Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 23-04-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
matrix911
Inactive

Default Absence of Empathy -- 911 a RITUAL SACRIFICE

a very good condensed explanation of what 9/11 was all about.

a little sacrificial PARTY for the Illuminati?

for those who say the people who run america wouldn't kill 3000 of their own people...

"911 was not about americans doing this to americans... it was about a consciousness (connected to the perps) working through physical forms who appear to be americans who look at americans as nothing more than CATTLE"

Indeed... If there was one term that could best describe what George Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield and the other perps lacked, its EMPATHY.

DI is truly a very wise man imo.

Last edited by matrix911; 23-04-2009 at 12:26 PM.
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2009, 08:44 AM   #2
matrix911
Inactive

can anyone identify the world leader who made this statement?

"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation.
We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland."

Last edited by matrix911; 23-04-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 23-04-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
matrix911
Inactive

Default SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! acceptable collateral damage

why is that when our troops kill men, women and children they get a medal,, but when someone with a t-shirt and jeans does it, they're given a life sentence?
Old 23-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #4
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix911 View Post
can anyone identify the world leader who made this statement?

"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation.
We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland."
Adolph Hitler

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Si...Bush_vs_Hitler
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #5
dave52

Will watch this when I have a little time - thanks for the link Matrix911...!

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2009, 02:04 PM   #6
ronisron
Inactive

It's possible that there was a ritualistic, blood letting aspect to it, but I think the main idea was to do something really serious to get people's attention/fear, and to have a vague catalyst for introducing the Patriot Act, destroying the constitution, limiting rights to keep people "safe" (terror alert is amber today...), to launch the oil offensive in the Middle East, and the Heroin offensive in Afghanistan.

The US Government seems have no problem with Americans dying, kids get sent to war all the time, and soldiers are excellent guinea pigs when they test new biological weapons, the A bomb, LSD...... Oklahoma City was a really good "test run" for 9/11, and initial news reports had "3 middle eastern types fleeing the scene in a blue pickup". Timothy McVeigh, American military, and military cohorts carried out Oklahoma as a black op. McVeigh took the fall, and was of course a radical, homegrown terrorist and this is why he did it yada yada yada....

I think a lot of these events happen with numerology, symbology and a ritualistic aspect and that appeases them on one level. There are many reasons for them to have staged 9/11.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2009, 04:08 AM   #7
secondsun

...in relation tO the OP!.... WORTH THE WATCH!
Old 14-05-2009, 02:43 PM   #8
kidsarocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
It's possible that there was a ritualistic, blood letting aspect to it, but I think the main idea was to do something really serious to get people's attention/fear, and to have a vague catalyst for introducing the Patriot Act, destroying the constitution, limiting rights to keep people "safe" (terror alert is amber today...), to launch the oil offensive in the Middle East, and the Heroin offensive in Afghanistan.

The US Government seems have no problem with Americans dying, kids get sent to war all the time, and soldiers are excellent guinea pigs when they test new biological weapons, the A bomb, LSD...... Oklahoma City was a really good "test run" for 9/11, and initial news reports had "3 middle eastern types fleeing the scene in a blue pickup". Timothy McVeigh, American military, and military cohorts carried out Oklahoma as a black op. McVeigh took the fall, and was of course a radical, homegrown terrorist and this is why he did it yada yada yada....

I think a lot of these events happen with numerology, symbology and a ritualistic aspect and that appeases them on one level. There are many reasons for them to have staged 9/11.
Not the main reason...but do you know the main reason? Read on and I'll take you further down the rabbit hole.

Everything about 911 points to a mega ritual to open a star gate.

Here are some pointers

This is the 1st degree tracing board of Freemasonry. The 3 pillars represent the 3 pyramids, Orions belt and the 3 WTC towers that fell.

WTC 1&2 represent the two pillars Jachin and Boaz of Solomons temple.

To understand this ritual you need to study the occult/freemasonry and occult symbolism.

The occult deals with reverse symbolism -whilst bush was at a school reading with schoolchildren, a couple of things were happening in that classroom when the first plane hit. - 1 the book they were reading (my pet goat) is a reference to Pan (a god) - 2- the children were reciting the book (chant) and now here is where the reverse symbolism comes -GW Bush was reading the book upside down

Monumental buildings are built on key intersections of ley lines to harness energy and WTC was built on one, now the Illuminati have vast knowledge of the universe such as energy, dimensions and cross dimensional communication (the checkered board/floor as you see in the above image in freemasonry represents the crossing of two dimensions - ours and theirs, the reptilians) that is not available to the general public.

These energies can be manipulated by using magick to opening gates to other dimensions, now this particular ritual was intended to open a star gate permanently..how? Like I said you need to understand occult rituals and their obsession with numbers such as 911, 666 etc

A sun cycle is 11 years, on 9-11-1990 a sun cycle completed when G H W Bush mentioned the New World Order - 1990 + 11 years = 2001!

Two objects were hit that day, the first were the twin towers also known as a gate and the second was the pentagon which you can draw a star hence Star Gate. So in the process of this ritual, not only was a Star Gate opened but also human sacrifice to their God occurred as
kidsarocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #9
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsarocker View Post
Not the main reason...but do you know the main reason? Read on and I'll take you further down the rabbit hole.

Here are some pointers

This is the 1st degree tracing board of Freemasonry. The 3 pillars represent the 3 pyramids, Orions belt and the 3 WTC towers that fell.

WTC 1&2 represent the two pillars Jachin and Boaz of Solomons temple.

To understand this ritual you need to study the occult/freemasonry and occult symbolism.

The occult deals with reverse symbolism -whilst bush was at a school reading with schoolchildren, a couple of things were happening in that classroom when the first plane hit. - 1 the book they were reading (my pet goat) is a reference to Pan (a god) - 2- the children were reciting the book (chant) and now here is where the reverse symbolism comes -GW Bush was reading the book upside down

Monumental buildings are built on key intersections of ley lines to harness energy and WTC was built on one, now the Illuminati have vast knowledge of the universe such as energy, dimensions and cross dimensional communication (the checkered board/floor as you see in the above image in freemasonry represents the crossing of two dimensions - ours and theirs, the reptilians) that is not available to the general public.

These energies can be manipulated by using magick to opening gates to other dimensions, now this particular ritual was intended to open a star gate permanently..how? Like I said you need to understand occult rituals and their obsession with numbers such as 911, 666 etc

A sun cycle is 11 years, on 9-11-1990 a sun cycle completed when G H W Bush mentioned the New World Order - 1990 + 11 years = 2001!

Two objects were hit that day, the first were the twin towers also known as a gate and the second was the pentagon which you can draw a star hence Star Gate. So in the process of this ritual, not only was a Star Gate opened but also human sacrifice to their God occurred as
.....as?? The cut and paste was cut off.

I have no doubt that there were occult inferences with the numerology of 9/11, the blood letting, the sacrifice, the fear that was unleashed. It's quite obvious that the PTB have an obsession with symbols and numbers. There were also some strategic facets to 9/11 in the here and now. There is an ongoing war which includes Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. There is opium in Afghanistan, and oil in the middle east. There is cornering the trade market and flow around the Caspian Sea.

I don't mean to seem nonchalant about all the occult meanings, but they are all negative and serve a negative ideal that I can't be a part of. We are all spiritual beings, most of us are inclined toward a lighter shade of magick than they are practicing. They'll trip themselves up in that respect to; they always have, and always will. They are focused on this realm and this existence, very myopic, very single minded. While we inhabit a universe and all it's possibilities, they stubbornly cling to one reality and mindset, and are bent on trapping us in it too.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 11:11 PM   #10
matrix911
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsarocker View Post

Thats on a very high frequency.

gonna take MOST a while to raise their frequency high enough to see how amazing that Orion/Giza connection is.