Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2016, 06:07 PM   #141
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,747
Likes: 371 (249 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveuswisdom View Post
That's not the POINT! The point is that there are no figures at ALL for actual missing children. And as the original poster pointed out, this is quite mysterious, unless you 'wake up' and have followed Dave Paulides work on the missing, and others.

The POINT is that these children are going missing, and ALL gov'ts seem to go out of their way to not publicize or allow scrutiny of this subject! If that's not obvious to you, then you're not seeing clearly.

I KNOW that this is not a coincidence. And after researching what is going on for 4 years, I've decided that nefarious interests are running things in this world, and if they are not reptilian or whatever, they are DEFINITELY Satanic. And this is quite worrisome, because I would like to DO something about it, but it's hard enough to uncover prosecutable evidence of this, when most people scoff at the whole IDEA of Satanism and ritual abuse.
I think it is you who have missed the point. There cannot be actual figures for missing children because the numbers would be changing every day. What exactly do you mean by 'missing children'? How long do they have to be missing before YOU think they shoujld be classed as missing.? I'm not trivialising the issue as it's very serious, but you need to look at all the facts. And the facts are that the number of young children, under 12, who are never seen again is quite small. The reason I know that is because I've looked at lots of websites and the figures they produce. The majority of those missing are teenagers and not young children and many have run away from care .
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2016, 02:51 PM   #142
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
lightgiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 35,680
Likes: 155 (146 Posts)
Question Worked to the Bone


A Boy in a Bush..Directed by Jesus..
Quote:
Speaking at the time in what was his first ever interview, he told us: “Yes, I was the man with the JCB that day.. Loads of earth were being taken to clear the ground for the new house...I think people were misled in thinking the child was abducted.. Could there have been an accident? I don’t think so but no one really knows what happened..“The little boy was 2 years old and the thorns in that field were as high as my waist”..Mr Barkas also revealed he had given a ­statement to police..Ben vanished on July 24, 1991, from outside his grandparents’ home on the island where he was on holiday with his family, including mum Kerry..Her dad Eddie and brother Stephen had been working for Greek friend Michaelis Kypreos ­renovating the property..Dino was clearing entrances in his digger for a new ­property nearby.. Eddie and wife Christine were later eating lunch inside with Michaelis to escape the searing heat..Stephen, 17, had left the site for the day on his scooter..Ben had been running in and out but at about 2.30pm ­Christine ­realised she hadn’t heard the boy for a few minutes and went to look for him..The search was fruitless and she had to go to the hotel where Ben’s mum had been working to break the news her son was missing...24/7/91 Moon Waxing Gibbous Visible: 96% Age: 13 days..Bones is an American crime procedural drama TV series that premiered on Fox in the US on September 13, 2005..


Konstantinos BarKas, Known as Dino..

However, the publication of Maria’s adventure, might have changed the facts for Ben (born 29 October 1989 in Sheffield)..New Moon Visible: 1% .. According to the Sunday Mirror, his mother, Carrie Nidam reports: “We always believed that Ben was kidnapped by Romas.. The Greek police was telling us that Romas don’t steal children.. Now, we know that they do.” In fact, in 1996, there was a testimony by a Greek, Antonis Betzios, who was seeking his own son in the gypsy camp in Veria. He saw a boy who looked like Ben and when he asked one of the Roma chiefs, for the child, he answered: “We took him from Kos.” Now, all the cases of lost children are open again and Ben Nidam’s parents rely on that..

A toy Car similar to the one Ben was playing with when he was last seen..Did God paint you?..
Quote:
A team of 19 South Yorkshire Police officers, forensic specialists, an archaeologist and search and rescue personnel have spent 21 days digging near the farmhouse and a second site 750m away...(21= 777) ..An "item" believed to have been in Ben's possession at the time was found during fresh searches..The family of a Greek digger driver, who police believe is responsible for toddler Ben Needham's death almost 25 years ago in Kos, are reportedly taking legal action action against his mother after she said she hoped his suspected Killer was "burning in Hell"..

When someone passes away, one of the most common phrases spoken at the ceremony or funeral is “Ashes to ashes, dust to dust”. In that context, the phrase is meant to suggest that our bodies come from the earth, and will eventually return to it.. It’s a sentiment that explains the circle of life, and helps people cope with the pain of loss and death..However, that phrase isn’t entirely true…”Dust to dust” suggests that our bodies completely disappear, but that isn’t always the case.. Sometimes, bones are found buried in the earth that have been there for thousands of years!..DINOsaurs are a diverse group of animals of the clade DINOsauria that first appeared during the Triassic period...

As many of 93 items were found during the dig..
So they have found a few items including a car with 88 on its roof etc but they have found no bones etc ???

When i was a kid, I recall leaving my toys/chopper etc outside even when i was inside..

A lot of question marks in this case, just like the Madeleine Mccann case and the thousand's of OTher case's of missing people ??? Not forgetting the thousands of people/children slaughtered in wars/disasters across the Globe..

Quote:
Ben (in Hebrew:, Son of) forms part of surnames, e.g. Abraham ben Abraham.. Bar-, "son of" in Aramaic, is also seen, e.g. Simon bar Kokhba..The Arabic "Bin" or "Ibn" , also meaning "son of" is an obvious cognate..

The central philosophy of Thelema is in two phrases from Liber AL: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" and "Love is the law, love under will." The two primary terms in these statements are "Will" and "Love", respectively.. In the Greek language, they are Thelema (Will) and Agape (Love).. Using the Greek technique of isopsephy, which applies a numerical value to each letter, the letters of each of these words sum to 93:..Minuscule 93 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), 51 (Soden), formerly known as Codex Graevii, is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, on parchment leaves..The order of books is a usual for the Greek manuscripts: Acts, Catholic epistles, Pauline epistles, and Apocalypse.. The Hebrews follows Philemon..The text is written in one column per page, 27 lines per page.. Text of Rev 1:1-5 was supplied by a later hand..It has an additional material: Life of prophets and treatise of Pseudo-Dorotheus about 12 apostles and 70 disciples of Jesus..Benben was the mound that arose from the primordial waters Nu upon which the creator god Atum settled in the creation story of the Heliopolitan form of Ancient Egyptian religion..In Greek mythology, Adikia is the goddess and personification of injustice..She is a hideous figure who is depicted being throttled by Dike, the goddess of justice, on the Cypselus Chest...
Whoever controls the Media, controls the Mind..

http://www.city93.gr/
http://biblehub.com/greek/93.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minuscule_93
http://www.ducksters.com/science/lis...uman_bones.php
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...overed-9066437
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...en-needhams-m/
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...100575&page=21A wise man once said: "There are no perfect men in the world; only perfect intentions..How did your uneducated kind ever take Jerusalem?.. So, you sold your soul to Satan, Your Grace?... https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=233
__________________
Sole dominion over the earth, going to heaven, lordship over all worlds:the fruit of stream-entry excels them...

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-10-2016 at 06:22 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 09:55 AM   #143
PathogenAlpha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 125
Likes: 32 (26 Posts)
Default

Bump.
PathogenAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2017, 09:08 AM   #144
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 626
Likes: 451 (251 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
I think it is you who have missed the point. There cannot be actual figures for missing children because the numbers would be changing every day. What exactly do you mean by 'missing children'? How long do they have to be missing before YOU think they shoujld be classed as missing.? I'm not trivialising the issue as it's very serious, but you need to look at all the facts. And the facts are that the number of young children, under 12, who are never seen again is quite small. The reason I know that is because I've looked at lots of websites and the figures they produce. The majority of those missing are teenagers and not young children and many have run away from care .
So you "know" all this for sure because you have "looked at websites"?

You "know" why there are no figures for missing children because you have seen the "facts and figures" (on websites) and they are small?

What percentage of known missing children are reported on these websites?

Can you please direct me to those websites, so I may see for myself?

How many children under 12 went missing from the Bryn Alyn Community during it's operations?
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2017, 11:32 AM   #145
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,747
Likes: 371 (249 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
So you "know" all this for sure because you have "looked at websites"?

You "know" why there are no figures for missing children because you have seen the "facts and figures" (on websites) and they are small?

What percentage of known missing children are reported on these websites?

Can you please direct me to those websites, so I may see for myself?

How many children under 12 went missing from the Bryn Alyn Community during it's operations?
Why are you responding to a post of mine from over a year ago? I haven't posted on DI for some time now and it was a sheer fluke I looked in on it today and saw your post.

You pour scorn on what I said because I looked at different websites - why? Dont expect me to remember which ones I used from over a year ago. They were probably a selection of what comes up when you google 'number of missng children UK'.

