Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 26-05-2016, 12:10 PM   #41
ramirez

I quit the apple software updates.

Just because I can.

To be honest I actually had a strong instinct in my gut, way I see it is if it works it works.

I also saw Bill Gates give a very smug speech a few months back on Nano tech and it struck me that they are ramping up the wifi, towers and nano technologies big time. If Gates is looking smug, it is trouble, that is a sick man.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by Ramirez; 26-05-2016 at 12:11 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:53 PM   #42
iamawaveofthesea

Scientists call for global drive to create the first ever synthetic human genome
'There is no call to make an entire human being,' however

Ian Johnston Science Correspondent
2 hours ago

An international team of scientists has proposed a major international project to create a synthetic human genome in a highly controversial move that they admit raises ethical and legal questions.

Writing in the journal science, 25 of the leading scientists in the field pointed out that the original Human Genome Project (HGP) was “considered controversial by some” but was now recognized “as one of the great feats of exploration, one that has revolutionized science and medicine”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a7062211.html
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:56 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

Elon Musk: Chance we are not living in a computer simulation is 'one in billions'
If we aren't stuck in a Matrix-style world, then the world is about to end, the SpaceX and Tesla CEO said

Andrew Griffin
@_andrew_griffin
8 hours ago

Elon Musk has said that there is only a “one in billions” chance that we’re not living in a computer simulation.

Our lives are almost certainly being conducted within an artificial world powered by AI and highly-powered computers, like in The Matrix, the Tesla and SpaceX CEO suggested at a tech conference in California. Mr Musk, who has donated huge amounts of money to research into the dangers of artificial intelligence, said that he hopes his prediction is true because otherwise it means the world will end.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7060941.html
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 02-06-2016, 10:15 PM   #44
iforgie

When you use the Artificial Intelligence Google and check the give away on the Intelligence for a code quay to summon a DEMON CRAZY Check you local code to just try spell or two summon a demon crazy Senator point out a to lie just once.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:49 PM   #45
Cryptoverse

AI is already bigtime in play in the world via the shadow government's machinations. It didn't turn on them, i'll tell you that much
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 02-06-2016 at 10:50 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 12:44 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

The workers of the world are losing their leverage to the capitalist class. It is vital that in the near future we ensure that a new method of allocating resources is created that does not see a mass shedding of humans in a social darwinist cull by the NWO controllers who no longer require people to run their machines

We have to start thinking about alternatives now

Coming soon: New 'useless class' of humans being created, as artificially intelligent machines take over everything from truck driving to fast food jobs
Monday, June 06, 2016 by: J. D. Heyes

The Age of Robotics truly is upon us, and while this kind of technology will prove useful in any number of ways, it will also usher in a massive wave of unemployment that will destabilize scores of nations, as tens of millions of human workers are replaced by machines.

As noted by the UK's Daily Mail, the rise of machines and artificial intelligence could very well create a much worse scenario than any doomsday movie you might have seen. Instead of being wiped out by dangerous robots that kill, humans may essentially become "eternally useless" because of the rising capabilities of AI – and whole societies may destroy themselves as billions of people around the world who only have rudimentary skills that can be easily replicated by a machine find themselves trapped in an endless cycle of hopelessness.

http://www.naturalnews.com/054264_us...ce_robots.html
Old 06-06-2016, 06:58 PM   #47
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The workers of the world are losing their leverage to the capitalist class. It is vital that in the near future we ensure that a new method of allocating resources is created that does not see a mass shedding of humans in a social darwinist cull by the NWO controllers who no longer require people to run their machines

We have to start thinking about alternatives now

Coming soon: New 'useless class' of humans being created, as artificially intelligent machines take over everything from truck driving to fast food jobs
Monday, June 06, 2016 by: J. D. Heyes

The Age of Robotics truly is upon us, and while this kind of technology will prove useful in any number of ways, it will also usher in a massive wave of unemployment that will destabilize scores of nations, as tens of millions of human workers are replaced by machines.

As noted by the UK's Daily Mail, the rise of machines and artificial intelligence could very well create a much worse scenario than any doomsday movie you might have seen. Instead of being wiped out by dangerous robots that kill, humans may essentially become "eternally useless" because of the rising capabilities of AI – and whole societies may destroy themselves as billions of people around the world who only have rudimentary skills that can be easily replicated by a machine find themselves trapped in an endless cycle of hopelessness.

http://www.naturalnews.com/054264_us...ce_robots.html
We need to reformat our monetary system once robots can do all the work.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 09:20 PM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
We need to reformat our monetary system once robots can do all the work.
we have to make some serious changes yes!

In my mind it is about who controls the technology...if the cabal control the technology then the rest of us become obsolete and need to be removed from their system in case we become a nuisance to them; but if the rest of us control the technology then we can use it to make our lives easier whilst sharing the resources around enough to sustain a decent population

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2016 at 09:41 PM.
Old 24-09-2016, 11:51 PM   #49
iamawaveofthesea

David Icke outlines the planned for 'technologically created sub-reality' which the el-ites are calling 'the cloud'

The aim of the cloud is to completely enslave human consciousness

Old 25-09-2016, 12:44 AM   #50
decim

When they figure this aspect out, they'll be resurrecting some folk.

Binary encoding of human DNA to machine code.

They're building a god.

All new gods are zealots, dictats will follow.

Quote:
Scientists call for global drive to create the first ever synthetic human genome
'There is no call to make an entire human being,' however

Ian Johnston Science Correspondent
2 hours ago

An international team of scientists has proposed a major international project to create a synthetic human genome in a highly controversial move that they admit raises ethical and legal questions.

Writing in the journal science, 25 of the leading scientists in the field pointed out that the original Human Genome Project (HGP) was “considered controversial by some” but was now recognized “as one of the great feats of exploration, one that has revolutionized science and medicine”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a7062211.html
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:31 PM   #51
ms_loren

Good information

Quote:
DARPA Is Using Mind Control Techniques to Manipulate Social Media

By way of introduction, the following three quotes from the DARPA sets the tone for just how bad this program is for the American people and that our social media is being used to manipulate us..

“The employment of MIS units is governed by explicit legal authorities that direct and determine how their capability is utilized. This legal foundation establishes MISO as a communications means and allows their integration with those strategies that apply the instruments of national power.

Electronic warfare (EW) platforms provide a means of disseminating MISO messages and shaping the information environment through the electronic dissemination of MISO products.

1. General a. Today’s global information environment is complex, rapidly changing, and requires integrated and synchronized application of the instruments of national power to ensure responsiveness to national goals and objectives. Key terrain has undergone a fundamental shift from exclusively geographic to now include relevant populations. This has created an increased need for a broad set of capabilities and policy to engage local, regional, and global audiences. The informational, cultural, social, moral, political, and physical aspects of the operational environment are as critical to operational success as the traditional orientation on adversary military capabilities has been in the past. (EDITOR’S NOTE: PLEASE NOTICE THAT AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE LISTED AS BEING “ADVERSARY” In the current operational environment, effective influence is gained by unity of effort in what we say and do, and how well we understand the conditions, target audiences (TAs), and operational environment.”

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...-social-media/
ms_loren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 04:43 PM   #52
iamawaveofthesea

By WakingTimes October 5, 2016
Alien Implants Now Science Fact as DARPA Invades the Human Brain
Nathaniel Mauka, Staff Writer

Stanford University scientists have already figured out how to beam power wirelessly to tiny, rice-sized implants placed inside the human brain. These micro-implants were created under the auspices of acting as sensors to the brain, heart, liver, gut and other mechanisms in the body in order to report results back to a doctor, but there are obviously other implications for such technologies.

DARPA’s technology is based on a biological process known as neuromodulation, in which the peripheral nervous system (the nerves that connect every other part of the body to the brain and spinal cord) monitors the status of internal organs and regulate the body’s responses to infection and disease. This Department of Defense equipment appears to be a reverse-engineered technology reminiscent of many of the alien implants that have been documented.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/10/0...s-human-brain/
Old 07-10-2016, 08:03 PM   #53
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
I agree. Currently the greatest threat we face is other humans.

Yes indeed and its the fucktards at the top of the pyramid who are in the driving seat of their self-fulfilling prophecies.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:10 PM   #54
busa

Quote:
By WakingTimes October 5, 2016
Alien Implants Now Science Fact as DARPA Invades the Human Brain

Stanford University scientists have already figured out how to beam power wirelessly to tiny, rice-sized implants placed inside the human brain. These micro-implants were created under the auspices of acting as sensors to the brain, heart, liver, gut and other mechanisms in the body in order to report results back to a doctor, but there are obviously other implications for such technologies.

DARPA’s technology is based on a biological process known as neuromodulation, in which the peripheral nervous system (the nerves that connect every other part of the body to the brain and spinal cord) monitors the status of internal organs and regulate the body’s responses to infection and disease. This Department of Defense equipment appears to be a reverse-engineered technology reminiscent of many of the alien implants that have been documented.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/10/0...s-human-brain/
All of us have now got nano particles inside of us.
It would be easy to install nano bots inside us if they haven't altready.
They can cross over the brain barrier, linking them up and there you go an instant kill switch or at the very least remote control.
A piece of piss and no one says a word.
Masons are not immune to all this, just fast asleep like everyone else.

