Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-02-2015, 08:00 PM   #481
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
babo,
There was a post, quoted from a lawyer earlier, that said the videos were not meant to go public but it went viral.
Thanks hun, I read the info and it starts with this
Letter to John Hemming MP from professional adviser
So this unnamed professional adviser posted it by mistake? I am not having that and if so why is it still up if done in error?
There is something not right about all this and it makes me sick to my stomach but I cannot quite put a finger on it.
And no one seems to think of the possible consequences this could have on the kids.
People seem to think by showing the kids faces and them being so explicit in what happened that more people will believe them that justice will prevail.
It will make no difference because once the shock factor is over the show goes on unless we all stand up and try and put a end to all this madness. but lets not sacrifice, any more kids in the name of getting all this out, meaning not exposing them to more shit than necessary.

This is going on all over the world has been for years and over the years I often wondered why child abuse is getting worse, there seem to be more and more children who fall prey to pedo's.
I often thought why it it getting so bad. Well it was a head fuck when I found out its all part of the house of cards, the agenda if you like from those way up there. There is nothing we can do about it till we all face the truth of how deep and nasty all this is. But just saying oh this is bad , how shocking this is and carry on sitting on our asses and do nothing. Until we stand up and scream our head off, do something.

The gov will not do anything, hell look at the empty seats in Parliament when anything to do with child abuse is being discussed how many turn up?
The police, yes they are doing a excellent job if they are not part of the cover up they either too scared to talk or they have a accident. Social services same as the police. Child Protection child line none of these people are really helpling to stop any of this , so who is it down to? all of us.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:06 PM   #482
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Is it as cruel as listing the classmates of the children who enjoy sex and don't need drugging?
Don't twist it buddy. They only mentioned one girl who "liked sex" and this is from a child's perspective. They are all victims! The one's who were drugged were those who can't tolerate pain and scream too much. Most were quoted as - "dislikes sex acts and might/will talk." So, lots of witnesses! Except, there is no-one to tell, police, social services, judges... are all involved.

Last edited by velma; 08-02-2015 at 08:10 PM.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:08 PM   #483
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
Thanks hun, I read the info and it starts with this
Letter to John Hemming MP from professional adviser
So this unnamed professional adviser posted it by mistake? I am not having that and if so why is it still up if done in error?
There is something not right about all this and it makes me sick to my stomach but I cannot quite put a finger on it.
And no one seems to think of the possible consequences this could have on the kids.
People seem to think by showing the kids faces and them being so explicit in what happened that more people will believe them that justice will prevail.
It will make no difference because once the shock factor is over the show goes on unless we all stand up and try and put a end to all this madness. but lets not sacrifice, any more kids in the name of getting all this out, meaning not exposing them to more shit than necessary.

This is going on all over the world has been for years and over the years I often wondered why child abuse is getting worse, there seem to be more and more children who fall prey to pedo's.
I often thought why it it getting so bad. Well it was a head fuck when I found out its all part of the house of cards, the agenda if you like from those way up there. There is nothing we can do about it till we all face the truth of how deep and nasty all this is. But just saying oh this is bad , how shocking this is and carry on sitting on our asses and do nothing. Until we stand up and scream our head off, do something.

The gov will not do anything, hell look at the empty seats in Parliament when anything to do with child abuse is being discussed how many turn up?
The police, yes they are doing a excellent job if they are not part of the cover up they either too scared to talk or they have a accident. Social services same as the police. Child Protection child line none of these people are really helpling to stop any of this , so who is it down to? all of us.
We have expressed our concerns already. Whether it's hoax or real, we are aware of the damage done to these kids mentally especially there are many that have been abused so we know!!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:09 PM   #484
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Don't twist it buddy. They only mentioned one girl who "liked sex" and this is from a child's perspective. They are all victims! The one's who were drugged were those who can't tolerate pain and scream too much. Most were quoted as - "dislikes sex acts and might/will talk." So, lots of witnesses!
Your earlier post gave a list containing the full names and stating which ones liked sex. I'm not twisting anything.

Last edited by alf hearted; 08-02-2015 at 08:09 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:17 PM   #485
velma

Quote:
Your earlier post gave a list containing the full names and stating which ones liked sex. I'm not twisting anything.
It didn't mention which ones like sex. It names who was drugged and who wasn't. I still have a copy of it right here, on my desktop. It's only YOU who said they like it.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:23 PM   #486
sevensuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
can you give details of where and when the court case is please?
I think I'm right in saying that the court case has nothing to do with bringing the perpetrators to justice. From everything that's been posted on the web, it seems that the kids retracted their statements and the case was closed.

The court case is in secret and to do with the kids being in care/who's having custody of them. Unless anyone can confirm otherwise?
sevensuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:25 PM   #487
sevensuns

Also, I may have missed it, but can anyone confirm where the information below has been sourced from and who posted it to Pastebin???

http://pastebin.com/TpbNgCVS
sevensuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #488
bubblewrapped
Inactive

Is there anymore information regarding why this is somehow linked to Zorro ?
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #489
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
It didn't mention which ones like sex. It names who was drugged and who wasn't. I still have a copy of it right here, on my desktop. It's only YOU who said they like it.
Check it again. There's a list of the first names of the ones that don't need drugging, and further down another list of full names, with the ones who didn't like it and who might talk indicated. That may as well be stating which ones don't object to being abused, don't ya think?
Old 08-02-2015, 08:28 PM   #490
baboshka1
Inactive

asked a stupid question so deleted it

Last edited by baboshka1; 08-02-2015 at 08:30 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:32 PM   #491
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I think he needs his eye tested.
The copy said they disliked sex.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:34 PM   #492
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
I think he needs his eye tested.
The copy said they disliked sex.
Thus, suggesting the others did, or they hadn't asked them yet. Either way, it was out of order sticking them on the internet for any deviant fuck to see. Now pedo's have a shopping list of which ones like being abused and which ones don't. Are you sure you want to stick up for someone who'd do such a thing so casually?

Last edited by alf hearted; 08-02-2015 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:42 PM   #493
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Thus, suggesting the others did, or they hadn't asked them yet. Either way, it was out of order sticking them on the internet for any deviant fuck to see. Now pedo's have a shopping list of which ones like being abused and which ones don't. Are you sure you want to stick up for someone who'd do such a thing so casually?
errn you'll find the answers to your questions in the previous pages. I am not going to repeat it again. Use the search function please. It's very good.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:44 PM   #494
velma

Quote:
Check it again. There's a list of the first names of the ones that don't need drugging, and further down another list of full names, with the ones who didn't like it and who might talk indicated. That may as well be stating which ones don't object to being abused, don't ya think?

It says they were not drugged because they don't scream, not because they like it. That's your interpretation, that they don't object.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:45 PM   #495
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
errn you'll find the answers to your questions in the previous pages. I am not going to repeat it again. Use the search function please. It's very good.
I've read those pages and know what I saw. I can't be arsed checking, but I'm sure a mod has removed the post with all the details in it.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:49 PM   #496
velma

Quote:
I've read those pages and know what I saw.
You saw what you wanted to see... that kids like being abused.

So who is the deviant fuck?
Old 08-02-2015, 08:54 PM   #497
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
You saw what you wanted to see... that kids like being abused.

So who is the deviant fuck?
Not the person objecting to such details being aired on an internet forum, that's for sure. Just accept you made an error of judgement in your rush to blow this case wide open, and move on.

Last edited by alf hearted; 08-02-2015 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:11 PM   #498
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I've read those pages and know what I saw. I can't be arsed checking, but I'm sure a mod has removed the post with all the details in it.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=499

You asked me questions ^^^ so it is clear that I was referring to my answers which were posted in the previous pages, yet you refer to the deleted post which had people's detail on. Don't you realise that you are embarassing yourself by exposing your inability 1) to read a copy properly and 2) unable to follow a conversation!? Or was it a deliberate misdirection? i.e. internet term: trolling

I have a copy here and it does not say these children liked sex. Many has a note besides the name to say they dislikes sex acts.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:14 PM   #499
waxedsoul
Inactive

I hadn't read the written statement of the mother until now, I could only barely watch the two videos posted so again can't comment on the others. Having read the written statement, however, it has left me convinced that the mother is in a desperate situation and believes she is telling the truth.

I'm pretty much at a loss for words. I don't want to just chime in with some meaningless platitudes, I want to be able to suggest a clear course of action for what needs to be happening going forward. How many other children are living these double lives with abusers, whilst their innocence is being so horrifically taken away from them? The children are being conditioned like a Pavlovian dog to associate sweets and treats with abuse.

Pages are being made inactive as we speak, they're taking down pages and most likely following this thread and others like it (e.g., on GLP). Websites links, tweets, Facebook pages, YouTube videos and posts are all disappearing. Yet no actual rebuttal of the charges or allegations.

A quote from a member on GLP:

Quote:
How can anyone spend any time on GLP or the real world and not know this is going on?

This will be the biggest fight of our generation, if enough of us wake up to fight it.

The world turns for a minority pedo elite.

All society, including you and me, are merely a support structure to put them above the scrutiny of the rest of us.

What's the one thing that only power can give you?

The ability to do things that would normally have you jailed or hanged in the street.

Luka, CFB Trenton, Boystown, Peggy's Pig Farm.

You wanted real shit GLP, well here it fucking is.

The most important step is to wake the fuck up and accept this is happening, right now, in your own fucking neighborhood.

Only then can you begin to do something about it.
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:19 PM   #500
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=499

You asked me questions ^^^ so it is clear that I was referring to my answers which were posted in the previous pages, yet you refer to the deleted post which had people's detail on. Don't you realise that you are embarassing yourself by exposing your inability 1) to read a copy properly and 2) unable to follow a conversation!? Or was it a deliberate misdirection? i.e. internet term: trolling

I have a copy here and it does not say these children liked sex. Many has a note besides the name to say they dislikes sex acts.
What did you need to copy the details for, pete townsend...I mean elshaper?

See, this insinuating lark is easy.