Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-01-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
phigment
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Real issues not being looked at anymore

I used to be well into the conspiracy mindset, interested in it, fascinated as to how it worked. Saw quite a few people totally lost in the rabbit hole, of knowledge that can't be denied nor confirmed...

Where David Icke lost me was in a lecture when he said CO2 is good for the planet. I'm a horticulturalist, so while I know that's true, we've been adding CO2 to the cycle, that has been dormant under ground for millions of years. I know about climate science and about David Icke and the conspiracy theory mentality - a lot, as I read and study.

So I understand this guys frustration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYwiCzJUpUg

watch it

The truth is that we're already in the 6th extinction, and people are still going to McDonalds and watching crap TV. It's lunacy. We think we're so special, but we're not...
phigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 05:05 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

So as far as i can tell the debate is not over whether or not there is climate change

The debate seems to be whether it is human activity that is the primary driver of that change or other things like solar activity

However I think in terms of things like pollution, corporate waste, the unsustainability of consumerism and so on i think you'd find most independent media people are probably some of the more vocal people saying that we DO need to change the way we behave and how we allocate resources

David Icke for example is a strong critic of industrialised farming and the damage caused to the biosphere by the chemicals that are being sprayed as part of that. he's also criticised mcdonalds and TV for that matter...

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-01-2018 at 05:08 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 07:56 PM   #3
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Probably the wrong thread for this but out of interest did you know the McDonalds logo was designed to approximate a pair of female breasts and that more people throughout the world now recognise the McDonalds logo more than they do the Christian cross.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 08:03 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
did you know the McDonalds logo was designed to approximate a pair of female breasts
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 08:49 PM   #5
phigment
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Probably the wrong thread for this but out of interest did you know the McDonalds logo was designed to approximate a pair of female breasts and that more people throughout the world now recognise the McDonalds logo more than they do the Christian cross.
Hilarious!... well, if the consequences weren't so serious.I suspect that the M was chosen because it fits right into the masonic M, the golden arch of illuminati liberation... also as an allusion to the butt cheeks and the sexual energies released in their bizaar rituals whilst stimulating the base of the spine.
phigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 09:01 PM   #6
phigment
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
So as far as i can tell the debate is not over whether or not there is climate change

The debate seems to be whether it is human activity that is the primary driver of that change or other things like solar activity

However I think in terms of things like pollution, corporate waste, the unsustainability of consumerism and so on i think you'd find most independent media people are probably some of the more vocal people saying that we DO need to change the way we behave and how we allocate resources

David Icke for example is a strong critic of industrialised farming and the damage caused to the biosphere by the chemicals that are being sprayed as part of that. he's also criticised mcdonalds and TV for that matter...

Personally, from all my research, the debate is pretty much over... The problem is that you need just one person to say 'nope, it's not that' with regards to CO2, Methane, to cast doubt on the whole thing. Whether dodgy looking emails (the Anglia debacle, which weren't even that bad), or die hard solar activity scientists, going against the accumulated evidence.

Overall, we've pissed in our own backyard so much, that now we're heading for mass death. Glad that Icke is at least speaking out against industrial farming. God, we grow so many cows just to eat, never has the earth had so many cows on it, or pigs, or sheep. If we all stopped eating these cows methane emissions would go down without the need to stop vehicles/industry. Ten plates of grain to feed one cow, ten plates of grain to feed ten people...

Overall though, I don't feel Icke helps the climate debate. The reptilian takeover through control and fake climate science only makes people think that we're not responsible... This whole fake climate science thing even fed into Trump's minute brain. Scary how far Icke's thinking has travelled.

But as the link to the video illustrates... thousands of views for loopy youtube videos, hardly any by people talking sensible logic and facts...

We're are so screwed if the North pole goes ice free, which is the direction it's headed
phigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 09:17 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phigment View Post
Personally, from all my research, the debate is pretty much over... The problem is that you need just one person to say 'nope, it's not that' with regards to CO2, Methane, to cast doubt on the whole thing. Whether dodgy looking emails (the Anglia debacle, which weren't even that bad), or die hard solar activity scientists, going against the accumulated evidence.

Overall, we've pissed in our own backyard so much, that now we're heading for mass death. Glad that Icke is at least speaking out against industrial farming. God, we grow so many cows just to eat, never has the earth had so many cows on it, or pigs, or sheep. If we all stopped eating these cows methane emissions would go down without the need to stop vehicles/industry. Ten plates of grain to feed one cow, ten plates of grain to feed ten people...

Overall though, I don't feel Icke helps the climate debate. The reptilian takeover through control and fake climate science only makes people think that we're not responsible... This whole fake climate science thing even fed into Trump's minute brain. Scary how far Icke's thinking has travelled.

But as the link to the video illustrates... thousands of views for loopy youtube videos, hardly any by people talking sensible logic and facts...

We're are so screwed if the North pole goes ice free, which is the direction it's headed
i see two problems with your stance...

one is that how can you know how much man is affecting climate through things like CO2 production when there are such widescale weather modification programmes going on? How do you know that covert geoengineering isn't responsible for many of the changes that we see?

The second problem i see is that the globalist elite clearly ARE using the climate change agenda as a way to build more globalised infrastructure and legal framework to pave the way towards a technocratic world government
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-01-2018 at 09:17 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 10:05 PM   #8
phigment
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i see two problems with your stance...

one is that how can you know how much man is affecting climate through things like CO2 production when there are such widescale weather modification programmes going on? How do you know that covert geoengineering isn't responsible for many of the changes that we see?

The second problem i see is that the globalist elite clearly ARE using the climate change agenda as a way to build more globalised infrastructure and legal framework to pave the way towards a technocratic world government
Your second point first... I agree that they are, or some are, but it's ultimately a futile attempt at control. There is no system of control that doesn't fail at some point, in some way, because nothing ever lasts here. So what if they're using 'climate change' to bring in gains for them? The truth is that they're only gaining short term advantage. With sudden climate change, there are No winners. No time for adaptation. 6th mass extinction due to loss of habitat. If the top race wanted slaves (to dig gold and serve them), then they should create an environment where we can live? That is not what is happening!!

Your first point... As a human race, we've been incredibly busy for a long time subduing nature and abusing the world, and over the last hundred or so years burning vast quantities of fossil fuels (and I mean vast). There really is no need to add any other data to the set to explain the carbon dioxide emissions (that progress can be watched here pretty much live https://www.co2.earth/daily-co2
as can be seen, it's not good).

I suppose what you're really asking, is how can I believe something completely unquantifiable (weather changing program), versus something quantifiable (ice cores through the centuries). Changing the weather to that level in a handful of years, would be - apart from being astronomically expensive - hard to do, and pointless. I know which I would go for. I do like some conspiracy ideas and some of Icke's research, but sorry he's off the mark with this one.

As an aside, I know someone who used to refuel planes at Heathrow, and have asked him a lot about the refuelling process etc. He was there in person, inspecting the fuel, talking directly to the people doing the refuelling. The level of security, from fuel grade, to transportation, to who and how it's being put into the plane, is massive. The idea that jets are making chemtrails and not con trails is ludicrous. Sure, there are chemtrails for small scale projects and tests, but nothing like what some individuals claim. This guy would Know For Sure if there was some kind of secondary tank for chemicals. So many videos show these contrails and go 'Jesus, look at those chemtrails dimming the sky' etc, not understanding the physics of why sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't. Sometimes the flights even dump the fuel if it burned too little (e.g. plane pushed by jet stream), to make landing safer. All that kerosene going into the sky... The chemtrail theory is not really necessary to explain what humans are doing. I think that was the original point of that link I shared... Humans go for the whacky and exciting explanations of things, rather than thinking carefully about the facts.
phigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2018, 10:17 PM   #9
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phigment View Post
I used to be well into the conspiracy mindset, interested in it, fascinated as to how it worked. Saw quite a few people totally lost in the rabbit hole, of knowledge that can't be denied nor confirmed...

Where David Icke lost me was in a lecture when he said CO2 is good for the planet. I'm a horticulturalist, so while I know that's true, we've been adding CO2 to the cycle, that has been dormant under ground for millions of years. I know about climate science and about David Icke and the conspiracy theory mentality - a lot, as I read and study.

So I understand this guys frustration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYwiCzJUpUg

watch it

The truth is that we're already in the 6th extinction, and people are still going to McDonalds and watching crap TV. It's lunacy. We think we're so special, but we're not...
Thanks for popping by to raise the topic.

Sadly, people's minds are anaesthetised by various means by design, to keep them docile. Only the revels, freedom lovers like us are still kicking.

Now, I don't know we are special but we are f'cking powerful for sure. Most have forgotten this though.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 12:29 AM   #10
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Probably the wrong thread for this but out of interest did you know the McDonalds logo was designed to approximate a pair of female breasts and that more people throughout the world now recognise the McDonalds logo more than they do the Christian cross.
Them's some pointy breasts. An average m has more breast cred, albeit in a wonderbra.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 02:00 AM   #11
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Them's some pointy breasts. An average m has more breast cred, albeit in a wonderbra.
Well the marketing geezer on the documentary i saw was cakking on about how the logo was intended to sex up their Big Macs including colour co-ordination (apparently red + yellow = sexy ask Wagner). yet on a further subliminal Freudian level it's even more insidious : breast feeding from a multi national typa thing

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 25-01-2018 at 02:02 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 02:50 AM   #12
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Well the marketing geezer on the documentary i saw was cakking on about how the logo was intended to sex up their Big Macs including colour co-ordination (apparently red + yellow = sexy ask Wagner). yet on a further subliminal Freudian level it's even more insidious : breast feeding from a multi national typa thing
Well we know they use subliminal messages from when they lopped the "I'm lovin" it" line off of that jingle, so that you ended up being unable to stop yerself from singing in yer head every time you heard it. B'stards!

