Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 22-06-2014, 11:55 AM   #201
davros of skaro

This Women has vast experience working with Crystals.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi1_6iwT9tM
* The Goddess of love Inanna was crucified, and resurrected after 3days/nights. A more than 3,000 y/o Clay Tablet says this, so it must be true.
* Praise Jesus Serotonin Christ and the Holy Dopamine Ghost!
davros of skaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2014, 09:45 PM   #202
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Yeh, same here,

I'll look for the set that jumps out. Pleased you like them too.
Well, lost that set. $20 plus it went for.

The crystals are only small1.5 to 2 cms .
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2014, 10:07 PM   #203
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
Well, lost that set. $20 plus it went for.

The crystals are only small1.5 to 2 cms .
Maybe choose one crystal you are drawn to, I saw they can be purchased as individuals. All crystals are nice but there's something about the link to sacred geometry that appeals.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2014, 09:06 PM   #204
bellahunter

Swami, I can't find the link you posted to the Manchester crystal shop.

Would you mind re posting please.
Old 26-06-2014, 10:18 PM   #205
swamideva

Quote:
Swami, I can't find the link you posted to the Manchester crystal shop.

Would you mind re posting please.
It appears to have closed and moved last April after trading since 1972.

Here is the new link for internet business only. I assume they will maintain the same high standard and quality.

Welcome To Crystals and Gemcraft.

Its a shame it was such a beautiful shop.

A sign of the times i suppose.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 06:24 PM   #206
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
It appears to have closed and moved last April after trading since 1972.

Here is the new link for internet business only. I assume they will maintain the same high standard and quality.

Welcome To Crystals and Gemcraft.

Its a shame it was such a beautiful shop.

A sign of the times i suppose.
Thanks Swami
Old 01-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #207
grasp
Inactive

here is a great website that sells crystals and skulls if anybody is interested:

http://www.crystalskulls.eu/

The site is in dutch and english

I have a smokey quartz skull from here and he is amazing, the energy that comes off him is awesome

Last edited by grasp; 01-07-2014 at 11:03 AM.
grasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:11 PM   #208
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasp View Post
here is a great website that sells crystals and skulls if anybody is interested:

http://www.crystalskulls.eu/

The site is in dutch and english

I have a smokey quartz skull from here and he is amazing, the energy that comes off him is awesome
Cor! Prices, make your eyes water a bit.

Igot a lovely piece of lemon quartz for a couple of quid, not a point true , but big difference and my double point quartz wand with little baby point at the bottom was just £ 15 from natures treasures in Shaftesbury.

A real little gem of a shop!
Old 02-07-2014, 04:21 PM   #209
grasp
Inactive

Quote:

Igot a lovely piece of lemon quartz for a couple of quid, not a point true , but big difference and my double point quartz wand with little baby point at the bottom was just £ 15 from natures treasures in Shaftesbury.

TBH i wouldnt have a clue of prices for crystals, i am more interested in the skulls they have on the web site but thnx for the heads up, i will not buy crystals from them

I see your shop has a web site but no online shop

Maybe someone knows of web sites that have an online shop?
grasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:38 PM   #210
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:

Yes, sometimes you can pay a lot for something and then at another shop see the same type of crystal for a fraction of the cost - many people create a super-sonic style frequency hype around crystals, market them as being all singing and all dancing and hike the price up considerably to suit.

One person who does this is Rob Simmons @ Heaven and Earth, he creates a hype around 'special' crystals with 'special' energies and then charges high prices because of that hype. Usually he has discovered the 'special' attributes through channeling

i stumbled across something years ago called Golden quartz, which were pieces of rough clear quartz with golden flashes through them, they are really lovely stones to meditate with and have a nice feel - i took a few pieces with me to the crystal therpay course that i was doing, and we all had a meditate with them, we all had very similar experiences.... i remember that i bought them from the wholesalers for a pound or so each plus vat.

A few months later they were in Robert Simmons catalogue for extortianate amount of money - he charges $170.00 for the same pieces i picked up for only £2. and calls them 'Golden Azeztulite' - claiming that they are aligned with the purpose of our evolution into spirit and specifically attuned to the Azez, a race of none physical ascended beings..... Blah Blah Blah .... who can help us ascend

i was selling them in my shop for £5 each.

He was also selling pieces of flint that he had collected from fields in Wiltshire where a crop circle had appeared and was charging a lot of money for 'allien attuned quartz' or some such silliness.... the same with pebbles that he had soursed in Czech republic, because they were found in close proximity to where Moldavite was once found (Moldavite is now almost all gone from the fields in Czech, and has been generally mined / collected out) - and so it has 'special' attributes... FFS lol

So there is a definate need for buyer prudence and discearnement

That site you linked to bella does have some very nice labradorite - and the prices don't look too bad.

i think at the end of the day we have to be aware of 'new age' woo that projects super-natural properties on crystals and then charges obscene amounts for them - expanding their value from wholesale to customer 100x.

But also we need to be aware of cheap prices for faked crystals / glass etc that is sold as the real deal - Moldavite is the first one that comes to mind, but there are others. Quartz Crystal (an amazing crystal in it's own right) being marketed as Azeztulite by con-men and hypsters like Simmons.

If you are going to buy a piece of Azeztulite - then be aware of what it is (which is difficuklt as there are very few pieces of origional azez to be had now) - but it is milky white or cloudy (the milky-er than quartz) and has a much softer feel, both phsically and metaphysicaly (ie frequency / vibration) - if it feels cool, sharp and tingly, it is probably quartz

i have also seen Clear Quartz being sold as Phenacite - a piece of Phenacite may be worth £100 - £200 whereas the same size Quartz would cost £5

There are a lot of unscrupulous people who wish only to take advantage of others for their own gain.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 02-07-2014 at 07:47 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:24 PM   #211
pepsirat

Thank you for thread i love crystals use then all the time
pepsirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:45 PM   #212
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasp View Post
TBH i wouldnt have a clue of prices for crystals, i am more interested in the skulls they have on the web site but thnx for the heads up, i will not buy crystals from them

I see your shop has a web site but no online shop

Maybe someone knows of web sites that have an online shop?
I paid £10 for a lovely little blue sodalite skull about 1.5 inches round.

This little shop in shaftesbury has all kinds of treasures

http://www.naturestreasuresdorset.co.uk/
Old 02-07-2014, 08:51 PM   #213
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Yes, sometimes you can pay a lot for something and then at another shop see the same type of crystal for a fraction of the cost - many people create a super-sonic style frequency hype around crystals, market them as being all singing and all dancing and hike the price up considerably to suit.

One person who does this is Rob Simmons @ Heaven and Earth, he creates a hype around 'special' crystals with 'special' energies and then charges high prices because of that hype. Usually he has discovered the 'special' attributes through channeling

i stumbled across something years ago called Golden quartz, which were pieces of rough clear quartz with golden flashes through them, they are really lovely stones to meditate with and have a nice feel - i took a few pieces with me to the crystal therpay course that i was doing, and we all had a meditate with them, we all had very similar experiences.... i remember that i bought them from the wholesalers for a pound or so each plus vat.

A few months later they were in Robert Simmons catalogue for extortianate amount of money - he charges $170.00 for the same pieces i picked up for only £2. and calls them 'Golden Azeztulite' - claiming that they are aligned with the purpose of our evolution into spirit and specifically attuned to the Azez, a race of none physical ascended beings..... Blah Blah Blah .... who can help us ascend

i was selling them in my shop for £5 each.

He was also selling pieces of flint that he had collected from fields in Wiltshire where a crop circle had appeared and was charging a lot of money for 'allien attuned quartz' or some such silliness.... the same with pebbles that he had soursed in Czech republic, because they were found in close proximity to where Moldavite was once found (Moldavite is now almost all gone from the fields in Czech, and has been generally mined / collected out) - and so it has 'special' attributes... FFS lol

So there is a definate need for buyer prudence and discearnement

That site you linked to bella does have some very nice labradorite - and the prices don't look too bad.

i think at the end of the day we have to be aware of 'new age' woo that projects super-natural properties on crystals and then charges obscene amounts for them - expanding their value from wholesale to customer 100x.

But also we need to be aware of cheap prices for faked crystals / glass etc that is sold as the real deal - Moldavite is the first one that comes to mind, but there are others. Quartz Crystal (an amazing crystal in it's own right) being marketed as Azeztulite by con-men and hypsters like Simmons.

If you are going to buy a piece of Azeztulite - then be aware of what it is (which is difficuklt as there are very few pieces of origional azez to be had now) - but it is milky white or cloudy (the milky-er than quartz) and has a much softer feel, both phsically and metaphysicaly (ie frequency / vibration) - if it feels cool, sharp and tingly, it is probably quartz

i have also seen Clear Quartz being sold as Phenacite - a piece of Phenacite may be worth £100 - £200 whereas the same size Quartz would cost £5

There are a lot of unscrupulous people who wish only to take advantage of others for their own gain.
Thanks for that Zhiba.

I think if you are only paying a couple of pounds for your crystals then it's swings and roundabouts but when you start getting into hundreds you've got to think once, twice and three times .

And even then question if yo really need it.

If I had the money I would spend money on a cathedral because you can see what you are getting but like you say Zhiba there's an awful lot of hype around.
Old 29-10-2014, 10:51 PM   #214
swamideva

Shungite

DRINKING SHUNGITE WATER

Drinking at least 2-3 glasses of shungite water daily can cure or prevent digestive, muscular and / or neural system illnesses and increase blood circulation.

Shungite water is also beneficial for the treatment of the following: acne, allergies (all kinds), anemia, asthma, cardiovascular dis-eases, chronic fatigue, common cold, diabetes, upset stomach, indigestion, gall bladder issues including inflammation, gastritis, immune system (weak), impotence, kidney dis-ease, liver dis-ease, pancreas dis-ease, skin issues including redness.

Shungite water has an antihistaminic effect. After drinking shungite water, there is a dramatic decrease of histamine in the blood stream, which helps reduce allergies.

Quote:
About
Shungite healing mineral
Description
Shungit for health and wealth

Summary: Take shungit in any form and keep it close to you. This mineral would fill you with positive energy in addition to improving your body metabolism.

Are you tired of taking medicines for different problems related to today’s fast lifestyle? If yes then it’s time to put an end to the pain and suffering you have gone through over the years. If you are thinking that you would be advised following a health program then you are wrong. To regain your health and wealth, you need using a natural material called schungit.

This material is different from iron, copper, gold, diamond and platinum as it contains fullerenes. It is a mineral but it’s different because of its properties. You might be surprised to know that this mineral possesses amazing healing powers. Using this mineral would make you feel happy and healthy. It would prevent you from harmful electromagnetic waves and also improve your body metabolism.

There are harmful waves and rays everywhere. Everything you come in contact with affects your body and mind. It is quite difficult to escape unhurt from the various waves that originate from mechanical and electrical products. Presence of cosmic rays further aggravates the matter. In this situation, you have to improve your healing power otherwise you would have to rely on medicines.

Medicines provide immediate relief from pain and suffering but they are harmful for the overall health in the long run. There are meds for controlling stress, tension, hypertension and every disease but relying medicines isn’t a good idea, when you could lead a happy and healthy life without meds. Take schungit in any form and keep it close to you. This mineral would fill you with positive energy in addition to improving your body metabolism.

Products made with this mineral makes it easy to use the mineral. For instance you could buy a clock that has this mineral in it and keep the clock at your home. Or you could buy a jewelry or cosmetic and use it as and when required. If you are constructing a new home then you could use schungit building material to make your dwelling safe from harmful electromagnetic waves and rays.
Buy a useful schungit product from a credible online store and get the product delivered at your doorstep. As soon as the product would be delivered, you would start feeling happy from inside. The product would bring good news and fortune with it. Try a product and if you are satisfied with its performance, you could buy another product for your friend or family. Shungite receives its healing power from one of its elements, fullerenes – a globular hollow molecule consisting of several dozens of carbon atoms. When fu
Description
Shungite in nutshell

"Shungite cures, rescues, purifies, heals, protects, normalizes, restores and even stimulates the growth. Amazing rock: it kills and devours anything that harms people and other living beings, and concentrates and restores all that is good. The scholars who have studied shungite in one voice declare, it is a miracle! "
There has been dedicated research done on fullerenes... and the scientists doing this research won the Noble prize as it was deemed that their work was so important to mankind. Fullerenes are powerful anti-oxidants... and their presence in this stone seems to be quite unique. It has been noted that this stone has strong healing qualities... and that Shungite will help to neutralize any organism within your body that is harmful to you.
Shungite is very old... ancient in fact... said to be around 2 billion years old. It is an extraordinarily positive stone... and using it may bring you a variety of blessings. This is an amazing stone, and one that is beneficial to a healthy life.
Primitive microscopic organisms existed in shallow bays of the ancient sea. Sea scurf rich in these organic remains formed a material that produced shungite.
According to another rather exotic version, shungite is a part of a gigantic meteorite that brought a part of a decomposed planet called Phaeton to the Earth. Phaeton is believed to have had carbon-based life forms. The gigantic fragment brought them to earth and formed the shungite field in the area of impact.
Some researchers assert that the form and structure of shungite have volcanic features. The volcanic ejection of the shungite substance would have played the same role as the hypothetical Phaeton fragment.
Whichever of these theories may hold the truth, it cannot be disputed that shungite with its unique healing qualities and abundance of remarkable characteristics, is a mineral like nothing else on earth !!!
Shungite is a Precambrian rock, a metamorphosed coal, which is a transition phase from the anthracite to the graphite. Its color is black.

Nowadays, at these times hard for the whole world Shungite as a gift of fortune can help to preserve our health. Its curative properties are striking, and we believe that a more health-giving stone doesn’t exist on Earth. What a black color!

Shungite is unique. The deposits of it were discovered only in Karelia. It is the only rock in the world that contains fullerenes – a newly discovered form of the existence of carbon in the form of spherical ions. When interacting with water Schungite releases curative complexes of fullerenes into water. These complexes work like Martial waters which heal skin diseases, wounds, burns, cure allergies, diabetes, stomatitis, parodontosis, hair loss, cosmetic defects…

The importance of the fullerenes discovery can be proved by the fact that on October 09th, 1996 the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences decided to award theNobel Prize in Chemistry to Professor Robert F. Curl Jr., Professor Sir Harold W. Kroto and Professor Richard E. Smalley for the discovery of fullerenes.

Viewing the black shungite products also gives aesthetic pleasure, but this is not the most important property thereof. The most important is the powerful influence on a human body. Nowadays about two million people use shungite filters, medicines and products. Besides, shungite is a “consoling” stone, a stone that takes away negative energy. Its comprehension is just beginning. Many healers in our country and in the East acknowledge the healing power of shungite. There is an opinion that in lithotherapy only those stones can be used the properties of which have been tested throughout centuries. Shungite is the best example of the fact that not all the stones have been discovered and studied.

Thanks to good luck and the genius of Peter the Great the first Russian spa “Martial waters” (near Petrozavodsk) was opened on a shungite deposit, and for 300 years many generations of Russians have been treated by shungite water, unaware of the fullerenes and fullerites that were discovered only recently. Treatment of many diseases by the waters of this resort, absence of any harmful effects or limitations allow to affirm that the use of shungite in filters for drinking water and as part of different medicines is absolutely harmless and maximally beneficial. Such conclusion has been made by researchers and confirmed by the authoritative opinions of the representatives of the Saint-Petersburg Military Medical Academy where the curative properties of all the shungite products and medicines have been carefully tested and studied.

The study of the effect of shungite on electromagnetic fields showed that it can be used as a certain protection against electromagnetic fields of cell phones, TV-sets, monitors and the so-called geopathogenic zones.

Last edited by swamideva; 29-10-2014 at 10:56 PM.
Old 30-10-2014, 09:17 AM   #215
bellahunter

I think it's often used in orgonite for that reason.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:40 PM   #216
swamideva

New age, Old age, Crystal age.

How Ancient Cultures Used Healing Crystals and Stones

Today, we understand that all things in the universe are forms of energy with their own frequency and vibration – including crystals. Nikola Tesla declared this concept as the key to understanding the universe and proved how certain forms of energy can alter the vibrational resonance of other forms of energy. This concept is why healing crystals and stones are still used today to align, heal and alter the vibration of bodily cells, chakras, and the subtle bodies by holistic healers.

The ancients didn’t have access to the enlightening scientific information that we have today concerning the power of healing crystals. However, people around the world seemed to instinctively be drawn to these lovely gems and have a deeper understanding of their value and meaning in the greater scheme of the universe.

Minerals, gems, and crystals have been used for millennia to enhance emotional, physical and spiritual balance. How the ancients knew, we may never know for sure, but these cultures certainly considered stones a major aspect of their existence.
Old 13-11-2014, 05:16 PM   #217
sleestacksrreal
Inactive

And not one mention of Tibetan Black Quartz?
sleestacksrreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 05:29 PM   #218
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleestacksrreal View Post
And not one mention of Tibetan Black Quartz?
Feel free to make a post yourself
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 08:48 AM   #219
swamideva

Shungite is often used in organite amongst other things.

GAIA'S GIFT - SHUNGITE

EMF PROTECTION
The electromagnetic (EMF) shielding qualities of building material made from Shungite is being used "not only in health care facilities , nursing homes, rest homes, but also in enterprises electronic, radio , nuclear industry, communication centers , residential buildings , built on tectonic faults near high-voltage lines . In fact, a new class of building materials to protect the public from electromagnetic radiation without metal screens." - Dr. Yuri Kalinin

This really means nothing to us. The United States has completely ignored this science. It is probably because the only place you can get Shungite is in Russia. I am not sure if you can even buy such materials in the U.S. But if we were putting Shungite up all over the place, the people might wonder why it was necessary. Goodness they might wake up to the fact that EMF is killing people!
Old 22-11-2014, 05:18 PM   #220
bellahunter

Default Serpentine...a little gem of a crystal

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....ine-stone.html

Bought some stones yesterday, well beads actually. I'm all set to make a nice bracelet and necklace.

This and more. I got myself a nice little bargain.

The name of the stone gives you a clue to what one of its most potent effects is. This green stone is said to be one of the safest stones to aid you... if you want to activate the Kundalini.

The kundalini energy... or Serpent Power... is purported to reside at the base of the spine... wrapped three and a half times around the sacrum... until roused. As part of the process to raise your kundalini energy... Serpentine Stone is known to be an extremely potent and effective stone to use.