Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 26-12-2018, 03:24 AM   #1
mranderson

Default Healthy Triplets All Autistic within Hours of Vaccination

https://www.brighteon.com/5981814992001

Heart breaking story

Please watch and share the video

think before you vaccinate ...

three children here whose lives were changed forever due to ONE vaccine

please think

we need to stop doing this

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 05:24 AM   #2
oz93666

I left this comment to the video , it's "awaiting approval"

Brain damaged by the thimerosal put in the vacines by the Cabal to intentionally reduce IQ ... Alex Jones has been exposing this for 20 Years!!

Either these three victims were genetically more susceptible to the toxin , or the particular batch of vaccine had a high dose ... normally the aim is just to reduce IQ ... everyone who has had these vaccines has had a reduction in IQ( a dumb population is more controllable ).
What you gonna do ,lay down and take it? or Sue! .... Autism rate now 1 in 60 kids

There is a control group that proves vaccines cause autism . The Amish community . 100,000 in the US , exempt from vaccines due to their religious beliefs ...ZERO AUTISM ... Search it

Last edited by oz93666; 26-12-2018 at 05:44 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 06:49 PM   #3
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I left this comment to the video , it's "awaiting approval"

Brain damaged by the thimerosal put in the vacines by the Cabal to intentionally reduce IQ ... Alex Jones has been exposing this for 20 Years!!

Either these three victims were genetically more susceptible to the toxin , or the particular batch of vaccine had a high dose ... normally the aim is just to reduce IQ ... everyone who has had these vaccines has had a reduction in IQ( a dumb population is more controllable ).
What you gonna do ,lay down and take it? or Sue! .... Autism rate now 1 in 60 kids

There is a control group that proves vaccines cause autism . The Amish community . 100,000 in the US , exempt from vaccines due to their religious beliefs ...ZERO AUTISM ... Search it
I searched it. Load of bollocks....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/vaxop...-vaccines/amp/

You keep going on about thimerosal.......

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...sal/index.html
Thimerosal was taken out of childhood vaccines in the United States in 2001. Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccines do not and never did contain thimerosal. Varicella (chickenpox), inactivated polio (IPV), and pneumococcal conjugate vaccines have also never contained thimerosal.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 06:54 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
https://www.brighteon.com/5981814992001

Heart breaking story

Please watch and share the video

think before you vaccinate ...

three children here whose lives were changed forever due to ONE vaccine

please think

we need to stop doing this
Have no mercy.
A plenty of information is out there. What were parents doing?
Too late for the kids but it's a waking time for the parents. If not, beyond help like many others.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 07:19 PM   #5
JumpRogue

Something not right about this story
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 07:57 PM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
I searched it. Load of bollocks....

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/vaxop...-vaccines/amp/

You keep going on about thimerosal.......

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...sal/index.html
Thimerosal was taken out of childhood vaccines in the United States in 2001. Measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccines do not and never did contain thimerosal. Varicella (chickenpox), inactivated polio (IPV), and pneumococcal conjugate vaccines have also never contained thimerosal.
Intentionally poisoned vaccines is THE dirtiest secret there is. The cabal are absolutely desperate you do not find out about it . When full disclosure happens and humanity understands the illuminati have been intentionally brain damaging and disabling millions of children this will be the biggest most terrible revelation ...

As I said they are desperate to keep this secret , so of course ( like Apollo) the cabal have put out lies and disinformation on the wed.

Around the turn of the millennium (over a period of about 7 years) I listened to Alex Jones's 3 hr show Every Day .. Many thousands of hours in total, and at that time vaccines were his main obsession ... he interviewed every expert and insider he could find , dozens of them .. He has a big audience , and this did cause rumblings in the US , people were asking awkward questions , and in response pharma announced "OK we'll take thymerosal out" .. and there was a brief period of celebration ... Until a doctor had some of the new batch of "thymerosol free" vaccines tested and found they contained more thymerosal than before!!

And now you can find some web pages saying "oh it was never in there in the first place " ... what you gonna do ?? can you prove that is a lie ... can you test the vaccines yourself ??? No you can't , so most people take the comfortable route and believe everything is fine and big pharma loves them ..
And what you gonna do when presented with a web page that says the Amish have autism ... will you investigate yourself??? They know 99% wont , and so the carnage continues.

AJ knows this subject inside out , he says autism nearly always occurs after the 3rd round of shots , when the accumulative poisoning causes noticeable effects..
And this is what happened with these triplets ...

What would your explanation be about these triplets ????
Old 27-12-2018, 08:05 PM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
Something not right about this story
Something not right ??? and el's agrees !!!

Perhaps one of you would like to explain what's "not right" about this story..

Last edited by oz93666; 28-12-2018 at 10:34 AM.
Old 27-12-2018, 11:51 PM   #8
JumpRogue

Quote:
Something not right ??? and el's agrees !!!

Perhaps one of you would like to explain what's "not right" about this story.

As I expected the comment I left for this video has been removed , there are a few anti vaccine comments , but nothing that would explain what is really happening.
I’ll tell you what I find not right with this story, those kids are 10 years old, and they show us pics of them when they are babies. Where are the kids? Why not interview them, get footage of them. That’s what’s not right about this story to me.
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 12:24 AM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
I’ll tell you what I find not right with this story, those kids are 10 years old, and they show us pics of them when they are babies. Where are the kids? Why not interview them, get footage of them. That’s what’s not right about this story to me.
Probably it's to protect the kids , not forcing them to become public figures , caught up in a media debacle when they are not of the age , or have the mental ability to give consent ...

We must always be alert to deception lies , false flags... but such elaborate frauds are carried out by vested interests , the cabal .

We can expect lies and deception from big pharma , they have a motive

What possible motive could there be for a couple to lie about this , they're obviously not after compensation , if they were , coming out publicly like this would not impress the judge and probably prejudice their case ... anyway this happened ten years ago they would already have sued by now, the court would have examine the 3 victims... They almost certainly have not sued , because pharma pays out only if the victims agree never to talk.

Are you suggesting this couple don't have 3 Autistic children ... neighbors and school would know , and you can bet big pharma has already investigated and would expose very loudly anything amiss.

There is a vaccine damaged compensation scheme in the UK and the US ... if you feel strongly enough, jump through countless hoops , stick at it for years , then you do get a payout ... But they payout stating clearly that they do not admit vaccines caused the damage , and you agree never to talk about the issue again.

lol ... the cabal are not stupid .. this way they silence the most active parents , those likely to make trouble , the ones who know vaccines cause autism ... If this compensation scheme was not in place , these angry awake people would be making videos and telling their stories.

Last edited by oz93666; 28-12-2018 at 01:47 AM.
Old 28-12-2018, 10:05 AM   #10
truegroup

Quote:
Intentionally poisoned vaccines is THE dirtiest secret there is. The cabal are absolutely desperate you do not find out about it . When full disclosure happens and humanity understands the illuminati have been intentionally brain damaging and disabling millions of children this will be the biggest most terrible revelation …
You ignored what I said and doubled up on your mistake! The never to arrive "full disclosure"

Quote:
As I said they are desperate to keep this secret , so of course ( like Apollo) the cabal have put out lies and disinformation on the wed.
Bollocks. The only lies about Apollo are from you buggers!

Quote:
Around the turn of the millennium (over a period of about 7 years) I listened to Alex Jones's 3 hr show Every Day .. Many thousands of hours in total, and at that time vaccines were his main obsession ... he interviewed every expert and insider he could find , dozens of them .. He has a big audience , and this did cause rumblings in the US , people were asking awkward questions , and in response pharma announced "OK we'll take thymerosal out" .. and there was a brief period of celebration ... Until a doctor had some of the new batch of "thymerosol free" vaccines tested and found they contained more thymerosal than before!!
I don't have any problems with why they took it out. Spare us the bullshit hearsay about there being more than before!

Quote:
And now you can find some web pages saying "oh it was never in there in the first place " ... what you gonna do ?? can you prove that is a lie ... can you test the vaccines yourself ??? No you can't , so most people take the comfortable route and believe everything is fine and big pharma loves them ..
And what you gonna do when presented with a web page that says the Amish have autism ... will you investigate yourself??? They know 99% wont , and so the carnage continues.
Yeah whatever.

http://sciencenordic.com/mmr-vaccine...-biggest-myths

Quote:
What would your explanation be about these triplets ????
Bad batch? Genetic reaction? Dunno. But mercury poisoning doesn't occur that fast and it is nowhere near enough quantity.
Old 28-12-2018, 03:26 PM   #11
st jimmy

Here's the heartbreaking video by the way...
Old 28-12-2018, 09:31 PM   #12
Dude111

Thanx Jimmy
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2018, 10:26 PM   #13
truegroup

Yeah thanks Jimmy....see post 1 for the same bleedin' video
Old 31-12-2018, 10:04 PM   #14
Dude111

Yes well the one Jimmy posted is easier to view (Its not embedded on another page)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 11:11 AM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Bad batch? Genetic reaction? Dunno. But mercury poisoning doesn't occur that fast and it is nowhere near enough quantity.
have you added up all the mercury from all the jabs received since birth by each kid?

also have you added up anything that may have come through the mother while the children were in the womb

also mercury is only one of the toxic elements in those vaccines with aluminium being another factor
Old 01-01-2019, 01:10 PM   #16
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
have you added up all the mercury from all the jabs received since birth by each kid?
Not relevant here is it. They only had the one jab and that happened. It wasn't thimerosal. Show your figures for concentration/vaccine containing it and accumulation.

Quote:
also have you added up anything that may have come through the mother while the children were in the womb
This would be affecting them how when they were previously ok?

Quote:
also mercury is only one of the toxic elements in those vaccines with aluminium being another factor
Thimerosal wasn't in the vaccine and.....

"A vaccine containing 0.01% thimerosal as a preservative contains 50 micrograms ofthimerosal per 0.5 mL dose or approximately 25 micrograms of mercury per 0.5 mL dose. For comparison, this is roughly the same amount of elemental mercury contained in a 3 ounce can of tuna fish."

It isn't aluminium. It is used as an adjutant and is always a safe compound. Do you have evidence for any of that?
Old 02-01-2019, 10:19 AM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Not relevant here is it. They only had the one jab and that happened. It wasn't thimerosal. Show your figures for concentration/vaccine containing it and accumulation.
and was aluminium in the jab?

Quote:
This would be affecting them how when they were previously ok?
because these toxins are ACCUMULATIVE in the body

Quote:
Thimerosal wasn't in the vaccine and.....

"A vaccine containing 0.01% thimerosal as a preservative contains 50 micrograms ofthimerosal per 0.5 mL dose or approximately 25 micrograms of mercury per 0.5 mL dose. For comparison, this is roughly the same amount of elemental mercury contained in a 3 ounce can of tuna fish."

It isn't aluminium. It is used as an adjutant and is always a safe compound. Do you have evidence for any of that?
i personally don't understand peoples myopic focus in thimerosol when i feel the main focus should be on aluminium where the science is strong

for proof check out my thread here 'aluminium: the toxin in vaccines' which cites studies:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319708
Old 02-01-2019, 01:57 PM   #18
truegroup

Quote:
and was aluminium in the jab?
In MMR none.

Quote:
because these toxins are ACCUMULATIVE in the body
What toxins? And you contend that the human body doesn't dump toxins? I'm well aware of the possibility that some humans have a poor detoxification process and the way it can cross the blood brain barrier..but all 3 of them? More to the point their mother too? and the triplets were all on the verge of toxic overload?

You think that likely ?

Quote:
i personally don't understand peoples myopic focus in thimerosol when i feel the main focus should be on aluminium where the science is strong
I don't understand either.

Quote:
for proof check out my thread here 'aluminium: the toxin in vaccines' which cites studies:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319708
Nice thread and well presented. But only a few of these vaccinations need to use an adjutant and MMR is not one of them.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:24 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
In MMR none.

What toxins? And you contend that the human body doesn't dump toxins? I'm well aware of the possibility that some humans have a poor detoxification process and the way it can cross the blood brain barrier..but all 3 of them? More to the point their mother too? and the triplets were all on the verge of toxic overload?
The MMR vaccine contains the following ingredients along with remnants of prior processing. Note the vaccine contains MSG, animal products, and the antibiotic neomycin. The MMR vaccine also contains human protein that has been genetically modified. Ingredients: Sucrose, hydrolized gelatin, urea, sodium chloride, sorbitol, monosodium L-glutamate, sodium phosphate, human albumin sodium bicarbonate, potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, residual components of MRC-5 cells (including DNA and protein), neomycin, bovine serum albumin, other buffer and media ingredients, sodium phosphate dibasic, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium phosphate dibasic.
https://www.naturalnews.com/049939_M...e_dangers.html

Quote:
You think that likely ?

I don't understand either.

Nice thread and well presented. But only a few of these vaccinations need to use an adjutant and MMR is not one of them.
something to consider is that some italian scientists found that vaccines given to children contain contaminants. They were then raided by the italian police who confiscated their research. However since then a 'populist' government has taken power in italy and it is now researching into the contents of the vaccines

Hopefully the research of those scientists will now receive the attention it deserves and it is important to note that they explain that vaccines given to animals have not been found to contain the same contaminants which means that they are not produced through the manufacturing process

Nanoparticles polluting vaccines - Stefano Montanari & Antonietta Gatti

Old 02-01-2019, 04:48 PM   #20
truegroup

Quote:
The MMR vaccine contains the following ingredients along with remnants of prior processing. Note the vaccine contains MSG, animal products, and the antibiotic neomycin. The MMR vaccine also contains human protein that has been genetically modified. Ingredients: Sucrose, hydrolized gelatin, urea, sodium chloride, sorbitol, monosodium L-glutamate, sodium phosphate, human albumin sodium bicarbonate, potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, residual components of MRC-5 cells (including DNA and protein), neomycin, bovine serum albumin, other buffer and media ingredients, sodium phosphate dibasic, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium phosphate dibasic.
https://www.naturalnews.com/049939_M...e_dangers.html
Ok, identify the toxins. I'm not pro or anti this, I think that the things DO provide herd immunity and for most people work perfectly in stopping the diseases. It was always a long term gamble on their generational side effects and the consequences - there lies the grey area.

Quote:
something to consider is that some italian scientists found that vaccines given to children contain contaminants. They were then raided by the italian police who confiscated their research. However since then a 'populist' government has taken power in italy and it is now researching into the contents of the vaccines. Hopefully the research of those scientists will now receive the attention it deserves and it is important to note that they explain that vaccines given to animals have not been found to contain the same contaminants which means that they are not produced through the manufacturing process
https://www.bmj.com/content/356/bmj.j596/rr-5

I would be staggered if such particles weren't present in every single thing on the planet. So low in quantity that it barely qualifies as trace. I would be far more interested if they had a correlation of some sort with quantity and effect.