Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2018, 08:18 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,312
Likes: 13,114 (7,523 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Well Im of the school that belives all the knowledge you need is within
why did you need to read the books you have mentioned then?

why read anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
and the first gate at the oracle of Dlephi had 'Know Thyself' written above it.
well after decades of brutal warfare between city states the priests at delphi also put ''moderation in all things'' up there

yet when we see the fruits of freemasons labours we see a lot of bloodshed
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 07:48 AM   #22
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 302
Likes: 134 (104 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
The truth is that you can put truth before a person and it doesnt mean that people will accept it so whats the point of putting everything on a plate? you have to earn truth, generally by plodding the path, not reading it on t'interweb.

Im happy to assist people but maybe the help they need isnt what they are asking for.
"Happy to assist people"??
How exactly do you assist people then o wise one?
All ive seen from you is shilling for the lodge...AND you dont know enough about the Lodge to even do that with any conviction.....
Please enlighten us with your "Knowledge" and help us all shoot up vertically like arrows.....

Shite id call it.......
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 09:03 AM   #23
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,465
Likes: 674 (475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

yet when we see the fruits of freemasons labours we see a lot of bloodshed
What you clearly fail to see is that there is a lot of bloodshed in the world involving people of every social class to some degree but again you try to put the blam on one set of people. I bet you have a cosy excuse for Hitler putting freemasons into concetration camsp dont you. You love trying to portray them as the villian but you cant seem to accept that they are often the victim, used as scapegoat for people with other agendas.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 12:22 PM   #24
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,330
Likes: 4,605 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
What you clearly fail to see is that there is a lot of bloodshed in the world involving people of every social class to some degree but again you try to put the blam on one set of people. I bet you have a cosy excuse for Hitler putting freemasons into concetration camsp dont you. You love trying to portray them as the villian but you cant seem to accept that they are often the victim, used as scapegoat for people with other agendas.
Swearing an oath to secrecy upon pain of death are not the actions of rational altruistic people, its more of a cult for nefarious activities..a big club of deceit!
Imho
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 01:55 PM   #25
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,232 (712 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Swearing an oath to secrecy upon pain of death are not the actions of rational altruistic people, its more of a cult for nefarious activities..a big club of deceit!
Imho
So no apostasy allowed?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:21 PM   #26
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,330
Likes: 4,605 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
So no apostasy allowed?
My post was removed in the death of fora thread, I have been warned to stop being petty, and stay out of the thread..
So I'm not purposely ignoring you on that thread, I'm trying to not get banned!
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 03:35 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,312
Likes: 13,114 (7,523 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
What you clearly fail to see is that there is a lot of bloodshed in the world involving people of every social class to some degree but again you try to put the blam on one set of people. I bet you have a cosy excuse for Hitler putting freemasons into concetration camsp dont you. You love trying to portray them as the villian but you cant seem to accept that they are often the victim, used as scapegoat for people with other agendas.
the october revolution occurred in russia in 1917 which was led by jewish freemasonic communists

they murdered millions of people over the next few years which then gave fuel to the nazi party which grew out of the wake of that as well as jewish led communist uprisings within germany itself

so timeline=

massacres of millions of russians in 2017-2019

nazi party starts in 1919-20
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #28
AClockworkOrange
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 262
Likes: 55 (33 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The OP was saying that when they spoke directly to masons they said they hadn't heard of these things and I'm saying that is possibly down to the fact that they have sworn terrible oaths to not speak to non masons
The suggestion was that many, or most, 'everyday' Masons are not familiar with esoteric Freemasonry. They join a boys club, essentially, which features Masonic themes but at a low levels of understanding. It may be similar to fraternities, which often have a backstory or mythology regarding their past or their creation, along with stories of the feats of past brothers. This provides a loose tie justifying their association without incorporating any real philosophy.

The stories of my interactions with 32nd degree Masons were meant to show that the extent of Masonic ignorance at non-elite levels is far greater than I expected. The reaction of the doctor I asked about the pillars and arch was not one of someone trying to hide something. It was one of a total lack of recognition, as if they had never heard the words. It would have been almost impossible to fake this kind of reaction.

So, when you encounter a Mason who laughs at your conspiracy theories and tells you Freemasonry has nothing to do with the secret doctrine upon which the world is run, it is because they dont know what they are talking about, not because they are hiding something.

The real secret doctrine is largely an alternate story of history which includes a different interpretation of the Bible. The prophetic books of the Bible are a big part of this interpretation. This alternate history explains the reason we are being led into a New World Order for a new world.

Quote:
Regarding freemasonic literature not everyone engages with books

Some people prefer to speak with other people and the problem they will hit up against is that if they try and speak to stonemasons they may find themselves stonewalled

If as someone who likes to engage with books you would like to then share that information then i think that's great
Many of the secrets of esoteric Freemasonry are exposed in Masonic books, but you have to read a lot of them while attempting to decipher their cryptic language. You also have to read the books of non-Masons to understand the associated information. Masonic secrets are kept because this is almost impossible to do unless you have a ton of free time or are an academic willing to devote your studies to Freemasonry. There dont appear to be any of these academics, though.

The books of George Steinmetz are pretty good.

The real secret doctrine is in the hands of the elites who run the world, and it can be understood without being a Mason.

Much of our intelligence-agency-run world is riddled with Masonic symbolism. It can be found in Hollywood movies, news events, Super Bowl halftime shows, etc. All of this is done by people behind the scenes, not by the jackasses in the lodge down the street.
Likes: (1)
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:01 PM   #29
AClockworkOrange
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 262
Likes: 55 (33 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
The problem is, most if not all the real information has been filtered out by Googles algorithms..
We are left with all the shit now whilst they circle in and try and recapture the narrative!

What books would you recommend for reading?
YouTube has gone to shit with under-educated young people making a ton of conspiracy videos, drowning out the voices of the real researchers who you use to find in the suggested videos next to other quality material. Now you get a lot of 20-year-olds making videos about CIA-produced hoaxes like Pizzagate.

Plus conspiracy forums have gone to shit due to the departure of their best posters. Not sure where they all went.

Last edited by AClockworkOrange; 01-09-2018 at 01:06 PM.
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:01 PM   #30
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,232 (712 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
My post was removed in the death of fora thread, I have been warned to stop being petty, and stay out of the thread..
So I'm not purposely ignoring you on that thread, I'm trying to not get banned!
Yeah no probs.

They should know we always have a heated banter by now.

Till next time!!
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:18 PM   #31
AClockworkOrange
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 262
Likes: 55 (33 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkOrange View Post
The books of George Steinmetz are pretty good.
The Royal Arch of Enoch by Robert Sullivan
The Royal Secret by I. Edward Clark
Emergence of the Mystical by 33° Freemason Henry C. Clausen
The Spirit of Masonry by Foster Bailey
Anacalypsis by Godfrey Higgins
The Secret Science of Masonic Initiation by Robert Lomas
Worlds in Collision by Immanuel Velikovsky

Last edited by AClockworkOrange; 01-09-2018 at 01:19 PM.
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:19 PM   #32
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,483
Likes: 5,373 (3,614 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
"Happy to assist people"??
How exactly do you assist people then o wise one?
All ive seen from you is shilling for the lodge...AND you dont know enough about the Lodge to even do that with any conviction.....
Please enlighten us with your "Knowledge" and help us all shoot up vertically like arrows.....

Shite id call it.......
Well I see why the application number is low.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:22 PM   #33
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,483
Likes: 5,373 (3,614 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the october revolution occurred in russia in 1917 which was led by jewish freemasonic communists

they murdered millions of people over the next few years which then gave fuel to the nazi party which grew out of the wake of that as well as jewish led communist uprisings within germany itself

so timeline=

massacres of millions of russians in 2017-2019

nazi party starts in 1919-20
Whaat?!
When did this massacres happened in Russia? Last year or this year?
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:23 PM   #34
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 302
Likes: 134 (104 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkOrange View Post
The suggestion was that many, or most, 'everyday' Masons are not familiar with esoteric Freemasonry. They join a boys club, essentially, which features Masonic themes but at a low levels of understanding. It may be similar to fraternities, which often have a backstory or mythology regarding their past or their creation, along with stories of the feats of past brothers. This provides a loose tie justifying their association without incorporating any real philosophy.

The stories of my interactions with 32nd degree Masons were meant to show that the extent of Masonic ignorance at non-elite levels is far greater than I expected. The reaction of the doctor I asked about the pillars and arch was not one of someone trying to hide something. It was one of a total lack of recognition, as if they had never heard the words. It would have been almost impossible to fake this kind of reaction.

So, when you encounter a Mason who laughs at your conspiracy theories and tells you Freemasonry has nothing to do with the secret doctrine upon which the world is run, it is because they dont know what they are talking about, not because they are hiding something.

The real secret doctrine is largely an alternate story of history which includes a different interpretation of the Bible. The prophetic books of the Bible are a big part of this interpretation. This alternate history explains the reason we are being led into a New World Order for a new world.



Many of the secrets of esoteric Freemasonry are exposed in Masonic books, but you have to read a lot of them while attempting to decipher their cryptic language. You also have to read the books of non-Masons to understand the associated information. Masonic secrets are kept because this is almost impossible to do unless you have a ton of free time or are an academic willing to devote your studies to Freemasonry. There dont appear to be any of these academics, though.

The books of George Steinmetz are pretty good.

The real secret doctrine is in the hands of the elites who run the world, and it can be understood without being a Mason.

Much of our intelligence-agency-run world is riddled with Masonic symbolism. It can be found in Hollywood movies, news events, Super Bowl halftime shows, etc. All of this is done by people behind the scenes, not by the jackasses in the lodge down the street.
Be very careful with this line of thought
Part of the programming at those higher degrees instills an ability to almost seem neutral to most lines of intrusive questioning , which then enables them to counter with "questioning" your interpretations and gaining your doubt of your own understandings/research.....

Yes for sure your right in the fact that alot of the knife and forkers dont really understand what it is they are joining and are doing so purely out of a want for recognition...and a "Mysterious" club to be part of (and of course £ is a huge factor when trying to "Get on the STRAIGHT and NARROW" )

However the deception is good with some of them and if you give them the conversation to lead....they often get so caught up in their misleading of the topics thats its quite easy to sit back and watch them at work....

Just sayin
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:28 PM   #35
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,483
Likes: 5,373 (3,614 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkOrange View Post
The suggestion was that many, or most, 'everyday' Masons are not familiar with esoteric Freemasonry. They join a boys club, essentially, which features Masonic themes but at a low levels of understanding. It may be similar to fraternities, which often have a backstory or mythology regarding their past or their creation, along with stories of the feats of past brothers. This provides a loose tie justifying their association without incorporating any real philosophy.
This is correct according to master masons.
They said all the information is available on the net now and in some cases, dedicated occultists know more than those in the fraternity. Most of the ignorant freemasons hide behind the brand of secrecy to create the air of supremacy. BS.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:44 PM   #36
AClockworkOrange
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 262
Likes: 55 (33 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
Be very careful with this line of thought
Part of the programming at those higher degrees instills an ability to almost seem neutral to most lines of intrusive questioning , which then enables them to counter with "questioning" your interpretations and gaining your doubt of your own understandings/research.....
Nah. He didnt know nothing. He had never heard of the term "Widow's Sons". He couldnt follow any of the conversation. He was unfamiliar with almost everything.

He didnt know enough to question my interpretation because he didnt know what I was interpreting. He couldnt formulate a question to instill doubt.

These are the kinds of Masons who know Masonic history but have no comprehension of the secret doctrine. They know Jacques de Molay and William Morgan, but they dont know the meaning of the Statue of Liberty. Freemasonry is a cute little back story to their swell little club of picnics and networking.

Last edited by AClockworkOrange; 02-09-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Likes: (1)
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:45 PM   #37
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 302
Likes: 134 (104 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
This is correct according to master masons.
They said all the information is available on the net now and in some cases, dedicated occultists know more than those in the fraternity. Most of the ignorant freemasons hide behind the brand of secrecy to create the air of supremacy. BS.
Listen
Theres so many threads on this forum that explain the ins and outs of this organisation so VERY well
Its pointless to try to give some long winded post here about how it all ticks....

Just think of it more like this tho:

You have a "Club" that people join
They join for their own various reasons (usually due to success in business or asked by a friend or aquaintance who is already in this club or sometimes its family ties and you might be born into it and grow into it thinking its quite normal)
So they are now in
They partake in the low level ceremonies and become friends with people they wouldnt interact with on a daily basis and its all under the supposition of Fraternity and charity....whats not to like for them
They gain business contacts and a place to get an edge of local ideas and between them they can control at a small level their local enviroment....they start to see this...but they think its through their benevolence and skills of pointing people in the right direction as they are shown to see it

Here we start to see more of whats really behind this organisation
As the members reveal to their brothers more of themselves and what they are capable of and how they think....they progress through the various degrees....but they are being pointed in directions maybe "unbeknownst" to them and often so
Then they are way out of their depth and will conform to whatever the elders suggest is the correct course....
Here they are selected and moved according to the agendas
And as you say....some have no idea
Its no different from how the secret services work in that regard
Its all in plain sight to be fair
You just have to look
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:48 PM   #38
AClockworkOrange
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 262
Likes: 55 (33 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
Here we start to see more of whats really behind this organisation
As the members reveal to their brothers more of themselves and what they are capable of and how they think....they progress through the various degrees....but they are being pointed in directions maybe "unbeknownst" to them and often so
The little old lady who goes to church everyday is not the pope.

The retired guy who goes to the lodge down the street is not David Rockefeller.

Last edited by AClockworkOrange; 01-09-2018 at 01:48 PM.
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:49 PM   #39
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 302
Likes: 134 (104 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkOrange View Post
Nah. He didnt know nothing. He had never heard of the term "Widow's Sons". He couldnt follow any of the conversation. He was unfamiliar with almost everything.

He didnt know enough to question my interpretation because he didnt know what I was interpreting. He couldnt formulate a question to instill doubt.

These are the kinds of Masons who know Masonic history but have no comprehension of the secret doctrine. The know Jacques de Molay and William Morgan, but they dont know the meaning of the Statue of Liberty. Freemasonry is a cute little back story to their swell little club of picnics and networking.
Ok yep
I hear you
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:51 PM   #40
Oreironstar
Senior Member
 
Oreironstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 302
Likes: 134 (104 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkOrange View Post
The little old lady who goes to church everyday is not the pope.

The retired guy who goes to the lodge down the street is not David Rockefeller.
No they are not
Your quite corect
But without them there would be NO organisation
THATS the whole point
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.