information but the U.S. and its allies are improving on their tactics and techniques.

The purpose of this report is to draw the parallels between physical torture techniques and no-touch torture methods used in secret by governments who possess the technologies that still go on today. This is a brief summary of offensive psychological and information warfare methods using traditional methods and modern cybernetic techniques while exploring hyper-game theory to walk the target to the desired path: leak intelligence, commit assassinations, or change beliefs.

... (snip) ...

8. Personal and Spiritual Defamation

In physical torture the CIA and other groups use propaganda and defamation of character for those they oppose. For detainees they try to disenfranchise the target from their religion. They will defecate on their Bible or Koran for example. They might say, “Why is your God not saving you?” In no touch torture and behavior modification they might try to make an atheist believe in god. It is just a mechanism to alter belief systems for control and experimentation. Perhaps the target may wish to confess their secrets to a “voice of god weapon”. Information warfare covers the gamut of electronic communication as well. The government training exercise uses language like “befriend”, “infiltrate”, “mask/mimic”, “ruse”, “set-up”, “disrupt”, “create cognitive stress”, “use deception”, “ruin business relationships”, and “post negative information on appropriate forums” - in a malicious effort to target bloggers, activists, journalists, social event organizers and anyone else deemed to be a ‘emerging leader’ or voice in the public sphere.

Read More: Web || PDF

There are murmurs on the net about Dr. Robert Duncan's legitimacy. It is to be expected that truth tellers are attacked and discredited, it goes along with the territory unfortunately. Here is a post about Dr. Robert Duncan's Diploma & Harvard Thesis for the naysayers...
Old 12-08-2016, 10:27 AM   #25
cosmicpurpose1.618

How do you know if you're being targeted?

How do you distinguish between implanted and organic thoughts?
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 06:50 PM   #26
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
How do you know if you're being targeted?
Sometimes it is hard to know. Other times it is obvious

Quote:
How do you distinguish between implanted and organic thoughts?
By knowing yourself and scrutinizing your thoughts. "Would I do that?" etc
Old 12-08-2016, 08:01 PM   #27
ramirez

A wise man said to me 'It is ok to be paranoid or confused, so long as you know why it is so..

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by ramirez; 12-08-2016 at 08:01 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 08:28 PM   #28
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirez View Post
A wise man said to me 'It is ok to be paranoid or confused, so long as you know why it is so..
I don't consider awareness of reality paranoia. Personally I would say paranoia is (perhaps excessive) irrational fear. I could be called paranoid by a programmed person for saying many people are mind controlled(even on this forum), but I do not class it as paranoia. It is based on witnessed events, witnessed technologies, firm research, whistleblowers, reason/logic, and discernment. To class all that as paranoia would be a miscalculation of perception IMO.
Old 23-08-2016, 05:40 AM   #29
Cryptoverse

Brand New Cartoon just in!

Old 27-08-2016, 01:28 AM   #30
Cryptoverse

From Omnisense.org

Black Ops Assassination Methods

A key to successful black ops assassination techniques is operating a successful cover story. Whether the cover story is an overdose, car crash, or heart attack, there will almost always be an explanation for mainstream consumption. Very rarely do they resort to just shooting someone these days.

Black Ops Assassination Methods:
-CIA's Bag of Dirty Tricks
-Emphasis on the Cover Story
-Technologically Engineered Car Crash (I have been in one of these)
-Mind Controlled Overdose (Any Convincing Cover Story)
-Directed Energy Induced Heart Attack (As one ages these cover stories get more ripe)
-MKULTRA'd Lone Gunman (If the lone gunman cover story works on you, you have got some work to do!)
-Engineered Fatal Freak Accidents (IE: Much Like; Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix, & Kurt Cobain)
-Mind Controlled Suicide (Targeting Sources Know Suicide Programming Well)
-Directed Energy Weapon Induced Plane "Accidents"
-Electromagnetic Mind Control Murder by Proxy
-v2k Murder by Proxy
-Assassination to Augment Agenda in a Global Conspiracy

In regard to the technological induced car crashes, I can testify that the shadow government both has the ability to induce car "accidents" in a controlled environment and has been murdering people via these methods. As covered in previous material of mine, directed energy weapons operate invisibly and provide a means to get away scot-free from crimes. Through the control of people while driving under a precise artificial intelligence guided electromagnetic mind control, exact events can be engineered under very convincing cover stories.

Directed Energy Weapons Provide for both Slow Kill and Fast Kill Direct Assassination Methods

Directed Energy Weapon Assassination

Fast Kill

-Directed Energy Weapon Induced Heart Attack
-Directed Energy Weapon Induced Stroke
-Rupturing of the Heart
-Severing of Arteries

Directed Energy Weapons can control cars very precisely, and thus can crash them precisely.

Slow Kill

-Microwave Induced Tumors
-Microwave Induced Cancers
-High Radiation Levels

More from Omnisense.org:
The Electronic Control Grid
The Invisible War: 21st Century Targeting
War vs. the Truth: Psychological Operations
Old 28-08-2016, 07:57 PM   #31
Cryptoverse

https://www.whitehouse.gov/share/brain-initiative
Old 15-09-2016, 05:36 PM   #32
Cryptoverse

Remote Influencing Technology Playing Devil's Advocate
Source - Omnisense.org

One of the most hushed up conspiracy truths happening in the world today involves covert technology implanting dark and agenda proliferating ideas to unsuspecting targets. Part of this may involve accepting or rejecting the dark agenda ideas and that is where this article has some potential to help people. Like my artwork says; Deny Dark Implanted Thoughts. This especially applies to targeted individuals who tend to be mind controlled and mind influenced a bit more than the average.

I have first hand experience with sources who play out the exact scenario seen in the image above. One of the keys is denying dark temptation and doing the right thing.

An Example:
The devil's advocate might have an agenda to discredit a target, so they might be playing devil's advocate with implanted ideas for things that could be later exploited to tarnish the target's reputation/image.

There is a classic good vs. evil war going on in planet Earth's complicated reality, it is a covert war over beliefs and minds, actions and reality. Groups within the military industrial complex and their co-conspirators use every trick in the book to subvert societal progress while at every ripe opportunity progress their dark agenda...

This article relatively exposes their black ops programs to play devil's advocate, so now it's up to you to utilize this information and make the right choices if this ever happens to you. Detecting a thought is implanted is complicated, so instead I will just say one should deny dark ideas in general anyway.

Some of the Technology Involved:
-Post-Singularity Black Project Artificial Intelligence
-Remote Neural Monitoring (Thought/Mind Surveillance)
-Electronic Telepathy - Synthetic Telepathy - v2k (To Implant the Thoughts)
-Virtual Reality Tech can be Used for Image and Concept Thinkers+
-Electromagnetic Mind Control (If it is a discrediting Op; Can be used to solidify the chance that the target will do what the operation's intention is)
-Towers All Across the World Rigged as Directed Energy Weapons (The One Likely Torturing me Today Seen Below)
-RF Weaponry - Microwave Warfare - Microwave Weaponry

“The devil is only a convenient myth invented by the real malefactors of our world.”
~ Robert Anton Wilson

Old 13-12-2016, 06:59 AM   #33
Cryptoverse

HAARP Directed Energy Indicated to cause Japanese Fukushima Quake
http://www.directedenergyweapons.net...hima-news.html

Flat Earth Psychological Operations
http://www.omnisense.org/2016/12/fla...n-warfare.html
Old 22-12-2016, 08:11 AM   #34
Cryptoverse

US Air Force Confirms Boeing's Electromagnetic Pulse Weapon
http://www.directedenergyweapons.net...se-weapon.html
Old 22-12-2016, 12:45 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptoverse View Post
I'd say ISIS is very mind controlled. Do you really think the standard sociopathy of an ISIS soldier was there when they were born or young? I don't think there is enough psychopath genetics to make an army of psychopaths like ISIS is. With technology you can negate things like empathy and compassion. It's too easy for them to do so why wouldn't they.
they are also taking huge amounts of drugs which could also tie into electronic controls:

''On November 26, 2014, The National reported that “Large amounts of Captagon are manufactured in Syria due to the lawlessness pervading the country amid the civil war. Neighboring Lebanon has become a gateway for the drug to reach the rest of the region. Lebanon’s Internal Security Forces (ISF) have seized 55 million pills over the past year, hidden in contraptions ranging from furniture to wood processing machines.”

Captagon is a brand name for the drug Fenethylline, invented in 1961 by Degussa AG for the treatment of “hyperkinetic children,” or children diagnosed with ADHD.

Fenethylline is metabolized by the body to form the compounds amphetamine and theophylline. Theophylline is a chemical from the Xanthine class, which also includes caffeine.

[quote_right]These powerful narcotics may go a long to explaining why ISIS members are so virulent and fight with suicidal abandon.[/quote_right]

Smarter Nootropics states that “When Captagon is taken, it becomes in vivo d-amphetamine and theophylline, and these two new compounds are absorbed into the blood stream, and can now cross the blood brain barrier and become centrally active.”

However, a study conducted in 2005 by Alabdalla MA for Forensic Science International of 124 batches of seized captagon, revealed they contained no fenethylline at all. Rather, these counterfeit captagon tablets contained amphetamine, methamphetamine, ephedrine, metronidazole, caffeine, theophylline, chlorphenamine, procaine, trimethoprim, chloroquine, and quinine. In short, a drug cocktail far more potent than the original name brand version.''
http://thestonedsociety.com/2015/02/...isis-captagon/
Old 22-12-2016, 02:45 PM   #36
Cryptoverse

Putin; Directed Energy Weapons Comparable to Nuclear Weapons
http://www.directedenergyweapons.net...r-weapons.html
Old 29-12-2016, 01:08 PM   #37
sylias

This is cutting edge knowledge and information in my opinion. Thank you so much!
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote