Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-11-2016, 09:52 PM   #41
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
cosmicpurpose1.618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,392
Likes: 2,010 (1,036 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Because Freemasonry had nothing to do with 9/11.
That's not what he said.

He said that Masons should be able to decipher the symbolism involved in the attacks.
Likes: (2)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 09:59 PM   #42
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
iamwhoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 419 (278 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
That's not what he said.

He said that Masons should be able to decipher the symbolism involved in the attacks.
Exactly.

I was actually expecting a better answer. Not sure why. I guess it is the same old ksig.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173

Last edited by iamwhoam; 17-11-2016 at 10:01 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 10:01 PM   #43
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
cosmicpurpose1.618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,392
Likes: 2,010 (1,036 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
From who? What Masonic body gave her a charter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occult Glossary, G. de Purucker
...highly
intelligent spiritual entities from superior
spheres.
davidpratt.info/theos-ts.htm
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 10:39 PM   #44
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,985 (2,090 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
Exactly.

I was actually expecting a better answer. Not sure why. I guess it is the same old ksig.
Alan Watt

The reptilian deception and symbolism

http://r.duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&udd...%3DAtJMTIF_PAA
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 10:52 PM   #45
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
jack tripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Yeah...none of what you said here is true about the Eastern Star.


From who? What Masonic body gave her a charter?


Because Freemasonry had nothing to do with 9/11.


Actually the Eastern Star play an important part in the eugenics aspect of this. See, if your dad was a Mason and was introduced to his wife in the Eastern Star then you're a third generation and they'll get you up the degrees quicker. They make an exception and when you're 18 they'll get you up there to the higher truths. Wives are pre-selected and introduced to you at dinner by the Grand Master, but those down below at the 3rd degree wo't get the secrets but they'll make an exception when it comes to third generation.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 10:59 PM   #46
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
Exactly.

I was actually expecting a better answer. Not sure why. I guess it is the same old ksig.
You should realize that just because you have certain views and perceptions, that not everybody is going to share them as you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
davidpratt.info/theos-ts.htm
I asked what Masonic body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
Actually the Eastern Star play an important part in the eugenics aspect of this.
No it doesn't.

Quote:
See, if your dad was a Mason and was introduced to his wife in the Eastern Star then you're a third generation and they'll get you up the degrees quicker.
Well, I'm the first in my family to be a Mason and I've progressed through the degrees pretty quickly.

Quote:
They make an exception and when you're 18 they'll get you up there to the higher truths.
False.

Quote:
Wives are pre-selected and introduced to you at dinner by the Grand Master, but those down below at the 3rd degree wo't get the secrets but they'll make an exception when it comes to third generation.
Again false.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 03NOV2018
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2016, 11:56 PM   #47
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
iamwhoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 419 (278 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
You should realize that just because you have certain views and perceptions, that not everybody is going to share them as you do.
I, of course, realize that. I was just looking for an answer with some substance rather than just a negation. You study Tarot and are a Rosicrucian as well. Right? It doesnt have to be about Masonry.

I've quoted a Mason saying that a third pillar will be built when the new age dawns. Scottish Rite Magazine used to be called The New Age.

I guess your answer, though, is that you dont believe there was symbolism involved in 9/11. If that is the case, whether you truly believe that or not, I doubt the discussion will go anywhere.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 04:29 AM   #48
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
cosmicpurpose1.618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,392
Likes: 2,010 (1,036 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post

I asked what Masonic body.
Actually your first question was, "who?",

which I answered.

As for if they were a 'Masonic body'?

I doubt it

Although in the minds of conspiracy theorists (myself included), everything is connected, including higher spiritual entities and Freemasonry.

[[ I have no proof to support that, so don't ask for any its just an intuition thing, ]]

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 18-11-2016 at 04:30 AM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 12:06 PM   #49
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
jack tripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Well, I'm the first in my family to be a Mason and I've progressed through the degrees pretty quickly.
.
And yet you won't get the higher secrets. Only up until the 32nd/33rd degree you'll know about all the scams that go own in your local town and all the payoffs and legs up you can get etc. Who to shake hands with silver with. You can get a bank loan or mortgage approved the same day you apply. It's only at the 40th degree you get into the big stuff and that's only if you have the right stuff you'll be pulled out to the side lodge, or pulled straight through the Black Lodge in some cases, which comes out of the blue.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 12:38 PM   #50
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,985 (2,090 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
And yet you won't get the higher secrets. Only up until the 32nd/33rd degree you'll know about all the scams that go own in your local town and all the payoffs and legs up you can get etc. Who to shake hands with silver with. You can get a bank loan or mortgage approved the same day you apply. It's only at the 40th degree you get into the big stuff and that's only if you have the right stuff you'll be pulled out to the side lodge, or pulled straight through the Black Lodge in some cases, which comes out of the blue.
Their true blindfold is still across his eyes.

See the painted lead soldiers, one painted private the other general, both are one and the same, but one has more parifinalia and medals that the other, and with each degree comes knowledge of how the ones below are being governed.

Last edited by the apprentice; 18-11-2016 at 12:41 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 02:29 PM   #51
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
jack tripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Their true blindfold is still across his eyes.

See the painted lead soldiers, one painted private the other general, both are one and the same, but one has more parifinalia and medals that the other, and with each degree comes knowledge of how the ones below are being governed.
Oh yeah, I mean the outer portico is really just there to give a good impression. Show up to charity events and family fun days and all the rest of it. But as Pike himself said they are just as ignorant as the rest of the 'profane'.

And the ones that do climb above these degrees are tested all along through the degrees to see if they have the ability to keep secrets. And some of the higher ones way above the 33rd they will actually describe about they took on an higher entity as part of the degree. They actually take on this higher demon that they get longevity from. They get certain powers and abilities the longer the demon stays inside the body so they are always one step ahead of everyone else.
Likes: (1)
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 06:19 PM   #52
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
iamwhoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 419 (278 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I've quoted a Mason saying that a third pillar will be built when the new age dawns. Scottish Rite Magazine used to be called The New Age.
From Emergence of the Mystical (1980) by 33° Freemason Henry C. Clausen:
"New Era Beckons
"Today we are at the threshold of a new era. All signs point to this fact.
"Despite the forebodings, we find ourselves at a rare and climactic turning point in our wobbly world's history. Those with a visionary, apocalyptic, prophetic or intuitive frame of mind seem to feel we are in a period of deep hours before dawn. There is a stir in the air, a change coming of large dimensions, such as arose among the Jews before the birth of Christ. We look toward a transformation into a new age using, however, the insights and wisdom of the ancient mystics." - p. 19.
This book is copyrighted by The Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General Knights Commander of the House of the Temple of Solomon of the Thirty-third Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisiction of the United States of America.


From The Spirit of Masonry by Freemason Foster Bailey:
"[The two pillars] are of course...symbolic of the dualities of manifestation, of the pairs of opposites and of the two poles of spirit and matter, Life and form... Again they may stand for the dual forces of the universe, dynamic and static energy..." - p. 49.

"...it is possible that in the coming Masonic work, when the new age dawns and another race emerges in the great and mystic chain of races, that a third pillar will stand erect. Thus beauty will be restored in the Temple and the work of the Builders move forward to another stage of completion." - p. 49.


__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 06:44 PM   #53
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,985 (2,090 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
From Emergence of the Mystical (1980) by 33° Freemason Henry C. Clausen:
"New Era Beckons
"Today we are at the threshold of a new era. All signs point to this fact.
"Despite the forebodings, we find ourselves at a rare and climactic turning point in our wobbly world's history. Those with a visionary, apocalyptic, prophetic or intuitive frame of mind seem to feel we are in a period of deep hours before dawn. There is a stir in the air, a change coming of large dimensions, such as arose among the Jews before the birth of Christ. We look toward a transformation into a new age using, however, the insights and wisdom of the ancient mystics." - p. 19.
This book is copyrighted by The Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General Knights Commander of the House of the Temple of Solomon of the Thirty-third Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisiction of the United States of America.


From The Spirit of Masonry by Freemason Foster Bailey:
"[The two pillars] are of course...symbolic of the dualities of manifestation, of the pairs of opposites and of the two poles of spirit and matter, Life and form... Again they may stand for the dual forces of the universe, dynamic and static energy..." - p. 49.

"...it is possible that in the coming Masonic work, when the new age dawns and another race emerges in the great and mystic chain of races, that a third pillar will stand erect. Thus beauty will be restored in the Temple and the work of the Builders move forward to another stage of completion." - p. 49.


The third or middle pillar seen above beckons to a time in the past, Boaz and Jachin are the two cardinal points, one at the spring and the other Autumn equinoxes, as our Autumn equinox comes earlier each year, the summers are getting shorter and cooler by about .78 min every hundred years.

As they advance the ice age will return once again as we reach minimal axial tilt, and life in the tropics will slowly move toward the equator as the ice moves down to make crop yields fall away due to not enough heat in the soil for germination to take place.

The third pillar will be built, and represents the daylight and night time which will be at equality, or duality, this 12 by 12 pattern, period will last all year round until the cycle advances once again towards another golden age, or maximum axial tilt where the sun climbs higher and the spring comes earlier.

At the moment we have slightly more days in summer in the North, this will move around to less days above the equator as we turn the corner towards a new ice age, this is somewhere around March 2035, then we rapidly cool down, and any solar activity lower than par will result in all crops failing in season.

All of this has happened before.

Last golden age ended about 600 BC.

Last edited by the apprentice; 18-11-2016 at 06:57 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 06:51 PM   #54
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
iamwhoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 419 (278 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
You should realize that just because you have certain views and perceptions, that not everybody is going to share them as you do.
I forgot about this one...

From Cinema Symbolism by 32° Freemason Robert Sullivan:
"Even more curious is that Anderson's passport expires on September 11th, 2001 which cannot be coincidence nor can it be passed off as mere happenstance. To this author this qabbalistic date allegorizes the start of the Age of Aquarius and the eschatological conclusion of the old Age of Pisces thus announcing a new order of the ages birthed by the pains of destruction, death, and turmoil as, according to the Bible, all new ages begin." - p. 228.

That's not my opinion. Those are the words of a 32° Freemason.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
Likes: (1)
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 07:13 PM   #55
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I forgot about this one...

From Cinema Symbolism by 32° Freemason Robert Sullivan:
"Even more curious is that Anderson's passport expires on September 11th, 2001 which cannot be coincidence nor can it be passed off as mere happenstance. To this author this qabbalistic date allegorizes the start of the Age of Aquarius and the eschatological conclusion of the old Age of Pisces thus announcing a new order of the ages birthed by the pains of destruction, death, and turmoil as, according to the Bible, all new ages begin." - p. 228.

That's not my opinion. Those are the words of a 32° Freemason.
Without receiving an endorsement from a Grand Lodge, a Masonic author is merely giving his opinion, he does not speak for all Freemasonry. Freemasonry is much more than just the writings of a single Masonic author.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 03NOV2018
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 07:45 PM   #56
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,985 (2,090 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Without receiving an endorsement from a Grand Lodge, a Masonic author is merely giving his opinion, he does not speak for all Freemasonry. Freemasonry is much more than just the writings of a single Masonic author.
Another attribute of controlled sciences and or conjecture, sort of like, if your names not down your not coming in.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 08:43 PM   #57
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
iamwhoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 419 (278 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Without receiving an endorsement from a Grand Lodge, a Masonic author is merely giving his opinion, he does not speak for all Freemasonry. Freemasonry is much more than just the writings of a single Masonic author.
That's why I quoted three different Masons, one of which was 33° Freemason Henry C. Clausen from a book published by The Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General Knights Commander of the House of the Temple of Solomon of the Thirty-third Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisiction of the United States of America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
From Emergence of the Mystical (1980) by 33° Freemason Henry C. Clausen:
"New Era Beckons
"Today we are at the threshold of a new era. All signs point to this fact.
"Despite the forebodings, we find ourselves at a rare and climactic turning point in our wobbly world's history. Those with a visionary, apocalyptic, prophetic or intuitive frame of mind seem to feel we are in a period of deep hours before dawn. There is a stir in the air, a change coming of large dimensions, such as arose among the Jews before the birth of Christ. We look toward a transformation into a new age using, however, the insights and wisdom of the ancient mystics." - p. 19.
This book is copyrighted by The Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General Knights Commander of the House of the Temple of Solomon of the Thirty-third Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisiction of the United States of America.


From The Spirit of Masonry by Freemason Foster Bailey:
"[The two pillars] are of course...symbolic of the dualities of manifestation, of the pairs of opposites and of the two poles of spirit and matter, Life and form... Again they may stand for the dual forces of the universe, dynamic and static energy..." - p. 49.

"...it is possible that in the coming Masonic work, when the new age dawns and another race emerges in the great and mystic chain of races, that a third pillar will stand erect. Thus beauty will be restored in the Temple and the work of the Builders move forward to another stage of completion." - p. 49.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
Likes: (1)
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 08:59 PM   #58
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
iamwhoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 419 (278 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Without receiving an endorsement from a Grand Lodge, a Masonic author is merely giving his opinion, he does not speak for all Freemasonry. Freemasonry is much more than just the writings of a single Masonic author.
Here's another Masonic author with an article called "FREEMASONRY AND THE MESSAGE OF AQUARIA." I wont post the entire thing. The rest is here: http://www.masonicworld.com/educatio...of_aquaria.htm:
"Students of the Masonic subject will come to know that there is a branch of arcane science which deals with times and seasons in human affairs; which reveals the operation of a periodic law governing them, and which enables us to survey past and present events and prognosticate future events in much the same way that astronomers follow the courses of the stars and predict eclipses. With the assistance of this law we are able to discern that human existence is punctuated by periods of flow and ebb, in which duality, or the spiritual and the material, is alternately manifested through the two areas of circular motion designated as centripetal and centrifugal, or the advance and recessional movements in the scheme of eternal progress. As evidence of this statement, take the twenty-four hour measurement as embracing the day and the night; the lunar month with its two periods, that of increase and decrease; the annual solar revolution wherein summer and winter are the positive and negative poles of activity; and, greater still, the precession of the equinoxes, in which the Sun's equatorial passage through one of the signs of the Zodiac constitutes a sub-cycle of 2,160 years... Moreover, these cyclic periods will be found evidenced by well marked events and charges of human development and the subject of this Paper is to consider the Masonic doctrine of Initiation in the light of forthcoming changes due to incoming of a new cycle, that of Aquarius, under the Sign of the Man."
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 09:24 PM   #59
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
ksigmason's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Another attribute of controlled sciences and or conjecture, sort of like, if your names not down your not coming in.
What I said is not conjecture. Most anti-Masons hold a misguided belief at what constitutes authority in Freemasonry. Since the 18th century, many Masons have published works concerning Freemasonry, writing on various theories and subjects within Freemasonry. Anti-Masons would have others believe that everything a Mason writes is inherently accepted by all of Freemasonry. The problem here is that not everything written by a Mason has been factual, but as Freemasonry is a society dedicated to knowledge and free thought, Grand Lodges have not interfered with what an individual Mason writes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
That's why I quoted three different Masons, one of which was 33° Freemason Henry C. Clausen from a book published by The Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General Knights Commander of the House of the Temple of Solomon of the Thirty-third Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisiction of the United States of America.
So you quoted three opinions, and the Supreme Council is not a Grand Lodge.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 03NOV2018
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2016, 09:42 PM   #60
iamwhoam
Senior Member
 
iamwhoam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,656
Likes: 419 (278 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
So you quoted three opinions, and the Supreme Council is not a Grand Lodge.
Well, that's four opinions now. That's how you make an argument, with evidence. This is what Masons talk about. This is a big part of the meaning of Masonry.

You, on the other hand, have not made any argument at all. You have not produced evidence of anything. I could understand you being here to counter incorrect theories about Masonry. Yet, when confronted with the actual words of Masons, you reject them as well.
__________________
Occult Corporate Logos Summary: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1173
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.