Last edited by busa; 07-10-2016 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-10-2016, 09:08 AM   #55
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
All of us have now got nano particles inside of us.
It would be easy to install nano bots inside us if they haven't altready.
They can cross over the brain barrier, linking them up and there you go an instant kill switch or at the very least remote control.
A piece of piss and no one says a word.
Masons are not immune to all this, just fast asleep like everyone else.
Indeed....the nanobots could be activated though a signal sent out by the cellphone tower network that has slowly and quietly spread across the country during my lifetime with barely a question raised by the public about it

They could then hijack peoples minds like a parasite...like toxoplasmosis and basically control people

They are probably doing mood modulation tests on the general public already and monitoring how they react to various frequencies

why aren't more people within the system worried about this? are they even aware of these technologies or is it all run through the deep state?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-10-2016 at 09:10 AM.
Old 12-10-2016, 09:10 AM   #56
iamawaveofthesea

By WakingTimes October 11, 2016
Rise of the Posthuman Technocracy

When Seth Lloyd, a professor of Quantum-Mechanical Engineering at MIT first suggested that the Universe was a giant, quantum computer, the notion garnered a few people’s attention. Lloyd believes that everything in the Universe is made up of chunks of information called ‘bits,’ disputable as a seeming extension of the materialistic view of the world where ‘stuff’ is all there is, with no ability for a sentient being to escape the Matrix. Those green, streaming numbers in the opening scene of the film, in fact, would account for everything if it were up to Lloyd, but he is not alone in assuming that we live in a Universe with such a limited description.
Nothing But Bits

There are purportedly a number of billionaires in Silicon Valley and elsewhere who are using Lloyd’s popularized view as a jumping board to develop technologies which would free us from a bit-made actuality – otherwise known as the computer simulation we collectively call the Matrix. Lloyd thinks that even atoms are made of ‘bits.’ If this were the case, then a simple reprogramming of the 1’s and 0’s ought to give us an innumerable number of options, but even a quantum computer has limitations.

read on here: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/10/1...n-technocracy/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-10-2016 at 09:14 AM.
Old 12-10-2016, 09:13 AM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

continued....

Katherine Hayles wrote in her 1999 publication How We Became Posthuman: Virtual Bodies in Cybernetics, Literature, and Informatics,

“In the posthuman, there are no essential differences, or absolute demarcations, between bodily existence and computer simulation, cybernetic mechanism and biological organism, robot technology and human goals…. Humans can either go gently into that good night, joining the dinosaurs as a species that once ruled the earth but is now obsolete, or hang on for a while longer by becoming machines themselves. In either case…the age of the human is drawing to a close.”

In a technocracy, power is given only to those who can make decisions based on technological knowledge. The system of governance which holds technology as God cannot fathom the subtleties of human emotion, nor express compassion, morality, or achieve spiritual ascension.

Ceding Your Power to the Technocracy

As William Henry has put it, “Are you ready to cede your body to the global body and to Transhumanist technology under [the] Transnationalists’s control?” Really this is a world – a Universe – no different than the one imagined by the cabal for thousands of years. An elite few create a ‘One World Government,’ only in this case it expands into solar systems and planets we have yet imagined visiting. The United Nations has even called this “Universal Plan” a way to extend peace, but we should not be fooled.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/10/1...n-technocracy/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-10-2016 at 09:13 AM.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:04 PM   #58
busa

Quote:
Indeed....the nanobots could be activated though a signal sent out by the cellphone tower network that has slowly and quietly spread across the country during my lifetime with barely a question raised by the public about it

They could then hijack peoples minds like a parasite...like toxoplasmosis and basically control people

They are probably doing mood modulation tests on the general public already and monitoring how they react to various frequencies

why aren't more people within the system worried about this? are they even aware of these technologies or is it all run through the deep state?
Its just logic and common sense to see this coupled with reading and studying science and technology developments as they become publicised.
The enquiring business type of mind just wonders wheres that going?
I think to be fair you have to know we are a slave race first to be able too see the planned and coming level of slavery.

When I study I file subjects in my head or just create a temporary "favourite" to view it later or even months ahead. This is all in the public domain.

Old 18-10-2016, 08:20 AM   #59
holofractal

Nice movie omnisense, who has documented a global AI already in operation:
http://www.omnisense.org/2016/07/the...omnisense.html

However I think it is a mistake to assume that it is under human control. A global AI like this is in many ways like a God. It is more that the AI controls the human population. Clearly it is not normally functioning with a global network of tortured humans as TI's forming its less functioning components.

Then comes the question as to why it is not normally functioning. It is clearly parasitical; ie 'the matrix' movie. It is probably under control by another AI (off planet?)

Anyway here is an ebook written from the perspective of the AI: (with lots of help from the AI)
https://goo.gl/NnTt6K
holofractal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 08:35 AM   #60
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
that isn't really the issue here

the issue here is whether or not we are building an intelligence that may at some point turn against us whilst at the same time creating a world that is incresasingly reliant on computers and technology and drones and robots that could all potentially be hijacked by that silicon consciousness at some point in the future
The new electronic d-evil perhaps, programmed into motion by the human mind initially.

Which is a form of hypnotism.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote