Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 23-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
consciousness
Inactive

Default We need to continue his work

Rick Clay did amazing work, exposing the 2012 olympics. It's time, we continue his work, until we expose everything for what it is.

We need to start researching more, create the dots, and connect them, go on shows like redice creations, coast2coastam etc. and start working for our freedom.

Being and posting on this forum is not enough. We need to do what Rik did. Travel, explore, research, write and speak.
consciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
gremlin

no thanks looked what happened to rik clay

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
martg
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post
Rick Clay did amazing work, exposing the 2012 olympics. It's time, we continue his work, until we expose everything for what it is.

We need to start researching more, create the dots, and connect them, go on shows like redice creations, coast2coastam etc. and start working for our freedom.

Being and posting on this forum is not enough. We need to do what Rik did. Travel, explore, research, write and speak.
there are people on this site that do research, but it's not for everyone.

You can't tell people what their path is

I can understand the need to wake everyone up, but maybe that's not possible, maybe that's not what I am here for (I can only speak for myself)

If you feel you are able and willing to take up that life then go for it, but you will achieve nothing by telling everyone else to do the same.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 01:21 AM   #4
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciousness View Post

I firmly believe that Rik was murdered and people are murdered for a reason usually. What you have said is 100% correct, but it is dangerous work for sure. Good luck with it.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:05 AM   #5
darioluna
Banned

The Illuminati, The Rothschilds, and The League of Just Men invented and spawned Communism.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 16-11-2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: sales
darioluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #6
anarki

I was actually quite interested to see if anyone has or is attempting or attempted to continue his work.

He did not only focus on simple things like the 2012 Olympics. He was working on a vast multitude of information and work and I would love to see his work continued and would love to help out in any way I can to help with his research.
anarki is offline   Reply With Quote