Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 26-05-2007, 10:24 PM   #21
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Great stuff here you guys!! I know someone who works in printing & I'm sure he'd be willing to help with flyers or anything bigger if needed...
Nice 1...i dont even think they would need to be professionally done...maybe a good job on photoshop/paintshop pro to design them, then printed off (in black and white) on a normal printer, and then photcopied....even very small ones so 4 could fit on 1 sheet of standard a4 printer paper...as long as the information gets out it wouldnt really matter how professional it is i suppose.

If 4 would fit on an A4 sheet, and the copies cost 5p each, that would only cost just over 1p per 'flyer'..i would be willing to spend a few quid a time doing that for definate...it would be fun to stick them up haa and see how long they last in places.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 10:29 PM   #22
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
Nice 1...i dont even think they would need to be professionally done...maybe a good job on photoshop/paintshop pro to design them, then printed off (in black and white) on a normal printer, and then photcopied....even very small ones so 4 could fit on 1 sheet of standard a4 printer paper...as long as the information gets out it wouldnt really matter how professional it is i suppose.

If 4 would fit on an A4 sheet, and the copies cost 5p each, that would only cost just over 1p per 'flyer'..i would be willing to spend a few quid a time doing that for definate...it would be fun to stick them up haa and see how long they last in places.
Yep definitely!! I was initially thinking more along the lines of glossy stuff, but as you say, anything would do as long as it gets the message out & attracts attention. I can get a load printed off in colour no problem.

I was actually discussing this with someone the other day, & between us all we could get them spread around to some far flung places for sure!!

“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #23
21_12_2012

Quote:
Yep definitely!! I was initially thinking more along the lines of glossy stuff, but as you say, anything would do as long as it gets the message out & attracts attention. I can get a load printed off in colour no problem.

I was actually discussing this with someone the other day, & between us all we could get them spread around to some far flung places for sure!!

Excellent...yes i have had this idea for about 2 years now, because of all the frustrating times i have had attempting to tell people this stuff in person and getting nowhere with it many many times.

A lot of the problem is down to the ego...people dont like to think they have been 'lied to' all their lives and have someone telling them this....it is embarrassing for them, and they just put their barriers up and close up....

BUT...if they can get into learning about this stuff themselves (like from seeing one of these flyers), the ego thing will not come into it because they will think "i've started finding out the truth ON MY OWN"

That is how i felt myself 8 or 9 years back when i started learning about this stuff...nobody told me about it, i found it all out myself..and that's the best way...it only needs one little nudge (a flyer) and then they can be off and away learning it all themselves !!

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 26-05-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Old 26-05-2007, 10:57 PM   #24
21_12_2012

Maybe one of the moderators could move this thread into the "WHAT CAN WE DO" section as a sticky thread.

I was going to create this thread in there in the first place, but i wanted to see what the reaction to the idea would be initially, that's why i put it into the GENERAL section.

Cheers
Old 26-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #25
baron von lotsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Not bad. A friend of mine sent me a bundle of Icke leaflets printed brightley years ago, advertising the iammeiamfree book, think he got them from the Bridge of Love company as Icke used to print under that name. I left them on buses, seats at the bus station and on benches in Town.

An even better place to leave them is inside prepaid envelopes that come with your junk mail. It gets right into the system where other leaflets can't reach!
baron von lotsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 10:22 AM   #26
joy division
Banned

You could do this nice and simple on word or something,

just on question/statement in biggish letters then the link, thats it.

If its too long and complicated the average sheeple wont be interested in it.
joy division is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 11:39 AM   #27
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
You could do this nice and simple on word or something,

just on question/statement in biggish letters then the link, thats it.

If its too long and complicated the average sheeple wont be interested in it.
Yeh, i think that is the most effective way...

one statement / question, then the link....

What about:-

The world is waking up to what's REALLY going on....
Why don't YOU wake up too.....

Visit:- WWW.DAVIDICKE.COM
Old 27-05-2007, 11:54 AM   #28
auron
Banned

Quote:
The world is waking up to what's REALLY going on....
Why don't YOU wake up too.....

Visit:- WWW.DAVIDICKE.COM
That would be great to put on those little business cards. You could then slip them into peoples pockets, and they won't know till they look!
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 12:09 PM   #29
i am all i am
Banned

This can also be done using chalk to write messages on footpaths. Discount shops have the chunky style childrens chalk that comes in different colours and it's cheap.

If the message disappears from rain no problem, merely write out another message. If you would like to change the message that you have written, you could put tap water to a great purpose and wash of the original message and write a new one whenever you choose to.

With LOVE.
[/QUOTE]
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 12:13 PM   #30
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by auron View Post
That would be great to put on those little business cards. You could then slip them into peoples pockets, and they won't know till they look!
Good idea!

Yeh, they could be small yet still noticeable if the font stood out nicely..

Also you could fit lots onto 1 sheet of A4 paper, and just cut them out to make 'paper business cards'....they would be very easy to just put down on counters in shops/pubs/restaurants wherever.

In fact, if you did make them small like that, you could stick them up anywhere without being 'noticed' doing it, just put a bit of double-sided cellotape on the back of it, put it in the palm of your hand, and then 'lean' on the thing you want to stick it onto (notice board / wall / bus stop window / toilet door wherever)

Even if there was CCTV around, all they would see is someone leaning on a wall, the business card would not be visible, its not like a big flyer or anything.
Old 27-05-2007, 01:11 PM   #31
lookfar

Quote:
In fact, if you did make them small like that, you could stick them up anywhere without being 'noticed' doing it, just put a bit of double-sided cellotape on the back of it, put it in the palm of your hand, and then 'lean' on the thing you want to stick it onto (notice board / wall / bus stop window / toilet door wherever)

Even if there was CCTV around, all they would see is someone leaning on a wall, the business card would not be visible, its not like a big flyer or anything.
Hehe I like your style - great idea there... could be real sneaky about it... We could post on here all the places that we managed to stick em!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 27-05-2007, 01:17 PM   #32
21_12_2012

Quote:
Hehe I like your style - great idea there... could be real sneaky about it... We could post on here all the places that we managed to stick em!!
haha yeh...see who could come up with the best place to put one, or most unusual place..
Old 27-05-2007, 01:20 PM   #33
auron
Banned

Or take a I am Me I am Free picture of yourself in your chosen location of the flyers!

Or maybe not!

auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 01:20 PM   #34
lookfar

Quote:
haha yeh...see who could come up with the best place to put one, or most unusual place..
Yeah that'd be a good challenge for us all eh!! Let's do it!!

Old 27-05-2007, 01:22 PM   #35
lookfar

Quote:
Or take a I am Me I am Free picture of yourself in your chosen location of the flyers!

Or maybe not!

LOL, you carry on auron, but think I'll skip on that one!!
Old 27-05-2007, 01:22 PM   #36
21_12_2012

Quote:

Or maybe not!

haaa, now that WOULD be cheeky !
Old 27-05-2007, 03:03 PM   #37
21_12_2012

Click on it to see the full sized image

Managed to fit 12 on 1 page (A4 ish)

Might be a bit small but they're near enough credit card/business card sized.

It just needs printing off, then photocopying and then the 12 cards cut out with scissors or a paper cutter.

Only trouble is, the face doesnt show up if you do it in black and white...

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 27-05-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Old 27-05-2007, 03:57 PM   #38
peter19
Inactive

can you print or copy them off useing image shack?.
yeah though it is a good idea, it doesnt need to be much, just a few lines has people have allready said. just another idea which would be more complex (but if one person did it then others could download it) is the council stick them "clean your dog waste up" stickers all over and my idea is you could go about, take them down and replace them with a diffrent colour dog (so people might notice) and change the wording and design on it so it looks just the same as one but says totally diffrent things. for instance on one part of the design it might say - clean your dog waste up - and you could replace it with something like - do we live in nazi germany, why should i?. or anything you could think of.
peter19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #39
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter19 View Post
can you print or copy them off useing image shack?.
yeah though it is a good idea, it doesnt need to be much, just a few lines has people have allready said. just another idea which would be more complex (but if one person did it then others could download it) is the council stick them "clean your dog waste up" stickers all over and my idea is you could go about, take them down and replace them with a diffrent colour dog (so people might notice) and change the wording and design on it so it looks just the same as one but says totally diffrent things. for instance on one part of the design it might say - clean your dog waste up - and you could replace it with something like - do we live in nazi germany, why should i?. or anything you could think of.
Just right click the image when it comes up on imageshack, and save the image to your pc, then print it off after.

Mad idea about the dog signs, i was looking at one today thinking a similar thing...
Could make one with the picture of the dog on and a pile of shit steaming..saying:-

Why do we live in such a (picture of the shit) world?

Visit:- WWW.DAVIDICKE.COM to find out
Old 27-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #40
narcolepticwatchman

Default Money

Someone suggested to me that writing short statements on the edges of banknotes might be quite effective.......now, I wouldn't for a second suggest that people start defacing currency which is illegal....
narcolepticwatchman is offline   Reply With Quote