Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 30-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
bukowski
Inactive

Exclamation Lenon Honor & Black Dot on Radio Tonight

Tonight on Soul Vision Radio Lenon Honor talks to Black Dot to resolve any misunderstandings and miscommunications that have arisen from Lenon's controversial documentary/lecture series 'Hip Hop, The hidden hand and the degradation of Black Masculinity'

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.lenonhonorfilms.com

Professor Griff and I have spoken and we have come
to a resolution. As part of this resolution Professor
Griff and I will be conducting a Radio Show this Friday
at 6 pm Pacific Standard Time / 9 pm Eastern.

During this radio show Professor Griff and I will be
discussing the events that have taken place over the
last month. We will be presenting to the public the
important truth that as men we can in fact resolve
issues respectfully and provide a model of manhood
that all young males can aspire towards.

I must also thank Shawn of Public Enemy for his
assistance in these regards.

I will be maintaining my retraction of the Addendum to
Part 3B. After speaking with Professor Griff and
hearing his insights I have realized that I was in error
with many of the assertions made within the
Addendum. At this time I am issuing a public apology
to Professor Griff, his family, his friends, and his fans.

These things stated may we all move forward into
2011 with peace, unity, and understanding.

Upcoming Radio Show Schedule:

Thursday

"Peace and Unity Amongst Men" with Black Dot and
Lenon Honor 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern

Friday

"Peace and Unity Amongst Men" with Professor Griff
and Lenon Honor. 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern.

ALL SHOWS ARCHIVED FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

Thurs 30th Dec.
6pm 'Pacific time' . 9pm 'eastern time' . 2am(friday) U.K. time

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soul-visions-radio

Peace Amongst Men with Black Dot and LenonHonor

Lenon will be talking to Professor Griff of 'Public Enemy' SAME time this FRIDAY 31st on Soul Visions Radio.

'Hip Hop, The hidden hand and the degradation of Black Masculinity'

Last edited by bukowski; 30-12-2010 at 12:27 PM.
bukowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Thanks for this bukowski, I've actually just been watching his series on hip hop, so I'm looking forward to this chat with professor Griff.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
bukowski
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
Thanks for this bukowski, I've actually just been watching his series on hip hop, so I'm looking forward to this chat with professor Griff.
Yes it is a great series and more parts will surely follow, He said in the last installment that he would be covering the other 'demographic' markets or Hip Hop, which he has defined as 10 or so sub genres aside from the 'conscious hip hop' demographic/archetype. such as....

The 'whore/female degradation' demographic (lil kim/foxy brown)
The 'pimp/sexual predator' demographic (2 live crew/snoop dogg)
The 'down low/homo' demographic (kid and play)
The 'lesbian/feminist' demographic (missy elliot/queen latifah)

The info is in depth and well researched and mostly spot on.
And this affects ALL people, black, white, ginger, because Hip Hop culture is global and it's influence reaches into so many areas of our music, movies , even clothing.
This issue is not just about the Black community and Lenon speaks to ALL people, even the 'agents' can't help being healed by his thoughtful analysis and over-standing of this information.

Lenon did jump to some erronius conclusions regarding some of the releases by Professor Griff just after his departure from 'Public Enemy', and some misunderstandings and miscommunications transpired, but this has been someway corrected as I notice that Lenon has removed the information that he had not really checked out.

The radio show Tonight with Griff's close associate Black Dot and tomorrow with Professor Griff will be discussing the division that occured over the incorrect material and interpretations of the 'conscious hip hop' genre. These are wise researchers and men of integrity and the subject matter is Red Hot so there will surely be some deep insights and hard questions.

Not to be missed , and the show will be available for free download as mp3 from the archive

. I am really looking forward to this connection and I would hope , to some degree, alignment of such good hearted researchers and community leaders.

ALL Lenon's films are available for FREE download as High Quality WMV files from his website

Last edited by bukowski; 30-12-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 31-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #4
bukowski
Inactive

Tonight on Soul Vision Radio Lenon Honor talks to Professor Griff from 'Public Enemy'

ALL SHOWS ARCHIVED FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

Fri 31st Dec.
6pm 'Pacific time' . 9pm 'eastern time' . 2am(friday) U.K. time

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soul-visions-radio

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/

Last edited by bukowski; 31-12-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukowski View Post
Yes it is a great series and more parts will surely follow, He said in the last installment that he would be covering the other 'demographic' markets or Hip Hop, which he has defined as 10 or so sub genres aside from the 'conscious hip hop' demographic/archetype. such as....

The 'whore/female degradation' demographic (lil kim/foxy brown)
The 'pimp/sexual predator' demographic (2 live crew/snoop dogg)
The 'down low/homo' demographic (kid and play)
The 'lesbian/feminist' demographic (missy elliot/queen latifah)

The info is in depth and well researched and mostly spot on.
And this affects ALL people, black, white, ginger, because Hip Hop culture is global and it's influence reaches into so many areas of our music, movies , even clothing.
This issue is not just about the Black community and Lenon speaks to ALL people, even the 'agents' can't help being healed by his thoughtful analysis and over-standing of this information.

Lenon did jump to some erronius conclusions regarding some of the releases by Professor Griff just after his departure from 'Public Enemy', and some misunderstandings and miscommunications transpired, but this has been someway corrected as I notice that Lenon has removed the information that he had not really checked out.

The radio show Tonight with Griff's close associate Black Dot and tomorrow with Professor Griff will be discussing the division that occured over the incorrect material and interpretations of the 'conscious hip hop' genre. These are wise researchers and men of integrity and the subject matter is Red Hot so there will surely be some deep insights and hard questions.

Not to be missed , and the show will be available for free download as mp3 from the archive

. I am really looking forward to this connection and I would hope , to some degree, alignment of such good hearted researchers and community leaders.

ALL Lenon's films are available for FREE download as High Quality WMV files from his website

Hip hop in its early 90s conscious phase was the last musical movement I felt part of, even though I was really in my mid twenties by then. I wasn't a B-boy but I loved the music. I was into jazz, old soul and was becoming familiar with history and politics, all of which was referenced in hip hop. It was sad and mystifying to see the music go from social consciousness to what it became. There had always been bawdy songs that went way back to the blues and later, what was known as rhythm and blues. Some of it was even around when bands like P.E were at their height. But after about 4-5 years, it began to usurp the conscious artists' popularity.

What happened to it reminds me of what was written in Silent Weapons for a Quiet War. And even if it was targetted at blacks, by extension it affected everyone.

Last edited by decode reality; 10-10-2011 at 04:41 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #6
decode reality
Inactive

By the way, shouldn't this be in 'Entertainment'?
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote