Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 16-10-2018, 04:56 PM   #161
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
if they came into britain with william the conqueror then they have been active in britain for 1000 years

you can achieve a lot in 1000 years!
Let's imagine that you (or I) would be the born and raised dictator of our country, like for example Elizabeth, Felipe or Willem-Alexander…

Even with a relatively small population of a couple million subjects paying tax, you would have an annual budget of hundreds of billions.
You wouldn’t have to be some sort of genius to use such a budget to increase your influence abroad.
How long would it take your family to become a billionaire?

The dictatorial powers, and huge budget, would also make it easy to take complete control of “secretive” societies (like freemasons and intelligence agencies) that you can use to orchestrate “events” to make markets crash (with your advance knowledge you’ll make a bundle) or false flag terror that you can use to create a police state…
Old 16-10-2018, 05:05 PM   #162
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Let's imagine that you (or I) would be the born and raised dictator of our country, like for example Elizabeth, Felipe or Willem-Alexander…

Even with a relatively small population of a couple million subjects paying tax, you would have an annual budget of hundreds of billions.
You wouldn’t have to be some sort of genius to use such a budget to increase your influence abroad.
How long would it take your family to become a billionaire?

The dictatorial powers, and huge budget, would also make it easy to take complete control of “secretive” societies (like freemasons and intelligence agencies) that you can use to orchestrate “events” to make markets crash (with your advance knowledge you’ll make a bundle) or false flag terror that you can use to create a police state…
when the cathars were persecuted they went underground and became involved in the paper business so that they could send encrypted messages around their network across europe; they used watermarks to send coded messages to each other

if you are a group with a cohesive identity and you are all working together to advance each other individually and collectively while everyone else in society is unaware of what you are doing then its possible over time to raise your kin to pre-eminance

once you get your people into gatekeeper positions in society they can then ensure through prejudicial recruitment that only your own people are elevated into positions of influence whilst your opponents are kept down

in fact the communists in the 60's planned a 'long march through the institutions' to achieve power through that very method

they decided to plant their people in all key areas of society and get them to pursue promotion as best as they could so they could overtime take control of the levers of power and elevate their own people up into positions of power and influence

the more of your people you have within an organisation the easier it is to control

angela merkl is a prime example of this and we can now see her trying to utterly destroy the nation state of germany from within

we saw it in this forum where progressives got onto the staff and then promoted other progressives onto the staff where they then set about trying to remould the forum by deleting posts they disagreed with and banning and infracting members who sought to resist them

that is the problem with CENTRALISED systems: whoever holds the magic wand calls the shots which is why i advocate DECENTRALISED systems so that no person or sub group can be persecuted as they will always have the means for survival within their grasp

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-10-2018 at 05:06 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 07:55 PM   #163
JustMe418

Quote:
It has been reported that there was once a Pope John Paul I, who was murdered because he wanted to prohibit freemasons in the Vatican: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062946939
There was a pope who dug up his predecessor to try him for heresy. They are hardly rational people

The reality is that the catholic church does threaten catholic freemasons with excommunication
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 08:48 PM   #164
JustMe418

Quote:
wow so quite a lot to untwist here!

lets start with your charge that i represent the church....if i represented institutionalised religion then why would i bash the vatican constantly in my 'satanic conspiracy' thread?
Because you are not a catholic

Quote:
Also why would i have made the claim that the anglican church is full of freemasons?
Because you dont represent them either. You facny yourself as some gnostic christian I would say, or celtic christian.

Quote:
I suggest that the church and freemasonry are not seperate as you seem to suggest and that they simply represent different layers of the same control system
Well your suggestion is wrong

Quote:
I have sympathies with Jung's position that institutionalised religion is removing people from direct religious experience. I believe this is done by design and that dark magi have in the past created religions to be literal exoteric religions where the hoi polloi are led to believe that the only path to the divine is through the priesthood. This of course then empowers the priesthood who work hand in glove with the royalty to create what is called in this country the 'three estates' with a fourth having been added in recent times in the shape of the press
I agree. Spirituality is a personal thing and religion has always been a way of exercising control

Quote:
We see in all the major centres of freemasonic control like washington DC and the city of london large obelisks marking leylines and what do we see right in the middle of the vaticans st marks square? A large obelisk
Can you prove there is a ley line there? I think the vatican one is meant to show the triumph of the church over pagan religion by putting a cross on top of it.

Quote:
The vatican has been fought over for centuries for example the french king who persecuted the templars had his own puppet as the pope however once he murdered jacques de molay both the french king and his puppet pope were dead within a short space of time i suggest having been poisoned by the templar network embedded across europe
Seems that the french king was an opportunist seeking to get rid of debts. He even sorted out getting a pope into office who would support him. SO what if they were killed? he who lives by the sword dies by it and jesus never told anybody to kill people.

Quote:
So this idea that the vatican and freemasonry are at war is a false one and i suggest that the priesthood at the top of the vatican have very different religious views than the average catholic on the street who they lord it over
You suggest a convenient excuse that would otherwise damage what you are trying to push.

Quote:
Lets pause for a minute here to reflect though that christianity as we understand it has only been around for 2000 years and islam for even less. The big daddy among the abrahmic religions is judaism which has been around for 4000 years and therefore has been playing the game of thrones for a lot longer than the more recent religions
Israel was historically beaten many times and occupied. Hardly playing game of thrones when being a vassal state. They certainly never handled the power that the church of Rome has held.

Quote:
I think though that gnostic viewpoints far outdate literal christianity
Gnosticism was the product of jews who were unhappy with being constantly occupied wehn the bible says they will be unbeatable.

Quote:
if we consider the words of manley P hall, the freemasonic historian the knights templar are ceremonial magicians. I also have the insight of a magician friend who was involved in occult orders which checks out with what hall is saying.
Hall wrote a lot of his books before he became a mason so may have been misinformed. Also, you may quote bits of his work but why is it that you seem unaware of so many other masonic ideas that would show your theories are wrong and flawed?

