Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 07-02-2018, 09:41 AM   #1
MalvernMick

Default Shungite, C60, Buckyballs, Ormus, and Superconnectivity

MalvernMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:58 PM   #2
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

I have posted info about C60 here;
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...0&postcount=12

It cannot be separated from carbon, but infuses water and is essentially insoluble. The reason that is important is stated in the above link. It self-regulates according to the given environment of any life form or situation. In water it has to be activated by natural means when conditions are right. This cannot be achieved by other means.

Avoid anything being sold as C60 if not embedded in carbon as it will be synthetic, soluble, and pose the question of what programming agenda and elements are contained within that nanotechnology. So personally, I would avoid that like the plague. It is on sale in Amazon I believe. They try to sell it by quoting the benefits of real C60, (which cannot be manufactured or produced commercially). Man made C60 should state clearly which 60 elements have been used otherwise it is asking you to ingest a soluble molecule in massive amounts without telling you what the ingredients are. It carries none of the benefits of real C60. However it does carry nanotechnology in the structure, leading to further questions arising as to the programming of such. Real C60 in water can easily be identified by the beautiful taste and continuous bubbling (similar to champagne).

Using Ormus for health benefits for superconnectivity is not necessary if you include daily doses of pure magnesium chloride from the Dead Sea (magnesium oil) in your diet, as this comprises all the elements in Ormus. To make your own pure magnesium oil cheaply, see here:
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...87&postcount=5
Note: I now use the commercial ratio of water for my oil. That is 2.7:1 mix - so make the oil at 1 to 1 mix, and then weaken it with PURE water to 1 part magnesium chloride flakes to 2.7 parts water

Last edited by grimstock; 12-02-2018 at 07:17 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 09:41 PM   #3
elpressiedente

Coral Calcium is nature's Ormus as its made in the high pH stomachs of Coral and excreted as the 'skeleton' it lives on.

The Ormus belief thats its a cure all and has spirit connections is a fallacy based upon false Atomic Theories.

But apparently C60 Lab rat trials do show very promising life extending, health enhancing results. I get mine from https://livepetllc.com/collections/companion60
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote