Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 13-08-2017, 12:39 PM   #1
surfer12

Default Elon Musk - A neural lace on the brain may protect from dangers of AI

Elon Musk warns that the rise of artificial intelligence
is 'VASTLY' more dangerous than North Korea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-N-Korea.html

Billionaire tech mogul Elon Musk warned that advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) pose more of a threat to humanity than North Korea.

'If you're not concerned about AI safety, you should be. Vastly more risk than North Korea,' Musk wrote on Twitter Friday.

Musk, 46, posted the ominous message after a war of words between North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and President Donald Trump escalated this week.

[…]

'I don't love the idea of being a house cat, but what's the solution? I think one of the solutions that seems maybe the best is to add an AI layer,' he said. 'A third, digital layer that could work well and symbiotically' with the rest of your body.

Musk said that a 'neural lace,' a concept that proposes turning the human mind into a wireless computer-brain system, may be necessary in order to keep up with rapidly advancing AI technology.

Musk theorized that if computers become smarter than people, they will treat human beings like 'pets,' choosing to breed docile individuals and eradicate violent ones.
YouTube video: Elon Musk calls for regulation of AI before 'it's too late':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MmIJp7mVkw

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.

Last edited by surfer12; 13-08-2017 at 12:42 PM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:06 PM   #2
oz93666

So here we have musk .... acting like the truthers champion .... warning of the dangers of AI .... saying we have slipped into a 1984 nightmare surveillance system ...warning that robots will replace us .... and what does he say is the solution to all this ???....

Quote ..." I think one of the solutions that seems maybe the best is to add an AI layer,' .... 'A third, digital layer that could work well and symbiotically' with the rest of your body. ... turning the human mind into a wireless computer-brain system, may be necessary in order to keep up with rapidly advancing AI technology..."

Oh yea great idea musk ...we can trust you ...
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 01:11 PM   #3
tinfoil hat

Seems fear is the tool to be used to chip us all
Old 13-08-2017, 01:36 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I think one of the solutions that seems maybe the best is to add an AI layer,'
or you could just stop making AI...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
'A third, digital layer that could work well and symbiotically' with the rest of your body. ... turning the human mind into a wireless computer-brain system,.
so that your brain can be hacked and controlled remotely...

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 08:20 PM   #5
oneriver

He should do humanity a favour and keep his ideas to himself.

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 08:30 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

i think elon musk should get a neural lace put in his brain which is wifi enabled

then i think we should hold a hackers conference to see if we can hack his brain

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 01:23 AM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
or you could just stop making AI......
Of course that's the solution ...we don't need AI!!..

It's being pushed on humanity , there are no decisions that we need AI for...

We do need robots .....BUMB robots just smart enough to pick up my dirty socks .... make meals , do shopping and make my bed !! No Intelligence required!!!
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote