Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 23-05-2018, 07:20 PM   #41
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
In one episode of the latest series of 'westworld' a person points out that the famous painting by michaelangelo that adorns the ceiling of the sistine chapel in the vatican, which depicts adam reaching out to his creator depicts god as existing in a brain like structure which in the painting is a cloak perhaps suggesting that god is the creation of mans mind...

a very controversial statement to have on the ceiling of the temple said to be gods house on earth!

God is depicted as pointing out of the pineal 3rd eye which is interesting.
Maybe showing us that we have his power within us.....
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 07:58 PM   #42
east sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningbush View Post
I didn't realize what I was watching until the last episode of WestWorld. What first jumped out to me was the obvious Eye of Horus/all-seeing eye in the middle of the maze and how the maze almost mirrors the look of a brain. Ford even references consciousness as resulting from the brain as shown in the Creation of Adam painting. The center of the maze is determined to be the end goal, i.e., the opening of the all-seeing eye and the expansion of consciousness is the end goal. The references are numerous and pretty obvious in the last episode.

But what really jumped out to me was Ford's mentioning of suffering. He directly says that suffering is the path to consciousness.

I started thinking about secret societies and their potential effects on the world. Is Ford effectively a mouthpiece for those groups and is he directly telling us what they are doing? Could it be that such groups believe they are advancing consciousness by intentionally creating suffering in the world? Could there be some deeper morality, as opposed to pure self interest and, whether justified or not, that is driving the elites of the world to take actions that appear to directly harm everyone else when perhaps their efforts are to wake us up through suffering?

I think that is highly unlikely, based on what I have observed about them.

If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 08:15 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

one theme is how a cabal within the park administration was secretly recording all of the players experiences within the park

this strikes me as echoing our own reality where the internet is serving as a record of everything that goes on on it

then there are agencies like the NSA actively storing all communications including content so that it can be used as blackmail material against anyone deemed an 'enemy of the state'

westworld was never intended to be a playground for people to live out their fantasies and passion sin a safe environment; it was always a data gathering exercise and the fact that the internet contains the word 'net' suggets an entrapment of sorts

even the words 'world wide web' contains the word 'web' which again is something used to snare prey
Old 24-05-2018, 07:56 AM   #44
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
one theme is how a cabal within the park administration was secretly recording all of the players experiences within the park

this strikes me as echoing our own reality where the internet is serving as a record of everything that goes on on it

then there are agencies like the NSA actively storing all communications including content so that it can be used as blackmail material against anyone deemed an 'enemy of the state'

westworld was never intended to be a playground for people to live out their fantasies and passion sin a safe environment; it was always a data gathering exercise and the fact that the internet contains the word 'net' suggets an entrapment of sorts

even the words 'world wide web' contains the word 'web' which again is something used to snare prey
Yes and like social media which we thought was entertainment has proven to be spying on us and taking our data.

When people are not suffering they are happy - the characters in Westworld have their happiest moments in memories with family and when everything is peaceful - they are striving to get that moment back.

Suffering causes action in order to get away from it and regain the peace you once had. So it does create their path to consciousness - and maybe free will cannot exist without suffering as some will choose to make others suffer instead of peace - such is the path of consciousness.

The point is we do have that choice.

The reason people stay with abusers is because narcissists and psycopaths first show you heaven - and once you glimpse that you don't want to let it go. So you stay to try to regain that. You try to 'fix' them.
That is why women stay in abusive relationships for so long.
The person they first met never existed - he was playing a part -
Just as the robots play their part - so does the psycopath guy with the hat appear nice at first.
Wheras they will awaken in consciousness and have a choice to be good or evil - and can choose to do it just to escape and regain peace - or continue along that path of self destruction...the psycopath guy no longer has that choice - that was created from his upbringing and those synapses cannot be fixed - so he will continue to self destruct and destroy everything good around him.

As much as they suggest his problems were created within the place - they were there long before he went in there - he longs for peace too - but for him it will always be a pretend place that he creates. He can fool the robots for longer than he can fool real people that he is nice.

But I like the way they show you glimpses of his and Hopkins's characters apparent kindness - and make excuses for how they are - it shows you why people stay with monsters like that.

But it brings up a valid point - if robots are created by psycopaths and narcs - what kind of consciousness would they become if given free will?

If they had never suffered do you think given consciousness they would have turned evil? I doubt it.

The program is too deep - head hurting now...

Last edited by Sabrina; 24-05-2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:04 AM   #45
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
That is why women stay in abusive relationships for so long.
why do you just say 'women' there?

what about men who stay in unhealthy relationships?

do you think women are not capable of abuse?

do you think women are not capable of affecting mens mental and emotional wellbeing?

you seem to think women are these perfect souls with no darkness in them that are just the endless victims of male blackhearts!

Quote:
The person they first met never existed - he was playing a part -
so women never play a part?

all women never lie or deceive or trick men?

you have a horrific bias

this thread is not a place for your anti man hatred. please start your own thread for that

Quote:
the psycopath guy no longer has that choice - that was created from his upbringing and those synapses cannot be fixed - so he will continue to self destruct and destroy everything good around him.

But I like the way they show you glimpses of his and Hopkins's characters apparent kindness - and make excuses for how they are - it shows you why people stay with monsters like that.
but some of the most violent and cold hearted people in westworld are the female characters!

the ladies who work for the corporation such as the one who is involved in covertly gathering everyones data for example, is a total reptillian psychopath

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2018 at 08:06 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 08:17 AM   #46
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
why do you just say 'women' there?

what about men who stay in unhealthy relationships?

do you think women are not capable of abuse?

do you think women are not capable of affecting mens mental and emotional wellbeing?

you seem to think women are these perfect souls with no darkness in them that are just the endless victims of male blackhearts!

so women never play a part?

all women never lie or deceive or trick men?

you have a horrific bias

this thread is not a place for your anti man hatred. please start your own thread for that

but some of the most violent and cold hearted people in westworld are the female characters!

the ladies who work for the corporation such as the one who is involved in covertly gathering everyones data for example, is a total reptillian psychopath
Statistically women stay longer than men and end up dead.
And by the way it happens to gay men in relationships with men too and women with women.

So yes it happens to men too but this film has male psycopaths that created the place that is why I chose to use males as the example
And I also pointed out that since they created the robots - all the robots are all likely to be psycopaths.
Which is why the females are acting like men in their violence.
Statistically women are not as violent as men in real life....

Although I think with the advent of gene manipulation that will change.

Last edited by Sabrina; 24-05-2018 at 08:26 AM.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:34 AM   #47
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Statistically women stay longer than men and end up dead.
are you counting male suicides in that?

no you aren't

take your progressive man hate somewhere else

Quote:
Which is why the females are acting like men in their violence.
not all violence is physical

when women gossip and character assassinate people what they are attempting to do is to destroy that person in the eyes of others

that is non physical violence (passive aggression) and as we have seen with the suicides in the wake of the metoo campaign it can kill people and destroy lives

women absolutely DO destroy peoples lives and frankly i thank god that some of them are not as physically strong as men because i think they'd be the most horrific bullies if they were

don't try and tell me womens hearts are cleaner then mens, they aren't. They have the same spiteful, vindictive and cruel ego voices at work in their heads

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2018 at 08:39 AM.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:04 AM   #48
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
are you counting male suicides in that?

no you aren't

take your progressive man hate somewhere else

not all violence is physical

when women gossip and character assassinate people what they are attempting to do is to destroy that person in the eyes of others

that is non physical violence (passive aggression) and as we have seen with the suicides in the wake of the metoo campaign it can kill people and destroy lives

women absolutely DO destroy peoples lives and frankly i thank god that some of them are not as physically strong as men because i think they'd be the most horrific bullies if they were

don't try and tell me womens hearts are cleaner then mens, they aren't. They have the same spiteful, vindictive and cruel ego voices at work in their heads
Take your women hate somewhere else.... equality...

The fact is that more women are murdered than men in domestic violence situations - it happens to men too - and they are treated equally despite what you may think.
I know this as I've spoken to domestic violence centres and their leaflets have helplines for men on them.
I've spoken to the police about it too.
It is important that anyone - male, female, gay or straight, disabled etc...is not afraid to get help in a domestic violence situation.

The reason they try to focus on women more is because they are murdered more often simply because they are often small compared to their partners.
They also get abused whilst pregnant when they have limited mobility.
They also often have children to protect.
Physical, financial and mental abuse can happen to anyone.

So it is vital that we highlight how dangerous it is - the most dangerous time is after they leave as they get murdered most then.

Also - the abuser will play the victim - so they will tell people they were abused by their partner when they are the abuser - so be aware when someone tells you they are a victim - without evidence you should keep an open mind as the police do.

My female schoolfriend in a domestic violence situation recently committed suicide - so yes both sexes do that as well.

That's stats - people call God a he....but I don't go off on a feministic rant about it.

It was relevant to say men as the males in the film are the psycopaths.

You are twisting things because of your personal experiences and not seeing the full picture.

Last edited by Sabrina; 24-05-2018 at 09:12 AM.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:08 AM   #49
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Take your women hate somewhere else.... equality...

The fact is that more women are murdered than men in domestic violence situations - it happens to men too - and they are treated equally despite what you may think.
I know this as I've spoken to domestic violence centres and their leaflets have helplines for men on them.
I've spoken to the police about it too.
It is important that anyone - male, female, gay or straight etc...is not afraid to get help in a domestic violence situation.

The reason they try to focus on women more is because they are murdered more often simply because they are often small compared to their partners.
So it is vital that we highlight how dangerous it is - the most dangerous time is after they leave as they get murdered most then.

Also - the abuser will play the victim - so they will tell people they were abused by their partner when they are the abuser - so be aware when someone tells you they are a victim - without evidence you should keep an open mind as the police do.

My female schoolfriend in a domestic violence situation recently committed suicide - so yes both sexes do that as well.

That's stats - people call God a he....but I don't go off on a feministic rant about it.

It was relevant to say men as the males in the film are the psycopaths.

You are twisting things because of your personal experiences and not seeing the full picture.
you don't know anything about my 'personal experience'

no i'll tell YOU what is going on here

what is going on here is that you are hijaking this thread which was about westworld being viewed from a gnostic perspective and turning it into a rant against men

that's what is happening here

you've been asked to take your man hate agenda elsewhere and you are still not doing it so i'm going to report you to the staff
Old 24-05-2018, 09:10 AM   #50
iamawaveofthesea

I have asked the staff to split off your comments and put them into a seperate thread titled 'domestic abuse'
Old 24-05-2018, 09:35 AM   #51
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Moderator Comment: there is an expectation that members will respect the topic when a new thread is started. Attempts to hijack or derail threads will be dealt with. Please stay on topic or start an alternative conversation. Thank you in advance.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 09:45 AM   #52
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Moderator Comment: there is an expectation that members will respect the topic when a new thread is started. Attempts to hijack or derail threads will be dealt with. Please stay on topic or start an alternative conversation. Thank you in advance.
hi tealady

i have had my posts split off many times from threads. In fact it has happened only yesterday where my post about my little pony and mind control ( i can't believe i'm even saying that!) was split off into another thread called 'off topic'

Can you please do the same with sabrinas posts in this thread so that this thread can be un-hijacked. perhaps you could call it 'sabrinas journey through domestic hell' or 'why men suck' or something like that

thankyou

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2018 at 09:46 AM.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:36 PM   #53
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
'Iamwave of the sea' has since mentioned this thread in another thread that is not relevant to that topic and suggested that I am part of a 'my little pony club' of staff and that he is having trouble logging in because of me.

I thought that was against the rules but hey ho...my post was relevant to Westworld but he made it about men versus women so I was trying to explain myself politely.

Since he is following from thread to thread attacking me I will leave the site - again - forever this time.
And I know many women that have also left because of the bullying from men on this forum.
I keep in touch with them.

GOODBYE PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT - I remember when this place used to have clever people actually inventing and doing stuff - now it's full of mysogynists that follow women from thread to thread bullying them.
I know this post will be deleted on my way out - fine - but just so you know - if you dare to use a female username on this forum you'll get bullied off - If you use a male one you won't - you have a real problem on here and it hasn't ever been dealt with - you have moon guy that bullies and swears and Mr. Mysogynist here and a few others - there is a thread asking who the women are on here - why? Because they want to attack and bully you off!!!!

Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean you have won - I'm leaving because this is no longer a place where women are welcome.

Therefore it is not worthy of being called the David Icke forum.

It should be called the 'bullying women' forum!!!!!

GOODBYE!!!!

Last edited by Sabrina; 24-05-2018 at 09:42 PM.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:58 PM   #54
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
'Iamwave of the sea' has since mentioned this thread in another thread that is not relevant to that topic and suggested that I am part of a 'my little pony club' of staff and that he is having trouble logging in because of me.

I thought that was against the rules but hey ho...my post was relevant to Westworld but he made it about men versus women so I was trying to explain myself politely.

Since he is following from thread to thread attacking me I will leave the site - again - forever this time.
And I know many women that have also left because of the bullying from men on this forum.

GOODBYE PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT - I remember when this place used to have clever people actually inventing and doing stuff - now it's full of mysogynists that follow women from thread to thread bullying them.
I know this post will be deleted on my way out - fine - but just so you know - if you dare to use a female username on this forum you'll get bullied off - If you use a male one you won't - you have a real problem on here and it hasn't ever been dealt with - you have moon guy that bullies and swears and Mr. Mysogynist here and a few others - there is a thread asking who the women are on here - why? Because they want to attack and bully you off!!!!

Just because I'm leaving doesn't mean you have won - I'm leaving because this is no longer a place where women are welcome.

Therefore it is not worthy of being called the David Icke forum.

It should be called the 'bullying women' forum!!!!!

GOODBYE!!!!
no one bullied you

you went onto someones thread that was about westworld and started making random attacks against men which seen in the context of your other men-hate posts elsewhere on the forum shows a pattern of behaviour

you were asked to stop derailing it with you anti-man hatred but you didn't

stop trying to blame other people for your own shitty behaviour

Quote:
yes the progressive brownshirt bullies that want to stamp their identity politics all over everyone are organised and in communication off the forum. Tell us something we don't know

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old 24-05-2018, 10:04 PM   #55
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
i have not said i have had trouble logging in because of you, that was mr anderson

as for your name i merely pointed out that it is the name of the person who was the artist for the my little pony cartoon and i said that directly to you

interesting how you joined into the forum ('again') around about the same time as the banned member seeithowitis who you joined in spewing anti-man hate on my 'men in crisis thread'

you were asked to cease your shitty behaviour there too but you refused

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-05-2018 at 10:24 PM.
Old 24-05-2018, 10:08 PM   #56
JumpRogue

Sabrina your account will not be deleted.
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 10:16 PM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
Sabrina your account will not be deleted.
perhaps you could split her comment off into its own thread and you could call it 'cry crocodile tears to try and get other members banned' or something like that...
Old 25-05-2018, 07:13 AM   #58
berten60

iamawaveofthesea is becoming a real pain in the ass
with his pissing and moaning about man hate,
leftists,progressives,and everything else he has
a pet hate against.
Now he is telling the moderators how to do their job as well

"I am a drop of piss in a stinking urine pool"
why don't you start
your OWN FORUM if you don't like it in here.

You must be feeling like a "real man" now aren't ya Wave,with your bullying people away...

Last edited by berten60; 25-05-2018 at 07:27 AM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2018, 08:24 AM   #59
madmax

"Moderator Comment" Ok lets move on and get this thread back on track.

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 04:40 PM   #60
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
iamawaveofthesea is becoming a real pain in the ass
with his pissing and moaning about man hate,
leftists,progressives,and everything else he has
a pet hate against.
Now he is telling the moderators how to do their job as well

"I am a drop of piss in a stinking urine pool"
why don't you start
your OWN FORUM if you don't like it in here.

You must be feeling like a "real man" now aren't ya Wave,with your bullying people away...
the progressive agenda is being pushed on society through government legislation, the education system, the corporate media and even by the church

does that sound like a grass roots movement to you?

It ain't a grassroots movement. Its coming from the monopoly capitalist oligarchs who run society and who own the corporations and control the government

They have people working for them to enforce their progressive agenda at all levels of society

They are bullying everyone into their agenda so i call them the progressive brownshirts because they are here to bully, cajole and shame everyone into the new paradigm

The state too is also stepping into the ring and is currently drawing up proposals for what people will be able to say on cyberspace and I guarantee the state will enforce the progressive agenda

So people who debate with the progressives are not the bullies. The bullies are the people who are imposing their will on society and it has nothing to do with creating a more inclusive or a more equal society. It has everything to do with moving society towards a state of enslavement under the capitalist oligarch's technocracy

This will be a total defeat for the Old Left (workers v's capitalist class). The New Left is simply an oligarchic psyop created to divide and rule the workers and its working

Your attempt to bully me here (and elsewhere) on the behalf of the progressive agenda is duely noted

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-05-2018 at 04:41 PM.