Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 13-08-2017, 10:19 AM   #261
iamawaveofthesea

So the zionists have pushed 'multi-culturalism' in the west which basically means that many cultures should exist in the same geographic locale

This then creates a whole load of different, disunited and often antagonistic 'communities'

each of those communities will then want to become the largest community so that it can wield political power and then impose its values and systems on the other communities because 'democracy' is rule by the majority

Each community then accuses the other communities of being 'supremicists'

So my question is: if the white community has created such terrible societies in the west, then what is it that these other supremicists want to replace it with?

In the case of muslim supremicists they want to replace western society with an islamic one

As we see stories break into the news of organised asian rape gangs targetting white children this then leaves some white people questioning if such a society would be one where muslim rape gangs would be free to rape white children with impunity

would white or non muslim people be safe in an islamic majority country? As jewish progressives like ed milliband call for us all to stay in the EU so that the EU can flood more muslims into our countries these are questions we might want to consider

The subtext of what the jewish progressives are saying is: 'there should be no countries on the planet where white people are permitted to be an ethnic majority'

Unfortunately they then get a lot of support from other groups who also have their own agendas and axes to grind eg islamic supremicists who themselves fancy a chance to grab power by becoming the largest demographic

So then we see supremicists playing the democracy game where they get their politicians into positions of power, all supported by the rothschild-cabal of course and its gophers like peter mandelson and those people then push 'progressive' policies which are all really geared towards the disruption of the normal functioning of society

Those politicians are really playing a secret game of: ''lets make white people the ethnic minority'' but they hide it behind a facade of progressivism

Then if anyone calls them out on this they simply shoot back that the person is a 'racist' or a 'supremicist' (political correctness) thereby claiming to occupy the moral high ground when in fact it is them who is motivated by their own desire to raise their demographic above that of the white demographic thereby meaning that they themselves are in fact racial/religious supremicists

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-08-2017 at 10:22 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 10:25 AM   #262
GingerFlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
well they dont hate all women of course.

But I think they have to blame their failures in life on something.

Their failures with school, careers, women.

So they need to play victim in order to justify their failure, and they play the white victim card, even though whites are by far better off than those who they hate.

They actually dont like competition even though they claim to be for "free markets" and against "government handouts" but when you get down to it they actually dont like to compete for jobs, resources, AND WOMEN with other races.

So they are crying out like the insecure babies they are and they have a lot of animosity towards women in general, because they are losers. Thats why they seem to like punching women.

Then there is their obsession with Muslims, Blacks, and Mexicans all being rapists. Throughout history they have been obsessed with portraying non whites as rapists. I think there is a deep sexual frustration and insecurity amongst these racist types to be honest.

They claim society is anti-white, because it is an excuse for failure. This is the basis of their ideology. YOu hear them continuously claim how EVERYTHING is against them. BUt I see no evidence of this at all. Neither is there any economic evidence which would prove this because white people on average are better off than every one else. Its not even close.

This is my psychological profile of them.
"They claim society is anti-white, because it is an excuse for failure"

So you disagree there isn't any agenda afoot to programme our kid's with National "shame" and "loathing" for white history? Also are you saying Western countries have been failures too, with no worldly contributions?
GingerFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 10:33 AM   #263
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
and amidst the scenes of rioting in Charlotesville I see another white supremacist punching a woman.

Why do these white supremacists like punching women ?

I think that these white supremacists suffer from severe sexual insecurity and that is why they hate other people and hate women, and this sexual insecurity is why they always cry like snowflakes about being victims all of the time.

They are deeply insecure people.

Why else would you cling to race so desperately as a means of identity.

Clearly you have nothing else to be proud of because you are a failure in life.
Well the first time you tried to make out that a woman going into a riot with a broken bottle was'nt the one out of order when the bloke she tried to glass laid her out.
What is it with white people wanting to defend themselves eh vancity?
There is one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter what the odds or the consequences. When the whole world is telling you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree at the river of truth, and tell the whole world

NO, YOU MOVE.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 13-08-2017 at 10:40 AM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 10:38 AM   #264
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Well the first time you tried to make out that a woman going into a riot with a broken bottle was the one out of order when the bloke she tried to glass laid her out.
What is it with white people wanting to defend themselves eh vancity?
i'm not sensing much love towards white people from vancity

how i assess if someone is a reasonable person is i ask myself: ''does this person harbour any desire to do me or mine harm''

There are reasonable people of all ethnicities and there are unreasonable people of all ethnicities too

The question is how much power are the unreasonable people able to weild in society and if other demographics gain power over the rest will they be ruled by their unreasonable people?

would someone like vancity be a leader and then would he encourage tolerance or intolerance within his community towards other demographics?