Quote:
On top of this it is understood from these sources and others that at the core of the western magical tradition is qabalah
Again, if you looked into this you would find this qabbalah differs from that of the ancient jewish verion in a number of ways. There is no unifed western mystery tradition, its just a loose collection of groups with similar interests.

Quote:
eliphas levi says the qabalah was transmitted down by the hebrews from the egyptians and he says the bible gives the egyptians a nod as the source of their knowledge and he says that the tarot was the knowledge passed down through moses
And you take his word as 100% true? Qabbalah differs from the Egyptian mysteries in many ways. The truth is that the bible was a concoction of many middle eastern stories.

Quote:
We have authors saying that the knights templar were descended from jewish priests who fled the temple when it was destroyed in 70AD and that they then fled to jewish trading posts around the med such as marseilles from where they rose through the ranks of frankish society and eventually wound their bloodlines into the royal familes of europe. Obviously through that process they also merged with the vatican through the black nobility aristocracy
And? who said these people are true? there is a lot of money to be made in speculation and conspiracy.

Quote:
We also have authors claiming the templars fled to scotland because scotland was excommunicated from the catholic church after its king robert the bruce stabbed a rival claimant to the throne to death on holy ground in a church in dumfries

The bruce welcomed the templars for their wealth and military prowess gained from decades of fighting the muslims in outremer and then in sea battles in the med. There is a persistent legend up here that the band of people who won the battle of bannockburn with a late charge against the english were knights templars although others claim they were people from the baggage train of the scottish army
Im quite sure they would have welcomed a load of trained killers who needed their safety. Those jocks will help any cut throat.

Quote:
Anyway the english king edward I persecuted the jews and many of them fled to scotland while others became crypto-jews, concealing their true beliefs behind a surface veneer of christianity just like the freemasonic royal family does today. Just as there were many centuries later catholics who hid their faith and their priests in 'priest-holes' in their mansions there are also examples of small masonic lodges and also moveable masonic furniture in some aristocratic homes
So what if they had to live a lie to stay alive?

Quote:
At this point lets weave in another historic strand which is the jews of rouen that william the conqueror brought with him into england to act as administrators of williams new domains. These literate jews created a tax system to tax the conquered anglo-saxons called 'the exchequer' which exists to this day. These jewish bloodlines as well as the templars who had a base in the 'temple' which exists today in the city of london as law courts created the 'square mile' banking district about 700 years ago which like washington district of colombia and the vatican city are their own seperate legal enclaves apart from the countries they are located in. Each has their freemasonic obelisk in them though to let those with the eyes to see know who is running the show in those places
So people use the banking experience of jews. Horror of horrors.

Quote:
I have heard it argued that the 'gothic' style has nothing to do with the goths and should perhaps be called the goetic style after the goetia because of the symbology contained within the cathedrals that the templars built across europe
People have over active imaginations and come up with all sorts of junk ideas.

Quote:
lets deal next with your claim that 'why dont masonic lodges open from the east?'

The position of the worshipful master in the east is to represent the rising sun in the east. Lodges were created to operate behind closed doors so instead they use people and props to represent king solomons temple which itself was built as a representation of the universe

when the templars went to jerusalem they sought permission from the king to set up their HQ on temple mount where they dug tunnels under the mound. After they found whatever they found there they became the most wealthy order on the planet. Centuries later a detachment of british royal engineers explored those tunnels and found templar artifacts which were later held in the private collection of the late robert brydon a scottish templar historian
A bit of simple searching will show that there is no similarity between the masonic lodge and the jewish temple.

Quote:
The royal family to this day have the harp of david in their royal crest as a claim to their lineage from the davidic line (see 'british israelism' which i suggest is really talking about templar bloodlines that have been in britain for 1000 years)
Because nobody else used harps? another pointless theory

Quote:
I do not like the centralisation of power so any groups pursuing that at my expense are therefore problematic and also if they are assisting themselves at the exclusion of others that is also problematic for everyone else and is therefore in the public interest to know

My intent is to see my country become fairer and more open and honest however i see trends towards the opposite of that. I don't see this absorption of the self into a hive mind as spiritual empowerment. I see standing in your own power as spiritual empowerment and people who shackle themselves to the orders of others are thereby losing their own autonomy to the collective whose overall agenda they have neither knowledge of nor a say in
All this talk of hive minds is a load of shit dreamt up by a paranoid person. Freemasonry is about becoming a better individual. Its not about doing what others tell you. You seem to think that any sort of group membership means total loss of mind and freedom but the only way you are going to really appreciate that this is not true is by going to such groups and checking them out yourself. Be warned, you might have to take an obligation to try and be a better person!! if you look back, freemasonry has been full of thinkers and people who were able to explore spiritual subjects and knowledge in a way that the church was against, knowing that it would challenge their blind faith and hence their wealth and power. The church is certainly like the whore of Babylon, sitting on the 7 hills of Rome.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 03:14 PM   #165
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post

Because you dont represent them either. You facny yourself as some gnostic christian I would say, or celtic christian.
lol

i laugh in the face of your spite

Quote:
no it isn't. You don't know what the catholic higher ups are upto. Also explain the P2 lodge scandal

The stewart monarchy in scotland was said to be catholic but they were freemasons. They were exiled to rome and to paris where they were involved with the grand orient in paris. Andrew Ramsey gave his famous speech saying the freemasons were simply the continuation of the templars in scotland and this is true

There are a group of templar families in scotland. i have met some of them and have nothing against them as individuals. The truth remains however that masons have been implicated in scandals such as the dunblane shooting where a freemason publically said that a group of supermasons met in the 'speculative society' and that a judge who was a member had been involved in the case. I have definately met one (and probably more) members of the speculative society. They were also accused of rigging the contracts for the skye bridge

Quote:
I agree. Spirituality is a personal thing and religion has always been a way of exercising control
ok but freemasonry is a religion too so....just be advised

Quote:
Can you prove there is a ley line there? I think the vatican one is meant to show the triumph of the church over pagan religion by putting a cross on top of it.
the vatican is a continuation of paganism or as david says it is the church of babylon relocated

The site it is located on was a pagan site used by oracles who drank the vatic wine before giving their oraculor utterances. As an occultist you'll be aware of the symbolic meanings behind the mass and so on. The catholic church was created by constantine who was himself a member of the sol invictus cult and the word 'catholic' means universal because the roman pagans were creating a universal religion out of paganism which some might argue was for the age of pisces

Quote:
Seems that the french king was an opportunist seeking to get rid of debts. He even sorted out getting a pope into office who would support him. SO what if they were killed?
one argument has him debasing his currency by clipping the coins but that doesn't change the fact that the templars were gaining an inordinate amount of power and as we see in the corporate world today that isn't always such a good thing for the little guy and gal on the street

Quote:
he who lives by the sword dies by it and jesus never told anybody to kill people.
the templars lived by the sword....

Quote:
You suggest a convenient excuse that would otherwise damage what you are trying to push.
i don't follow what you are getting at here?

Quote:
Israel was historically beaten many times and occupied. Hardly playing game of thrones when being a vassal state.
well they are if they were playing a long game of supremacism based on a belief in a special covenant with god

Quote:
They certainly never handled the power that the church of Rome has held.
the church is not a unified thing as i have already said. People have fought over control of it but judaism has always had its religious elders who guided people through their dictates

Quote:
Gnosticism was the product of jews who were unhappy with being constantly occupied wehn the bible says they will be unbeatable.
no i think it predates that

Quote:
Hall wrote a lot of his books before he became a mason so may have been misinformed. Also, you may quote bits of his work but why is it that you seem unaware of so many other masonic ideas that would show your theories are wrong and flawed?
such as his claim that freemasonry traces back to druidism?

Quote:
Again, if you looked into this you would find this qabbalah differs from that of the ancient jewish verion in a number of ways. There is no unifed western mystery tradition, its just a loose collection of groups with similar interests.
nevertheless the bedrock upon which the practices of those groups is founded is qabalah

Quote:
And you take his word as 100% true? Qabbalah differs from the Egyptian mysteries in many ways.
no i don't automatically take his word as 100% true but i take it as one more piece of information that i have on the table

Quote:
The truth is that the bible was a concoction of many middle eastern stories.
the bible is qabalistic. yes it is made from older stories like the epic of gilgamesh but i suggest that qabalah is also old

Quote:
And? who said these people are true? there is a lot of money to be made in speculation and conspiracy.
their bloodlines were recorded in the de gotha

also who says you are true? you simply brush off the work of a number of authors who have traced genealogies

Quote:
Im quite sure they would have welcomed a load of trained killers who needed their safety. Those jocks will help any cut throat.
oh bit of anti-scottish racism thrown in for good measure....well fuck you

Quote:
what if they got themselves in trouble through certain activities in the first place?

Quote:
yeah look around...banking is a problem...a global problem and the jews are upto their necks in it as were the templars

Quote:
so not going to look at what others present then? maybe you are afraid of what you might find...

Quote:
A bit of simple searching will show that there is no similarity between the masonic lodge and the jewish temple.
we have already established that there IS!

the temple faces east to the rising sun and the freemasons have their worshipful master in the east representing the sun or rather the opening of the temple to the sun

are you disputing that both parties want to rebuild solomons temple?

the freemasons even have old rituals to do with the templars exploring temple mount

Quote:
see british israelism to see its a theory that many take very seriously. Like i said before i suggest the jewish link they are alluding to is through the templars

Quote:
All this talk of hive minds is a load of shit dreamt up by a paranoid person. Freemasonry is about becoming a better individual. Its not about doing what others tell you. You seem to think that any sort of group membership means total loss of mind and freedom but the only way you are going to really appreciate that this is not true is by going to such groups and checking them out yourself. Be warned, you might have to take an obligation to try and be a better person!! if you look back, freemasonry has been full of thinkers and people who were able to explore spiritual subjects and knowledge in a way that the church was against, knowing that it would challenge their blind faith and hence their wealth and power. The church is certainly like the whore of Babylon, sitting on the 7 hills of Rome.
no the tech companies most definately ARE working on hive mind technologies and i have no doubt that freemasonry is at the top of it

Brain-to-Brain Interface: The Next Gen Social Network

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 17-10-2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old 17-10-2018, 03:30 PM   #166
iamawaveofthesea

templar bloodline visits temple mount:

Prince William visits Jerusalem's Old City sites to end 1st official royal visit
By Molly Hunter
LONDON — Jun 28, 2018, 9:48 AM ET

Then, in the most personal and emotional stop of the day, he visited his great-grandmother's tomb. Prince Philip's mother, Princess Alice of Battenberg and Greece was honored by Israel for sheltering Jews in Greece during World War II, and was later buried in a crypt in the Church of Mary Magdalene, the Russian Orthodox Church on the Mount of Olives in East Jerusalem.

He then visited al Haram al Sharif, or the Temple Mount, which houses Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock. It's the third holiest site in Islam and he was hosted by Sheikh Azzam al-Khatib, director of the Islamic Waqf, which administers al Haram al Sharif.
https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=56227670

The Navy Lodge
No. 2612
on the Registers of the United Grand Lodge of England and the Metropolitan Grand Lodge of London

The Lodge prides itself on being the premier Naval Lodge in the world, with an unparalleled history that encompasses four monarchs (HM Kings Edward VII, Edward VIII, George VI and George II of the Hellenes) and other members of the Royal Family (HRH Prince George, Duke of Kent; HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh); three winners of the Victoria Cross; more Admirals, Generals, Vice-Admirals and Senior officers to mention; as well as notables such as Shackleton, Scott of the Antarctic and many more.

Navy Lodge meets in Freemasons' Hall, Great Queen Street, London on the first Friday in January, March, May, October and December; the Installation Ceremony for the incoming Master takes place at the December meeting.
http://www.militarymasons.org.uk/Lod...y%20Lodge.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 17-10-2018 at 03:34 PM.
Old 17-10-2018, 03:31 PM   #167
iamawaveofthesea

Rothschilds and the Grail Bloodline
- by David Livingstone ©, Aug. 22nd, 2005

Jacob Rothschild, the current head of the Rothschild dynasty, has intermarried with the Sinclair family, forging an important alliance between the head family of the Illuminati, and the supposed descendants of the Grail family.

As has been popularized recently by Dan Brown in the Da Vinci Code, or before him by the Holy Blood, Holy Grail, the Stuarts of Scotland are supposedly descended from King Arthur and Jesus Christ. These families are of course not descended from Jesus. The idea is preposterous. But they are related to the Holy Grail, and they are not Christians, but Kabbalists.

In reality, they, like all the aristocratic bloodlines that form the core of the Illuminati, are descended from Guillaume de Gellone of the eighth century AD. Guillaume's father was Rabbi Makhir, among the Exilarchs who ruled the Jews in Baghdad, who was sent West after a dispute over the successorship. In France, he took the name Theodoric, married Alda, the aunt of Charlemagne, and was appointed “King of the Jews” in the region of the Languedoc, with his capital the city of Narbonne.

Narbonne then became the heartland of the Medieval Kabbalah. The Kabbalists of Narbonne seem to have been responsible for instigating the Crusades, in order to retrieve sacred texts that had been buried there, but which had been unaccessible because of first the rule of the Romans, and then the Muslims. Once Jerusalem was conquered, a Kabbalistic order of knights known as the Templars conducted excavations, and discovered the text of the Sepher ha Bahir, which revived the lost mystical tradition, and set off the cultural revolution of the Medieval Kabbalah.

Another aspect of the penetration of these Kabbalistic ideas was the heresy of the Cathars. The Cathar foothold was in the region of Tolouse, the bastion of the descendants of Guillaume, also known as the family of the Guilhemids, several of whom were ardent defenders of the heresy. However, the Cathars have been idealized by numerous Illuminati propagandists as having been innocent victims of Church persecutions, but the Cathars rejected the God of the Bible, in favour of the worship of Lucifer and practiced witchcraft. It was the Cathars who influenced the heretical aspects of the Templars, for which the order was disbanded in 1307.

Part of this Kabbalistic revolution was the legends of the Holy Grail, which included Cathar and Templar themes, and formulated in the region of Aquitaine, another stronghold of the Guilhemids. The Holy Grail, or San Greal, should have been translated as Sang Real, or Royal Blood, because it referred to the sacred bloodline that supposedly issued from Guillaume de Gellone, and ultimately King David, but which in reality, was understood to represent the descendants of the Fallen Angels, and their leader, Lucifer.

The Sinclairs were descendants of Guillaume de Gellone, through his great-great-granddaughter, Poppa of Bavaria, who married the Viking leader, Rollo Ragnvaldsson. Among Rollo's descendants was William the Conqueror of Normandy. The Sinclairs, or St. Clair, were given various other castles around France. However, they all went to England with the Conqueror. One Sinclair, though, named William, did not like the Conqueror, so with some other discontented barons, he went to Scotland and placed himself in the service of King Malcolm III of Scotland.

Malcolm III King of Scotland was the father of David I "the Saint" King of Scotland. In 1128, soon after the Council of Troyes, Hugh de Payens, the Templars' first Grand Master, met with King David I of Scotland. King David later surrounded himself with Templars, and appointed them as "the Guardians of his morals by day and night".

David married the grand-daughter of Lambert II, the brother of Godefroi de Bouillon, leader of the first crusade, and the sister of sister of William the Conqueror. Godefroi's younger brother, Eustace III, married David's sister, Mary Scots. Their daughter married Stephen I King of England, the son Adela de Normandie, the daughter of William the Conqueror. Adela's brother, Henry I King of England, married David's sister, Editha of Scotland. Their daughter, Mathilda Empress of England, married Geoffrey V, Comte d'Anjou, whose son Henry II married Eleanor of Aquitaine.

King David granted Hugues and his knights the lands of Balantrodoch, by the Firth of Forth, but now renamed Temple, near the site of Rosslyn. And, legend has it that, when the Templars came under trial, their leader de Molay arranged for the Templar to return to Scotland, where they assisted Robert the Bruce at the Battle of Bannockburn.

Robert the Bruce claimed the Scottish throne as a great-great-great-great grandson of David. Walter Stewart, the sixth High Steward of Scotland, also played an important part in the Battle of Bannockburn. Walter Stewart then married Majory, daughter of Robert the Bruce, and their son Robert II of Scotland was heir to the House of Bruce; he eventually inherited the Scottish throne after his uncle David II of Scotland died.

In Scotland, the Templars served Robert the Bruce as members of the Scots Guard, of which two prominent families were those of the Stuarts and the Sinclairs. Henry Sinclair was a supporter of Robert the Bruce, and one of his descendants, William Sinclair, designed Rosslyn Chapel, a church in the village of Roslin, replete with occult symbolism, and believed to be one of the sites where the Grail might be buried. Finally, the Sinclairs became the Hereditary Grand Masters of the Masons of Scotland.

After Queen Elizabeth died without an heir, she was succeeded by the son of Mary Queen of Scots, James Stewart I of England, also known as King James. It is for this reason that the Freemasons of the eighteenth century conspired to back the Stuart cause, after their last monarch, James II Stuart, King of England, was deposed, and replaced by William of Orange. The Stuart cause then became the essence of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, which regarded the Stuarts as the inheritors of the Templars, who had rescued the secret tradition of the East, otherwise known as the Kabbalah.

Since the late eighteenth century, however, the Illuminati have come under the leadership of the Rothschild family. The founder of the dynasty, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, ordered his sons to marry only their first cousins, continuing the careful intermarrying practiced by their predecessors.

However, the first exception was Hannah, the daughter of Amschel Mayer's son, the notorious Nathan Mayer Rothschild, who married the Rt. Hon. Henry Fitzroy, a direct descendant of Charles II Stuart King of England, the father of James II.

More recently, however, is the great-great-great grandson of Nathan Mayer, Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild, who married Mary Serena Dunn. The mother of Mary Serena was Lady Mary Sybil St. Clair-Erskine, who was the daughter of James Francis Harry St. Clair-Erskine, 5th Earl of Rosslyn.

Rothschild, Buffet, Arnold, Supreme Court in IsraelJacob Rothschild is the current head of the UK Rothschild family, having inherited the fourth baronetcy from his father, Victor, an eminent zoologist, and sometime MI5 agent and friend of KGB agents Anthony Blunt and Guy Burgess. Jacob resigned from the family's bank NM Rothschilds in 1980, run by his cousin Evelyn, and started RIT Capital Partners.

Jacob Rothschild resigned from the family's bank NM Rothschilds in 1980, run by his cousin Evelyn, and started RIT Capital Partners. He is chairman of Yad Hanadiv, the Rothschild foundation, which built and gave the Knesset government buildings and the Supreme Court to Israel, and chairs the Jewish Policy Research, dedicated to promoting issues affecting Jews worldwide.

Jacob Rothschild is chairman of Yad Hanadiv, the Rothschild foundation, which chairs the Jewish Policy Research, dedicated to promoting issues affecting Jews worldwide. Yad Hanadiv was also responsible for building and granting the Knesset government buildings, and the Supreme Court of Israel, which prominently features Masonic symbolism and the pyramid and all-seeing eye of the Illuminati.

Jacob Rothschild was a close personal friend of the Princess Diana, and maintains strong personal and business links with Henry Kissinger. He knows Rupert Murdoch well, having been friends since the Australian newspaper proprietor first came to the UK in the 1960s. His country estate has been a regular venue for visiting heads of state including Presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Margaret Thatcher received French President François Mitterrand there at a summit in 1990. He hosted the European Economic Round Table conference in 2002, attended by such figures as James Wolfensohn, president of the World Bank, Nicky Oppenheimer, Warren Buffet and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
About the Author

David Livingstone is an historian who lives in Montreal, Canada. He is the author of The Dying God: The Hidden History of Western Civilization.
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO...hild_Grail.htm
Old 17-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #168
iamawaveofthesea

british royal freemasons involved with plans to rebuild solomons temple on temple mount?

Quote:
http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/bnaibrith.html

B'nai B'rith was founded on October 13, 1843, for the expressed purpose of ending, or at least reducing, the chaos and anarchy in Jewish life-or, as one of the founders put it, of "uniting and elevating the Sons of Abraham."

There were twelve founders....All had been born in Germany, and had come to New York in the late 1820's or 1830's.

They met, apparently, because they were members of the Free Masons or Odd Fellows, as well as of several secret benevolent socities...

...The Constitution created a supreme ruling body, called the Constitution Grand Lodge (CGL), which alone had the authority to issue and revoke charters for local lodges, frame laws binding upon all, confer degrees, and act as a final court in all disputes. It was to consist of the twelve founders plus the past presidents of all local lodges...

In line with their desire to have a Hebrew name for the group, they also chose Hebrew titles for their officers. The president was called the Grand Nsi Abh; the vice president, Grand Aleph; the secretary, Grand Sopher, etc. The ritual was similarly florid [masonic] it consisted of six degrees which imparted the aims and purposes of the Order, each illustrated by examples from Jewish history, thus imparting knowledge sadly lacking in most of the new members

......it began to attract some outstanding men, like Baruch Rothschild

In 2000 it was reported that Mr. Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, was working with the Grand Master of Anglo-American Freemasonry HRH The Duke of Kent, the founder of the Jerusalem Lodge, Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Italy Count Giuliano di Bernardo, and the Worshipful Master of the prestigious Quatuor Coronati Research Lodge Lord Northhampton, who has been atop the Temple Mount conducting studies. Evidently these mystical adepts intend to reconstruct the 2,500 year old King Solomons Temple. It seems the brethren are anticipating a forthcoming resurrection of Grand Master Abiff's architectural endevours...

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/temp...t_studies.html

This Masonic control is exerted through the Quatuor Coronati "research" lodge of the Grand Mother Lodge of British Freemasonry, headed by the Queen's first cousin, the Duke of Kent, and run on a day-to-day basis by the Seventh Marquess of Northampton (Spencer "Spenny" Douglas David Compton), a maternal descendant of the Baring family, of British East India Company notoriety.

Lord Northampton, who has been atop the Temple Mount conducting "Temple studies," candidly has admitted in interviews, that he is an adherent of British Israelism, which holds that the British oligarchy has mystical powers, because England was colonized by one of the lost tribes of Israel. "I think the tradition of the Kabbalah is very strong in England, because I think one of the lost tribes came to England. And I think you can spot them, quite clearly, in old English families. I am sure you can. I know they came to Ireland, then to the north of Wales, and then down into England. And then that became some of the oldest families we have."

On the day when Sharon staged his well-financed provocation at the Temple Mount, Israeli and Palestinian negotiators in New York City had reported that they were hours away from concluding an agreement, that would have restored the momentum to the peace process. The peace process had come to a screeching halt the instant that President Bill Clinton, under the influence of Vice President Al Gore and some treacherous advisers on the the President's Mideast team, had been convinced to raise the issue of the Temple Mount and Jerusalem at the Camp David summit last July....

It was at that moment [Sept. 28] that Sharon played the "Temple Mount card," and, literally, all holy hell broke loose.

