Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2017, 09:35 AM   #241
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
perfect response

i could have written your source code...you're straight from the mould

i bet you think you're original too!
Thank you. TBH I dont think there is anything original.

As the bible says, 'there is nothing new under the sun'
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:37 AM   #242
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Thank you. TBH I dont think there is anything original.

As the bible says, 'there is nothing new under the sun'
well in that case you're a tyrant for insisting everyone live by your method when you have just admitted that people are different and that's unchangeable
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:46 AM   #243
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
well in that case you're a tyrant for insisting everyone live by your method when you have just admitted that people are different and that's unchangeable
My method? You said Im not original then you say I want people to live by MY method. Im actually quite an open minded person really, far more tolerant than a lot of people who claim to be doing 'whats best' for others. If I was a tyrant my world would be very different!

People are different but that doesnt give them a right to say what they like about others without proof that can be backed up and then have no consequences. The fact is a lot of your posts are based on strong dislike of anything remotely connected with judaism and a lot of it is irrational in my opinion. I honestly think a lot of your views would come under hate laws but thats just my viewpoint.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 06-06-2017 at 09:47 AM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:51 AM   #244
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
My method? You said Im not original then you say I want people to live by MY method. Im actually quite an open minded person really, far more tolerant than a lot of people who claim to be doing 'whats best' for others. If I was a tyrant my world would be very different!
yeah your 'method'

the rothschild method is UN agenda 21 and agenda 2030 which is the direction that we are all being taken in; this is enabled by all those people who knowingly or unknowingly support the people, arguments and policies that take us in that direction. That world they are building would clamp down on human behaviour and thought and constrict everyone into very narrow modes of thought, speech and behaviour

As humans are a diverse bunch that would mean the apparatus of the state being used to hammer lots of square pegs through a round hole; that's what people like you are cheerleading here

It's an old game: centralisation of power v's decentralisation of power and you are coming out strong in favour of the centralisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
People are different but that doesnt give them a right to say what they like about others without proof that can be backed up and then have no consequences. The fact is a lot of your posts are based on strong dislike of anything remotely connected with judaism and a lot of it is irrational in my opinion. I honestly think a lot of your views would come under hate laws but thats just my viewpoint.
judaism is a set of beliefs

i thought you insisted people back up their beliefs with facts? Maybe they should be done for hate speech? I mean what's more hateful then saying you are gods chosen ethnic people and that everyone else will burn in hell?

As for me proving what i'm saying i have been doing it over thousands of posts and across hundreds of threads over many years. keep reading and you'll get the picture
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2017 at 09:54 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:54 AM   #245
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

lol, cheerleading. You are such a drama queen.

As for the rest of your post. Load of rubbish really.

There is a lot of human behaviour that does need clamping down on and I dont see why that is a problem. Dont you agree that there is a lot of behaviour that needs to be squashed?

See what I mean, straight into attacks on jews! you are just so predictable. Only christians think non believers will burn in hell, not jews.

If any aspects of Judaism came up under hate laws then it would be right for them to be dealt with, same as anything else. Personally I have never seen jews walking around with posters calling for people to have their heads cut off, etc. have you?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 06-06-2017 at 10:00 AM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:55 AM   #246
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
lol, cheerleading. You are such a drama queen.

As for the rest of your post. Load of rubbish really.
i'll let your words speak for themselves

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2017 at 09:56 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:22 AM   #247
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
My method? You said Im not original then you say I want people to live by MY method. Im actually quite an open minded person really, far more tolerant than a lot of people who claim to be doing 'whats best' for others. If I was a tyrant my world would be very different!

People are different but that doesnt give them a right to say what they like about others without proof that can be backed up and then have no consequences. The fact is a lot of your posts are based on strong dislike of anything remotely connected with judaism and a lot of it is irrational in my opinion. I honestly think a lot of your views would come under hate laws but thats just my viewpoint.
Ah...good old "hate laws"

The boot to stamp freedom of speech laws into the mud.
Likes: (1)
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:35 AM   #248
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Ah...good old "hate laws"

The boot to stamp freedom of speech laws into the mud.
If what you mean by feedom of speech is saying anything you like without any sort of consequence then I think it needs to be stamped on. How do you define freedom of speech?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 06-06-2017 at 10:41 AM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:43 AM   #249
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

People used to be able to say what they like.

I preferred it back then.

Hate speech causes more trouble by closing down free speech than it does by offending some overly sensitive Jews, Muslims, whatever imo.

The consequences of offending people shouldn't mean the clamp down on language for the rest of us.

