Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 03-02-2007, 07:02 PM   #21
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsavengerslavenomore View Post
I think if I can remember correctly, there was a news piece about rfid chipping tests at tesco and other supermarkets. it was so they could more easily track products as they moved from manufacturing plants to distribution centers. then the supermarkets....it was on BBC News 24 channel sometime early last year. The report and interview with a store manager on the subject was aired only once in a lunch time news report then never shown again!!!
hope this helps
Peace be with you
Yeah I'm not surprised they only aired it once! I think far more people need to be made aware of this subject, it's going to be on everything soon.

I wasn't aware of the Tesco chipping until I saw it on the Katherine Albreicht vids. Not nice to know these things are happening to us everyday without us even realising!

I've just had to renew my passport recently & am not happy that it's now chipped! They don't even tell us that this is the case until they've done it!
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:06 PM   #22
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
Oh yes plenty of ketchup...

I will definately watch the videos tomorrow. I am preparing to go out clubbing tonight at the moment weheyyyyy....
Nice one, I found them very informative, scarily so

& have a good time clubbing
Old 03-02-2007, 07:15 PM   #23
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilloz View Post
Im about half way through the first part i think im going to download it and share with the family, your right it is disturbing im really considering what 21_12_2012 said and getting out the hammer and smashing the little buggers to bits! thank god i dont pay with credit cards or have thoes advantage cards.
I stuck a ton of stickers around sainsburys about 9 11 and how it should be investigated, in some real random places too, and a few days later they were gone now i know why and how they found them scary stuff indeed...
That's a good idea, I've also sent the link onto a few friends as well. Unfortunately I still have my credit card, but no more loyalty cards.

I like the stickers thing, but BB are ever watchful, [email protected]
Old 03-02-2007, 07:57 PM   #24
yellow
Inactive

I have heard you can put the offending article in a microwave oven for a short while which will fry the chip, but be careful what you put in a microwave oven like food as they can be very bad for your health

Is the store where you bought it from or the manufacturer that puts these tags on though? I also heard Tescos are going to champion this spy rfdi crap.
Maybe a good reason to boycott tescos.

Last edited by yellow; 03-02-2007 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Grammer
yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:56 PM   #25
mari

Hi,
Just checked out that link & found it very interesting. I hadn't even heard of these RFID things. Now you've all got me even more paranoid - if that's possible.
I shall be shortly conducting a 'sweep' of my home & its contents.
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:55 AM   #26
exmicrochipmafia

I've found those before!
I figured they were something of that nature so I flushed them down the old toilet.

Track that bastards!
exmicrochipmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 10:34 AM   #27
lilloz

Lol exmicrochipmafia
yellow they do mention that on the vid.
i finished watching the first part last night it was fantastic if you aint watched it i recomend you do talk soon im off to buy some paint
Old 04-02-2007, 01:58 PM   #28
father ted
Inactive

I've found chips on certain items here in Australia too. These usually aren't expensive items, most just cheap corny stuff. That's wierd.
father ted is offline   Reply With Quote