In December 1995, the "Jerusalem" freemasonic lodge was established, adjacent to the Temple Mount, in the Grotto of King Solomon, to work for the rebuilding of Solomon's Temple. The lodge worked side by side with the on-the-ground networks of Jewish and Christian fundamentalist fanatics, to foment a bloody religious war over the control of the Temple Mount. That such a lodge would be founded shortly after the Israel-Palestine peace breakthroughs at Oslo--and just weeks after the assassination of Israel's Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, an architect of that peace--is surely no coincidence.

The Jerusalem Lodge was founded by the Grand Master of Italian Regular Freemasonry, Giuliano di Bernardo, the right-hand man of Lord Northampton on the Temple Mount project. At the ceremony launching the Jerusalem Lodge, Di Bernardo declared, "The rebuilding of the Temple is at the center of our studies."

In interviews, Di Bernardo candidly admitted that he has constructed an entire irrationalist "utopian" belief system, centered on the revival of Jewish Cabbalism and the rebuilding of the Temple. "A new utopia may be based on the Cabbala. I see a utopia based on Jewish mysticism, but Jewish mysticism as a place ... a material place, Solomon's Temple.... This is my intention. This is my will!"

Di Bernardo also let slip that Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith director Abe Foxman is a collaborator in the Temple Mount project....

American Christian Fundis Seek The Rapture Through Temple Mount Faithful founder Stanley Goldfoot, a member of the Stern Gang terrorist underground, Dr. Lambert Dolphin, a physicist at the Stanford Research Institute in Menlo Park, California, was brought to Jerusalem in the early 1980s....

Soon, massive amounts of money from American-based Darbyite Christian fundamentalists began pouring into the Jerusalem operations, aimed, ultimately, at blowing up the Muslim holy sites at the Temple Mount, and building the Third Temple. The American Jerusalem Temple Foundation was one early source of financing for this insane effort....

Dolphin made no bones about the fact that a great deal of blood would have to be shed for the Temple project to be completed

It is no small irony that the Darbyism preached by Dolphin, Missler, and the other central figures in the American Jerusalem Temple Foundation, is deeply anti-Semitic. At the core of the Gnostic "dispensational premillennarianism," advocated by Nineteenth-Century Anglican clergyman John Nelson Darby, is the belief that the extermination of the Jews, in a final battle of Armageddon, brought on by the rebuilding of Solomon's Temple, is the Biblical precondition for the second coming of the Messiah and the Rapture. Pastor Chuck Smith, Dolphin's mentor at the Calvary Baptist Church, when asked by {EIR** whether he had any compunctions about unleashing a holy war that would lead to the possible extermination of millions of Jews and Muslims, replied, "Frankly, no, because it is all part of Biblical prophesy."

.................................................. ....

so let's skip forward to 2015...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6708601.html

Mr Kerry’s bid was aimed at stemming violence that erupted early this month amid a widespread Palestinian perception that Israel intends to impose Jewish prayer on the site, which houses Islam’s third holiest shrine, the al-Aqsa mosque.

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 17-10-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Old 18-10-2018, 02:10 PM   #169
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I think the vatican one is meant to show the triumph of the church over pagan religion by putting a cross on top of it.
but the cross or tau is symbolic of the phallus as is the obelisk which is a solar phallus

so what you have there is a phallus on top of a phallus!

Quote:
Maybe you prefer it to all about the men though as you seem to have a phallic obsession in many of your posts.
ha ha!

I'm not the one erecting stone phalli everywhere...

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-10-2018 at 03:28 PM.
Old 18-10-2018, 02:46 PM   #170
iamawaveofthesea

so as we know the royal family and the people who work for them in various capacities including the military and police are often freemasons

These are the people in our society who are getting all the best intelligence information so when people who worked in the BBC like david icke knew about jimmy saville being a pedo you have to ask why not only the freemasonic royal family gave him a knighthood but also the 'catholic' pope?

New studies are showing that fertility levels and IQ's are plummeting with each generation and i suggest this is being caused by endocrine disrupting chemicals for example pthalates and PCB's and pesticides like atrizine and also flouride in the water supply and in toothpaste

Other factors could include wifi and EMF fields from things like smart phones, smart meters and cell towers and also food additives like aspartame and monosodium glutomate which are neurotoxins

Sweet fizzy drinks are really delivery systems of toxins but they get you to drink the kool aid by making it sweet and addictive so that you get a short lasting energy kick from the refined sugar but you destroy your health in the process

Are you really telling me that the freemasonic hierarchy in this country don't know about these things and about chemtrails and the aluminium in vaccines that affects gene expression?

So average freemasons families will also be affected by these things. Their sons and daughters and grandchildren will be less fertile and less intelligent than them and their grandchildren will be less fertile and intelligent than their children

These gender bending hormone mimicking chemicals are also causing a massive uptick in gender identity issues which will then affect the ability of the families of freemasons to be able to couple up and reproduce

So within a few generations the offspring of average freemasons will be infertile, transgendered morons . As IQ and fertility lowers with each generation and people become successively gender bended that is what they will become and the problem with this is that society will lose its ability to reproduce

Lets be honest that most freemasons joined to advance their own career prospects and are pursuing their own greedy goals instead of looking at the longterm welfare of their offspring and of wider society

They will never challenge the hierarchy that is pushing all these harmful substances through their corporations because they are integrated into the freemasonic club

your short term greed is going to mug your children and grandchildren because you chose to not take responsiblity for your society now and instead pursued your own greedy goals and as a result your genetic bloodline will be removed from the gene pool over the coming generations while the super rich freemasons at the top of the pyramid will be able to afford the gene therapy required to protect their offspring from having their reproductive capacity destroyed

you just pay your dues and go along to get along...

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-10-2018 at 09:42 AM.
Old 18-10-2018, 04:48 PM   #171
Oreironstar

Quote:

Seems that the french king was an opportunist seeking to get rid of debts. He even sorted out getting a pope into office who would support him. SO what if they were killed? he who lives by the sword dies by it and jesus never told anybody to kill people.

Israel was historically beaten many times and occupied. Hardly playing game of thrones when being a vassal state. They certainly never handled the power that the church of Rome has held.

And you take his word as 100% true? Qabbalah differs from the Egyptian mysteries in many ways. The truth is that the bible was a concoction of many middle eastern stories.

It never ceases to amaze me how they line up to be knocked down like ten pins...
I mean , really come on ....The lodge is well exposed these days....if your STILL trying to cause "Obfuscation" then try somewhere other than a truth forum i would suggest.....I mean does the order really echo down that you must "Stand firm!" on the DI forum and "Uphold the integrity of the LODGE!!! So mote it be! .....so as to prevent prying eyes seeing the information as it really stands???

These stooges have no shame....AND no brains of their own
Its pathetic to watch when you think about it......

Never mind only ever spending your time with grown men dressing up like clowns and prancing around like they actually merit recoginition for something none of them EVER actually really understands.....
Then to boot you come to an online forum with your pants firmly down and around your ankles..... blowing the trumpet of revelation...You really couldnt make it up if you tried........

Last edited by Oreironstar; 18-10-2018 at 04:52 PM.
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 03:15 PM   #172
iamawaveofthesea

As a matter of fact, as one example, the person who introduced the indulgence system, which is “forgiveness of sin for a fee,” to the Catholic Church was a financially powerful Khazarian Jewish banker in Germany, Jakob Fugger (1459 – 1525), who financed, therefore, controlled the Vatican after ca. 1503. After his death, other Khazarian Jews took over, and later in mid 1700s, the Illuminati established the Rothschild family as their front and face to the world and took over the Vatican. Well, naturally, the Vatican is still “totally” controlled by the Illuminati-Freemasonry bankers.
http://olivetjournal.com/judaism-and...t-is-kabbalah/

The German Bankers who Helped Spain Conquer the Americas and Poison the Poor
October 17, 2018
Markab Algedi, Contributor
Waking Times

From the late 1400’s to the early 1600’s, a German banking family influenced world events and quietly ruled over an extremely influential role in history. The Fuggers of Augsburg were among Europe’s leading merchant-bankers as they were called, combining financial services with long distance trade.All kinds of offices and agencies related to money, loans brokered with Tyrolean and Hungarian copper and silver in return for loans provided to the rulers of mining areas, popped up in cities such as Venice, Lisbon, Seville, and Antwerp.

These institutions built by the Fuggers provided loans to some of the most influential entities in the world at the time.

They provided banking and credit services to the Hapsburg emperors, popes, European princes and nobility, and more. The main man of the dynasty was Jakob Fugger “the Rich.” At the time he was the wealthiest person in the world, according to the account of history we are told.

The Fugger financial institutions established sporadic ties with India and other regions that were less explored, including the “New World” as they called it. They basically went wherever they could and brokered loans to people who they would gain power over, and this laid the foundation for the banking scheme that would eventually rule the world: what we live in today, wage slavery, the grocery store paradigm, whatever you want to call it.

But what does it mean, that these Fugger financial offices established sporadic ties to the “New World?” Well, the “New World” started to be “explored,’ in other words torn to pieces and ruthlessly conquered by the Spanish and other forces, around the same time that the Fuggers began expanding these services.

Spain established close ties to the Fuggers. The money that would enable Spain to conquer the Americas must have included the contributions from Jakob Fugger and his family. This connection seems to be studiously avoided in mainstream accounts of history.

Spanish prisoners and certain people were forced to work in the mercury mines of Almadén, and due to a deal with the Fuggers, the Spanish monarchy reaped financial benefits from forcing prisoners to mine mercury. In exchange for these German bankers providing loans to the Spanish crown, the Fuggers of Augsburg were given the power to administrate the mercury mines.

The intrinsic value of mercury back then was reportedly its use in extracting other metals from gold and silver ore. Mercury was needed to purify gold and silver through amalgamation.

According to a past article:

“In 1566, the German bankers (the Fuggers) failed to meet production quotas in the mercury mines. In response, 30 prisoners were sent by the King of Spain to labor away at Almadén. In 1583, this number increased to 40. The prisoners, known as “forzados,” were selected from a group of convicts waiting for transport to the galleys from the jail of Toledo. Although the king insisted living conditions at the mines were fine, between 1566 and 1593, 24% of all convicts died before their release dates.

A slow, excruciatingly painful death that came with an Alzheimer’s-type insanity was handed down to these prisoners, a result of the mercury poisoning. The prisoners experienced severe pains in the body, loss of sanity, trembling limbs, depression, anxiety and worse. Almost all of the men at the even more dangerous furnaces died of the poisoning.

Slaves imported from Northern Africa were also subject to poisoning at the mines, and by 1613, the slaves joined the forzados at a two to one ratio.”

Still, the people in positions of power were well aware that it caused people health problems, and for almost two thousand years now at least, people in power have been trying to poison civilians with mercury.

Even further back, all roads lead to Rome because the Romans made use of their mercury mines, turning them into “penal institutions for criminals, slaves, and other undesirables,” according to an academic page at Dartmouth.edu.

About the Author

This article (The German Bankers who Helped Spain Conquer the Americas and Poison the Poor) was created by Edge Canopy and is re-posted here with permission. It can be re-shared with attribution but MUST include link to homepage, bio, intact links and this message.
https://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/10/...ison-the-poor/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-10-2018 at 03:16 PM.
Old 19-10-2018, 03:52 PM   #173
st jimmy

Quote:
New studies are showing that fertility levels and IQ's are plummeting with each generation and i suggest this is being caused by endocrine disrupting chemicals for example pthalates and PCB's and pesticides like atrizine and also flouride in the water supply and in toothpaste
Quote:
Are you really telling me that the freemasonic hierarchy in this country don't know about these things and about chemtrails and the aluminium in vaccines that affects gene expression?

So average freemasons families will also be affected by these things. Their sons and daughters and grandchildren will be less fertile and less intelligent than them and their grandchildren will be less fertile and intelligent than their children
The Freemason Edward Jenner is the legendary “scientist”, who has been credited with proving the wonderful benefits of vaccination. Jenner actually bought his “medical” Doctor title.
Even though there was no evidence that vaccines prevent disease, since the beginning of the 19th century a massive amount of (mostly) children have been poisoned with vaccines.

There is evidence that vaccines are part of the depopulation agenda, and cause infertility and “spontaneous” abortions.
There is evidence that the vaccination against the human papillomavirus (HPV), that only causes genital warts, has caused infertility in the US:
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
Approximately 60% of women who had not been poisoned with the HPV vaccine had been pregnant at least once, compared to only 35% of women who were poisoned with the HPV vaccine. The difference was especially large for women that had been married. Of the married women 75% that didn’t get the vaccine gave birth, while only 50% who were poisoned with the HPV vaccine had been pregnant.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321723
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2018, 04:49 PM   #174
iamawaveofthesea

Laugh All You Like - Possession and Reptilians are REAL - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

Old 20-10-2018, 08:45 AM   #175
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
lol, so even when its the christians doing the dirty you STILL have to claim its jews. Your hatred is quite sickening.
no you have this completely the wrong way around

i don't hate anyone

i am accusing others of a hate crime against me

I am speaking about a long held plan that has seen my countrymen driven off their lands and placed under a fuedal system of control under which they are being destroyed in many ways including economically through banking fraud, through the use of gender bending chemicals that are destroying their fertility, through the use of chemicals which lower IQ and through the use of harmful EMF radiation among other things such as weaponised mass immigration

There are many other ways in which this agenda is carried out and 'political correctness' is merely the means by which they seek to prevent people talking about it

So no i am not hateful

I am accusing them of making me feel isolated, alienated and of harming me in many ways and I'm accusing them of genocide

I am accusing them of a hate crime and i want the police to investigate and i want people to be able to openly share information relating to the claims i and others are making

As a white, male, non freemason and non jew i feel targetted in many ways not least by some of the narratives that are coming out of the universities these days which i have explored elsewhere on the forum

I have NO prophecy that claims i will gain any supremacy over other humans and i have no desire to do so. My desire is to live peacefully with all people of all races, creeds and sexual orientations and i discuss ways in which i think that could be achieved in my possible solutions thread where i feel that the way to protect all minorities (and as a white person i AM a minority in the wider global community) is to decentralise power down to people so that they cannot be persecuted by any group who manages to grab hold of the levers of power

I believe in a free and open society and this is why i bring all this stuff to light

I feel persecuted at this time and i believe that a hate crime is being carried out against me and my ethnic group by people who have prejudices against us

I believe i have enough information to support why i hold these views and to show they are rational and based on information

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-10-2018 at 09:50 AM.
Old 20-10-2018, 08:51 AM   #176
iamawaveofthesea

This jewish author is ANOTHER author claiming that the knights templar were jewish. Why are historians in universities not exploring this important area?

If as many more authors claim the knights templar are using a ceremonial magical system known as 'qabalah' then why would that not be of great import to historians?

historians are always talking about catholicism and protestantism in relation to british history and their role within it so why no discussion on qabalah?????????

When Scotland Was Jewish Book Review

Old 20-10-2018, 08:56 AM   #177
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
ni feel that the way to protect all minorities (and as a white person i AM a minority in the wider global community) is to decentralise power down to people so that they cannot be persecuted by any group who manages to grab hold of the levers of power
we know that jewish led bolsheviks killed millions of white christians in russia because they deemed them to be politically incorrect

then soon after that the nazis in germany deemed jewish people to be politically incorrect leading to more murders

so can we not see the problem here with centralised power?

It enables people to take control and then deem other groups politically incorrect

This is why we must end this centralisation of power and protect ALL people by decentralising power down to the individuals on the street

THIS is what we should be exploring in our society in my opinion

Of course those who feel they have a grasp on power will not agree with this but i ask you what the implications will be of a particular group having inordinate power will be when we reflect on history
Old 20-10-2018, 10:31 AM   #178
iamawaveofthesea

The Power behind the Throne (The position of power occupied by the Royal Family in today’s UK)

Old 20-10-2018, 10:40 AM   #179
iamawaveofthesea

whats really behind qabalistic orders:

David Icke - Who Built The Matrix?

Old 21-10-2018, 10:24 PM   #180
elpressiedente

Quote:
The Freemason Edward Jenner is the legendary “scientist”, who has been credited with proving the wonderful benefits of vaccination. Jenner actually bought his “medical” Doctor title.
Even though there was no evidence that vaccines prevent disease, since the beginning of the 19th century a massive amount of (mostly) children have been poisoned with vaccines.

There is evidence that vaccines are part of the depopulation agenda, and cause infertility and “spontaneous” abortions.
There is evidence that the vaccination against the human papillomavirus (HPV), that only causes genital warts, has caused infertility in the US: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321723

The 'problem' here Jimmy, is, the alternative to vaccinations that give real results are not known. To jump up and down and call 'fake science' (and it is) is akin to 'the sky is falling'.

There are inventions to replace vaccinations , they work better, but they make no money for the Sickness Care industry. Or they dont create jobs which is what the govt is all about.

In one trial in Mexico, after one treatment, all the HPV warts dropped off leaving fresh skin underneath killing all the virus in the body with one treatment. This is the answer to vaccinations. A device that anyone can prove to themselves that it works. Saving billions of $$ and countless health issues from the Cervical cancer jab...

These devices originated in the Akashic records. And are brought to life today as the technology on planet earth is once again at a level that such devices can be built, Shame about the intellect for accepting them though.

Are you interested in real answers Jimmy?
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote