Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 30-07-2016, 08:07 AM   #21
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommorgan View Post
I treat the books as text books so all I expect from a new David Icke book is an updated version of the existing information and some additional information relating to what has transpired between now and the previous publication. If you want different content read the 9/11 expose Alice in Wonderland and the WTC Disaster or read And The Truth Shall Set You Free for information pertaining to the major historical events of the twentieth century.

Children of the Matrix expands upon the content introduced in The Biggest Secret. In particular there is a lot of additional information and speculation in it about the reptilians. I strongly disagree that it is a retread.
Funny was thinking I should read alice in wonderland as never read it, ive read quit e alot of his books but in the and the truth shall set you free he was talking about this energy out in the universe that was coming and he was going to expand on it in future books but he never did, on david icke debunked by that nutter christian scientist guy, forget his name, but in the truth shall set you free ickes just taking occult theorys from Helena Blavatsky, its the exact same stuff first time I actually questioned icke, I let him off though hell be glad to know lol

Also agree the biggest secret is very different from children of the matrix, children of the matrix is all reptillians, first one I read, head was fucked for weeks lol

So how does this phantom self compare to say the perception deception?? which I really liked but dont want to be rehashing things again, I mean I was hoping it was going to be more along the lines of infinite love is the only truth, so it isnt then no??

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel

Last edited by infinite i; 30-07-2016 at 08:08 AM.
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 08:44 AM   #22
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite i View Post
So how does this phantom self compare to say the perception deception?? which I really liked but dont want to be rehashing things again, I mean I was hoping it was going to be more along the lines of infinite love is the only truth, so it isnt then no??
I own both Perception Deception and Phantom Self and I can say that Phantom Self takes the information first introduced in Perception Deception quite a bit further in terms of detail. While I've only scanned the book in some parts and read a few chapters here and there I can tell you that it is quite different from Perception Deception. The introduction of the term "Phantom Self" is in of itself brilliant as is the way he wrote the entire book from this perspective. If you enjoyed Infinite Love, you will definitely like Phantom Self.

Icke also speaks about Black Goo for the first time, the Archontic Mind Virus and the Demiurge AI/Saturn control system in much more depth than before and how it all relates to Transhumanism, psychopathy and changing our world and minds into theirs etc. The chapter entitled "The Paranormal is Normal" is particularly captivating - dare I say genius. The role of crisis actors in false flag events also gets quite a bit more emphasis. All the usual themes are there with a few new ones introduced, namely the concepts of Black Goo and the Archontic Mind Virus - both are fleshed out in a brilliant concise fashion along with an avalanche of other information that is as always with Icke's books revised, updated and expanded up to the moment.

Lets just put it this way. You get your moneys worth.

Last edited by pound; 30-07-2016 at 08:52 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 08:54 AM   #23
infinite i

Excellent thanks pound exactly what I wanted to hear a comparison with the last one, which I loved. Much appreciated it sounds great, sold lol

Old 30-07-2016, 09:32 AM   #24
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake1 View Post
I've heard him say that we are here having an experience and we must want to come here no ones holding a gun at us saying get in that body ,but in the book he says we are forced back here by going into the light
That certainly seems to be a contradiction.

I think some of us chose to incarnate here to serve a specific purpose, and some are just unconscious souls, recycled with advanced tech (I think that's what the light is, although their is a real light, the true one, their tech simply mimics it to trick the soul).

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 30-07-2016 at 09:35 AM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 10:02 AM   #25
pound

Default Volunteer Consciousness - Bodhisattvas

In Icke's earlier material from the first half of the 90's he spoke quite often about what he called "volunteer consciousness". This is to my knowledge some time before Dolores Cannon introduced a very similar term in her work. Volunteer consciousness or "volunteers" according to Icke were those aspects of the Infinite Mind that had freed themselves via knowledge (Gnosis) from the captivity of the low density Earth and the celestial prison system that it had been captured in. These "volunteers" who had escaped The Wheel had upon their own volition decided to incarnate or rather come back again and again in waves to the Earthly realm with a mission spanning various points in time to awaken as many people as possible and thus lead the planet and all it's inhabitants back "home" i.e. reintegration back into The Source of all Creation - The Infinite Mind. The Mahayana Buddhist concept of a "Bodhisattva" is very similar in theme to what Icke and others termed "volunteers". It is from this context that Icke may of been making his statement about "nobody forcing you to come here." etc.

And one more thing. If you haven't read Icke's earlier stuff I highly recommend that you do! "Truth Vibrations", "Days of Decision", "In the Light of Experience", "Heal the World" and "Robot's Rebellion" all explore many areas in depth, especially those having to do with metaphysical issues in a way that I haven't seen him address in later books. "It Doesn't Have To Be Like This" from Icke's Green Party days is also exceptional. I have not been able to get a copy of "Love Changes Everything" yet, but I plan on one day getting a copy and reading it as well.

Last edited by pound; 30-07-2016 at 10:23 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 12:10 PM   #26
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Read mine.......

Read mine too. I've reviewed Phantom Self on here somewhere if MODS can find it.

As a relative newcomer, I'm working backwards through his books from most recent to earliest, so haven't spotted contradictions yet unlike some of you discerning types.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 12:47 PM   #27
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Read mine too. I've reviewed Phantom Self on here somewhere if MODS can find it.

As a relative newcomer, I'm working backwards through his books from most recent to earliest, so haven't spotted contradictions yet unlike some of you discerning types.
Check out the ending of and the truth shall set you free as he hasnt continued that line of thinking...I remeber the first book, children of the matrix me and my brother had our minds blown but we both said he contradicts himself a lot, i remeber him even explaining some of these contradictions though but I forget, useless information there eh lol

Old 30-07-2016, 01:01 PM   #28
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite i View Post
Check out the ending of and the truth shall set you free as he hasnt continued that line of thinking...I remeber the first book, children of the matrix me and my brother had our minds blown but we both said he contradicts himself a lot, i remeber him even explaining some of these contradictions though but I forget, useless information there eh lol
Not at all, because as I've said earlier in this thread, while I can go along with all his exposes and insightful research on history, poltics (and politicians) religions, spirituality and science...that last bit...how you tackle all this in your day to day life, still seems muzzy unless you're David Icke himself: this arrival at the point of "I am eternal consciousness experiencing itself"...well he might feel like that. I don't. But I've not had his experiences which are very personal to him. He can't just assume we've all reached the same point.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 30-07-2016 at 02:47 PM.
Old 30-07-2016, 02:59 PM   #29
infinite i

Quote:
Not at all, because as I've said earlier in this thread, while I can go along with all his exposes and insightful research on history, poltics (and politicians) religions, spirituality and science...that last bit...how you tackle all this in your day to day life, still seems muzzy unless you're David Icke himself: this arrival at the point of "I am eternal consciousness experiencing itself"...well he might feel like that. I don't. But I've not had his experiences which are very personal to him. He can't just assume we've all reached the same point.
Aye good post makes sense, this is it hes just a man like us and we are constantly evolving, changing etc. its a nice theory and makes sense and ties in with a lot of other theories, we are all one etc. I wish he would take ayahuasca again, I mean the whole voice thing in infinite love why wouldnt you want to g back and speak with 'the voice' again, course everyones different as were saying...

Old 31-07-2016, 07:36 PM   #30
cosmic tramp

Don't know if I'm suffering from "Icke Blindness" but have also read

"Human Race Get off Your knees - the Lion Sleeps No more"

but forgot to put it on my list above (post #18), which is very telling because that is an important book (well illustrated too)...wonder of they do all blend into one after a while ? Or is the Mandela effect maybe ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 31-07-2016 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:33 AM   #31
tommorgan

It may be because I am a slow learner or have trouble concentrating but I have to read the books at least twice to properly absorb the information.

Quote:
Neil Hague's superb illustrations are important as part of the whole package, offering a pictorial version of what he's trying to express in words.
I agree wholeheartedly and also the political art of David Dees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
All his books are stand alone books so I would expect them to be along the same lines
He purposely writes them in this way so newcomers do not have to read the old material.

Quote:
If you compare his earlier work with his recent work he has changed his mind over the details of the global conspiracy but the themes are the same. When I first realised this I lost confidence in his method of dot connecting and following the information where it goes because it seemed to me he was changing his mind too often. Therefore how accurate are his speculations? Is he going to change his mind again in the next book? Am I being taken for a ride? This turned me on to scientific scepticism but I found it too limiting and narrow in scope to properly explain the complexity of the world and my own subjective experiences.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:46 AM   #32
unlockthepower

Quote:
All thoroughly and densely researched
I wouldn't go that far.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:21 AM   #33
tommorgan

Some of Icke's claims are highly speculative which unfortunately invites ridicule but nothing is entirely unsubstantiated. Alice in Wonderland is a thoroughly researched and referenced book in my opinion. I reckon this is his most convincing work from a sceptic's point of view. (This is the book I would recommend to Richard Dawkins and his disciples.)
Old 01-08-2016, 05:31 AM   #34
Volker
Inactive

David has done a good job rounding up the info he shares in his books but to be honest it seems like he is just a repeater of info that is already out there and has been out there for a very very long time.
Volker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:06 AM   #35
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
That certainly seems to be a contradiction.

I think some of us chose to incarnate here to serve a specific purpose, and some are just unconscious souls, recycled with advanced tech (I think that's what the light is, although their is a real light, the true one, their tech simply mimics it to trick the soul).
I won't be going towards any 'light'. And I think that part of the trick is to get religion to use light and the analogy of light to keep people unconscious.

Consciousness in its pure form has no time or space and no need for light.

And if perchance, some calamity hits the earth and a bunch of spaceships roll up and offer to save us, I will be giving my seat to someone else who wants it.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:12 AM   #36
aster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volker View Post
David has done a good job rounding up the info he shares in his books but to be honest it seems like he is just a repeater of info that is already out there and has been out there for a very very long time.
if that is your conclusion Volker, it seems an odd choice to join David's Forums Unless you have merely joined in an attempt to undermine his quarter century of research and information sharing

Last edited by aster; 01-08-2016 at 10:14 AM.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:28 AM   #37
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I have to disagree about the repeating. Sure he goes over some old ground for the benefit of new people but the material has been honed and expanded with new nuggets of gold added along the way and new chapters on his more recent research.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 01-08-2016, 12:46 PM   #38
Volker
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
if that is your conclusion Volker, it seems an odd choice to join David's Forums Unless you have merely joined in an attempt to undermine his quarter century of research and information sharing
not trying to undermine just getting a clearer view. So if energy flows where attention goes wouldn't Davids info be making things worse. There are a massive amount of people who are waking up to reality and seeing what is and what is not and raising there vibration through pure good expressions of living that have not a clue about the info in his books. They have a realization of what is evil but have the intelligence not to focus on it's related subjects and have there flow of energy on pure expressions of living.
Volker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 03:16 AM   #39
tommorgan

Quote:
People were researching conspiracies before David Icke but my perception is he has taken it further than anyone else and done more than anyone else to publicise it. I disagree that David Icke is a repeater of information. He is one of the most original researchers out there which is why he is so controversial.
Old 03-08-2016, 03:44 AM   #40
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
not trying to undermine just getting a clearer view. So if energy flows where attention goes wouldn't Davids info be making things worse. There are a massive amount of people who are waking up to reality and seeing what is and what is not and raising there vibration through pure good expressions of living that have not a clue about the info in his books. They have a realization of what is evil but have the intelligence not to focus on it's related subjects and have there flow of energy on pure expressions of living.
On the topic of perception, you and I are going to have experienced things that David hasn't and so we all have something to add to the body of knowledge and vice versa. This is the crux of the interconnectedness of all things.

One other thing I would say is that many people, myself included need to read things more than once, and if they are written in different contexts it helps to understand it better.