.

Last edited by white light; 25-01-2018 at 02:58 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 05:04 AM   #13
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,957 (2,161 Posts)
Default

Well what do you expect the guy in the video to say .. His job is in the climate change industry .... brainwashing kids about anthropogenic global warming ... No global warming and all these guys will be flipping hamburgers ... he may even believe it himself ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by phigment View Post
Where David Icke lost me was in a lecture when he said CO2 is good for the planet..
No one is denying CO2 does produce a greenhouse effect , and man's activity does increase this gas .... but the amounts and effects are insignificant compared to other factors ...... atmospheric CO2 levels are 400ppm ... commercial greenhouses increase it to 1500ppm to get decent growth .... that's what we should be aiming to get in the atmosphere ... this would also regenerate the oceans increasing plankton , supporting millions of whales and bosting fish numbers beyond belief ...

Unfortunately man's activity has only increased CO2 by less than 50ppm.

All sea level increase predictions have failed to happen, so they fix the numbers ... It's a bare faced scam and the pushers of this like al gore and his business partner david blood have been handsomely rewarded , both making $Billions in personal wealth from this con ....


Blood And Gore: Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype

"Al Gore and his carbon credit huckstering partner David Blood, both principals at Generation Investment Management (GIM), warn in their October 30 Wall Street Journal op/ed feature of peril to fossil fuel investments due to “The Coming Carbon Asset Bubble”.

Marketing Climate Alarm:

Of course this carbon regulation is posited upon saving the Earth based upon a “consensus within the scientific community that increasing the global temperature by more than 2oC will likely cause devastating and irreversible damage to the planet.” And where it comes to promulgating and capitalizing upon carbon-climate-crazed sociopolitical pressure, you would be hard-pressed to find two better authorities.

Gore and Blood, the former chief of Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), co-founded London-based GIM in 2004. Between 2008 and 2011 the company had raised profits ...."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybe.../#672c34f732dc

Last edited by oz93666; 25-01-2018 at 05:06 AM.
Likes: (1)
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 06:37 AM   #14
phigment
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Well what do you expect the guy in the video to say .. His job is in the climate change industry .... brainwashing kids about anthropogenic global warming ... No global warming and all these guys will be flipping hamburgers ... he may even believe it himself ....
Sorry not really, just a university bloke talking about his knowledge. Actually, his delivery requires concentration and thought.... if he was in the climate change industry, they would have employed a format which was more approachable...


Quote:

All sea level increase predictions have failed to happen, so they fix the numbers ... It's a bare faced scam and the pushers of this like al gore and his business partner david blood have been handsomely rewarded , both making $Billions in personal wealth from this con ....

Not sure if you're arguing whether sea level is rising at all, or not rising as fast as predicted, but they most definitely are rising. Pacific islands already being abandoned. Perhaps this is another example where insufficient study leads to erroneous conclusions - the mass of water around the globe does not spread evenly and there are also local tidal effects. Just because New York isn't getting its toes wet yet, doesn't mean it won't... It definitely will.


Sorry, but Forbes isn't exactly an impartial source either, and that article... the logic of what this guy is saying seems muddled, seems to be saying several things at once.

On the subject of gaining from what someone is pushing,
Paul Beckwith asks for donations to his Paypal for his videos, as he is independent.

Curiously, Trump himself has been backtracking recently on the Paris agreement, saying that it is a possibility that it might be agreed on in the future. Not sure why he said that, but interesting nevertheless.

Whatever, I'm not with Paul Beckwith on climate change mitigation. The international panel on climate change is wrong, not wrong in the sense that most conspiracy theorists would have it (i.e. making it all up, or mostly up), but wrong in the sense that its progonostics are way too conservative.

But that's the way science works. Science works inch by inch, carefully, only agreeing the absolute minimum and certain. How to incorporate the albido effect?? (just one of many feedback effects) Truth is, we're on course to another extinction level event. This is observable in nature, where colonies of creatures boom, then bust. Same with us.

Happy Days!!
phigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 08:19 AM   #15
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Well the marketing geezer on the documentary i saw was cakking on about how the logo was intended to sex up their Big Macs including colour co-ordination (apparently red + yellow = sexy ask Wagner). yet on a further subliminal Freudian level it's even more insidious : breast feeding from a multi national typa thing
I don't know about the shape, but red and yellow subliminally make people want to eat.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 05:44 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phigment View Post
Your second point first... I agree that they are, or some are, but it's ultimately a futile attempt at control. There is no system of control that doesn't fail at some point, in some way, because nothing ever lasts here. So what if they're using 'climate change' to bring in gains for them? The truth is that they're only gaining short term advantage. With sudden climate change, there are No winners. No time for adaptation. 6th mass extinction due to loss of habitat. If the top race wanted slaves (to dig gold and serve them), then they should create an environment where we can live? That is not what is happening!!
except their longterm plan is transhumanism ie the merging of humans into machines so the destruction and iradiation of the environment only strengthens their agenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by phigment View Post
Your first point... As a human race, we've been incredibly busy for a long time subduing nature and abusing the world, and over the last hundred or so years burning vast quantities of fossil fuels (and I mean vast). There really is no need to add any other data to the set to explain the carbon dioxide emissions (that progress can be watched here pretty much live https://www.co2.earth/daily-co2
as can be seen, it's not good).

I suppose what you're really asking, is how can I believe something completely unquantifiable (weather changing program), versus something quantifiable (ice cores through the centuries). Changing the weather to that level in a handful of years, would be - apart from being astronomically expensive - hard to do, and pointless. I know which I would go for. I do like some conspiracy ideas and some of Icke's research, but sorry he's off the mark with this one.

As an aside, I know someone who used to refuel planes at Heathrow, and have asked him a lot about the refuelling process etc. He was there in person, inspecting the fuel, talking directly to the people doing the refuelling. The level of security, from fuel grade, to transportation, to who and how it's being put into the plane, is massive. The idea that jets are making chemtrails and not con trails is ludicrous. Sure, there are chemtrails for small scale projects and tests, but nothing like what some individuals claim. This guy would Know For Sure if there was some kind of secondary tank for chemicals. So many videos show these contrails and go 'Jesus, look at those chemtrails dimming the sky' etc, not understanding the physics of why sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't. Sometimes the flights even dump the fuel if it burned too little (e.g. plane pushed by jet stream), to make landing safer. All that kerosene going into the sky... The chemtrail theory is not really necessary to explain what humans are doing. I think that was the original point of that link I shared... Humans go for the whacky and exciting explanations of things, rather than thinking carefully about the facts.
why would you assume that they are using commercial flights to chemtrail?

I watch the chemtrailing a lot from my window and the flights are not following the flight lines of the commercial flights

Do you think they used commercial planes to cloud seed the skies above vietnam and cambodia in the vietnam war ion operation popeye?

of course they didn't!

Do you think they used commercial planes to spray agent orange in vietnam?

of course they didn't!

So why would you assume they are using commercial flights to chemtrail?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 09:44 PM   #17
phigment
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
except their longterm plan is transhumanism ie the merging of humans into machines so the destruction and iradiation of the environment only strengthens their agenda
Yes that is true.That was all as a blueprint in the 2012 Olympic Ceremonies, on home turf for these people. One big celebration of their success over us, point by point. Amazing the unmistaken detail they put in, to most people plain entertainment, and odd images for no apparent reason (still don't get how Danny Boyle didn't think something odd was up when he got the brief from the international olympic committee - 'a little dark' he called the overall theme - no kidding). As ever, hidden in the public eyed, designed to shape the future.


Quote:
why would you assume that they are using commercial flights to chemtrail?
Only because I've come across quite a few folks that think every con trail is a chemtrail, even from normal airliners....

To put a different slant on what will happen, the schism in dimensions they seek to create, won't happen. It's one big stupid plan by truly mad powerful people whose egos are too large to realise their real stupidity overall.

In a sense, it's time up for everyone on this planet. Humans have overrun it completely. The enormous change is already well underway, and the lunatic few who think they can get a slice of the evolutionary pie, will fail.

As to carbon emissions, my view, is that as clever as they are, they've really underestimated what will happen. So the carbon emissions plays into their hands and they may well be doing their best to make it even worse, whilst trying to make money from it, but the whole thing will fail. Really, the people who will pick up the pieces, won't be a set of people who have set themselves up as gods in a much emptier world, but humans who have naturally evolved to a deeper point in spirit.

Wow did that sound like a sermon lol
phigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 11:51 PM   #18
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

You know whats a good business to be in when you control the weather?

You wanna run a weather prediction service...

Evelyn De Rothschild weather Control


__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 09:33 AM   #19
phigment
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Thanks for popping by to raise the topic.

Now, I don't know we are special but we are f'cking powerful for sure. Most have forgotten this though.
Keep meaning to say Yes to that!!

Cheers

and it's interesting being back here again, after a long break
phigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 09:42 AM   #20
phigment
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 436
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
You know whats a good business to be in when you control the weather?

You wanna run a weather prediction service...
Yeah, why would the Rothschild dynasty be at all interested in providing a weather service? It's ridiculous... unless there was an ulterior motive.
phigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.