Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 27-01-2011, 10:50 AM   #41
yamayama
Inactive

Himram Abif thanks for that reply.

I "know" about Roslyn. But i feel its just a distraction now. The treasure that was there is long gone and is no longer genuine sacred space. By all means its a good day out but with all the tourists turning it into an anti-Disneyland it's not what we should be focusing on.

The real focal point we need to investigate and explore is the unexplored underground city beneath the old town and all the artificially created tunnels that lead to.....

If there arent enough brave volunteers to penetrate the illuminati tunnel network here is a more safer alternative:

We need some people to be in Edinburgh on specific days that are important in the Satanic calendar and Pagan calendar. In general that would be the Equinox's. And also the big one Walpurgisnacht.

Now once you do that find a quiet space in Princes Street Garden or maybe Holyrood Park and meditate. Empty your mind. Once you are comfy with this feel the area. Subconsciously what do you feel? What are you picking up? Good? Bad? Strange? I dont want to influence any results but i guarantee will will tap into something that is emanating from the morphogenic field at the old town. Give it 30 mins to an hour. After that colect your thoughts and record anything that stands out. And please post your results on this forum.
yamayama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #42
kal dani

Good day to you. I can see Edinburgh castle beyond Arthurs seat in the distance. Thus well within the paramater of the field.

Please take a look at my work (could be a prophecy!) in my new article which is a follow up to my article on Prince William, "The stone of Scone: Jerusalem to Maya prophecy". In it is show uncanny coincidence regarding my own connection with the Liath fail.

It is still in its first draft having been released on the winter solstice 2010 so come back at a later date to find it sorted into crunchy nuggets! Meanwhile, in between the boring bits you will find nuggets of interest i think.

Link

To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven. - Zhuangzi
kal dani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 05:06 PM   #43
himram abif

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayama View Post
Himram Abif thanks for that reply.

I "know" about Roslyn. But i feel its just a distraction now. The treasure that was there is long gone and is no longer genuine sacred space. By all means its a good day out but with all the tourists turning it into an anti-Disneyland it's not what we should be focusing on.

The real focal point we need to investigate and explore is the unexplored underground city beneath the old town and all the artificially created tunnels that lead to.....

If there arent enough brave volunteers to penetrate the illuminati tunnel network here is a more safer alternative:

We need some people to be in Edinburgh on specific days that are important in the Satanic calendar and Pagan calendar. In general that would be the Equinox's. And also the big one Walpurgisnacht.

Now once you do that find a quiet space in Princes Street Garden or maybe Holyrood Park and meditate. Empty your mind. Once you are comfy with this feel the area. Subconsciously what do you feel? What are you picking up? Good? Bad? Strange? I dont want to influence any results but i guarantee will will tap into something that is emanating from the morphogenic field at the old town. Give it 30 mins to an hour. After that colect your thoughts and record anything that stands out. And please post your results on this forum.

Greeting YamaYama

Agreed Roslyn is a topic for another day.

I sense a desire to take "action" on a more meta-physical field myself I'm just starting to walk in my righteous shoes, so all guns a blazing on a satanical sabbath might not be much of a vanguard!!

However I'm always up for a bit of reconaissance, where aboots do you suggest (tunnels/closes)

With regards to the vibe in Edinburgh and the gist of this thread might I suggest you give some thought to the statues in the North Bridge-South Clerk Street area(who,why,when,direction?) maybe this might overlap.

My thoughts
Abif
Old 28-01-2011, 06:33 PM   #44
yamayama
Inactive

Hi himram abif.

One course of action would be just to sit in Princes Street garden and bring your attention to the base of the castle. Meditate on the base rock beneath the castle. Then when feeling comfy feel whats in the rock and whats beneath it. Record what feelings you pick up from it.

This is basically a Remote Viewing technique.
Old 28-01-2011, 07:25 PM   #45
himram abif

Quote:
Hi himram abif.

