Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 16-01-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
yamayama
Inactive

Default Edinburgh; Skull&Bones/illuminati city?

At the best of times Edinburgh is a very strange and freakish city.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasio...ers_(1978_film)

Yes Edinburgh is that freakish.

But i digress.

I was going over to see if there was any connection between Edinburgh of old and the Illuminati. But i found a very good Skull & Bones link:

Quote:
1. Skull and Bones , Yale satanic society logo comes attached with the number ' 322 '. There are

various theories regarding what the 322 means. See: http://www.rinf.com/columnists/news/...lly-discovered and www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0122-10.htm / http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newwo...nworder03.html . or google skull and bones 322.

2. Edinburgh , Scotland is the "Capital" of the black-as-a-raven coven known as Freemasonry. www.ichfonline.org/Edin.htm and regarding the construction of the masonic capital of

Washington, D.C. - scroll down 45% "Work began in 1793...skilled workers were in short supply

so stonemasons were recruited in Edinburgh (the veritable capital of freemasonry at the time),

and slaves were hired from their owners." http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...olitics_ZB.htm .

3. The City of Savannah , Georgia was "America's First Planned City" (like Washington D.C.) and

has the oldest continuously operating lodge in the USA, Solomon's Lodge. The city is a masonic

entity to the core, it has been labeled as being like no other city in the world. www.corabettthomas.com/savannah-history.html and http://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/n....jsp?id=h-2547 .

General Oglethorpe, the planner of the city of Savannah, was the first Grand Master of the

masons in Georgia, likely timeframe of 1734. http://www.freemasonfromthefreestate...nksgiving.html . scroll

down 80%. He also attended illuminati linked Oxford University. www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_icke06.htm and http://www.hpanwo.blogspot.com/2007/...in-oxford.html .

The Evidence: To begin with, what is the connection between the three entities?

a) As noted the number associated with Skull and Bones is 322. This writer has extrapolated

illuminati numbers into locations using them as numbers for lines of latitude and longitude.

b). The longitude of Edinburgh , Scotland, Capital City of Freemasonry is 3.22 degrees. www.gaisma.com/en/location/edinburgh.html .

c) The Taft family is the leading satanic bloodline associated with the Skull and Bones krewe.

William Howard Taft, Skull and Bones member, was a US President and Supreme Court Justice

(the only man to be both) and a Freemason. www.nndb.com/people/288/000026210/ .

It is INCONCEIVABLE that freemasons in Edinburgh, who deal with angles, degrees, measures

have not noted in 170 years that the 322 in the Yale Coven number match the longitude of their

masonic city.

d) The Latitude of Illuminati linked First-Planned-City-In-America i.e; Savannah, Georgia is:

32.2 N. Latitude, scroll down to Savannah. http://www.mapsofworld.com/lat_long/...at-long-s.html and other sites put it at 32.02 N. Latitude. (zero has no value in western numerology). www.anythingweather.com/current.aspx?id=4571 .

A coincidence...that the Yale Skull and Bones numbers 322 match the longitude of the masonic

world capital of Edinburgh at the time of the building of Washington D.C., and the latitude of the

first masonic planned city in the USA?

One area of interesting research might be into how certain architecture has the ability to modify a persons thoughts and behaviour. This might explain the strange and freakish behaviour of the transitory drones that visit Edinburgh under the guise of "tourism". In a way Operative Freemasonry might share many common traits with Chinese Feng Shui that hasnt been researched yet. Could be a gold mine of research there.

Last edited by runlikehell; 29-01-2011 at 08:08 AM. Reason: troublesome off topic comment
yamayama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
meksar

Freemasonry is very big in Scotland and this is why you have the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry which is the largest secret society in the world. The Duke of Edinburgh is a Freemason and the British Royals and The Bushes are related like the rest of the Illuminati bloodlines.

THE LIGHTBRINGERS The Emissaries of Jahbulon @ 3:50

meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
rudi skacel

Nothing strange about Edinburgh or its people. Cant be that bad with the amount of tourism it gets.

Yes there are a few masonic halls there, but nothing sinister goes on in them. My mates dad is a freemason and have had the pleasure of drinking in a couple of there halls.

And yes I am from Edinburgh.
rudi skacel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 06:18 PM   #4
yamayama
Inactive

Quote:
Nothing strange about Edinburgh or its people. Cant be that bad with the amount of tourism it gets.

Yes there are a few masonic halls there, but nothing sinister goes on in them. My mates dad is a freemason and have had the pleasure of drinking in a couple of there halls.
But you would say that wouldnt you?! I suspect your one of those strange drones that stare into the distance on princes street rudi skacel.

No. Edinburgh is a strange and freakish city that turns into a human shit magnet during the International festival, that attracts the worst kind of human being you could imagine. Its no surprise a lot of illuminati use the Edinburgh festival to hold meetings in private whilst everyone is distracted by all those shit "comedians".

another curious aspect of Edinburgh is that it has a permament American consul. The question is why?

Quote:
A measure of the growing confidence of the newly-independent United States was the large number of consulates it established during the closing years of the eighteenth century. President John Adams appointed the first U.S. Consul to Scotland on July 14, 1798. The Consul was Harry Grant from South Carolina - an appropriate choice, considering that state's strong Scottish heritage. The first known address for the Consulate was 1 James' Place, adjoining Leith Links -- the street now known as Links Gardens.

The second Consul, Joel Hart of New York, took over in 1818. Almost immediately, he moved to London to work as a physician, returning to America within five years. He held the post of Consul for Leith for sixteen years, as the U.S. State Department was unaware of his departure. Indeed, it seems that his only official act was to appoint a Vice Consul, who was left to conduct the affairs of the Consulate. This first Vice Consul was Robert Grieve, a local ship chandler with premises on the shore of Leith.
The next Consul, John Broadfoot, was also a local man, belonging to a firm of general agents and ship brokers in Leith. Likewise, his successor was a Leith merchant and agent, James McDowall, an American, from Ohio. He was succeeded in 1861 by another American with a Scottish sounding name - Neil McLachlan from Indiana, who signed himself "United States Consul for Leith and its Dependencies".
Maybe the Americans were savvy enough to that Edinburgh was a strange city and needed to be spied on?

Quote:
At the beginning of 1797, John Robison was a man with a solid and long-standing reputation in the British scientific establishment. He had been Professor of Natural Philosophy at Edinburgh University for over twenty years, an authority on mathematics and optics, and had recently been appointed senior scientific contributor on the third edition of the Encyclopaedia Britannica, to which he would eventually contribute over a thousand pages of articles. Yet by the end of the year, his professional reputation had been eclipsed by a sensational book that vastly outsold anything he had previously written, and whose shockwaves would continue to reverberate long after his scientific work had been forgotten. Its title was Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, and it launched on the English-speaking public the enduring theory that a vast conspiracy, masterminded by a covert Masonic cell known as the Illuminati, was in the process of subverting all the cherished institutions of the civilised world and co-opting them into instruments of its secret and godless plan: the tyranny of the masses under the invisible control of unknown superiors, and a new era of ‘darkness over all’.

The first edition of Proofs of a Conspiracy sold out within days, and within a year it had been republished many times, not only in Edinburgh but in London, Dublin and New York. Robison had hit a nerve by offering an answer, plausible to many, to the great questions of the day: what had caused the French Revolution, and had there been any plan behind its bloody and tumultuous progress?
Old 16-01-2011, 09:20 PM   #5
stewart edwards

Yamayama that my home city you are talking about

Yes there are lots of masons there, nearly as many as there are golf courses. Anyhow Edinburgh has produced some of our worlds finest authors, scientists, medics (I think that China now sends some medical students to train in Edinburgh), leaders and me.

It can get a bit cold, wet and windy though which could make well wrapped up people look like drones as they fight their way through the weather

One thing that I will say about Edinburgh is that me a lad from nowhere, a broken home in a council estate, who lacked self confidence big time, found the milk of human kindness in school teachers who helped me into university, and university staff who helped me through, and I was even more of a pain in the ass back then than I am now. The people of that city gave me a good start in life, educationally.

Are there any particular pieces of Architecture in Ednburgh you have in mind? I have a little skill in feeling energy in buildings?

Last edited by stewart edwards; 16-01-2011 at 09:20 PM.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #6
lightgiver

Not so sure if Edin burgh is the garden of eden

The origin of the Hebrew עדן, which it translates to "delight", may derive from the Sumerian term EDIN. The Sumerian term means steppe, plain, ...

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-01-2011 at 09:40 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 04:20 PM   #7
yamayama
Inactive

Heres the link i should have posted earlier regarding John Robison:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Robison_(physicist)

Quote:
The conspiracy theorist

Towards the end of his life, he became an enthusiastic conspiracy theorist, publishing Proofs of a Conspiracy ... in 1797, alleging clandestine intrigue by the Illuminati and Freemasons (the work's full title was Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, carried on in the secret meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati and Reading Societies). Robison and French priest Abbé Barruel independently developed similar views that the Illuminati had infiltrated Continental Freemasonry, leading to the excesses of the French Revolution. In 1798, the Reverend G. W. Snyder sent Robison's book to George Washington for his thoughts on the subject in which he replied to him in his Letter to the Reverend G. W. Snyder (24 October 1798).

Modern conspiracy theorists like Nesta Webster and William Guy Carr believe that Robison's book described what the Illuminati may have started was the template for the subversion of otherwise benign organizations by radical groups through the 19th and 20th centuries. Spiritual Counterfeits Project editor Tal Brooke has compared the views of Proofs of a Conspiracy with those found in Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and Hope (Macmillan, 1966). Brooke suggests that the new world order, which Robison believed Adam Weishaupt (founder of the Illuminati) had in part accomplished through the infiltration of Freemasonry, will now be completed by those holding sway over the international banking system (e.g., by means of the Rothschilds' banks, Federal Reserve, IMF, and World Bank).
Old 17-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
yamayama
Inactive

And here is another reason for Edinburgh's distinct strangeness and the presence of freakish transitory drones:

Quote:
In 1996, in a symbolic response to growing dissatisfaction among Scots at the prevailing constitutional settlement, the British Conservative Government decided that the Stone should be kept in Scotland when not in use at coronations. On 3 July 1996 it was announced in the House of Commons that the Stone would be returned to Scotland, and on 15 November 1996, after a handover ceremony at the border between representatives of the Home Office and of the Scottish Office, it was transported to Edinburgh Castle, arriving on 30 November 1996, where it remains.[9] Provision has been made to transport the stone to Westminster Abbey when it is required there for future coronation ceremonies
The bit i underlined is important in that the fake stone wasnt moved to Edinburgh for political reasons but for occult reasons. The British Monarchy believe that even if the south of England is destroyed in the forthcoming drama of 2012 they will still be able to carry on as usual in Scotland using Holyrood Palace has their operation base whilst Balmoral will be expanded to have the same amount of space has Buckingham Palace. But it isnt going to go the way they want it. (this is for another thread.) The issue is in Edinburgh itself literally, due to the presence of the morphogenic fields that have been emanating out of St Mary's close in the Old town. This field has been getting stronger, due to a magickal ritual that was done at Edinburgh Castle to protect the fake english stone. This ritual failed. It has had the opposite effect and is actually causing huge problems for the British establishment. This is why so many of their kids educated at the private public/boarding schools in Edinburgh are being turned out like robotic drones now. What they wanted to project on to the Scottish population though the morphogenic field in Edinburgh has turned inward and is making the British establishment turn in on itself.

Just another reason for the strange and alienesque atmosphere that Edinburgh is emanating now.
Old 17-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #9
stewart edwards

Ah the stone. Something quite close to my, and many a Scotsman heart. Yamayama my post may seem to be disbelieving. Im not, but as the stone is important I want to get you to give as much info as you can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayama View Post
The bit i underlined is important in that the fake stone wasnt moved to Edinburgh for political reasons but for occult reasons.
Do you mean that they realised that sitting atop a fake stone doesnt empower

Quote:
The British Monarchy believe that even if the south of England is destroyed in the forthcoming drama of 2012
yamayama as I live here nowadays would you care to share more info? After all I have a family.

Quote:
The issue is in Edinburgh itself literally, due to the presence of the morphogenic fields that have been emanating out of St Mary's close in the Old town.
This may sound a little facicious but I dont mena it to be - you dont work for a famous Edinburgh tourist company by any chance yamayama? St Marys Close is steeped in history that is for sure, but I have never felt anything bad there. Is there a specific part of the close that I should visit when I am next up?

Quote:
This field has been getting stronger,
How do you know this?

Quote:
due to a magickal ritual that was done at Edinburgh Castle to protect the fake english stone.
And how do you know this? This matters to me as I have more than once sat in the Tattoo stands looking at the castle and thinking about the stone in there.

Quote:
This ritual failed.
How do you know this? Who took part?

Quote:
It has had the opposite effect and is actually causing huge problems for the British establishment.
Teach them to meddle then. Oh I forgot I am on the fringes of the English Establishment.

Quote:
This is why so many of their kids educated at the private public/boarding schools in Edinburgh are being turned out like robotic drones now. What they wanted to project on to the Scottish population though the morphogenic field in Edinburgh has turned inward and is making the British establishment turn in on itself.
Karma will do such things if you arent careful. Let me share a secret with you yamayama the Scottish people have defeated the auld enemy before Anyhow surely most of the lads and lassies at Edinburgh boarding Schools are part of the Scottish Establishment not the English? Funnily enough I am Scots, from a council estate yet now on the fringes of the Englsih Establishment!! Living in an area that you tell me will be destroyed next year

Last edited by stewart edwards; 17-01-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 17-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #10
yamayama
Inactive

Stewart i suggest you read up on the idea and concept of morphogenic fields:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morphog...ogenetic_field

Genuine occultists have known about the concept of the morphogenic field and its effect on a material environment for several thousand years. But the language they used wouldnt be recognisable to the layman. Sheldrake merely updated the idea behind with a more scientific language. I have heard some conspiracy theorists use the word "imprint". If my hunch is right then imprinting is merely a shadow of what a morphogenic field is. Modern versions of imprinting would be 9/11, the Oklaholma bombing, 7/7 etc etc etc.

If you think i am pulling your leg, try this out for yourself. Take a dowsing pendulum up to the castle at night (when there are no tourists about) and ask the pendulum if what i have said here is true. Dont take my word for it. To callibrate the pendulum just ask it to give a yes or no response ( clockwise or anti clock wise) Plumbers use this to find the leak in water pipes quite frequently. Then go down to the area where St Marys Close is and ask the pendulum where the field is (N, S , E W etc). From my experience and information the field is projecting out around about a 8 mile radius. This is affecting the castle, the fake stone, Holyrood Place, the Parliament amongst other more interesting things.

Other places with very very interesting morphogenic fields are Jerusalem , Washington DC,(artificial) & the Latin Quarter in Paris . They tried to cultivate one in London but there was to many conflicting issues. The closest they got to a permament artificial one was down at Clapham Wood with the intentional murder of Rev Harry Neil Snelling in 1978. But i digress.

Edinburgh is a much more stranger and freakish place than you could think. The trick is to look past the environment. Dont be taken in by the history or the look or the illusion of the city. Feel the city. What is your gut telling you.
Old 17-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #11
stewart edwards

Quote:
Stewart i suggest you read up on the idea and concept of morphogenic fields:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morphog...ogenetic_field

Genuine occultists have known about the concept of the morphogenic field and its effect on a material environment for several thousand years. But the language they used wouldnt be recognisable to the layman. Sheldrake merely updated the idea behind with a more scientific language. I have heard some conspiracy theorists use the word "imprint". If my hunch is right then imprinting is merely a shadow of what a morphogenic field is. Modern versions of imprinting would be 9/11, the Oklaholma bombing, 7/7 etc etc etc.
noted.

Quote:
If you think i am pulling your leg, try this out for yourself.
I take everyone at face value yamayama (with cynicism and caution at times), it is just that I too have felt energy in Edinburgh, but it is not dark as you appear to be suggesting. Hence my interest.

Quote:
Take a dowsing pendulum
Who needs a pendulum

Quote:
up to the castle at night (when there are no tourists about) and ask the pendulum if what i have said here is true. Dont take my word for it. To callibrate the pendulum just ask it to give a yes or no response ( clockwise or anti clock wise) Plumbers use this to find the leak in water pipes quite frequently. Then go down to the area where St Marys Close is and ask the pendulum where the field is (N, S , E W etc). From my experience and information the field is projecting out around about a 8 mile radius. This is affecting the castle, the fake stone, Holyrood Place, the Parliament amongst other more interesting things.
An 8 mile radius emcompasses pretty much the whole city right out to its new boundaries yamayama. (assuming my quick google map look is about right).

Quote:
Other places with very very interesting morphogenic fields are Jerusalem , Washington DC,(artificial) & the Latin Quarter in Paris .
Never been to the first two but I also feel rather comfortable in the Latin Quarter of Paris. Mind you I feel comfortable in much of Paris, even some rougher bits.

So far you seem to be telling me to be wary of places that I feel comfortable in.

Quote:
They tried to cultivate one in London but there was to many conflicting issues. The closest they got to a permament artificial one was down at Clapham Wood with the intentional murder of Rev Harry Neil Snelling in 1978. But i digress.
Ah murder - the dark route to short term gains and long term problems. Hope you have passed your file to the police. Is this a good point to say that I also feel comfortable in London, including in the City?

Quote:
Edinburgh is a much more stranger and freakish place than you could think.
Possibly I only lived there for the first half of my life.

Quote:
The trick is to look past the environment. Dont be taken in by the history or the look or the illusion of the city. Feel the city. What is your gut telling you.
It is a place that I feel at home in.

Including the High Street, in the underground city, at the Castle etc. Though the old church at the foot of the castle where it joins with Johnson Terrace is interesting energy wise YamaYama for several years I have sat in the tattoo stands and connected with the "fake stone".

What you feel is of concern just makes me feel comfortable. At home.

Now can you please answer my questions? I am listening to you, but at the moment I am not convinced that there is a problem in either Edinburgh nor in the Latin Quarter of Paris.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 17-01-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 18-01-2011, 09:03 AM   #12
yamayama
Inactive

Another aspect of the strange nature of Edinburgh is that its home to the secret society that sees itself has above the dictat of Neptune Lodge:

When you read over it you realise that the symbolic position of the society at the heart of the old town in the Old College in Edinburgh Uni is quite telling:

Quote:
The Spec’
In November 1764 William Creech, then a University undergraduate, and 5 others determined a new society (The Speculative Society) to encourage public speaking and philosophical debating. Its membership consisted of 30 ordinary members who would serve for three years after which they (if elected) became extraordinary members. Members met, and still meet 243 years later, by candlelight and the debate is still ferocious. Essayists read out their work and members vote to decide whether to commit the essay to the Society Archive or throw it on the fire. An eclectic range of subjects are debated into the small hours when the Society meets once a week, throughout the winter. Sir Walter Scott, Leonard Horner (co-founder of Edinburgh Academy), Robert Louis Stevenson, Sir Nicholas Fairbairn and Lord Cullen were all members but there have never been any female members although there is no constitutional bar to them. One member, John G. Lockhart (editor of the Quarterly Review), publicly criticised ‘The Spec’, since which time his portrait in the debating room faces the wall.

The Society made a donation to the University when the Old College was being built and therefore has use of its own debating room and library in perpetuity.
http://www.oldedinburghclub.org.uk/summer_visits.html
Old 18-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #13
sindakit

@Yamayama; maybe you could make some documented footage of certain places in Edinburgh that you feel are important to the ideas in this thread?
I'd happily come meet you and go around the city with you while you did this and pick your brain about certain locations
Old 18-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #14
yamayama
Inactive

Thanks for your kind reply sindakit but due to location and commitment issues i doubt i would be able to help you with videoing key locations.

The poster stewart edwards has stated he lives in Edinburgh so he might be the man for the job.
Old 18-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #15
stewart edwards

Quote:
Thanks for your kind reply sindakit but due to location and commitment issues i doubt i would be able to help you with videoing key locations.

The poster stewart edwards has stated he lives in Edinburgh so he might be the man for the job.
Ummm yamayama, slow down, and reread my posts - I spent the first half of my life in Edinburgh until I graduated. Since then I have only been back to visit family and to go to the tattoo.

I have no problem with visiting the old town with anyone who wants an esoteric stroll, but I am rarely up there nowadays. I too would like to do it with yamayama as his observations are so different to mine that it would be good to compare notes on the spot so to speak.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 18-01-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 18-01-2011, 02:05 PM   #16
yamayama
Inactive

The occult significance of the number 322.

In the tradition of occult practice, Qabbalistic gematria is used to find underlying and hidden synchronicities that are not consciously apparent.

In gematria 322 gives you the hebrew word Kavash.

Kavash (Kaph,Beth, Shin)

Kavash means ; to subdue, to control.

This ties in with the original intention and purpose of the american Skull & Bones, and the occult purpose of Edinburgh in the hands of the British Establishment.

But... this subduing and controlling of the population is stymied by that morphogenic field i mentioned (8 mile radius)

322 divided by 8 = 40.25 Round it down to 40.

40 in gematria gives you the folowing;

to cut off

ruin

to bind

mine.

What this shows is that the morphogenic field is projecting the intention of the controllers back on to themselves and their families, causing inumerable problems for the British Establishment. And the beauty is that this field isnt restricted. The field is like a stone creating ripples in a lake. It will just keep pushing out the way globally. No amount of ritual banishing or the usual black mass baby rape murder that they usually deal in is going to change anything now. Even if they were to bulldoze or nuke the old town its not going to stop the effect initially created by the original failed ritual in the castle.

40 also gives you the hebrew letter Mem.

Mem means water.....
Old 18-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #17
yamayama
Inactive

I am including the wiki link to Solomons Lodge in Savannah. This helps to flesh out the ideas in the thread:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon's_Lodge
Old 19-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #18
yamayama
Inactive

Heres another piece of the jigsaw that is Edinburgh

The Hermetic order of the Golden Dawn Amen Ra Temple Edinburgh:

http://heritage.scotsman.com/myths/T...ion.2635615.jp

Quote:
IN THE spring of 1903 the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn – a magical society beloved of WB Yeats – broke into pieces, fragmented by its quarrelsome members.
In the power vacuum created after the schism a well-respected Edinburgh lawyer fully expected to become overall chief. John William Brodie-Innes, founder of the Order's Amen-Ra Temple in Edinburgh failed utterly in his desire to rule the Order. The writer AE Waite witnessed his humiliation and noted that "it was almost pitiful to notice the change which came over the poor small Pope of Edinburgh".

The Golden Dawn was the most well known of the occult groups to emerge at the end of the 19th century. The Order combined a hotchpotch of Masonic ritual with eastern esoteric thought. Under the leadership of Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mather it also moved into the realm of practical magic. Members were instructed in the art of alchemy, the tarot, astrology and astral travel. Eventually Mather was to lose control after a bout of "psychic duelling" with the black magician Aleister Crowley.

In this world of spiritual flight and incantation the Scottish lawyer makes an improbable figure. Brodie-Innes was of Scots ancestry but was born in England, on 10 March 1848, at Downe in Kent where his father was vicar. He was educated in England and Germany, obtained a BA degree in Mathematics from Cambridge in 1872, then studied law and was called to the English Bar in 1876. And while the son was studying, the father was moving. In 1861 the Reverend John Innes inherited the family estate of Milton Brodie, near Forres, took on the name of Brodie, and settled into the life of a country landowner. When he died, in 1894, the estate passed to John William, whose career had blossomed in the years between.

In addition to his legal practice at Lincoln's Inn, Brodie-Innes began to write. First came occasional newspaper articles, then poetry, short stories. In short, he seemed destined for a life as upright and respectable as that of his peers. Yet it was his forays into occultism, which was to become his abiding passion.

How Brodie-Innes – who was, like his father, a High Churchman – came by his curious interests is unknown; perhaps from his wife, who shared them. Frances Annesley Voysey, whom he married in 1879, was a daughter of the Reverend Charles Voysey, who was notorious for having been ejected from his living for heresy. Also, the young couple settled in the Bohemian community of Bedford Park, at Chiswick, which was fertile ground for both theosophy (esoteric philosophy) and magic.

But active involvement did not come until after a move to Edinburgh in 1887, when Brodie-Innes took up Scottish law and was admitted, early in 1888, to the Faculty of Advocates. He yet maintained his English practice and his shuttling between north and south enabled him to join both the Scottish Lodge of the Theosophical Society and in London, the Isis-Urania Temple of the Golden Dawn.

The theory of occultism was widely taught within the Theosophical Society and Brodie-Innes played his part in teaching it. He led the Scottish Lodge, wrote constantly for theosophical journals, and published The True Church of Christ (1892), a book that ran counter to the doctrines of the Episcopal Church, for which he acted as Chancellor of the Diocese of Argyll and the Isles from 1892 until his death. The authorities of his Church would, however, have been more alarmed by how Brodie Innes spent his leisure time.

In London he rose rapidly through the ranks of the Order. He entered the Isis-Urania Temple in August 1890 taking the motto Sub spe ("Under hope"), and rapidly advanced until April 1893, when he received the grade of Adeptus Minor in the magical Inner Order, the Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis. Here he was joined in 1894 by his wife, who had also traversed the path from Neophyte to Adept. By this time they had founded a new Temple, Amen-Ra, at Edinburgh, with Brodie-Innes at its head as Imperator.

Although the Temple was secretive, a small glimpse of what went on is offered to us by the author Arthur Conan Doyle. He was asked to join in 1898 but found it all "queer and disagreeable" hating in particular the "astral examination" carried out on him. He declined to join. There is a suspicion that Bram Stoker, a friend of Brodie-Innes may have been less fastidious than Doyle and accepted an invitation to join.

But the glory-days of the Amen-Ra were short-lived. Brodie-Innes was an autocratic leader and his over-bearing attitude led to faction fighting and schism. Eventually, in 1901, Amen-Ra was closed down and Brodie-Innes sailed on to his final wreck in 1903, after which he turned to the more mundane pursuits of writing and managing his estate.

He left an impressive body of written work, including an immense law book, Comparative Principles of the Law of England and Scotland, and novels. Six were published between 1908 and 1919, all on strange topics and one – The Devil’s Mistress (1915) – an outstanding success. Brodie-Innes also wrote learnedly on occultism and on various aspects of Scottish life and history, but he sometimes expressed odd and reactionary views. The Highland clearances were, he felt, a good thing, for the human population had been too large and the people suffered from the "natural indolence of the Celtic temperament". He was yet considered, by his fellow lairds at least, to be an excellent landlord.

His final years were beset by tragedy – both his son and his son-in-law were killed during the Great War – and for solace he returned to the Golden Dawn. He was welcomed back into the much-altered Order and up to his death, in December 1923, he played his favourite role: that of Magus before an adoring audience of Neophytes.

The thing is , is where was the Amen Ra temple located? It only existed for three years in Edinburgh. But no location has been identified. Can anyone help in this matter?

Last edited by yamayama; 19-01-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 21-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #19
yamayama
Inactive

I am going to expand on the issue of the fake stone at Edinburgh Castle and deeper considerations of its occult implication.

In Hebrew stone means Eben.

Eben :- (Aleph Beth zain final) = 703

703 in gematria gives you the following;

stone,

garden,

Satariel; The concealers, Qlippoth of Binah.

Now this is interesting on several fronts.

1: the fake stone and the failed ritual were going to be used to keep the population in ignorance (concealed) and and to keep hidden their true agenda.

2: Binah in qabbalah equates with the planet Saturn Saturn is all about restriction, hubris inertia and aspects of death. So this is their main method of concealment and subduing the global population. But since its a finite concept it is only going to work for so long before it is rendered useless in a new aeon.

3: In certain Ufology circles the spooks, securocrats and military use the abbreviation "EBEN" to identify a particular type of ET. In this synchronicity these "EBEN" would have manipulated the illuminati to place the fake stone at Edinburgh Castle and manipulate them into doing the failed ritual knowing full well that it was intended to fail. Thereby the alien EBEN lived up to their true name of "The Concealers , The Satariel of Binah.

To put this in context when was the last time we ever had a genuine sighting of a UFO above Edinburgh Castle? There hasnt. Another synchronicity to ponder.

Castle in Gematria equates to 332, a variation on 322, a reflection if you will.

Last edited by yamayama; 21-01-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 23-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #20
yamayama
Inactive

Heres a link to a tourist travelblog that gives an interesting insight into how that morphogenic field probably cultivated over the last two centuries:

http://www.travelblog.org/Europe/Uni...blog-7962.html

Quote:
Well, yesterday was certainly a full one. After the day trip to Loch Ness, which returned around 7:30pm, I had some dinner, wrote down some core basics of my day on the internet (most of these blogs are written in full only days later), and then took off to attempt, yet again, to do the ghost tour of Edinburgh's underground vaults. I had tried to do this tour before but they do not run it unless there are four or more people and you can’t book ahead. And luck be a lady, but I turned up, gasping, at 10:37pm to find that the guide had dawdled over her apologies to the three other people and that, yay, now we could go. The ‘yay’ was from us, not her. But she took it on the chin and off we trundled to visit some above-ground significantly haunted sights, listen to some of Edinburgh's darker history, inspect some rusting metal torture instruments ("genuine"), and finally, fiiiinally, down go into some of the underground vaults.

Now, the story behind Edinburgh's underground city changes with each account, but the most believable for me is the following: In those days the city of Edinburgh resided entirely within the safety of the surrounding wall, which had been built against marauders but eventually led to an unwelcome confining of construction and progress, rather like a too-tight belt on a fat lady. The population of Edinburgh was escalating, yet there was no room for more housing, and they refused to leave the protection of the city walls. So they instead built up, which was unusual in such times. And after building the lower two or three stories of stone they had to use more lightweight, incidentally flammable materials such as wood and thatch. Well, guess how that turned out.

So after some of the greater fires had destroyed a lot of the buildings and they had to start from scratch they decided to excavate a bit and add some underground streets, then paved over much of that and built up and out again. The thing is, the underground vaults I saw are awful and cannot have been much better in those days. There are no windows or cleverly constructed skylights. There are no openings for chimney smoke and so the only lighting they could have used without killing themselves on the smoke was to burn fish oil, so that would have stunk. The walls, floors and ceilings are made from porous stone and are cold, dank and wet from the water dripping through from above. In winter it would have been like a moldy deep-freeze.

We were only able to see one alley or street, with about four vaults, or rooms. Many of Edinburgh's underground vaults are as yet undiscovered or used as storage rooms. The owner of the above property is the owner of the vault, so there are probably plenty of people with their own personal little underground piece of history, their own little alley; spare guestrooms, if you will. But it's too creepy for me.

You see, the original inhabitants of these vaults were the destitute and homeless of ancient Edinburgh. It was illegal to be homeless and the jails were hell itself, so although during the summer it was probably nicer to sleep aboveground, the city's undernourished masses would spend year after year underground, fighting and bickering over space in these tiny little hellholes. Our guide informed us that between two and four little families, or a maximum of about fifteen people, would band together to defend their little vault from newcomers. The average life expectancy after coming down to live in these rooms was apparently about a year and a half, so obviously it was not the ideal place to be. Disease and infection was rife. People probably did not bathe, and slept in huddled groups on pallets on the floor.

I listened to her talk, huddling from the chill in my nice clean jacket, listening to the water dripping through the stone-and-moss ceiling, and could not imagine how awful mid-winter in that hell-hole would be. Then she took us into another vault and told us about one of the greater fires of Edinburgh, and how people fled the above flames to huddle en-masse in these crypts, thinking they were safe from the fire. The lucky ones died quickly from smoke inhalation. The unlucky ones were cooked. The heat from the inferno raging above turned the stone rooms into ovens and apparently when the rescue workers finally managed to get down into the vaults about three days later, in this particular one they found all the people in one huge human pyramid in the centre of the room. Apparently, as the walls heated, and with the corridors blocked with yet more people with the same problem, people did the only thing they could do to get as far away from the baking sides of the room as possible: they clambered over the weak, the dead, and the dying, no doubt crushing the ones on the bottom in the process, all vying for the least unbearable spot. All ended up frying in one big pile of burnt limbs and bodies.

How gross is that? We went on and she talked about poltergeists and what had happened in certain rooms, but that one stuck with me. The tour included about four vaults along one big underground alleyway; the other alleys and such of Underground Edinburgh that we could see down the end of that alley had been boarded up over the years and we could go no further.

On the last vault we visited she spoke about how it had a poltergeist that seemed to feed on energy, on fear, and had been known to attack women and children. She banged her stick on the ground a lot to emphasis scary facts and occasionally turned off her flashlight or waved it about a lot. But it was the stories, not the dramatics, which sent chills down my spine. I was quite willing to let one of the girls in the three friends touring with me to clutch at my sleeve, though too stoic to do such a thing myself. It was comforting to feel her huddled against me, however, and know that there was somebody beside me in the dark. In the brief time before she had done so, it was very disconcerting and unnerving to stand alone in the dark with no links and listen to the tour guide talk and wave the torch around erratically. Even for a skeptic like me.

Suddenly her light went out and somebody bulky jumped out from behind the doorway with a torch to illuminate his face, crouching low and screaming "aaaaahhh!" before disappearing just as suddenly. It was all very quick, and for me, seen only out of the corner of my eye. We screamed like there was no tomorrow and it was a truly frightening moment, though of course some part of you wonders at the beginning of the tour if they'll try something like that. Very childish, really, and it would normally irritate me with its cheesiness. But it was somehow a great capper to that particular tour. My heart, already tripping uncomfortably in my chest from the stories, had lodged itself in my throat and stayed there for a good half hour after the tour.

One popular usage for old underground vaults is apparently to convert them into underground clubbing or gaming rooms. The pub that we ended up at for our free drinks had just such a usage for their vaults. I went down and explored. They had painted it and added lights, but it was the same rounded roofs, the same stone walls. It was creepy, after having done the tour, after seeing the vaults when unchanged from their original state and listening to the stories of woe.

This morning I left Edinburgh and headed for Glasgow via bus - for only £1!! Pretty groovy! But what I've seen of Glasgow is fairly depressing. I wandered haphazardly for ages and ages and could find no parks - I’d rather fancied a picnic. The streets I’ve seen are predominantly concrete and buildings with almost no greenery to liven them up. But then, it is an industrial town. Industrial towns are not known for their charm, but they are very valuable in their economic contribution to the country's wellbeing. And of course if it’s a decently sized city, which I wouldn’t know because I’ve no guides for it (only here about seven hours between buses), then maybe I’ve been wandering only the crappy districts of town and its better half is a veritable paradise

Any genuine morphogenic field built on death and misery isnt going to emanate anything good or positive. Hence another reason for the strange and freakish atmosphere in Edinburgh.