For example he is making a lot of noise about a couple of women being punched in the middle of riots but he plays down the cold blooded and organised rape of white children by organised and well known about asian rape gangs in the UK

It seems violence against violent people is not ok but violence against young innocents is ok as long as they are white...

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-08-2017 at 10:41 AM.
Old 13-08-2017, 10:41 AM   #265
tinfoil hat

How is vancity allowed to constantly have a go at people based on their race?
There is one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter what the odds or the consequences. When the whole world is telling you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree at the river of truth, and tell the whole world

NO, YOU MOVE.
Old 13-08-2017, 10:43 AM   #266
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
How is vancity allowed to constantly have a go at people based on their race?
Because anti-white racism is politically correct so he has the support of any agencies that are controlled by the rothschild-cabal (who are the people who decide what is politically correct or incorrect)

and that means he has the support of much of the mainstream media and educational establishment as well as most politicians whose careers are funded by the corporate network

basically white people are getting stiffed from all sides and it will get worse yet

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-08-2017 at 10:45 AM.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:31 AM   #267
De Gothia

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I think it boils down to people not wanting to be an ethnic minority because in a 'democratic' system it is rule by the majority. This means that any minority will then feel politically vulnerable

So if you look at south africa for example the power there has tipped away from white people and now white people are being murdered with little intervention from the government

I see it as a reaction to changes being pushed in society

But isn't that exactly what you are doing?

You are basically saying that you don't want white people to be the ethnic majority

Then if any white person says they don't want to be the ethnic minority you then accuse them of being a 'white supremicist'

But if you want black people to be the ethnic majority because you feel politically vulnerable as a minority then doesn't that make you a 'black supremicist?'

So you see this here is the problem for me.....when i listen to people like you i don't hear you speaking of a society where people are colour blind. When i listen to people like you i hear views that are RACE obsessed and that makes me then question what kind of society you would build if you were the majority and if you would behave with tolerance towards white people or if you would be a worse tyrant then any white supremicist
Precisely. People like Vancity are in fact themselves race obsessed in the worst possible ways, as his obsession with race is all about making blacks a majority in White Nations. Any self respecting white person that doesn't like the idea of becoming a despised minority in their own homelands is immediately branded a ''racist'' or white supremacist'', when in fact the real racists and supremacists are those who are advocating whites (and only whites) give up our rights to self determination, while we slowly become a despised minority inside our own own homelands. It's not us whites who are being driven by hatred, it's those who want to see us destroyed. It's only natural that whites wouldn't want to be minorities inside their own homelands. That's not racism, that's just common sense. Those who advocate such a thing are reflecting their own bigotry and racism onto whites. It's quite disgusting. God help us all if people like Vancity end up in power. Being white would become a crime.

Last edited by De Gothia; 13-08-2017 at 12:52 PM.
De Gothia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 11:38 AM   #268
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Precisely. People like Vancity are in fact themselves race obsessed in the worst possible ways, as his obsession with race is all about making blacks a majority in White Nations. Any self respecting white person that doesn't like the idea of becoming a despised minority in their own homelands is immediately branded a ''racist'' or white supremacist'', when in fact the real racists and supremacists are those who are advocating whites (and only whites) give up our rights to self determination, while become a despised minority inside our own own homelands. It's not us whites who are being driven by hatred, it's those who want to see us destroyed. It's only natural that whites wouldn't want to be minorities inside their own homelands. That's not racism, that's just common sense. Those who advocate such a thing are reflecting their own bigotry and racism onto whites. It's quite disgusting.
for us to be like vancity we would have to go over to kenya and start advocating the cultural subversion of the people there and also cheerlead mass immigration of white people into kenya while playing down the rape of kenyan children by organised white rape gangs

then when vancity complained about it we would have to call him a 'black supremicist' for not passively accepting everything we were doing

Bad things did happen in kenya but if they were bad things then, they are still bad things now so why is it only ok if it is done to white people?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-08-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:47 AM   #269
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Being white would become a crime.
i'd say it is already politically incorrect to be white

the next step is to eradicate it altogether

its the road to genocide

Old 13-08-2017, 12:05 PM   #270
De Gothia

What sort of person wants to see others made minorities in their homelands anyhow? These people are not good, none of them. They are either confused or just downright nasty people. Period. It's easy to see why they're becoming quite widely shunned & despised by an increasing number of good self respecting white people. The anti-whites are driven out of insecurity, hatred, and out of pure vindictiveness. These people are not good, they'll hold up a free Quebec sign in one hand, while advocating white people become minorities in their homelands in the other. That's the definition of insanity. What the hell happened to some of these people?

I don't want to see Africans made a minority in Africa, the Chinese made a minority in China. or the Asians made a minority in Asian and so on. And if I did then why would I do that other than wanting to destroy them and gain power?

Last edited by De Gothia; 13-08-2017 at 08:25 PM.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:07 PM   #271
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
What sort of person wants to see others made minorities in their homelands anyhow? These people are not good, none of them. They're driven out of insecurity, hatred, and out of vindictiveness. These people are not good, they'll hold up a free Quebec sign in one hand, while advocating white people become minorities in their homelands in the other.

I don't want to see Africans made a minority in Africa, the Chinese made a minority in China. or the Asians made a minority in Asian and so on. And if I did then why would I do that other than wanting to destroy them and gain power?
its clear which side is the one full of 'hate'

Old 13-08-2017, 12:39 PM   #272
GingerFlow

There is a reason why it is being pushed through media, education and policy making ESPECIALLY EDUCATION... because the fooker's know the adults can see through their bullshit. I don't care if they want to push it on the adults but when it is pushed onto our kids who know no better, it makes my blood boil.
GingerFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 12:40 PM   #273
De Gothia

Quote:
for us to be like vancity we would have to go over to kenya and start advocating the cultural subversion of the people there and also cheerlead mass immigration of white people into kenya while playing down the rape of kenyan children by organised white rape gangs

then when vancity complained about it we would have to call him a 'black supremicist' for not passively accepting everything we were doing

Bad things did happen in kenya but if they were bad things then, they are still bad things now so why is it only ok if it is done to white people?
He's Kenyan is he? That explains why he liked Barry so much.. I've been to Kenya. Not on a Safari holiday either. Nice country, very poor though. Some nice people. I didn't think much of Nairobi, some of the places along the coast of the Indian Ocean are beautiful though.

A little story here, I once left around 500 quid cash under my sheets in a hotel room while on a weeks leave in Malindi (a very stupid thing to do I know). I can't remember excatly how much it was in Kenyan shillings, but it was quite a lot of money over there. Anyways when I got back in the evening I noticed the bedding had been changed, so I immediately thought that the money would be gone. Nope, it was placed back exactly where I left it by the maid. I tracked the maid down after making a few inquiries (turned out to be a local young black girl), and I thanked her, I also gave her a generous tip for her honesty, about 50 quid I think. which was a lot of money back then in Kenya in the late 80's. Probably a months wages for the girl or something like that? It made her happy put it that way, but not as happy as I was for her being so honest. True story.

Last edited by De Gothia; 13-08-2017 at 04:59 PM.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:55 PM   #274
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
He's Kenyan is he?
My understanding is that his parents are from kenya but moved to canada

vancity is i think in vancouver

the eagle is often used as a freemasonic symbol to help identify oneself to other freemasons but that might be by the by

Quote:
A little story here, I once left around 500 quid cash under my sheets in a hotel room while on a weeks leave in Malindi
i did the same thing in india except they took the wallet

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-08-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old 13-08-2017, 01:06 PM   #275
tinfoil hat

Maybe its time thousands of Brits got in boats and went and colonised Africa as the Africans don't want it and can seemingly do nothing with it or they wouldn't be coming to western lands.

I wonder what would happen if we did?

Probably shot as we reached the shores by our own far left traitors.

NO, YOU MOVE.
Old 13-08-2017, 01:11 PM   #276
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Maybe its time thousands of Brits got in boats and went and colonised Africa as the Africans don't want it and can seemingly do nothing with it or they wouldn't be coming to western lands.

I wonder what would happen if we did?

Probably shot as we reached the shores by our own far left traitors.
I think what needs to happen is that adults need to have an adult conversation about this

we need to not let the shrill insults of the race-jihadis stop us from doing that

we need to be able to question the wisdom and source of multi-culturalism and mass orchestrated immigration and then discuss and dissect the motivations behind it and what the implications of that will be

those conversations need to start happening in civilised society because if they don't then people will begin to react in less calm and reasonable ways

Old 13-08-2017, 01:28 PM   #277
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I think what needs to happen is that adults need to have an adult conversation about this

we need to not let the shrill insults of the race-jihadis stop us from doing that

we need to be able to question the wisdom and source of multi-culturalism and mass orchestrated immigration and then discuss and dissect the motivations behind it and what the implications of that will be

those conversations need to start happening in civilised society because if they don't then people will begin to react in less calm and reasonable ways
so today in the independent newspaper (which is a VERY 'liberal' paper) there is a story about the reaction of a muslim labour MP to the words of another white MP for rochdale who has said that we need to start discussing the fact that organised asian gangs are targetting white girls

The muslim MP is basically trying to shut her down because she doesn't want that converstaion to be had in public. She uses the excuse that she doesn;t want her boys of pakhistanhi heritage to be stigmatised

But how does that then protect white children from being raped?

So here is that article:
Labour MPs go to war with each other over profiling Pakistani men as sexual abusers of young white girls
'I also have two sons. Blanket racialised loaded statements like these set them up to fail'
Rob Merrick Deputy Political [email protected]_Merrick, 21 hours ago
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7890216.html

So also on that page we then have another article from that muslim MP Naz Shah titled:

We need to dispel the dangerous myth that it's only Asian men who sexually assault young women
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7890106.html

In it she says her mother was also abused by a pakisthani man but that we shouldn't stigmatise all pakisthani men
She then says that most people on the sex register are white men but that doesn't really work does it Naz because most people in the UK are white so the question to really ask is if there is disproportionate rape from a certain demographic and how could we accurately measure that when some communities are closed off and even have their own courts or internal justice?

We can ask if all cases are reported or recorded or if they are dealt with within communities or ignored by police cowed by political correctness?

So what this really boils down to at this time of brexit is whether or not we want the progressives to succeed in their REAL agenda of making white people the ethnic minority and other demographics for example muslims the majority because that is what is going to happen if we are kept in the EU which will FORCE quotas of migrants on us to push forward their globalist agenda of destroying nation states and national identity

So behind all these surface narratives and arguments and counter arguments and counter narratives the REAL question is whether or not we want to re-engineer society to make white people the minority and other demographics who have different views, values and beliefs into the majority who could then wield most democratic power over the other groups

So for example one value that islam holds is that it is acceptable for muslim men to have non muslim female slaves taken by conquest

In pakisthan there is no age of consent for brides. So that's another value we have to ask ourselves if it is compatible with our own societies values

If we are made in to the minority then one set of values can fall and another set can assert itself over the whole of society so we need to be thinking about the implications of massive shifts of demographics for example through MASS immigration

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-08-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old 13-08-2017, 03:52 PM   #278
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 04:04 PM   #279
vancity eagle

[QUOTE]
Quote:
I think it boils down to people not wanting to be an ethnic minority because in a 'democratic' system it is rule by the majority. This means that any minority will then feel politically vulnerable
Whites are 60% to 70% majority in the US, depending on how you want to classify white hispanics.

Whites are 80plus % in Western Europe and much higher in Eastern Europe

Whites are not even close to being an ethnic minority anywhere in the West.

Now you talk about minorities feeling politcally vulenerable, but aren't you and guys like Mranderson and degothia trying so hard to tell us that there is no systemic racism, no discrimination, and that we all have the same rights ? So what exactly would you be scared of in the West if you were a minority ?

Quote:
So if you look at south africa for example the power there has tipped away from white people and now white people are being murdered with little intervention from the government
Blacks are being murdered at far higher rates than white people. Is there a black genocide ? Why is the government not intervening for the far bigger problem of black murders ? People of all races get murdered in South Africa because there is a serious problem of wealth inequality. Everything is not some race problem, even though you propagandists try to make it so.

Quote:
I see it as a reaction to changes being pushed in society
I see it as insecure white people trying to maintain their supremacy, (or at least their perceived supremacy) in society.

