Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 22-11-2014, 07:06 PM   #221
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....ine-stone.html

Bought some stones yesterday, well beads actually. I'm all set to make a nice bracelet and necklace.

This and more. I got myself a nice little bargain.

The name of the stone gives you a clue to what one of its most potent effects is. This green stone is said to be one of the safest stones to aid you... if you want to activate the Kundalini.

The kundalini energy... or Serpent Power... is purported to reside at the base of the spine... wrapped three and a half times around the sacrum... until roused. As part of the process to raise your kundalini energy... Serpentine Stone is known to be an extremely potent and effective stone to use.
That is if you want a snake crawling up your back into your brain.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 11:16 AM   #222
bellahunter

Not really but a bit more healing energy wouldn't go amiss.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:37 PM   #223
swamideva

An ancient and scientific look at healing crystals.

How Ancient Cultures Used Healing Crystals And Stones

“In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nontheless a living being”. This is a quote from his work “The Problem of Increasing Human Energy” by Nikola Tesla written in the year 1900. Crystals have been thought to be alive and possess healing powers, and many ancient cultures took this to be just another fact of life.

Today, we understand that all things in the universe are forms of energy with their own vibration – including crystals. Nikola Tesla declared this concept as the key to understanding the universe and proved how certain forms of energy can alter the vibrational resonance of other forms of energy. This concept is why healing crystals and stones are still used today to align, heal and alter the vibration of bodily cells, chakras, and the subtle bodies by holistic healers.

The ancients didn’t have access to the enlightening scientific information that we have today concerning the power of healing crystals. However, people around the world seemed to instinctively be drawn to these lovely gems and have a deeper understanding of their value and meaning in the greater scheme of the universe.
Old 28-01-2015, 10:41 AM   #224
swamideva

Is Science Finally Catching up to What The Ancients Knew About Crystals?

Despite the plethora of anecdotal evidence that exists on the healing powers of stones and crystals, the debate continues to rage in the scientific community over whether crystals actually have any real healing power. For example, a basic internet search reveals many articles claiming crystal healing to be pseudoscience. In fact, one recent study argues that crystals have absolutely no healing power and that the placebo effect accounts for people’s healing experiences with them.

As a trained research scientist, I am naturally critical and curious about everything in my life. Despite having a fascination with rocks and crystals in childhood, I forgot about them and was drawn away from them during my time in school and doctoral training. Then in my late 20′s, during a highly tumultuous time in my life, I began meditating, and during my meditations I began to see visions of crystals. I didn’t know why, but I wanted to touch them and hold them. But I brushed it aside, still new to listening to my intuition, and figured I was just having random hallucinations.

About six months later my boyfriend Jimmy Ohm took me to a crystal healing course taught by a Reiki Master, Thao Le, who walked us through a bunch of different stones, allowing us to hold them and perceive their energies. In what was very much a “blind” experiment, I found that even with my eyes closed, I could feel how each stone was different, and how it resonated and vibrated in my hand. I felt something real that I could not explain or ignore.

Fast forward a few years, and I am now a complete crystal fanatic. I use them on myself during Reiki, I apply them in healing sessions for others, I sleep with them under my pillow, I grid my house out with them, I keep them in my car, and I gift them to loved ones and random strangers.

Shungite: The Most Powerful Crystal Ever Discovered?

Last edited by swamideva; 28-01-2015 at 10:43 AM.
Old 28-01-2015, 06:45 PM   #225
wildhorse

lurrrrrrve crystals :luv: have many in my house, some set out in grids...my power babies
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 09:33 PM   #226
getagrip
Inactive

Default Kunzite

Quote:
Kunzite is an extremely spiritual stone with a high vibration. Kunzite is said to awaken the heart centre and unconditional love, producing loving thoughts and communication. It is said to radiate peace and connect you to universal love.

Highly protective, Kunzite is also purported to dispel negative energy, from the individual and the environment. It is believed to shield the aura from unwanted energies, and provide a protective sheath around it.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 02:24 AM   #227
steve777

Have you tried using Vogel crystals in your healing work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Is Science Finally Catching up to What The Ancients Knew About Crystals?

Despite the plethora of anecdotal evidence that exists on the healing powers of stones and crystals, the debate continues to rage in the scientific community over whether crystals actually have any real healing power. For example, a basic internet search reveals many articles claiming crystal healing to be pseudoscience. In fact, one recent study argues that crystals have absolutely no healing power and that the placebo effect accounts for people’s healing experiences with them.

As a trained research scientist, I am naturally critical and curious about everything in my life. Despite having a fascination with rocks and crystals in childhood, I forgot about them and was drawn away from them during my time in school and doctoral training. Then in my late 20′s, during a highly tumultuous time in my life, I began meditating, and during my meditations I began to see visions of crystals. I didn’t know why, but I wanted to touch them and hold them. But I brushed it aside, still new to listening to my intuition, and figured I was just having random hallucinations.

About six months later my boyfriend Jimmy Ohm took me to a crystal healing course taught by a Reiki Master, Thao Le, who walked us through a bunch of different stones, allowing us to hold them and perceive their energies. In what was very much a “blind” experiment, I found that even with my eyes closed, I could feel how each stone was different, and how it resonated and vibrated in my hand. I felt something real that I could not explain or ignore.

Fast forward a few years, and I am now a complete crystal fanatic. I use them on myself during Reiki, I apply them in healing sessions for others, I sleep with them under my pillow, I grid my house out with them, I keep them in my car, and I gift them to loved ones and random strangers.

steve777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 02:55 AM   #228
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve777 View Post
Have you tried using Vogel crystals in your healing work?
No, please explain.
Old 05-05-2015, 03:37 AM   #229
steve777

Vogels are extremely powerful crystals that use sacred geometry (tree of life) designed specifically for amplifying/channeling energy and healing. There is an abundance of info on this site and even more on google/youtube:

http://www.vogelcrystals.net/index.htm

"Vogel Crystals" and "Healing Wands" Explained

What are “Vogel” Crystals?

Vogel Crystals are quartz crystals that are carefully cut in conformance to the findings and teachings of Marcel Vogel (1917-1991). They are healing crystals and meditation crystals that are cut to maximize the collection, amplification, and transmission of the Universal Life Force.

Who was Marcel Vogel?

Marcel Vogel was a research scientist with IBM for many years and holds a number of patents in the field of luminescence. He spent the later years of his life exploring the powers of quartz crystals among other interests.

Vogel crystal

What makes a crystal a “Vogel”?

To be considered a “Vogel” a crystal must be made of natural quartz and be cut with the appropriate care, intent, and precision necessary to assure the Universal Life Force is attracted, amplified, and transmitted properly. Essentially the literature tells us that a properly cut crystal takes in energy at the receptive end, amplifies it as it circulates around inside, hitting the internal sides of the polished side facets as it revolves, and then is transmitted from the focal end.

The crystal must be natural quartz.

The crystal must be hand cut with the necessary intent, skill, and understanding of the crystal and its intended uses.

The crystal must be doubly terminated or cut and polished to this shape.

The crystal has to be cut completely aligned with the C axis of the quartz crystal.

The receptive (sometimes called female) end of the crystal must be faceted forming an internal angle of 51 degrees, 51 minutes, 51 seconds. This is the same angle as the angle of the sides of the Great Pyramid at Giza.

The crystal must have four or more side facets.

The transmitter (sometimes referred to as the male) end of the crystal must be faceted with a more acute internal angle than the receptive end.

What are Vogel Crystals used for?

Basically a Vogel crystal is cut to amplify, coalesce, and focus thoughts and energy that you wish to direct into your body/mind or that of another person. The design of the crystal allows for your thoughts and energy (and the pervasive Universal Life Force), to enter the crystal at the receptive end, be amplified and focused as it travels in a circular pattern through the crystal, and be transmitted like a laser beam from the focal end.

In this way they are used primarily for healing efforts, both for sending healing energy to the body and the spirit; meditation to focus the connections with spirit world beings; and in efforts to focus our Life Forces on accomplishing our goals and dreams with laser like focus.

There is little really written on the uses of particular Vogel designs, but here is a short summary of what is known. For crystals of other cuts, you will need to work with them to determine their specific applications. Marcel Vogel pointed out in his teachings that a large number of facets was not necessary and that a crystal with 13 sides was more than adequate for all uses. However, current cutters offer a wider choice.
4 sided crystals are for healing efforts aimed at the physical body
6 sided crystals are used for healing emotional ailments
8 sided crystals are used for dealing with severe emotional trauma
13 sided crystals are used in meditation to connect with past lives21 sided crystals are used to resolve family issues
24/8 sided crystals are used for spiritual rebirth
24/12 sided crystals are used in transformation efforts
steve777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:17 AM   #230
swamideva

Thanks steve777.
Old 14-05-2015, 10:08 AM   #231
majortom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
I cant hear them talking but I'm listening.
As Scott Cunningham says in Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem & Metal Magic, "Don't try to feel the stone's energies; simply allow yourself to do so" ...

In Chapter 8, "The Stories Within Stones", there are some exercises. Get the pdf here https://zalbarath666.files.wordpress...etal-magic.pdf
majortom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 10:09 AM   #232
elshaper

This is a question to gemstone collectors...

Do you keep all of your crystal collection in one place? e.g. on a table or in a box?

Well as it happens, this is not recommended apparently. Each crystal have a spirit and just like we don't get on with everybody, crystals need to be grouped according to their compatible energy. I've never thought of it this way but it makes sense to me.

PS - Do you know anything about black diamond? Apparently, many who owned died tragically.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 20-07-2017 at 10:18 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 10:29 AM   #233
princessofwands

I have crystals by my computer, by my bed, by my sofa, on windowsills, and some are clustered together in little pots. Orgonite is similarly scattered round the house.

I wonder if crystal compatibility would be indicated by similar colours? A red stone would clash with a violet stone perhaps, being at opposite ends of the spectrum?
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 10:41 AM   #234
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
I have crystals by my computer, by my bed, by my sofa, on windowsills, and some are clustered together in little pots. Orgonite is similarly scattered round the house.

I wonder if crystal compatibility would be indicated by similar colours? A red stone would clash with a violet stone perhaps, being at opposite ends of the spectrum?
Colour might be one of the indicators but I think it's about characteristic. For example, if you can think of a gemstone with warrior kind of energy and you put it together with tranquility gemstone... they are yin & yang and incompatible, you get the idea?

Another example might be, a gemstone which absorbes negativities, probably a black coloured crystal and put it together with projection gemstone...perhaps a clear quartz? The effect will not work together.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 20-07-2017, 09:52 PM   #235
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Crystals sometimes tend to move on their own.

No kidding, i have known i put a crystal one place and then it is somewhere else when i next see it.

One time i had a crystal ball on my table, the next day it was in my gf's bag!

Group crystals by colour and generally how you feel, they will let you know if they dont like it where you put them.

Also, consider how a crystal was created, if it was made in a violent errution, such as obsidian, it may not sit well with a crystal that was tumbled in a stream for hundreds of years

Fire Agate may not sit well with a piece of Aqua Marine etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post

I'm sure that is black obsidian.

EDIT to add: apparently shungite is named after the location in Russia where it is found.

Quote:
Occurrence
Shungite has to date mainly been found in Russia. The main deposit is in the Lake Onega area of Karelia, at Zazhoginskoye, near Shunga, with another occurrence at Vozhmozero.[1] Two other much smaller occurrences have been reported in Russia, one in Kamchatka in volcanic rocks and the other formed by the burning of spoil from a coal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shungite

Obsidian is naturally occuring volcanic glass.

There is a volcano near to Onega lake where Shungite is found: Ancient volcano Girvas.

Bingo

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 20-07-2017 at 09:59 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 10:00 PM   #236
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Crystals sometimes tend to move on their own.

No kidding, i have known i put a crystal one place and then it is somewhere else when i next see it.

One time i had a crystal ball on my table, the next day it was in my gf's bag!

Wait till things starts to materialise....
You have no idea how many of __these__ I had to throw away.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 20-07-2017, 10:03 PM   #237
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

Wait till things starts to materialise....
Oh yeah i forgot about those

And when they change colour

i have one crystal that went from clear to pink then to lilac and now it has some awesome redy brown flashes in it

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 20-07-2017 at 10:03 PM.
Old 20-07-2017, 10:12 PM   #238
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Oh yeah i forgot about those

And when they change colour

i have one crystal that went from clear to pink then to lilac and now it has some awesome redy brown flashes in it
Sounds like you are talking about Quartz variety. They change colour, for example, if you expose purple amethyst to sunlight, the colour will fade. Purple Amethyst is heat treated to create Citrine etc.

Or were you talking about Opal? There is also Iolite which is dichroic and turn from purple to greyish colour depending on which direction you are looking at...then there is Alexandrite which changes colour from green to purple etc etc

I would be more worried, if it starts to shape-shift.

If you are into crystals, you'd probably want to visit Tucson, the whole city turns into market stall which are filled with spectacular gemstones. Never made it though.

What's more fascinating is when you look into gems using microscope. You can see a city inside.
Also quartz with trapped water is interesting too. The water from aeons ago trapped in crystals.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 20-07-2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:45 AM   #239
elshaper

Default Crystals, food, mind control

6 crystals for protection against...

1. Buy the following stones from the magical store or online.

Amethyst stone is readily available and affordable. You can buy the stone online and also in magic stores. These stones are most ideal for protection against witchcraft, dark energies, black magic and the evil eye.

Bloodstone: Back in the day, doctors would treat patients through a process known as bloodletting. This was there way of cleansing and purifying the body. However, this process left the patient very weak. Sadly, they didn’t know that bloodstones can be used to do the same thing, without the patient feeling week afterwards.

Black tourmaline: Is a stone that is great for transmuting negative energies into positive energies.

Black Obsidian/Black Onyx: Is another great stone that can be used to block negative influences and can also be used to defend yourself from psychic attacks.

Carnelian: Great stone for protection against injuries and can also be used to ward off harmful spirits. It is also good to block others from reading your thoughts and implanting thoughts.

Jasper can be used to return negative energy back to sender

2. Wash stones with salt-water

3. Place them on your altar or in the sun to be activated.

4. Go to Adobe photo and download a picture of the Merkaba

5. Get the Merkaba printed out on sticking paper or labels. You can get this done through Vista print, Office Depot, or Canva

6. Wrap the Merkaba stickers around the stones

7. Write out your intentions on a piece of paper i.e. “I want to be able to protect myself from psychic attacks”.

8. Put the paper, and stones wrapped in paper in a satin bag.

9. Place the bag under your pillow to protect you at night.

10. You can also make bags for your children as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3RbLp7Nazc

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 12-02-2018, 01:17 PM   #240
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
2. Wash stones with salt-water

3. Place them on your altar or in the sun to be activated.

4. Go to Adobe photo and download a picture of the Merkaba

5. Get the Merkaba printed out on sticking paper or labels. You can get this done through Vista print, Office Depot, or Canva

6. Wrap the Merkaba stickers around the stones

7. Write out your intentions on a piece of paper i.e. “I want to be able to protect myself from psychic attacks”.

8. Put the paper, and stones wrapped in paper in a satin bag.

9. Place the bag under your pillow to protect you at night.

10. You can also make bags for your children as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3RbLp7Nazc
just as a point to the above....

#2 some crystals will dissolve in water - crystals such as mica / muscovite, selenite, celestite, malachite and several others.

Such friable crystals (crystals that easily crumble) can be cleansed with incense or sound

You can also make Gem Elixirs from crystals - by placing the crystal in de-ionised water or mineral water or spring water and leaving in the sunlight or moonlight for a period. The water (mother elixir) can then be mixed with a preservative agent such as brandy or vodka etc at 50/50 and stored.

Obviously you wouldn't want to place a friable crystal into water to make an elixir - you can, instead, place the crystal into a small glass bottle or jar and place that into the water - taking care not to allow water to spill onto the crystal....

You can also use this method if you wish to use water to cleanse a crystal, by placing the crystal into an open top jar and placing the jar into salt or purified water

#3 some crystals will be highly sensitive to direct sunlight which will bleach their colour. Amethyst, rose Quartz and kunzite will all lose their colour if exposed to direct sunlight.

If you want these crystals to be cleansed by sunlight, place them out into your garden in the shade of a tree, for example - they will absorb the energy but not be effected adversely by the light

#5 - #10

quartz crystals can be programmed with a specific purpose - via meditation, will the crystal to energise itself to protection / healing / abundance etc - whatever you desire and the quartz properties will absorb that and manifrst it into your world in the most appropriate way

Carnelian, jasper, and amethyst are all quartz crystals and will lend themselves to programming - and as they are natural protection crystals would be fantastic crystals to use

As a word of warning, black obsidian, as great a crystal as it is (i'm a big fan of obsidian) - it will need cleansing at least ion a daily basis if one is actively working with it or carrying it. It acts like a magnet to all heavy frequencies and you will need to cleanse it with running water, incense or sound (a bell, for instance) each morning and again each night if you are setting it beneath your pillow....

Bear in mind also that black obsidian (as with all obsidian) can be fiery and explosive - it can actually be quite trippy too - and one may find the need to ground their energy after working with it.

If you consider how obsidian is made, it will bring negative and heavy emotions up from the core of self to be dealt with so you can rid yourself of heavy energy. This may be ungrounding for some - but once you have attuned to obsidian, it can be like your best friend

Obsidian can also be used for journeying and scrying - but bear in mind, dark / heavy energies will be attracted to it.

when jot working with obsidian it should be covered with a silk or velvet scarf - particularly black mirrors, scrying mirrors and spheres.