If they (the offended) want consequences, then they should seek to get them another way.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:52 AM   #250
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
If what you mean by feedom of speech is saying anything you like without any sort of consequence then I think it needs to be stamped on. How do you define freedom of speech?
How do I define freedom of speech? In the literal sense: the freedom to speak freely, of course...

If anyone is offended by the words of another...that's their issue.

Stick and stones and all that, you know...
Likes: (1)
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:58 AM   #251
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
People used to be able to say what they like.

I preferred it back then.

Hate speech causes more trouble by closing down free speech than it does by offending some overly sensitive Jews, Muslims, whatever imo.

The consequences of offending people shouldn't mean the clamp down on language for the rest of us.

If they (the offended) want consequences, then they should seek to get them another way.
The thing is that when people say what they like then people will say whatever they like back and it will usually be based on emotions rather than rationality. Conflict is often a result.

As I keep saying, hate speeches are the problem not informed views. If a person uses any excuse they can to get a dig in at jews (or anyone or group for that mtter) in general without any real need or excuse then clearly that is based on hate because they attack without need or reason. If a person criticises certain groups or individuals based on factual information then that is not a hate crime.

I think a lot of people are ignoring this clear boundary becaue they know their views would fall under the hammer and they dont want to admit it so they play the victim instead.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:01 AM   #252
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
How do I define freedom of speech? In the literal sense: the freedom to speak freely, of course...

If anyone is offended by the words of another...that's their issue.

Stick and stones and all that, you know...
So you really dont give a shit about the damage your expression could cause for others, as long as you get to say what you want?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:08 AM   #253
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So you really dont give a shit about the damage your expression could cause for others, as long as you get to say what you want?
what we need to be considering is the damage that certain people/groups will cause if we are not able to publically discuss their ideas and actions
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:09 AM   #254
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,004
Likes: 1,235 (714 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
The thing is that when people say what they like then people will say whatever they like back and it will usually be based on emotions rather than rationality. Conflict is often a result.

As I keep saying, hate speeches are the problem not informed views. If a person uses any excuse they can to get a dig in at jews (or anyone or group for that mtter) in general without any real need or excuse then clearly that is based on hate because they attack without need or reason. If a person criticises certain groups or individuals based on factual information then that is not a hate crime.

I think a lot of people are ignoring this clear boundary becaue they know their views would fall under the hammer and they dont want to admit it so they play the victim instead.
If conflict is the result, then so be it.

People should be free to express their opinion without it having to be provably fact based and monitored.
If the receivers don't like being offended, tough get over it.

Hate speech doesn't seemingly include the indigenous population or their culture either.

If we have to take it on the chin, then so should the bloody Jews and Muslims.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:09 AM   #255
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Hate speech causes more trouble by closing down free speech than it does by offending some overly sensitive Jews, Muslims, whatever imo..
who decides what is 'hate speech'?

in a centrally controlled system it is the people at the top who decide

in this case that would be the rothschilds and other black nobility families

so what they deem 'hate speech' will be anything that goes against their agenda

this is why the progressives are being so naive
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:16 AM   #256
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
So you really dont give a shit about the damage your expression could cause for others, as long as you get to say what you want?
I'm talking about speech here. Not the actions of people. Merely words on a screen.

Someone, somewhere, will be offended by everything. Where do you draw the line?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:17 AM   #257
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
I'm talking about speech here. Not the actions of people. Merely words on a screen.

Someone, somewhere, will be offended by everything. Where do you draw the line?
they draw the line through anything they don't like
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:21 AM   #258
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
what we need to be considering is the damage that certain people/groups will cause if we are not able to publically discuss their ideas and actions
Read my comments about discussion with facts rather than rants based on belief and opinion.

I am all for balanced discussion but against people ranting about stuff they cant prove but want to believe.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 06-06-2017 at 11:26 AM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:24 AM   #259
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,668 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Read my comments about discussion with facts rather than rnats based on belief and opinion.

I am all for balanced discussion but against people ranting about stuff they cant prove but want to believe.
what like the abrahamics? eg judaism
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2017 at 11:25 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:24 AM   #260
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
I'm talking about speech here. Not the actions of people. Merely words on a screen.

Someone, somewhere, will be offended by everything. Where do you draw the line?
Its ok to 'offend' somebody as long as its factual and based on clear criticism of the faults, wrongs, etc. rather than not liking them because they wear certain clothes or have a different culture. People often hide their guilt behind being offended but if you can show them clearly where they are wrong then that is nothing to do with hate.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:55 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.