Children are reported missing every day which is why there can never be an accurate up to date figure only figures from previous years and they show that the majority reported missing are found, some very quickly and some within the year. Some are found dead, tragically. It is known that a number of young teenagers run away from care homes and some disappear without trace.

All I was trying to point out was the foolishness of taking the total number of children reported missing in one year and treating that figure as if all those children are still missing, which is what some people do. Do you have a problem with that?

I don't know how many children went missing from Bryn Alyn since I never looked at the details. Why dont you look them up?
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 07:24 AM   #146
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 626
Likes: 451 (251 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Why are you responding to a post of mine from over a year ago? I haven't posted on DI for some time now and it was a sheer fluke I looked in on it today and saw your post.

You pour scorn on what I said because I looked at different websites - why? Dont expect me to remember which ones I used from over a year ago. They were probably a selection of what comes up when you google 'number of missng children UK'.

Children are reported missing every day which is why there can never be an accurate up to date figure only figures from previous years and they show that the majority reported missing are found, some very quickly and some within the year. Some are found dead, tragically. It is known that a number of young teenagers run away from care homes and some disappear without trace.

All I was trying to point out was the foolishness of taking the total number of children reported missing in one year and treating that figure as if all those children are still missing, which is what some people do. Do you have a problem with that?

I don't know how many children went missing from Bryn Alyn since I never looked at the details. Why dont you look them up?

Exactly! - you don't know, Tha fact is the number of children reported missing is in fact a miniscule fraction of those actually missing, and has no relation to that number whatsoever.
You cannot "look up" statistics that do not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ibpk9rkEc

The destruction of Bryn Alyn Community Files

The Waterhouse Inquiry were unable to examine all the records of Bryn Alyn Community Holdings Ltd relating to children and potential witnesses due to an unfortunate fire. The fire occurred at the Pickfords Secure warehouse based at Hoole, Chester during the Inquiry was underway. This meant that files relating to potential witnesses - the children who had been resident as the Bryn Alyn homes were now gone along with care records.

"An additional problem has been the absence of any Community records of most of their residents because we were told in the course of our preliminary hearing that these records were destroyed in a fire that occurred on 25 October 1996 at a Pickfords storage depot in Hoole, near Chester. The result has been that the Tribunal's ability to trace former Community residents from outside North Wales has been limited."[31]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_..._abuse_scandal
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 01:11 PM   #147
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
rapunzel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,747
Likes: 371 (249 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Exactly! - you don't know, Tha fact is the number of children reported missing is in fact a miniscule fraction of those actually missing, and has no relation to that number whatsoever.
You cannot "look up" statistics that do not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ibpk9rkEc

The destruction of Bryn Alyn Community Files

The Waterhouse Inquiry were unable to examine all the records of Bryn Alyn Community Holdings Ltd relating to children and potential witnesses due to an unfortunate fire. The fire occurred at the Pickfords Secure warehouse based at Hoole, Chester during the Inquiry was underway. This meant that files relating to potential witnesses - the children who had been resident as the Bryn Alyn homes were now gone along with care records.

"An additional problem has been the absence of any Community records of most of their residents because we were told in the course of our preliminary hearing that these records were destroyed in a fire that occurred on 25 October 1996 at a Pickfords storage depot in Hoole, near Chester. The result has been that the Tribunal's ability to trace former Community residents from outside North Wales has been limited."[31]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_..._abuse_scandal
You claim that the num
ber of children reported missing is "a miniscule fraction of those actually missing". Since the accepted figure of those reported is around 100,000 per year then you are saying that the actul figure is in the milllions.

You castigate me for looking at official figures but just where are you getting your figures from? Recent figures say that there are over 11 million children under 18 in the UK and you are saying that several million of them are now missing?

I have already said that I know little about Bryn Alyn so there is no point discussing it with me.

Too many people are pretending that "reported missing" is the same as "going missing" - it isn't and these people know it but they still do for the shock factor.

I am not trying to diminish the seriousness of any of this but I get annoyed when people start throwing these huge figures around without any indication of where the figures came from and how valid they are.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2017, 05:25 PM   #148
PathogenAlpha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 125
Likes: 32 (26 Posts)
Default

I have been trying to get the global figures for missing children in 2016, and disturbingly there doesnt seem to be one single figure that can be produced.

I am including a pdf file of the European charity Missing Children Europe

http://missingchildreneurope.eu/Port...iew%202016.pdf


What disturbed me with this report is that the figures and info is purposely and willfully ..incoherent. In one part of the file they say that at least 250,000 kids go missing in Europe. but they give no reference for that number. then they say they received 163,786 calls concerning missing children.

Raises more questions than answers.,,
PathogenAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 01:02 PM   #149
PathogenAlpha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 125
Likes: 32 (26 Posts)
Default

And then we come to the FBI's missing persons figures for 2016;

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/...stics.pdf/view


FBI are hardcore at keep statistics. Everyone that is gone is in there somewhere. Now in the missing persons statistics for 2016, over 38.3% of those were "juvenile" aka under 18 years old. Which works out at 33,706.

There is a lot of info in there that i am struggling to .."decipher". I would welcome any feedback on the figures in the file.

Last edited by PathogenAlpha; 27-07-2017 at 01:02 PM.
Likes: (1)
PathogenAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 09:45 PM   #150
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 626
Likes: 451 (251 Posts)
Default

"Official figures" are only the reported ones officialdom has no knowledge of.

In other words, a part of a part.

Last edited by grimstock; 29-07-2017 at 06:26 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:57 AM   #151
dmckenna
Senior Member
 
dmckenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 766
Likes: 1,368 (478 Posts)
Default

The amount of kids that simply vanish is staggering enough, but a lot of the kids used in satanic rituals by V.I.P paedophile rings are from 'in camp' breeders. Therefore, the child is never known to have existed on any records.
__________________
Somewhere deep in the abyss of a conspiracy forum, a wise man once said..."Politics is for the sheeple".
Likes: (1)
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 01:34 PM   #152
PathogenAlpha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 125
Likes: 32 (26 Posts)
Default use of decommissioned military submarines for child transport

this might be off topic but i feel it has great relevance in the context that we dont have any idea how these disappeared children are transported out of sight.

then i started looking into the possibility of decommissioned military submarines. How many of these have been sold and put into private hands? and what are they being used for?! Why would you need a decommissioned military submarine in a civilian environment?

which brings me to these people....

http://www.migaloo-submarines.com/

Now at first i thought this was a James Bond villain parody/satire.

But its not. (Heres their sales pitch :https://youtu.be/7F3TgmRn1HI)

They will build these submarines and structures for you (at a price). Again , why would you needs such transport and structures in the middle of nowhere at sea?


If there are any ex-Naval people here i would appreciate some feedback on this. (EG: are decommissioned military submarines still useable for transport?)

Last edited by PathogenAlpha; 12-08-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Likes: (1)
PathogenAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:41 PM   #153
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 626
Likes: 451 (251 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathogenAlpha View Post
this might be off topic but i feel it has great relevance in the context that we dont have any idea how these disappeared children are transported out of sight.

then i started looking into the possibility of decommissioned military submarines. How many of these have been sold and put into private hands? and what are they being used for?! Why would you need a decommissioned military submarine in a civilian environment?

which brings me to these people....

http://www.migaloo-submarines.com/

Now at first i thought this was a James Bond villain parody/satire.

But its not. (Heres their sales pitch :https://youtu.be/7F3TgmRn1HI)

They will build these submarines and structures for you (at a price). Again , why would you needs such transport and structures in the middle of nowhere at sea?


If there are any ex-Naval people here i would appreciate some feedback on this. (EG: are decommissioned military submarines still useable for transport?)
You make some good points.
1 small (other) example:

The landing strip directly opposite the main entrance to Bryn Alyn Hall.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.08.../data=!3m1!1e3

There may have been many children involved who just simply vanished ( just from Bryn Alyn alone), - we shall never know the truth over just how many, nor who they were.
Most children's records from Bryn Alyn, (quite conveniently for some), were destroyed in a warehouse fire, ( on 24th October 1996) not long after William Hague announced the forthcoming "Waterhouse Inquiry", but before the Inquiry was underway.
http://chester.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Lightfoot_Street_Fire
http://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/201...ty-fire-10445/

Why had the Waterhouse Inquiry underplayed and reduced statistical data of the number of funded children affected/handled and accomodated by John Allen by some (estimated) 90%?

Were the missing statistics representative of missing children?

Excerpts from The Testimony of Andrea Davison:(The investigation she mentions is most probably resulting from the Letter from 10 Downing Street to the Home Office of June 1985 regarding corruption at Bryn Alyn,) Ref: Lost in Care, paragraph 21.115, wrongfully alleges a student wrote to the Home Office, but the letter was from 10 Downing Street, and the subject matter - corruption.
Lost In Care (pdf)
http://webarchive.nationalarchives.g.../dh_134777.pdf
It would seem that Andrea stepped on a few toes in her thoroughness.

2.2 During the course of the investigation clear links were identified between illegal arms sales, drugs trafficking, support for terrorist groups and the sale and distribution of child pornography, including snuff videos. The illegal arms trade is connected to a much larger organised criminal network. The fact that sections of the Conservative Government, the police and government agencies were involved made it more perilous and destructive to the fabric of society. No-one knew who is working for whom!

2.3 I was later to give evidence of these matters in secret to Lord Justice Scott’s Inquiry into ‘Arms to Iraq’ (Sample Documents 1 and 2)

2.4 I became involved in the investigation of child abuse in 1989 whilst carrying out a search of a suspect xxxxxxxxx premises. We found hard drugs and child pornography in video and photographic form. Some of it looked ritualistic. The suspect was involved with a company called xxxx Technology. xxxxx was engaged in research at a building connected with Bangor University. The investigation concerned tech transfer of biological weapons data to Iraq. xxxxxxxx lived close to and was associated with xxxxxx who ran the xxxxxx gym in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx following further investigation it was discovered that xxxxxxxxxx was distributing pornography on a large scale including child porn videos and highly priced snuff videos, where a child would be sexually abused and murdered on film. xxxxxxx a former mercenary was involved with another mercenary xxxxxx who had been in Angola. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe were protected by the Police and certain sections of the intelligence community for which they worked, I understand, on contract.

2.5 Following the discovery of the child porn, mentioned above I decided to run an unsanctioned parallel investigation into child pornography. This included an investigation into ‘snuff’ videos. I discovered some of the children exploited were from local children’s homes where there appeared to exist a ready supply of children.
http://macurstatement.blogspot.co.uk...1_archive.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why have the original funders of John Allen's escapades decided to retain control of the Bryn Alyn 55acre site?
Why is the property listed as "non-existent" by land registry?

Last edited by grimstock; 12-08-2017 at 07:14 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 09:49 AM   #154
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 626
Likes: 451 (251 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathogenAlpha View Post
this might be off topic but i feel it has great relevance in the context that we dont have any idea how these disappeared children are transported out of sight.

then i started looking into the possibility of decommissioned military submarines. How many of these have been sold and put into private hands? and what are they being used for?! Why would you need a decommissioned military submarine in a civilian environment?

which brings me to these people....

http://www.migaloo-submarines.com/

Now at first i thought this was a James Bond villain parody/satire.

But its not. (Heres their sales pitch :https://youtu.be/7F3TgmRn1HI)

They will build these submarines and structures for you (at a price). Again , why would you needs such transport and structures in the middle of nowhere at sea?


If there are any ex-Naval people here i would appreciate some feedback on this. (EG: are decommissioned military submarines still useable for transport?)
Great find and questions raised! Ideal for drugs traffickers too - If the company exists to make these, (and judging by the video they are not short of a bob or two) then there is indeed a market for them.
I also remember reading somewhere that children had been kidnapped since the mid 20th century in order to try and colonise Mars. Can't remember where the information came from though.

Last edited by grimstock; 13-08-2017 at 09:22 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2017, 04:42 PM   #155
PathogenAlpha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 125
Likes: 32 (26 Posts)
Default

I was going to put this video interview in the Satanism sub-forum but i feel its more pertinent in this thread.

The full interview with Ronald Bernard, the banker who was exposed to the child sacrificers (thats his claim). Could there be links to Chateau des Amerois & the Solway family?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
Likes: (1)
PathogenAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 03:30 PM   #156
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 626
Likes: 451 (251 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathogenAlpha View Post
I was going to put this video interview in the Satanism sub-forum but i feel its more pertinent in this thread.

The full interview with Ronald Bernard, the banker who was exposed to the child sacrificers (thats his claim). Could there be links to Chateau des Amerois & the Solway family?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
Yes I have studied this, and my personal opinion is that he is telling the truth.
Brave man for speaking out.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.