Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 05-06-2018, 02:45 AM   #61
amanda gabriel

When I noted the thread title I decided to comment. Where I live I do not have access to the beam ray technology/television series - but - I have watched the movie. The movie was made some years ago - so at least I have a working knowledge of the concept.

Immediately what sprang to mind, while reading through the comments, was The Truman Show and even The Wizard of Oz - as they all have a similar theme. The theme that at the end of the day and the end of the road - there is a single person/manipulator/controller, who is assisted by their staff.

Westworld is on a Literal level an interesting concept. Laterally: What is it connected to and why? Critically: Is it an in plain sight message? Creatively/Divergently: Is it up to us to work it out and avoid the 'reality' of allowing something like Westworld to happen?

Just thinking out aloud. As for the attempt to derail the thread with comments about men and women. I have never sided with either sex, in terms of who is meaner or more without conscience. My personal and professional life experiences have shown me - many, many, many times that any sex can be heartless and remorseless. Psychopath Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder do not discriminate.

As for this thread - anyone care to discuss my comments? I love a great intellectual discourse and I love it when someone can teach me something new.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda
amanda gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 03:42 PM   #62
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda gabriel View Post
When I noted the thread title I decided to comment. Where I live I do not have access to the beam ray technology/television series - but - I have watched the movie. The movie was made some years ago - so at least I have a working knowledge of the concept.

Immediately what sprang to mind, while reading through the comments, was The Truman Show and even The Wizard of Oz - as they all have a similar theme. The theme that at the end of the day and the end of the road - there is a single person/manipulator/controller, who is assisted by their staff.

Westworld is on a Literal level an interesting concept. Laterally: What is it connected to and why? Critically: Is it an in plain sight message? Creatively/Divergently: Is it up to us to work it out and avoid the 'reality' of allowing something like Westworld to happen?
Hi Amanda

So one thing that has happened in the TV series is that **spoiler alert** it turns out that the entire amusement park had an ulterior motive all along

So while all the paying clients that went there thinking they were just living out a wild fantasy in a real feeling experience where they couldn't actually get hurt, the people who were running the park or at least a small cell within the management were actually recording through all the robots every single transaction they had with the human clients

So for example if a human client had an intimate encounter with a robot it was filmed, if a client decided to shoot some robots it was all filmed etc

That information can then obviously be used as blackmail material but perhaps as we see AI taking shape it has other applications too and i wonder if its all an allegory for the internet itself which is a kind of cyber wild west except perhaps its not as wild and untamed as everyone thinks it is

Maybe it is all being trawled for our data, preferences, attitudes, quirks, kinks etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda gabriel View Post
Just thinking out aloud. As for the attempt to derail the thread with comments about men and women. I have never sided with either sex, in terms of who is meaner or more without conscience. My personal and professional life experiences have shown me - many, many, many times that any sex can be heartless and remorseless.
my feelings exactly amanda!

thanks for bringing the discussion back on track!

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-06-2018 at 03:43 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 03:31 PM   #63
JumpRogue

My student showed me westworld today, I watch the first 20 minutes. It looks like a show worth probing.
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 06:51 PM   #64
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
My student showed me westworld today, I watch the first 20 minutes. It looks like a show worth probing.
probe that show!

but beware...it can mess with your mind!
Old 07-06-2018, 12:39 PM   #65
cosmic tramp

...must catch up with all this, still haven't seen a single episode yet, I usually catch up with these things 10 years after everybody else has. It's just my way of being a bit different to everybody else is all...I'll get Blu Ray when I'm 90. Replace the old phonograph...

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 07-06-2018 at 12:41 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote