Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 30-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #36081
nobodyswife

After the Zombie/Cannibal Miami attack, now we have the Montreal Torso and the Ottawa Conservative's human foot...

A torso was found in a suitcase this morning in Montreal 's NDG. (Notre Dame de Grâce, at the corner of Décarie and Lucy Lane.) The very same morning a human foot was mailed to the headquarters of the Conservative Party in Ottawa....

With video: Human foot mailed to Tory HQ in Ottawa; police seek link to Montreal torso case

By Meghan Hurley, CHLOÉ FEDIO and Michelle Zilio, The Ottawa Citizen May 29, 2012 8:32 PM

OTTAWA — What seemed like a routine Canada Post delivery to the Conservative Party’s Ottawa headquarters just blocks from Parliament Hill on Tuesday morning turned out to contain a bloodied human foot.

A party staffer had started to open the blood-stained box that had been sent to the office at 130 Albert St. before police were called to investigate around 11:30 a.m.

At first, it was thought there was a human heart inside, but after the box was X-rayed, police confirmed that the gruesome content was indeed a foot.

Police wouldn’t say Tuesday night whether they found anything else in the box, nor would they describe the foot.

The package was addressed to the Conservative Party of Canada and not to a specific person, they said.

The horror was not confined to the party’s headquarters.

On Tuesday night about 8 p.m., Ottawa police were looking into another package that originated from the same location as the one with foot. Earlier in Montreal, police were combing through garbage bags and furniture left on a street in the Snowdon district, looking for body parts after a janitor discovered a human torso in a suitcase at about 10 a.m.

Mike Nadeau, 49, said he’d noticed a smell coming from the suitcase in the past few days.

“Today I noticed flies and when I looked closer I saw maggots,” Nadeau said. “I got a friend and we got some cutters because there was a little lock on the suitcase. What I saw when we opened it is hard to describe. There was no head and (the torso) was all grey.”

He said he did not believe there were any limbs attached to the torso. Nadeau backed away from suitcase quickly and called police, he said.

Ottawa police say it’s too early to tell if the cases are connected.

Meanwhile, access to the party’s headquarters was restricted after the fire department’s Hazmat team was called in to investigate the package. Firefighters took air samples in the 12th-floor office before the paramedics were allowed to enter.

About 12 people were in the office when the package was delivered, but no one was treated by paramedics after it was determined the package didn’t contain hazardous material.

Police officers guarded the main doors to the offices while major crime detectives and a coroner investigated.

Two men in white jumpsuits and masks left the building around 1:45 p.m. pushing a large barrel. Shortly before 5:30 p.m., an Ottawa police officer emerged from the building carrying a yellow plastic bag containing the package.

The Conservative party referred all inquiries to Ottawa police.

“A suspicious package was sent to our office,” was all spokesman Fred DeLorey would say to reporters.

Just before 3 p.m., a man delivered pizza to the office as two officers stood guard.

A few minutes later, Sgt. Steve Hodgson stepped into the hallway and commented on the mood inside.

“Everybody is calm. There’s no over-reaction here,” he said.

He added that the person who opened the package was also “fine.”

There are several other offices on the 12th floor, including the Hotel Association of Canada. The association’s executive assistant, Linda Crouch, said police did not inform tenants about the package. Tenants were told to remain in their offices. If they chose to leave the floor they were told they would not be allowed to return for an undetermined amount of time.

Crouch said she felt safe and that people were more worried about the weather than the package.

“The storm outside is worse than what’s going on in here,” she says.

A Tory MP who showed up later at his party’s headquarters was horrified by the discovery.

“It’s just awful,” said Brad Trost, who first learned about the incident from TV. He said it was probably someone’s “sick idea.”

“I don’t think any of us are thinking this necessarily has anything to with politics,” he said.

With files from Glen McGregor and the Montreal Gazette and Citizen News Services

[email protected]

twitter.com/meghan_hurley

© Copyright (c) The Ottawa Citizen

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Wi...#ixzz1wJDmir9d

Last edited by nobodyswife; 30-05-2012 at 01:02 AM.
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 01:39 AM   #36082
dixie d
Inactive

I notice this article in the News...

A new special relationship: Cameron holds eight conversations with Blair on how to run the country

Quote:
By Tim Shipman, Deputy Political Editor
Isn't it strange how I mention the number 8 and then I see this article.

8 to me also means these...

8 as in 81 and Japan and also 118.

I purchased those at a shop called Chiang Mai Tools just off the number 11 highway.

The name Shipman also reminds me of

Last edited by dixie d; 30-05-2012 at 02:16 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 01:47 AM   #36083
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyswife View Post
After the Zombie/Cannibal Miami attack, now we have the Montreal Torso and the Ottawa Conservative's human foot...

A torso was found in a suitcase this morning in Montreal 's NDG. (Notre Dame de Grâce, at the corner of Décarie and Lucy Lane.) The very same morning a human foot was mailed to the headquarters of the Conservative Party in Ottawa....

With video: Human foot mailed to Tory HQ in Ottawa; police seek link to Montreal torso case

By Meghan Hurley, CHLOÉ FEDIO and Michelle Zilio, The Ottawa Citizen May 29, 2012 8:32 PM

OTTAWA — What seemed like a routine Canada Post delivery to the Conservative Party’s Ottawa headquarters just blocks from Parliament Hill on Tuesday morning turned out to contain a bloodied human foot.

A party staffer had started to open the blood-stained box that had been sent to the office at 130 Albert St. before police were called to investigate around 11:30 a.m.

At first, it was thought there was a human heart inside, but after the box was X-rayed, police confirmed that the gruesome content was indeed a foot.

Police wouldn’t say Tuesday night whether they found anything else in the box, nor would they describe the foot.

The package was addressed to the Conservative Party of Canada and not to a specific person, they said.

The horror was not confined to the party’s headquarters.

On Tuesday night about 8 p.m., Ottawa police were looking into another package that originated from the same location as the one with foot. Earlier in Montreal, police were combing through garbage bags and furniture left on a street in the Snowdon district, looking for body parts after a janitor discovered a human torso in a suitcase at about 10 a.m.

Mike Nadeau, 49, said he’d noticed a smell coming from the suitcase in the past few days.

“Today I noticed flies and when I looked closer I saw maggots,” Nadeau said. “I got a friend and we got some cutters because there was a little lock on the suitcase. What I saw when we opened it is hard to describe. There was no head and (the torso) was all grey.”

He said he did not believe there were any limbs attached to the torso. Nadeau backed away from suitcase quickly and called police, he said.

Ottawa police say it’s too early to tell if the cases are connected.

Meanwhile, access to the party’s headquarters was restricted after the fire department’s Hazmat team was called in to investigate the package. Firefighters took air samples in the 12th-floor office before the paramedics were allowed to enter.

About 12 people were in the office when the package was delivered, but no one was treated by paramedics after it was determined the package didn’t contain hazardous material.

Police officers guarded the main doors to the offices while major crime detectives and a coroner investigated.

Two men in white jumpsuits and masks left the building around 1:45 p.m. pushing a large barrel. Shortly before 5:30 p.m., an Ottawa police officer emerged from the building carrying a yellow plastic bag containing the package.

The Conservative party referred all inquiries to Ottawa police.

“A suspicious package was sent to our office,” was all spokesman Fred DeLorey would say to reporters.

Just before 3 p.m., a man delivered pizza to the office as two officers stood guard.

A few minutes later, Sgt. Steve Hodgson stepped into the hallway and commented on the mood inside.

“Everybody is calm. There’s no over-reaction here,” he said.

He added that the person who opened the package was also “fine.”

There are several other offices on the 12th floor, including the Hotel Association of Canada. The association’s executive assistant, Linda Crouch, said police did not inform tenants about the package. Tenants were told to remain in their offices. If they chose to leave the floor they were told they would not be allowed to return for an undetermined amount of time.

Crouch said she felt safe and that people were more worried about the weather than the package.

“The storm outside is worse than what’s going on in here,” she says.

A Tory MP who showed up later at his party’s headquarters was horrified by the discovery.

“It’s just awful,” said Brad Trost, who first learned about the incident from TV. He said it was probably someone’s “sick idea.”

“I don’t think any of us are thinking this necessarily has anything to with politics,” he said.

With files from Glen McGregor and the Montreal Gazette and Citizen News Services

[email protected]

twitter.com/meghan_hurley

© Copyright (c) The Ottawa Citizen

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Wi...#ixzz1wJDmir9d
I wonder if there might be a link to
Quote:
Michael Mackintosh Foot, FRSL, PC (23 July 1913 – 3 March 2010) was a British Labour Party politician, journalist and author, who was a Member of Parliament (MP) from 1945 to 1955 and from 1960 until 1992. He was deputy leader of the Labour Party from 1976 to 1980, and later became the Leader of the Opposition from 1980 to 1983.