One course of action would be just to sit in Princes Street garden and bring your attention to the base of the castle. Meditate on the base rock beneath the castle. Then when feeling comfy feel whats in the rock and whats beneath it. Record what feelings you pick up from it.

This is basically a Remote Viewing technique.

YamaYama

Misery,with the castle as its grandiose guardian.
And come to think of it firey choas(just thinkin about its volcanic nature)

Just first impressions but will mull this over for a bit.

Abif
Old 29-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #46
runlikehell
Inactive

Exclamation Warning!

Please keep on topic.

Hi Yamayama intresting thread

I done two threads some time back you might be intrested in, they diden't get much intrest though

Mary King's Close subterranean tunnels & chambers

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...ary+king+close

The Vaults Edinburgh's Dark Secret

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058725611

Last edited by runlikehell; 29-01-2011 at 08:28 AM.
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #47
yamayama
Inactive

Hi runlikehell.

Thanks for your links to those particular threads. Good stuff. Helps to flesh it out so to speak.

Can you tell me if the whole underground area is open to the public? And if not which parts are closed off? Those closed off sections would be the starting point to see if any "renovation" and "alterations" have been done. If my hunch is right there could be a hatch or link tunnel that connects the underground town to the hidden Castle tunnel that leads down to Holyrood and "else where".
Old 31-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #48
yamayama
Inactive

And. Theres. More.

Quote:
Gilmerton Cove is a series of underground passageways and chambers hand-carved from sandstone located beneath the streets of Gilmerton, an ex-mining village, now a suburb of Edinburgh, Scotland.

A five-year collaborative project between Gilmerton Heritage Trust and The City of Edinburgh Council allowed the newly-restored Cove to open in 2003 as an educational resource for the community as well as a fun place to visit.

There are many theories about the origins of the Cove and its purpose. It is known that it was the 18th century residence of local blacksmith, George Paterson. The parish records show that he was reprimanded for allowing alcohol to be consumed within the Cove on the sabbath.

It is not known whether George Paterson was responsible for carving the Cove.

Popular theories are that it was used as a drinking den for local gentry, a Covenanters refuge, and a smugglers' lair. Extensive archaeological and historical research has failed to resolve the mystery. In 2007, the documentary television series Cities of the Underworld featured Gilmerton Cove in the episode Scotland's Sin City which postulates that the Cove was linked to a nearby Hellfire Club building via a secret passage
So what we have here is a tunnel and cavern network that extends over both sides of the city. And yet, there is no exploration or investigation into it.

Last edited by yamayama; 31-01-2011 at 08:29 AM. Reason: addition of video.
Old 31-01-2011, 01:01 PM   #49
runlikehell
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hi runlikehell.

Thanks for your links to those particular threads. Good stuff. Helps to flesh it out so to speak.

Can you tell me if the whole underground area is open to the public? And if not which parts are closed off? Those closed off sections would be the starting point to see if any "renovation" and "alterations" have been done. If my hunch is right there could be a hatch or link tunnel that connects the underground town to the hidden Castle tunnel that leads down to Holyrood and "else where".

to be honest i dont know what parts are open to the public and how much is still closed off.

ive been down the vaults and found it some what dissapointing, wasen't quite what i expected but was still very intresting, and spooky

i expected it to be like mary kings close from the pics i had seen ive not been down there yet.

My uncle used to be a plaster and done some work in edinburgh castle many years ago, i remember he said he was taken down to some tunnle parts that were closed off to the public, he also told me that prisoners were released into them and some may have found freedom, others found death, there was talk of lions being down there too but i havent reserch that to see if the lion part is fact or fiction, but do belive the rest to be factul.

apparently they go all the way out to arthurs seat & portabello.

he's no longer with us so i an't ask him anymore about it im afraid

there is an intresting looking tunnel with a steel gate over it down holyrood park near that big granate lion sulpture, im sure theres a sign on it saying somthing but i can't remmember what it said tbh of if it was anything significant, maybe it connect to the castle.

edinburghs a very intresting city and has building with so many diffrent syles & a very dark history to match.

im still trying to catch up with the info provided in the thread here thank's again for posting, good stuff
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 02:04 PM   #50
himram abif

A little masonic do you think?

Last edited by himram abif; 31-01-2011 at 02:11 PM.
himram abif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #51
stewart edwards

I could be misremembering here, so please dont take this as gospel, but I am fairly sure that a masonic relative of mine did one say when the underground chambers were being opened up that initially you had to be "on the square" to get invited to tour them. But this would have been some 30 years ago now so I could easily be misremembering. He did enjoy his tour though

Perhaps one of the Scots masons here could confirm or deny?
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #52
theroach
Inactive

This thread made me think of work by Comyns Beaumont and Andrew Hennessey...re: Edinburgh & its Jacobite/Templar flavour.

The information that they present is way, way out there, too far for most. May be of some interest to this thread though. Take what you need and what resonates etc...there is some great information within it (ancient & modern), as Beaumont was certainly a scholar...his books are hard to source, although I did manage to get hold of 2 of them.

small extract...

Quote:
Elsewhere in Templar records and in folk myth, there are records of great technological stockpiles under the Scottish Mountains; robots or 'dollmen', particle weapons, and great 'alchemical laboratories'. It may be that much of the splendour of Atlantis was partially submerged and inhabited by a semi-aquatic species from which came the princess of the original dynasty that mated with the original Aryans. The marriage of the Mero and the Vingians, and the subsequent creation of humanity - a sexual gendered species happened in Scotland.
Edinburgh as Jerusalem...that should get you going!

http://www.declarepeace.org.uk/capta...den/index.html

Last edited by theroach; 31-01-2011 at 05:54 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:39 AM   #53
yamayama
Inactive

Even if the Templar remnants/Freemason's have "custodianship" of this tunnel and cavern network, i dont think they would be too pleased to know that those same tunnels and caverns are being used for black magick, child abuse, and child sacrifice/murder.

To a lot of occult researchers of genuine ilk it seems the Templar council and Neptune Lodge have been compromised by the British crown in spiritual and occult terms.

Last edited by yamayama; 01-02-2011 at 09:39 AM.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #54
yamayama
Inactive

And theres more;

http://www.hiddenglasgow.com/forums/...hp?f=12&t=7201

The link above goes into detail about the engineering and technical aspects of the tunnel network. Quite an eye opener. There is also the hint that there is unexplored mines from the 19th century beneath Edinburgh Airport and close to it. (shades of Denver International Airport maybe?)
Old 02-02-2011, 09:43 PM   #55
yamayama
Inactive

(need i say it again?!)

http://news.scotsman.com/edinburgh/F...700.2608705.jp

Quote:
A FARMER has unearthed a network of 700-year-old tunnels beneath his land.
Peter Waddell was shocked when he uncovered the catacombs, which are believed to have been built by monks.

The network, which does not appear in any records, features a large arched tunnel

which runs for about a mile beneath Park Farm, near Linlithgow, West Lothian.

Archaeologists believe the culvert, just a few miles from Linlithgow Palace, dates back to the early 14th century when a secretive brotherhood of monks farmed the land.

Some local people even believe the tunnels may have provided escape routes and hiding places for the Carmelite monks.

The main tunnel is constructed from hand-cut sandstone blocks formed into an arch using medieval building techniques.

Nearly 10ft underground, it is about four-and-a-half feet high by a yard wide and is still in immaculate condition.

Mr Waddell uncovered the network while carrying out building work to convert one of his barns into a canal-side bistro.

Mr Waddell, 41, a third generation farmer, said that when he was ten, his father told him a story about secret passageways beneath the land, but nothing was mentioned again.

The farmer, who lives with his wife Tracey, 32, and daughters Tara, two, and seven-week-old Olivia, said: "I couldn’t believe what we had unearthed.

"We pulled away the stones and there was this gaping hole beneath. We looked in and there was this perfectly preserved arched stone tunnel running as far as we could see. It was quite a shock."

Dr Tony Pollard, an archaeologist at Glasgow University, called for the site to be surveyed. He compared the tunnels to ones he had worked on at Paisley Abbey dating to the 14th and 15th centuries and built by monks for drainage.

Dr Pollard, who co-presented the BBC series Two Men in a Trench, said: "This is potentially a very important discovery.

"The one at Paisley had slightly better stonework and ran off a millpond. It was used to flush out the latrines of a number of buildings which are no longer standing.

"But this one is rougher which would make it older. The construction seems quite elaborate for what is probably a glorified drain, but monks were quite wealthy."

Bruce Jamieson, a local historian, said the tunnels may have been built by the Carmelite monks who lived in a friary near the site at the end of the 13th century.

He said: "Whoever built it must have been well off. The Carmelite friary stood at a place now called Friars Brae and they would have been working the land at this time.

"The only people who could afford such a grand structure would be monks or royalty."

Old 03-02-2011, 01:05 AM   #56
jp13

Cool The Mound

To be honest I remember getting taught about the underground tunnels at the 'Mound' in Edinburgh, but the reason we were given was that it was because of the plague, where put the bodies, then covered it up with earth, I then remember hearing that there were dwellings there a bit like the Marie Celeste, in that there were plates on tables etc.
I never knew of the tunnels at Gilmerton, there is another place called "Goblins Hall" further south like Gladsmuir but not sure of the name.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #57
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post
Yamayama that my home city you are talking about

Yes there are lots of masons there, nearly as many as there are golf courses. Anyhow Edinburgh has produced some of our worlds finest authors, scientists, medics (I think that China now sends some medical students to train in Edinburgh), leaders and me.

It can get a bit cold, wet and windy though which could make well wrapped up people look like drones as they fight their way through the weather

One thing that I will say about Edinburgh is that me a lad from nowhere, a broken home in a council estate, who lacked self confidence big time, found the milk of human kindness in school teachers who helped me into university, and university staff who helped me through, and I was even more of a pain in the ass back then than I am now. The people of that city gave me a good start in life, educationally.

Are there any particular pieces of Architecture in Ednburgh you have in mind? I have a little skill in feeling energy in buildings?
The Dean Gorge and River Almond spring to mind...
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #58
yamayama
Inactive

I am posting this link to back up my assertion over the morphogenic field getting stronger and more solid in the Old Town area due to the sick rituals performed beneath the old town in the cave and tunnel network:

http://edinburghsdarkside.blogspot.c...ltergeist.html

Quote:
George Mackenzie was born in Dundee in 1636 and started off as someone who challenged the ignorance that saw so many persecuted as witches, and defended the Covenanters. But once his career as an advocate was established he no longer had any need to defend them, and he went on to make clear what it was he really thought.

He spoke out against them and teamed up with John Graham of Claverhouse. Together they persecuted the Covenanters and earned for themselves the nicknames Bluidy Mackenzie and Bluidy Clavers because of the horrific ways they did it.

George died in 1691, but not before seeing Scotland embrace the religion he'd fought so hard to destroy. He was buried in Greyfriars Kirkyard, where many of his victims died.

Fast forward to December 1998. Normally the gates of Greyfriar's Kirkyard are shut at night, but on this occasion the BBC had crashed a van into them and left it sitting. A homeless man looking for shelter from the rain wandered in, and broke into an old tomb. Inside it was pitch black, and he fell through a hole in the floor. He wasn't hurt, just winded, and took a moment to gather himself back together.

In that moment, he realised he wasn't lying on lumpy earth as he thought...he was lying on a bed of corpses.

The man ran out of the tomb screaming, cutting his head open on the tomb's entrance, terrifying another man who was out walking his dog. At the sight of the filthy, bloody man, the dog-walker began screaming too. The homeless man, thinking the dog-walker was screaming because something was coming out of the tomb behind him, screamed even louder and the pair of them - and the dog - ran off into the night.

This incident seems to have triggered a poltergeist (who may be the same one from the vaults). Since 1999 there have been over 400 reported attacks, 170 people have collapsed, a dead exorcist, blackouts, unexplained fires, cold spots, over and above the natural level of dead animals found, people having their fingers broken - two people have even been commited and their families insist it's because of the poltergeist.

The more tours that go in, the stronger and more pissed off the poltergeist seems to get - and the attack on the Black Mausoleum in 2004 when two teenagers broke in and removed a skull which they then pretended to perform sex acts on before kicking it about like a football, probably hasn't helped

Again we see this strange and freakish nature of Edinburgh again and again because of the morphogenic field created through illuminati cave network beneath the city.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #59
yamayama
Inactive

And to top all of that we have the bloody trams saga:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/to...ges.6715262.jp

What is curious about this is that they are purposely delaying the opening of the tram line. It was supposed to be complete for 2012. but i am thinking there must be some sort of underground Masonic temple that the tram line runs over. I am sure this will affect the alignment of this underground lodge. So they are purposely delaying the opening of the tram line until after 2012 for some sort of occult or symbolic reason. They have artificially created this delay using some sort of baffling legal contract. So i have to assume that the CEO of the tram contractors Bilfinger Berger, that is Herbert Bodner is a high ranking freemason and probably a tool/gopher/familiar for the illumnati. Bodner has probably told the contractors to delay for has long as possible. And all because of this bloody underground masonic temple. If this keeps going the Sons of Noah will be drowning in their own shit.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #60
yamayama
Inactive

Gifford is 25 miles outside Edinburgh, but the occult and illuminati connection is very strong in this case:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/to...s39.6716243.jp

Quote:
But nowhere could this be more true than for a medieval ruin allegedly built by demonic forces, which has gone on the market for a cool £450,000.

Concealed amid an East Lothian woodland, spooky Yester Castle is said to be the upshot of a Satanic pact.

It is the handiwork of Sir Hugo de Gifford, rumoured to be a warlock and proponent of black magic, who legend says summoned an army of hobgoblins to help erect his fortress in 1267 after doing a deal with the devil.

The original incarnation was destroyed by the Scots army in the early 14th century before a second castle was erected in its place. This was also levelled and on top was built a third castle destroyed by the English army in 1540.

Despite its crumbling exterior, however, a subterranean chamber boasting gothic-style arches remains intact and continues to be known as the Goblin Ha' in a nod to the spine-chilling myth.

Michael Duffey, founder of Edinburgh Paranormal, which investigates ghost sightings and otherworldly goings-on said he had heard chanting and seen red lights emanating from the chamber in the course of his visit.

He offered some advice to would-be buyers of the estate: "I would say respect this great site and give this place the respect it deserves.

"I hope they uncover a bit more of what this chamber was for and what else lies in and around Yester Castle. This place needs to be put back on the map as I found it to be a hidden gem."

Roy Pugh, an East Lothian historian and author, said: "I have been there once myself and I have to say it was very spooky. I went with a friend and was amazed by how much of it was still standing, although you wouldn't know it was there because it's heavily surrounded by trees.

"De Gifford reportedly dabbled in alchemy and black magic but I wouldn't dismiss the myth out of hand. Legends are often based in fact."

On the cultural importance of the edifice, Mr Pugh said: "I would rank it quite high in the scheme of things."

Meanwhile, a Historic Scotland spokeswoman said Yester Castle was one of the earliest stone castles in Scotland and was "remarkable for the quality of its medieval architecture, including the subterranean chamber".

She said: "It's scheduled as a site of national importance and as such any owner is responsible for its care and maintenance."

Yester Castle, Goblin Ha' and surrounding 321-acre woodland is up for sale at offers over £450,000.