Quote:
But isn't that exactly what you are doing?
No the ones clinging to race would be you. Giving us ad nauseum complaints about

white genocide
anti-white society
lowering white demographics
uncompatible cultures/races
white lands and white majority countries
obsessing about racial statistics for IQ and crime
obsessing about non white immigrants

and failing to call out white identity politics for what it is

How exactly is exposing this "clinging to race" You are the ones doing that.

Quote:
You are basically saying that you don't want white people to be the ethnic majority
You are basically just making stuff up. Where have I ever said such a thing ? Did not happen. I've already given you demographic statistics, and white people are not close to being the minority anywhere in the West
Quote:
Then if any white person says they don't want to be the ethnic minority you then accuse them of being a 'white supremicist'
In America, a nation of immigrants, what divine right do whites have to be the majority ? Only if one believes white people have rights over others.

Europe is a different story, but like I have pointed out they ARE the vast majority in all European countries, so what exactly is the complaint ?

Quote:
But if you want black people to be the ethnic majority because you feel politically vulnerable as a minority then doesn't that make you a 'black supremicist?'
Where did I ever say I wanted black people to be the majority ? Cant stop making up bullshit can you ?

I live in a country that has less than 1% black population. If you think I am some black supremacist who only cares about living around a black majority well you would be dead wrong.

The US has a 13% black population. I have family in the US, but I am happier in Canada. All of your assumptions you and your ilk make about me are could not be anymore wrong.

And why, when my race is less than 1% of the nation, do I not bitch and moan about things as you guys who are the vast majority in your countries ?

Put it this way. Its not succesful, secure, confident people following this alt right garbage. Its generally losers who have no sense of identity and personal accomplshment so they need to join some kind of family. Its really no different than insecure people joining cults, gangs, clubs. Its a sense of belonging to something. It would be the wrong way to seek attention.
Quote:
So you see this here is the problem for me.....when i listen to people like you i don't hear you speaking of a society where people are colour blind. When i listen to people like you i hear views that are RACE obsessed
You can project all you want, but you are the people obsessed with race, and I find it highly insulting that you project your biases and obsessions onto the people who are calling you out precicely for being race obsessed. Who were the people who complained about the Race and Immigration section being ranted ? Yes it would be those OBSESSED WITH RACE. Who always throws out statistics of crimes and IQ ? Yes it would be those OBSESSED WITH RACE. Who would be studying demographic changes and trends ? Yes it would be those OBSESSED WITH RACE.

You and your white supremacist band are the ones obsessed with race.

Quote:
and that makes me then question what kind of society you would build if you were the majority and if you would behave with tolerance towards white people or if you would be a worse tyrant then any white supremicist
Well I will never be the majority.BUt I have to ask you , if you are bitching and moaning and complaining and think everything is against you , even though you ARE THE MAJORITY, you ARE THE DOMINANT GROUP. How fucking insecure or dishonest must you be as a human being that you have to play the victim. I find it the mark of a pathetic individual.

You also claim to be a Libertarian, who believes in rugged individualism, yet you cling to this collectivist race victimization and race politics, so really you are not a Libertarian in the truest sense you are a hypocrite and actually a race authoritarian trying to maintain racial superiority and dominance. That is exactly what you fear losing and why you are fighting so hard to downplay this movement.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 13-08-2017 at 04:07 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 04:17 PM   #280
De Gothia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerFlow View Post
"They claim society is anti-white, because it is an excuse for failure"

So you disagree there isn't any agenda afoot to programme our kid's with National "shame" and "loathing" for white history? Also are you saying Western countries have been failures too, with no worldly contributions?
Vancity is doing what all ''good communists'' do, inverting reality. These miserable Commie wretches are just jealous that's all, because they're incapable of building or creating great things themselves. So they have to try and hijack and steal our Europe from us. Slurring our history and ALL the great achievements of Europeans in the process.

Obviously European culture and European heritage is such a great failure that we managed to build and maintain some of the very finest infrastructure and standard of living in human history. We're such a failure that endless millions of outsiders can't wait to live in the Nations our ancestors created, many of them risking their life's in the process to try and get here. Yes, we failed where they all succeeded. And now they''re coming here to show us all the meaning of ''success.''

European architecture, our classical art & literature, our great monuments etc etc, are actually some the very finest in living human history. Second to none. It's only in recent decades that the West has become regressive and taken a step backwards in the wrong direction. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why that is. Just a little critical thinking, and a pair of open eyes..

Last edited by De Gothia; 13-08-2017 at 04:39 PM.