Quote:
The Mackintosh or Macintosh (abbreviated as mac or mack) is a form of waterproof raincoat, first sold in 1824, made out of rubberised fabric. The Mackintosh is named after its Scottish inventor Charles Macintosh, though a letter k is added by many writers (this variant spelling "Mackintosh" is now standard).
Raincoat to me here means one called a Danko and when I put Danko into Google I get
Quote:
Richard Clare "Rick" Danko (December 29, 1942 – December 10, 1999) was a Canadian musician and singer, best known as a member of The Band.
Quote:
The third of four sons, Danko was born in Green's Corners, Ontario, a farming community outside of the town of Simcoe, to a musical family of Ukrainian descent.
I also wonder if there is any link from Torso to
Quote:
A major expansion occurred in the mid-20th century when the Dounreay nuclear power plant was established at Dounreay,[5] 9 miles (14 km) to the west of the town.
Is there also any link to

Last edited by dixie d; 30-05-2012 at 02:09 AM.
Old 30-05-2012, 01:53 AM   #36084
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie d View Post
I'm not a druggie and never have been, (I've taken drugs given to me by Doctors that I am told will help me in sickness), so I can only assume I'm being drugged without my knowledge, because I'm burning from the inside out, it's the same with these Teeth. It seems to me that in this Orwellian world that everything is back to front, because even when you try to be kind and help people you are punished for it. Why I'm being treated like this I don't know, it certainly is a strange world, and a strange existence.

Another thing that cooks from the inside out is a Microwave oven - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia by the use of Microwave - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know that does sound a lot like the way Hiroshima survivors described some of the victims of radiation:

Quote:
A stranger did find her and managed to bring her back to her parent’s house. She described a scene that could have been out of a horror movie. On the way to her house, she had seen hundreds of people moving like zombies, away from the epicenter of the bomb. Their skin melted away as they walked, to reveal flesh and bones.
http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/48...nuclear-world/
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 02:20 AM   #36085
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
You know that does sound a lot like the way Hiroshima survivors described some of the victims of radiation:

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/48...nuclear-world/
Well, to me it's obvious they don't need to use a bomb to get the same effect, they cook you from the inside out, and is that Cook as in Fuck you from the inside out? Anything that generates heat will Cook you, because at he end of the day you are only Meat. I wonder why they target certain people? You must be seen as a Threat as in Death Threat, I wonder what sort of Threat I am to anyone?

I find it strange how this Matrix works because in the article it mentions Suitcase. When I put your user name into Google I get the Wiki page
Quote:
Samson of Dol was present at an encounter between a small dragon-like creature (known as "La Guivre") and a priest. Samson had come to visit Saint Suliao with an entourage of followers.
I just wonder if there is a link from Samson to my Suitcase?

Quote:
The Samsonite Corporation makes luggage with its products ranging from large suitcases to small toiletries bags and briefcases. It was started in Denver, Colorado, USA in 1910 by[1]Jesse Shwayder, as the Shwayder Trunk Manufacturing Company. Shwayder named one of his initial cases "Samson", after the Biblical strongman, and began using the trademark Samsonite in 1941. The company changed its name to Samsonite in 1966. For many years, a subsidiary, Samsonite Furniture Co., made folding chairs and card tables in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
Quote:
Beginning in 1961, Samsonite manufactured and distributed Lego building toys for the North American market under licence from the Danish parent firm. A licensing dispute ended the arrangement in the U.S. in 1972, but Samsonite remained the distributor in Canada until 1986.
Quote:
This was part of an overall company expansion into toy manufacturing in the 1960s that was abandoned in the 1970s. The Shwayder family sold the company to Beatrice Foods in 1973.
Suitcase and Lego to me also means the Bamboo Bar here in Chiang Mai, it also means a guy named Geoff and Heathrow Airport, as in Denver. Samsonite will also link to my mothers house where I also left a Samsonite Briefcase. Brief could link to a few things, is there any link to Snicker Bars? and Tesco?

Quote:
In July 2005, tens of thousands of Snickers and Mars Bars were removed from New South Wales store shelves due to a series of threatening letters which resulted in fears that the chocolate bars had been poisoned.[10] Mars received letters from an unidentified individual indicating that he planned to plant poisoned chocolate bars on store shelves. The last letter he sent included a Snickers bar contaminated with a substance which was later identified as rat poison.
Geoff was also messing with Rat Poison.

I've just been altering the Gears again on this bike that my wife altered, I've also been playing with device that records speed etc, but one thing I had to do was alter the time. The device is called a Cats Eye and when I put that into Google the first page that came up was
You also have
Is there also any link to Percy Thrower?
Quote:
This term is peculiar to East Anglia, where Percy’s father worked as a gardener at Bawdsey Manor, Suffolk, before moving to Horwood House near Bletchley (now part of Milton Keynes) in Buckinghamshire as head gardener.

Quote:
Bletchley is best known for Bletchley Park, the headquarters of Britain's World War II codebreaking organisation, now a museum.

Quote:
The high-level intelligence produced at Bletchley Park, codenamed Ultra, provided crucial assistance to the Allied war effort.
It's only an observation, I wouldn't know if it means anything.

Last edited by dixie d; 30-05-2012 at 04:38 AM.
Old 30-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #36086
dixie d
Inactive

The girl with the golden touch: Poised Kate is centre of attention as she recycles Jubilee lunch outfit for her first Palace garden party

Quote:
She joined the Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall, and the Queen for tea and cakes with 8,000 guests within the grounds of the royal residence as the family prepares for this weekend's Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
I'm noticing the Number 8 quite a bit now, there is also a lot of Pink in the article. I also notice they use the name Pumps instead of Shoes.

I don't know if it means anything.

Last edited by dixie d; 30-05-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 30-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #36087
cori

The men from the Miami face eater case are identified.
The cannibals name was RUDY EUGENE
and the eaten up victim is RONALD POPPO
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #36088
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post
The men from the Miami face eater case are identified.
The cannibals name was RUDY EUGENE
and the eaten up victim is RONALD POPPO
Is there any link to Poppo of Grapfeld?
Is there also any link to Eugene Oregon

You also have Eugene
There is also a film called
Rudy Ruettiger

Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger dressed in his #45 for the Georgia Tech game

I don't know if there are any links.

Last edited by dixie d; 30-05-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old 30-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #36089
nobodyswife

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie d View Post

The girl with the golden touch: Poised Kate is centre of attention as she recycles Jubilee lunch outfit for her first Palace garden party

I'm noticing the Number 8 quite a bit now, there is also a lot of Pink in the article. I also notice they use the name Pumps instead of Shoes.

I don't know if it means anything.
And why is Camilla walking around with the very same see-through clear plastic umbrella that she carried around last week in Canada ?

And why does the queen look so frustrated ?

When you look at the photos it looks like the UGLY HAT FESTIVAL My God where do they buy those ? Awful. Kate always wears hats that cover one of her eyes.
Old 30-05-2012, 11:19 AM   #36090
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Oldest marathon runner at Edinburgh Marathon Festival

The world's oldest marathon runner is set to join more than 27,000 people taking part in the 10th Edinburgh Marathon Festival.

Fauja Singh, 101, retired from running full marathons following his eighth marathon in London in April but he will be taking part in the Edinburgh relay.

As well as the relay, there will be a full 26 mile marathon, a half marathon, a 10K, a 5K, and junior races.

It is the biggest running event in Scotland.

It is second only to London in UK marathon size.

This year's Edinburgh marathon features a line up of some of the finest athletes in the world.
Edinburgh Marathon Almost 30,000 runners have been taking part in the two-day marathon festival

Among those on the start line will be Zachary Kihara, 33, of Kenya who holds the course record, crossing the finish line in 2:15:46.

Since the Edinburgh Marathon started in 2003 it has had an economic impact of more than £25m for the Scottish capital and has helped raise more than £30m for hundreds of charities.

Together with the Edinburgh Marathon's official charity Macmillan Cancer Support and hundreds of other charities the 10th anniversary organisers are hoping to break all previous records and raise more than £4.5m in 2012.

Neil Kilgour, Edinburgh Marathon Festival race director, said: "It's hard to believe that a decade has gone by since our first event in 2003 but we're delighted that we have developed into one of the UK's and Scotland's major running occasions.

"Edinburgh Marathon Festival has it all - a great city that acts as a stunning backdrop to the event's proceedings and a programme of races that means that everyone is catered for from children to marathon veterans.

"We're looking forward to a great 10th birthday and welcoming back the thousands of runners who've supported the event over the years plus the thousands who will be joining us for the first time."

