Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry > The Sports Bar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2018, 12:57 PM   #521
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,323
Likes: 4,582 (2,572 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
Do you ever just shut up, mate? Put a sock in it for once. I've already said it's not really about the money. I'm not going to pretend I'm over the moon about the farce of the World cup final and the result though, am I. The ref should have worn his France shirt, because he pretty much handed France that game on a silver platter. France were nothing special in this World cup, and Croatia proved that by how they dominated possession in the game. France are an overrated long ball team, who mostly rely on the pace of Mbappe to hit teams on the break from the long ball, while the other team plays the better and more attractive football. Only somebody who doesn't know how to read the game properly wouldn't see that. The same with the Belgium game really, where just one lucky set piece sent France through, while Belgium played the better football for most of the game. France were lucky winners, and not worthy winners, for me. Either Belgium or Croatia should have won this World cup, but were both robbed by the over rated and hyped up France.

As for the new camera, sure. But it would've been nice not going 500 quid light in the pocket when buying one.
You ended your post to me with a question.. why would I not respond???

Sounds like the most disappointed fans have the biggest grievances, you think the ref handed it to France, England fans think the ref gifted the Croatians. Colombian fans think the ref gifted England
Can you see a pattern here?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 01:15 PM   #522
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Firewand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,453 (1,960 Posts)
Default

England weren't gifted any penalties against Columbia, it was a clear cut penalty. So no, I don't see any real pattern in bad refereeing during the World cup. For the most part the refs and VAR got it right. You obviously wanted France to win.
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 16-07-2018 at 01:16 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 01:59 PM   #523
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,323
Likes: 4,582 (2,572 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
England weren't gifted any penalties against Columbia, it was a clear cut penalty. So no, I don't see any real pattern in bad refereeing during the World cup. For the most part the refs and VAR got it right. You obviously wanted France to win.
I wasn't arsed if France or Croatia won..
I just thought France had better calibre players and manager.
Croatia really went for it and made it an excellent game, both team attacked and defended well.
Croatia 2nd goal was fucked up but shit does happen.
I think France were worthy winners considering their performance in the tournament as a whole.
Unlike all the other favourites who flopped out and never shown up.
The France players worked hard and were rewarded.
(I'd like to see that French number 2 Pavard at united, he looks a fine right back)

Your opinion and my opinion are just that.. opinions
You nearly won a monkey, but didn't.
Perhaps an each way bet in future?

http://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/footb...eat-to-england

standard.co.uk/sport/football/worldcup/england-world-cup-match-referee-slammed-as-bias-radamel-falcao-challenges-fifa-decision-to-appoint-a3878746.html%3famp


https://www.theguardian.com/football...world-cup-2014
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 16-07-2018 at 02:02 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 02:22 PM   #524
andy1033
Senior Member
 
andy1033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,551
Likes: 1,468 (839 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Croatia 2nd goal was fucked up but shit does happen.
That was just over confidence by french keeper.


^^
Best goal ever scored in history of football, as gary neville scores an own goal for croatia in 2006.

Over confidence by french goalkeeper yesterday, and nothing more.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 16-07-2018 at 02:25 PM.
andy1033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 02:37 PM   #525
sparkplug
Senior Member
 
sparkplug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,243
Likes: 1,263 (511 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
That was just over confidence by french keeper.


^^
Best goal ever scored in history of football, as gary neville scores an own goal for croatia in 2006.

Over confidence by french goalkeeper yesterday, and nothing more.
The magic binoculars must have been set to reverse that day eh?
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 02:39 PM   #526
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,323
Likes: 4,582 (2,572 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
That was just over confidence by french keeper.


^^
Best goal ever scored in history of football, as gary neville scores an own goal for croatia in 2006.

Over confidence by french goalkeeper yesterday, and nothing more.
Would you say the same if it happened by a goal keeper playing England?

Whilst I aree with you, and think it was nothing more than a keeper howler.
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 02:46 PM   #527
andy1033
Senior Member
 
andy1033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,551
Likes: 1,468 (839 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Would you say the same if it happened by a goal keeper playing England?

Whilst I aree with you, and think it was nothing more than a keeper howler.
No, because i know, england use weapons on goalies, like france do.

Belgium team know exactly what i am talking about.

England started using weapons on goalies in 2012, like i said before. This is out and out cheating.

France last two tournaments started all these weapons on goalies.

The reason why i told people how england cheat, and how such teams like france do what they do, is for teams to adapt to it.

Using weapons on goalies, is out of order, and absolute cheating.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 02:54 PM   #528
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,323
Likes: 4,582 (2,572 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
No, because i know, england use weapons on goalies, like france do.

Belgium team know exactly what i am talking about.

England started using weapons on goalies in 2012, like i said before. This is out and out cheating.

France last two tournaments started all these weapons on goalies.

The reason why i told people how england cheat, and how such teams like france do what they do, is for teams to adapt to it.

Using weapons on goalies, is out of order, and absolute cheating.
are you not getting mixed up with horse racing?

Are these the binoculars you are talking about?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=RE0Ynt4mFps
Have you tried these yourself and can confirm their effectiveness?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 16-07-2018 at 02:59 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 02:55 PM   #529
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,523
Likes: 3,455 (2,410 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
Do you ever just shut up, mate? Put a sock in it for once. I've already said it's not really about the money. I'm not going to pretend I'm over the moon about the farce of the World cup final and the result though, am I. The ref should have worn his France shirt, because he pretty much handed France that game on a silver platter. France were nothing special in this World cup, and Croatia proved that by how they dominated possession in the game. France are an overrated long ball team, who mostly rely on the pace of Mbappe to hit teams on the break from the long ball, while the other team plays the better and more attractive football. Only somebody who doesn't know how to read the game properly wouldn't see that. The same with the Belgium game really, where just one lucky set piece sent France through, while Belgium played the better football for most of the game. France were lucky winners, and not worthy winners, for me. Either Belgium or Croatia should have won this World cup, but were both robbed by the over rated and hyped up France.

As for the new camera, sure. But it would've been nice not going 500 quid light in the pocket when buying one.
Yeah, but it's not the "World Cup Of Passing Out From The Back", it's the World Cup, and the long ball game is a sound strategy if you have the players to do it with, especially on the counter attack as France did. It may not be elegant but it can be effective. If you have a player of Mbappe's pace and skill, it's wise to use it to good effect.

In tennis there are serve volleyers and baseliners. Neither is the right way to do it (or rather, both are the right way to do it) and who wins is down to the player.

Same with football. Passing from the back is not the right way to do it, it's just one way of doing it. If you can do it like Spain did when they won the World Cup then it's a thing of sheer beauty, but I haven't seen a team before or since able to do it quite like that. So, they're all shite in comparison. Lol.

.

Last edited by white light; 16-07-2018 at 03:13 PM.
Likes: (1)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.