Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 14-05-2018, 05:22 AM   #21
tortle

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Has anyone else heard the theory that what started this timeline fuckery was the atomic bombs dropped on Japan at the end of WWII?
There is some study of this theory called cryptokubrology
http://www.zerozerotwo.org/KUBRICK/ANTSTAN/BOMB.html
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 06:38 AM   #22
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
There is some study of this theory called cryptokubrology
http://www.zerozerotwo.org/KUBRICK/ANTSTAN/BOMB.html
What dat?

Linksee no workee for mee.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 07:46 AM   #23
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Just to get some perspective her, what does your son think about 911?
That those buildings came down like a demolition expert had set it up.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 08:31 AM   #24
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
That those buildings came down like a demolition expert had set it up.
Do pass go and collect £200.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 15-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #25
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Has anyone else heard the theory that what started this timeline fuckery was the atomic bombs dropped on Japan at the end of WWII?
I know Kennedy & Kruschev reached an agreement to stop testing hydrogen bombs during the cold war as 'bits of unkown universe' were somehow visible during the explosions, which scientists did not understand.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 03:08 PM   #26
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I know Kennedy & Kruschev reached an agreement to stop testing hydrogen bombs during the cold war as 'bits of unkown universe' were somehow visible during the explosions, which scientists did not understand.
In ahead of Zhiba...any linksee?

Old 16-05-2018, 05:29 AM   #27
tortle

Quote:
What dat?

Linksee no workee for mee.
requires adobe flash
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 02:32 PM   #28
cosmic tramp

Quote:
In ahead of Zhiba...any linksee?
http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Par...est_Ban_Treaty

Gives you the overview, I've read other things around it scince which were not for public domain.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 16-05-2018 at 02:32 PM.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:39 PM   #29
oneriver

Quote:
http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Par...est_Ban_Treaty

Gives you the overview, I've read other things around it scince which were not for public domain.
Thanks.

Interesting also I have heard people on conspiracy/ET forums say before that nuclear war is not a possibility because the ETs would not allow it. I think maybe David Parkes has said this before....Oz?

Perhaps the reason they would not allow it is not because they really give a shit about us humans blowing ourselves to bits but because nuclear weapons somehow impact on other dimensions/timelines?

Found this random article (5 page pdf) which hints at some connection between nuclear weapons and ETs.

Quote:
If you have looked at the photos or movies of nuclear type explosions, aside from the ‘mushroom’ shaped cloud, there is also apparent a huge column which is much different than the results of TNT or C-4.

What is it? I don’t know how to make a scientific explanation of that column[perhaps read The Sands of Time series of novels by Sean David Morton for an explanation], but it seems that it is not so much what we see but whatwe don’t see.

There are perhaps things going on there beyond the frequencies of our normal perception. And that must be the case, because we do not have any reports of UFOs showing up when we use dynamite to blow out a tree stump. But all of a sudden, after those detonations of nuclear materials, we have in our view, UFOs darting around.

So, there must be something different about a nuclear explosion versus using black powder on Guy Fawkes Day.
http://www.wssic.com/Downloads/THOUGHTS.pdf

Old 16-05-2018, 06:43 PM   #30
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Thanks.

Interesting also I have heard people on conspiracy/ET forums say before that nuclear war is not a possibility because the ETs would not allow it. I think maybe David Parkes has said this before....Oz?

Perhaps the reason they would not allow it is not because they really give a shit about us humans blowing ourselves to bits but because nuclear weapons somehow impact on other dimensions/timelines?

Found this random article (5 page pdf) which hints at some connection between nuclear weapons and ETs.

http://www.wssic.com/Downloads/THOUGHTS.pdf
After all the many many pages I have read and vids I have watched about UFOlogy in general, amongst ufologists it would appear to be the overriding reason they are here. UFOs tend to mooch about over all our ( and Russian & Chinese & American) 'secret' installations having the ability to cancel out nuke silo capability "Left at East Gate" by Larry Warren ( 1980 UK Rendlesham Incident) seems to support this. Also "The Key" by Whit Strieber.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 16-05-2018 at 06:51 PM.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:25 PM   #31
oneriver

Quote:
After all the many many pages I have read and vids I have watched about UFOlogy in general, amongst ufologists it would appear to be the overriding reason they are here. UFOs tend to mooch about over all our ( and Russian & Chinese & American) 'secret' installations having the ability to cancel out nuke silo capability "Left at East Gate" by Larry Warren ( 1980 UK Rendlesham Incident) seems to support this. Also "The Key" by Whit Strieber.
So do you think their apparent anti-nuclear sentiments are motivated by concern for our welfare or their own?

(I realise the answer could be that their welfare and ours are one and the same)

Old 17-05-2018, 02:02 PM   #32
cosmic tramp

Quote:
So do you think their apparent anti-nuclear sentiments are motivated by concern for our welfare or their own?

(I realise the answer could be that their welfare and ours are one and the same)
Strieber suggests bothj arguments i.e. the kids have found the matches (nukes) don't let them blow the place (and our place) up and/or who wants to invade an irradiated planet... nobody, so disactivate their nukes.

Same here on Terra Firma, apparently the neutron bomb is weapon of choice...kills all da peoples but property and buildings are left intact.
Old 20-05-2018, 02:48 PM   #33
raburgeson

Deeper down the rabbit hole. I think this goes beyond just the old earth. We have 4 identifiable groups. There is the group that say nothing has changed, these people are on the same earth they were born on. There is the group from Sagittarius. There are 2 other groups and they remember in mass things different from each other. Is this a human experiment. If so who is behind it. This is not spooky action of atoms. It looks psychological in nature. Are many displaced to see how we will react to each other? There is something very sneaky and underhanded about the whole thing and all the explanations do not add up. Add to this the covering of the atmosphere so we can't observe what is going on in space.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote