Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 15-06-2007, 12:18 AM   #21
tinmenace

King Edward VII

King Edward VIII

King George VI - Father of Queen Elizabeth II

Source - Famous Masons

Last edited by tinmenace; 15-06-2007 at 12:25 AM.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 12:42 AM   #22
tinmenace

Joseph Guillotin (May 28, 1738 – March 26, 1814)

Quote:

"French physician and revolutionary who advocated for a more humane method of death which came to bear his name."

Source
Yes, how utterly humane.... NOT!

Old 15-06-2007, 12:47 AM   #23
tinmenace

Norvell Hardy aka Oliver Hardy (January 18, 1892 – August 7, 1957)

Source - Famous Masons

Old 15-06-2007, 12:54 AM   #24
tinmenace

Harry Houdini (March 24, 1874 – October 31, 1926)

Source - Famous Masons

Old 15-06-2007, 01:06 AM   #25
tinmenace

David Laʻamea Kamanakapuʻu Mahinulani Nalaiaehuokalani Lumialani Kalākaua (November 12, 1836 - January 20, 1891)

The last ruling monarch of Hawaii

Also, Kings Kamehameha III, IV and V - Hawaiian Monarchs

Source - Famous Masons

Last edited by tinmenace; 15-06-2007 at 01:09 AM.
Old 15-06-2007, 01:14 AM   #26
tinmenace

Rudyard Kipling (December 30, 1865 – January 18, 1936)

Source - Famous Masons

Old 15-06-2007, 01:28 AM   #27
tinmenace

Major General Henry Knox (July 25, 1750 – October 25, 1806)

Fort Knox

Source - Famous Masons

Old 15-06-2007, 02:29 AM   #28
tinmenace

General H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Colin Powell (left) with Schwarzkopf

Source

Old 15-06-2007, 02:31 AM   #29
ho1ogram
Banned

Good stuff tin. Do you or anyone else know why Michael Bagient would expose the bloodlines in the Holy Blood Holy Grail book? Or is it a red herring? (I'm assuming the bloodlines are exposed I haven't read the book).
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 02:41 AM   #30
tinmenace

Hey Bud, Glad you've enjoyed the thread thus far.

Well, the book is very very deep and took me several months to finish. I read it immediately after the Da Vinci Code, just to see if the novel had any merit or truth to it. I would say that the bloodline theory in HBHG was presented in a way that told me that the authors BELIEVED that bloodline was something valid and important, and that the DNA that courses through your veins does indeed define you.

So, not really exposing it, but bolstering it instead.

On the upside, the book did have interesting history, and was a worthwhile read. It all comes together in the end.

Knowing that Baigent is the editor of a Freemasonry magazine, and I'm assuming he's a Mason, I'm not surprised at all that HBHG was written. They are ALL about bloodline, as we can see.
Old 15-06-2007, 04:32 AM   #31
ho1ogram
Banned

Default Sir Walter Scott

Thanks Tin. As you said the book was deep and took several months to finish, it makes me wonder if there isn't more to it than the general population is lead to believe, like hidden messages for the high ranking brethren or something like that. They love their hidden codes. Anyway, I was looking for another freemason and came across this... man you could have a field day with all the symbolism here.

Scottish poet and author Sir Walter Scott was a freemason.
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/aqc/scott.html

Abbotsford: home of Sir Walter Scott. It has it's own chapel and armoury, this link has more shots of the exterior and some interior ones. http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...ord/index.html

Sir Walter Scott Monument in Edinburgh
http://sites.scran.ac.uk/scottmon/

Two of the sculptures on the monument. Do they look like faces of people who have been 'illuminated'? More faces here: http://sites.scran.ac.uk/scottmon/pa..._grotesque.htm

Monument

Scott's anonymity became more transparent as these novels followed one another, and as early as 1815 he was invited to dine with the Prince Regent, George, who wanted to meet the author of Waverley. In 1819 Scott was responsible for unearthing the Honours of Scotland: the crown, sceptre, and sword of state of Scotland. These had been locked away deep in he bowels of Edinburgh Castle, and forgotten since The Act of Union in 1707. In 1820 he was created a Baronet, becoming Sir Walter Scott. And in 1822 Scott organised the visit by King George IV to Scotland: the first visit of a reigning monarch to Scotland since 1650.
http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...lterscott.html

Last edited by ho1ogram; 15-06-2007 at 04:37 AM.
Old 15-06-2007, 05:07 AM   #32
ho1ogram
Banned

Default Sir Joseph Banks - First Freemason in Australia

Sir Joseph Banks, first freemason invader to set foot on the soil of Aboriginal Australia.. THIEF!

http://www.lodgesirjosephbanks.com/index.html

1770 - the British ship HMS "Endeavour", commanded by James Cook, RN, made the first European exploration of the east coast of Australia. Cook named the land "New South Wales" and took possession in the name of King George III of Great Britain. Joseph Banks, a passenger aboard the ship, is thought to have been the first Freemason to set foot in the continent as at some date prior to 1768 he had become a member of the Old Horn Lodge No. 4. In 1717 this Lodge met at the Rummer and Grapes tavern, being one of the four founding lodges of the Grand Lodge of England (it is now known as Royal Somerset House and Inverness Lodge No. 4 English Constitution). In 1778 Joseph Banks became President of the Royal Society (of London). He was noted for his work on the natural history of the new land and was awarded a knighthood in 1781. Prior to 1770 the majority of European explorations of the Australian coast were around the arid western third of the continent (known as "New Holland") and the southern tip of Tasmania (known as "Van Diemen's Land"). Sir Joseph Banks (1743-1820) advocated the British settlement of the more fertile eastern part of Australia. He became the acknowledged authority on matters relating to New South Wales and had great influence on the study of natural history in both Australia and Britain.
http://www.freemasonrysaust.org.au/historyearly.html

The Voyage of Discovery's main mission was to observe the transit of venus. To the bloodline families, Venus represents the goddess called Isis and Diana (amongst other names). http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2368 and see The Biggest Secret by David Icke.

Australia was symbolically 'founded' (invaded) by a mission travelling under the goddess Isis... this is how they weave the spell over the population, this shit has a subconscious effect that reverberates through history effectively casting a spell of blindness over the population. Building their monuments to these official interpreters of history keeps people focused at a conscious and subconscious level of belief. It is one way people are influenced to not think outside the square (masonic square?!) Bloody masons!

Before reaching Australia The Endeavour...
It went on to Tahiti (where the transit of Venus was observed, the primary purpose of the mission), New Zealand, and finally to the east coast of Australia where Cook mapped the coastline and made landfall at Botany Bay near present-day Sydney and at Cooktown in Queensland...

It was the time in Australia, however, which was to lead to Banks' interest in the British colonization of that continent. He was to be the greatest proponent of settlement in New South Wales, as is hinted by its early colloquial name: Botany Bay.In 1789 Banks, giving evidence before a committee of the House of Commons, had stated that in his opinion the place most eligible for the reception of convicts "was Botany Bay, on the coast of New Holland". His interest did not stop there, for when the settlement was made, and for 20 years afterwards, his fostering care and influence was always being exercised. He was in fact the general adviser to the government on all Australian matters.

http://joseph-banks.zdnet.co.za/zdnet/Joseph_Banks

Last edited by ho1ogram; 15-06-2007 at 08:10 AM.
Old 15-06-2007, 07:27 AM   #33
ho1ogram
Banned

Default Explorer Captain Mathew Flinders

Captain Mathew Flinders
THIEF

http://www.freemasonrysaust.org.au/f...on.html#famous

Quote:
Captain Matthew Flinders RN (16 March 1774 – 19 July 1814) was one of the most accomplished navigators and cartographers of his age. In a career that spanned just over twenty years, he sailed with Captain William Bligh, circumnavigated Australia and encouraged the use of that name for the continent, survived shipwreck and disaster only to be imprisoned as a spy, identified and corrected the effect of iron components and equipment on board wooden ships upon compass readings, and wrote the seminal work on Australian exploration A Voyage To Terra Australis.

Quote:
During the period between December 1801 and 9 June 1803 he proceeded to sail around Australia, charting and surveying the entire coastline as well as islands, bays and headlands. Flinders named many features after members of his crew. Memory Cove was named when eight members of his crew drowned whilst searching for fresh water. He named a beautiful harbour Port Lincoln after his home county. Sir Joseph Banks, the famous botanist, has a group of islands named for him. It was Flinders who suggested that Terra Australis be named Australia.
http://www.spaldingnet.com/flinders.html
Old 15-06-2007, 07:44 AM   #34
ho1ogram
Banned

Stanley Melbourne Bruce
Australian Prime Minister 1923 - 1929

Quote:
Memberships: Freemasons; Melbourne Club; League of Nations Union; Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews.

High Commissioner to Britain (7 October 1933 – 6 October 1945);
President of the League of Nations Council (1936);
Chair of the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) Council (1946–51);
First Chancellor of Australian National University (1951–61)

Only Australian Prime Minister to become a British Peer

Only PM whose last remains were laid to rest in the national capital
http://primeministers.naa.gov.au/fas...te=1&Submit=Go

Quote:
He was high commissioner to London 1933-45 and a member of the British War Cabinet from 1942. He was created a viscount in 1947 and lived in London until his death.
http://www.pm.gov.au/past_pm/biographies/bruce.cfm

Last edited by ho1ogram; 15-06-2007 at 08:44 AM.
Old 15-06-2007, 10:57 AM   #35
tinmenace

Excellent additions! Thanks H! You rock!
Old 15-06-2007, 11:01 AM   #36
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
very interesting tinmenace...i would never have guessed that michael richards was a freemason...though he's a lot "quieter, shady" in real life...

Mind you, we must remember that not all freemasons are bad and are on illuminati levels lol. Indeed it means that a lot of these people are searching for the truth too.

My OH is a freemason and you would never think it of him! But like, i find it fascinating and i do read his books and stuff to "keep and eye on things" and keep myself up to date...i do find the intiations and stuff strange but well, i trust him and let him get on with it, he wants to try it and that's fine. He's getting higher very quickly so they obviously see something in him...i know that freemasonry began as a 'good' thing, and was abused and infiltrated by people only interested in power...it's not good ot label all freemasons as bad.

Nothing is ever black or white is it. And i'm not just sticking up for freemason cause someone i love is one, of course, in my heart i know that at the top or in the inner levels, they are not working for good, the only good they're working for if any is their own good.

Sometimes it's said that this person or that person is a freemason and in fact, they're not. Like saddam hussein...where does it say that all these people are masons? just on these lists? i guess it's enough lol

Last edited by celtic isis; 15-06-2007 at 11:04 AM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 11:33 AM   #37
tinmenace

Hiya CI,

No, you're right, the vast majority of Masons are probably men that believe they are doing the right thing, but for me, the issue is the secrecy of their "craft", and their inconsistencies with information. For example, they say it's not a religion, but they have Temples (how does that work?), and what exactly is their "craft"? Well, I know some of the answers but I'd like to see them be honest about what they're really involved in.

Also, any organization that excludes membership for women based simply on gender is very uncool, in my opinion. It's the ongoing oppression of the female energy. The male energy is dominant on this planet, and that is because we continue to excuse the practices and mentalities of people like Freemasons.

As quoted in the Brian Conz post on this thread - "About one-third of the 1.5 million American Freemasons have gone on to become 32°, and about 1% of those receive the 33° in recognition of their service to humanity, their communities, or to Freemasonry."(ie: to their "craft")

It's those 15,000 33° Freemasons that are the real bastards, but it's the existence of the other 32 degrees that provide the clever cover for them.

This is NOT a good organization. The "nice" people on the lower levels are under a spell, and they are providing the perfect cover by being nice people.

Old 15-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #38
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Hiya CI,

No, you're right, the vast majority of Masons are probably men that believe they are doing the right thing, but for me, the issue is the secrecy of their "craft", and their inconsistencies with information. For example, they say it's not a religion, but they have Temples (how does that work?), and what exactly is their "craft"? Well, I know some of the answers but I'd like to see them be honest about what they're really involved in.

Also, any organization that excludes membership for women based simply on gender is very uncool, in my opinion. It's the ongoing oppression of the female energy. The male energy is dominant on this planet, and that is because we continue to excuse the practices and mentalities of people like Freemasons.

As quoted in the Brian Conz post on this thread - "About one-third of the 1.5 million American Freemasons have gone on to become 32°, and about 1% of those receive the 33° in recognition of their service to humanity, their communities, or to Freemasonry."(ie: to their "craft")

It's those 15,000 33° Freemasons that are the real bastards, but it's the existence of the other 32 degrees that provide the clever cover for them.

This is NOT a good organization. The "nice" people on the lower levels are under a spell, and they are providing the perfect cover by being nice people.

yep, i agree with you there tin...

it's a tricky one, but yeah only 1 percent get to the top! That just shows it doesn't it. And you're right about the ones at the bottom levels being the cover for what goes on at the top, i always say this to my OH and he doesn't see it. But he's clever, but still, i keep an eye on things.

Their craft though isn't that secret...you can find out a lot about what they study...just i know that my guy has a password where he can get access to different parts of certain sites...yeah, i think about it alot that i could never go to one of his meetings with him you know, just cause 'm not a member and cause i'm female too, although they have female masons come quite often.

i've met many of the masons at my oh's lodge, (at one of their open" meetings lol) haha it was hard to cover up what i "know" about them lol i'm sure they saw it on my face!

i agree though it's not a good organisation and anything involving exclusion of certain people combined wiht secrecy, can't be a good thing.

Last edited by celtic isis; 15-06-2007 at 12:01 PM.
Old 15-06-2007, 12:05 PM   #39
celtic isis
Inactive

i forgot to mention the religon thing...ok they basically are free to have any religon they want outside of freemasonry but when they come ot the lodge you're basically supposed to leave any of your preconceived ideas and stuff at the door.

I do believe that they do in fact worship the "architect of the universe" some more than others though. My OH doesn't worship anyone lol (only me lol) of course!

no seriously, it is a sect though,as you say, the fact that they have temples and lodges shows that. And also the rig out that they wear,all that fancy stuff, i know the apron is to pay hommage to the craft as the old stone masons used ot wear an apron to protect their "family jewels lol" ie their penises lol

they wear white gloves to make them more focused on their work at a meeting, that they are actualy there to work and "sculpt" themselves...

but like, it does make a HUGE difference what lodge you're in and what country...english lodges are known for being strict and nuts bascially lol and american ones too cause they can be also mormons and crazy christians mixed with freemasonry...not good. Too fanatical. English lodges are also known for taking advantage of any power they have in business etc, always promoting fellow members of the brotherhood in employment etc.

Last edited by celtic isis; 15-06-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Old 15-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #40
tinmenace

"Sculpt themselves", eh?

More like sculpt world events and reality to better suite their agenda.