Automotive-style miniature relay, dust cover is taken off

Quote:
Marathon was a candy bar consisting of eight inches of braided chocolate and caramel. It was manufactured by Mars Inc and first sold in the United States in August 1973. The bright red packaging contained a ruler with inch markings on the reverse demonstrating that it was as long as it claimed. (The length was the result of its braided shape; it did not weigh more than standard candy bars.) It was discontinued in October 1981. Note: There was also a 15" version of The Marathon Bar sold in Southern California at local 7/11 stores and at Michael's Pharmacy in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania. These had the 15" ruler on the back of the red wrapper.

Television commercials of the era feature John Wayne's son Patrick as Marathon John who would regularly confront villain Quick Claude.

Another braided caramel and chocolate bar available from Cadbury is the Curly Wurly. While these are commonplace in their native UK (as well as Australia), aside from specialty import stores (and World Market) Curly Wurly bars are not widely available in the U.S.

Zecharia Stichin
Quote:
Zecharia Sitchin (July 11, 1920 – October 9, 2010[1]) was an Azerbaijani-born American author of books proposing an explanation for human origins involving ancient astronauts.
Is there any link from Sitch to Stitch? Stitch and Stitch-Up as in Needles?

July 11 and 7/11

Just my observations, I'll look into the article a bit more.

Last edited by dixie d; 30-05-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Old 30-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #36091
nobodyswife

After the human foot sent to the Conservative Party Headquarter on Albert street in Ottawa, police finds a human hand at the Main Post Office in Ottawa but refuses to say to whom it was sent...

Police found a human hand at the Ottawa Postal Terminal Tuesday night, hours after a bloody foot was delivered to the Conservative party’s Ottawa headquarters just blocks from Parliament Hill.

From the Ottawa Citizen:

Police find another human body part in package in Ottawa

Human foot mailed to Tory HQ; police seek link to Montreal torso case By Meghan Hurley, CHLOÉ FEDIO and Michelle Zilio, The Ottawa Citizen May 29, 2012

Ottawa police were still trying to understand what they were dealing with, even as detectives in Montreal combed through a crime scene where a torso was found in a suitcase in that city’s Snowdon district.

Police discovered the second package, sent from the same origin as the package sent to Tory headquarters containing the foot, Tuesday evening. Officers carried out the second package from the huge Riverside Drive terminal in a brown paper bag, which they X-rayed before they opened it to find the hand.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Po...#ixzz1wLZrUG8h

The Conservative Party of Canada is located in the VARETTE building at 130 Albert street:

From wikimapia:

Varette Building
130 Albert Street
OTTAWA, ON K1P 5G4

Built: 1970 (renovated 1994)
Storeys: 20 Height: 85 m

Major tenants include the embassies of:

Albania - Suite 302
Belarus - Suite 600
Bolivia - Suite 416
Bosnia & Herzegovina - Suite 805
The Dominican Republic - Suite 418
Guatemala - Suite 1010
Haiti - Suite 1409
Ireland - Suite 1105
Lesotho - Suite 1820
Lithuania - Suite 204
Macedonia - Suite 1006
Panama - Suite 300
Peru - Suite 1901
The Philippines - Suite 606
Uruguay - Suite 1905

The Varette building also has the BLUE GARDENIA cafeteria.

http://www.wikimapia.org/5100482/Varette-Building

Last edited by nobodyswife; 30-05-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Old 30-05-2012, 12:01 PM   #36092
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
After the human foot sent to the Conservative Party Headquarter on Albert street in Ottawa, police finds a human hand at the Main Post Office in Ottawa but refuses to say to whom it was sent...

Police found a human hand at the Ottawa Postal Terminal Tuesday night, hours after a bloody foot was delivered to the Conservative party’s Ottawa headquarters just blocks from Parliament Hill.

From the Ottawa Citizen:

Police find another human body part in package in Ottawa

Human foot mailed to Tory HQ; police seek link to Montreal torso case By Meghan Hurley, CHLOÉ FEDIO and Michelle Zilio, The Ottawa Citizen May 29, 2012

Ottawa police were still trying to understand what they were dealing with, even as detectives in Montreal combed through a crime scene where a torso was found in a suitcase in that city’s Snowdon district.

Police discovered the second package, sent from the same origin as the package sent to Tory headquarters containing the foot, Tuesday evening. Officers carried out the second package from the huge Riverside Drive terminal in a brown paper bag, which they X-rayed before they opened it to find the hand.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Po...#ixzz1wLZrUG8h
Body parts could also mean Panels. Snowdon to me means
It could also mean a guy named Jimmy Snowdon. It also means the guy I knew named Wayne. Riverside to me also means The Riverside Restaurant here in Chiang Mai and Marathon.

Last edited by dixie d; 30-05-2012 at 12:02 PM.
Old 30-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #36093
dixie d
Inactive

Chess championship braced for 'Armageddon' decider game

Quote:
The pair will now play a number of short matches, then what is called an "Armageddon" game if no winner emerges.

It will be played behind glass and watched by an audience on a big screen.

India's Anand has been champion since 2007. His challenger is the Israeli Gelfand, who is ranked 20th in the world.
This reminds me of War Games

Quote:
The computer concludes that nuclear warfare is "a strange game"; having discovered the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction ("WINNER: NONE"), therefore "the only winning move is not to play." Joshua then offers to play "a nice game of chess", and relinquishes control of NORAD and the missiles.
Mutually Assured Destruction.

I wonder if there is any link to Madness (band)
Quote:
The core of the band formed as The North London Invaders in 1976, and included Mike Barson (Monsieur Barso) on keyboards and vocals, Chris Foreman (Chrissy Boy) on guitar and Lee Thompson (Kix) on saxophone and vocals.
The North London Invaders reminds me of
Quote:
In literature, Woking is where the Martians first land in H. G. Wells' science fiction novel The War of the Worlds. In music, "Town Called Malice" was written about Woking by Paul Weller and recorded by his band, The Jam. The song reached No. 1 in the UK Charts.
So, I'd imagine a link to
Quote:
Although the match was level at 6-6, Anand defeated Gelfand in the rapid playoff games to maintain the world title.
Quote:
Boris Gelfand was born in Minsk, Belarussian SSR on 24 June 1968. In 1998, he emigrated to Israel and settled in Rishon LeZion, where he became Israel's top ranking chess player.
Israel Gelfand
I think there is something about an the the number 19 and Vacuum.

I don't know if it means anything, It's just my observation.

Last edited by dixie d; 30-05-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old 30-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #36094
nobodyswife

Something about a hand drawned heart on body parts' packages...

Police confirm second body part found

By Daniel Proussalidis , Doug Hempstead ,QMIAgency
First posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 02:51 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 08:32 AM EDT

From the Ottawa Sun (parts removed)

Sources told QMI Agency an "alert postal worker" at a Canada Post sorting centre in Ottawa noticed the package containing the foot because of its markings and a putrid stench.

Maxwell wouldn't confirm the markings were a hand-drawn heart.

read more:
http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/05/29/...ative-party-hq
Old 30-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #36095
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Something about a hand drawned heart on body parts' packages...

Police confirm second body part found

By Daniel Proussalidis , Doug Hempstead ,QMIAgency
First posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 02:51 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 08:32 AM EDT

From the Ottawa Sun (parts removed)

Sources told QMI Agency an "alert postal worker" at a Canada Post sorting centre in Ottawa noticed the package containing the foot because of its markings and a putrid stench.

Maxwell wouldn't confirm the markings were a hand-drawn heart.

read more:
http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/05/29/...ative-party-hq
I think there could be a link to
Quote:
The tower was commissioned by the General Post Office (GPO). Its primary purpose was to support the microwave aerials then used to carry telecommunications traffic from London to the rest of the country, as part of the British Telecom microwave network.
Also these pictures...

Model of BT Tower in Legoland Windsor

Last edited by dixie d; 30-05-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 30-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #36096
tintin

Houla, Israel, Maher and Zorro. I

Houla massacre

HOULA massacre SYRIA. 108 dead.

Hula Hoop

The HOULA MASSACRE and the HULA HOOP.
A HULA HOOP means a circle of 360 degrees. (666)
36 = 18 + 18. (108 dead in HOULA)

Hula: Hawaii

Quote:
Hula is a dance form accompanied by chant (oli) or song (mele). It was developed
in the Hawaiian Islands by the Polynesians who originally settled there.
HULA means HAWAII and hence OBAMA

Hula Hope

Honolulu
Houla

OBAMA from HONOLULU.

Houlalula

Wiki pic ASSAD and LULA

911 was on the 36th birthday of President ASSAD of SYRIA

Obama-Assad: 36.000

OBAMA born 4 AUGUST 1961.
ASSAD born 11 SEPTEMBER 1965.
4 August 1961-11 september 1965 is a 1500 day period.
1500 days have 36.000 hours.
LARRY SILVERSTEIN born on day 150. (3600 hours)

Quote:
The biggest town in the Houla Region has about 38,000
inhabitants and is called Houla or Kafr Laha
Biggest town in the HOULA region has about 38.000 inhabitants.
Brings us to nr 38, FORD

Ford: Day 360

GERALD FORD died on day 360 of the year
The 38.000 link also leads to FACEBOOK and
the MARK of the BEAST. (FACEBOOK IPO, 38 dollar)

Sucker
Zucker

The HULA HOOP and the HUDSUCKER PROXY

Quote:
The Hudsucker Proxy tells the story of a mail room clerk who is installed
as president of a manufacturing company and invents the hula hoop.
A PRESIDENT and the HULA HOOP.
President OBAMA and President ASSAD

TOM ROBBINS plays President Norville Barnes

Robbins: Sweden

TIM ROBBINS born on 16 OCTOBER, same as LOREEN,
the SWEDISH winner of the Song contest

ROBBINS links to MICHELLE ROBINSON
and the PM of SWEDEN born on the same date OBAMA
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #36097
tintin

Houla, Israel, Maher and Zorro. II

Reinfeldt-Assad: 38 days

ASSAD born 38 days after REINFELDT.
(And again the FACEBOOK, HOULA and FORD link)

TIM ROBBINS was 21 years the partner of SUSAN SARANDON

Sarandon: Beast

SARANDON born 4 OCTOBER (BEAST day) in the year '46.
46 is the code of SWEDEN

On the HULA HOOP page you
see this as the main pic

Promises Promises

Hal David

HAL DAVID wrote the lyrics of the musical PROMISES PROMISES

Hal David: Houla massacre

HOULA MASSACRE was on Friday 25 MAY, on
the 91st birthday of HAL DAVID

BURT BACHARACH wrote the music of PROMISES PROMISES

Burt Bacherach: Pepper

BACHERACH was married to ANGIE DICKINSON. (PEPPER ANDERSON)

The LUCK of PEPPER SHANNON was the
372nd episode of BONANZA.
LOREEN won with 372 points

SALT and PEPPER and Dmitry SALITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post
the recently discussed bath-tub deaths
and Mrs. Zuckerberg,who met Mark Zuckerberg in the line in front of the bath-room.
I just read, the hungry and naked Miami MacArthur face-eater
was on LSD. The police said, its a drug called BATH SALT and makes the druggie burn inside out.

Dickinson: 372 and 273

DICKINSON born on day 273.
That's 372 reversed, the number of points for SWEDEN.
Angie Dickinson starring in this one

Reagan

Final movie RONALD REAGAN, nr 40.
The daughter of ANGIE DICKINSON and BACHARACH
committed SUICIDE at 40

REAGAN played BROWNING in the movie
and DICKINSON born as Angeline BROWN

Movie is a remake of this one

Lancaster is "Swede" Anderson

That's both a link to SWEDEN and PEPPER ANDERSON.
SWEDEN means ABBA and hence BENNY ANDERSSON and STIG ANDERSON

BURT LANCASTER born on BALFOUR day

JOHN CASSAVETES starring in the REAGAN movie as Johnny NORTH..
NORTH anagram THORN (Antichrist) and CASSAVETES
also played GUY WOODHOUSE, spouse of MIA FARROW in ROSEMARY's BABY

NORTH and REAGAN in one movie

North: Iran

OLIVER NORTH means the IRAN Contra scandal under REAGAN

Now back to that Daughter of ANGIE DICKINSON
and BURT BACHARACH. She suffered from ASPERGER syndrome.
It was named after Austrian HANS ASPERGER
Old 30-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #36098
tintin

Houla, Israel, Maher and Zorro. III

Asperger: Iran Attack

HANS ASPERGER born on day 49 (IRAN attack numer)
and dead on 21 OCTOBER, birthday BIBI NETANYAHU,
who wants to attack IRAN

ASPERGER born and dead in VIENNA.
EYES WIDE SHUT based on a VIENESE story.
AJAX won it's last European trophy in VIENNA

Now back to PROMISES PROMISES.
There is another PROMISES PROMISES

Mansfield Nude

Quote:
It was the first Hollywood motion picture release of the sound
era to feature a mainstream star—Jayne Mansfield—in the nude.
First mainstream star NUDE.

Nude

EMPEROR OBAMA has no clothes. He is NUDE

Andersen: Obama

The EMPEROR has NO CLOTHES comes from HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN.
OBAMA born 4 AUGUST, ANDERSEN died 4 AUGUST.

Pretty soon we will see a NUDE EMPEROR OBAMA when
the Dollar and the financial system will collapse.
(When IRAN is attacked)

Napoleon

Movie released on the birthday of NAPOLEON.
NAPOLEON means WATERLOO and hence ABBA and SWEDEN

The SWEDEN victory was one day after the HOULA massacre
LOREEN was born in STOCKHOLM.

Mansfield: Stockholm

Wiki has MANSFIELD in STOCKHOLM
Was for the premiere of this movie

Napoleon

Director FRANK TASHLIN died 5 MAY, same as NAPOLEON.
(France is FRANK-reich in German and FRANK-rijk in Dutch)

Holm is Napoleon

Holm is Napoleon

HOLM is NAPOLEON again....

Holm is Napoleon

HOLM plays NAPOLEON 3 times.
NAPOLEON and LOVE was a TV series

BILLIE WHITELAW played JOSEPHINE de BEAUHARNAIS in NAPOLEON and LOVE
Old 30-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #36099
tintin

Houla, Israel, Maher and Zorro. IV

Billie Whitelaw

BILLIE WHITELAW plays the nanny of DAMIEN THORN.
THORN born on 6 JUNE and WHITELAW born on 6 JUNE

Josephine: Kennedy

JOSEPHINE DE BEAUHARNAIS died 29 MAY, birthday JOHN F. KENNEDY

Napoleon: Kennedy

ROBERT VAUGHN as NAPOLEON SOLO.
KENNEDY died on the 31st birthday VAUGHN

TERRY GILLIAM directed TIME BANDITS (with HOLM as NAPOLEON)
and GILLIAM also born 22 NOVEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
Was reading this today, mildly interesting article on cyberwarfare, with lots of fiery key words:

Iran 'finds fix' for sophisticated Flame malware

Quote:
Iran says it has developed tools that can defend against the sophisticated cyber attack tool known as Flame.

The country is believed to have been hit hard by the malicious programme which infiltrates networks in order to steal sensitive data.

Security companies said Flame, named after one of its attack modules, is one of the most complex threats ever seen.

Iran says its home-grown defence could both spot when Flame is present and clean up infected PCs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18253331

But look at the picture enclosed with the article:

FROG -- so another FROG -IRAN link.

FROG.......
Mmm, yeah, that's quite interesting....
KERMIT the FROG and IRAN

Ajax: Froger

RENE FROGER is a prominent Dutch singer from Amsterdam and
a fanatic AJAX fan.

Froger and Natasja

RENE FROGER is married to NATASJA.
(NATAS = SATAN)

Father of RENE FROGER was a singer as well.
Here is that JAN FROGER and his spouse MIEN

Froger: Israel

ISRAEL born on the 6th birthday of JAN FROGER

Flame

7 Flames

The C.O.A. of ISRAEL means 7 FLAMES of the MENORAH

Quote:
Emblem of Israel
Armiger State of Israel
Adopted 10 February 1949
The emblem of ISRAEL adopted on day 41.
(666 building, 41 floors)

Quote:
Its discovery was announced on 28 May 2012 by MAHER Center
of Iranian National Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT),
Kaspersky Lab and CrySyS Lab
of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Discovery of FLAME announced on 28 MAY, by MAHER (Iran)
Kaspersky (Russia) and CrySyS lab, (Hungary)

28 MAY is an important date here
Old 30-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #36100
tintin

Houla, Israel, Maher and Zorro. V

Fleming: Flame

Discovery of FLAME announced on the 104th
birthday of IAN FLEMING.
The 7 FLAMES of the MENORAH and FLEMING means 007

Flame: Fleming

the 2012 ZION Olympics will end on 12 AUGUST, 48 years
after IAN FLEMING died.

FLEMING died in '64 and ISRAEL celebrated it's 64th birthday this year.
JAMES BOND = MOSSAD

Flame: Israel

Hip hop artist FLAME born 16 SEPTEMBER 1981,
on the 16th birthday GAL FRIDMAN, the only OLYMPIC GOLD medal
winner for ISRAEL

Quote:
2004 Flame

First studio album
Sold over 98,000
Released: October 12, 2004
FLAME's debut album sold over 98.000. (code of IRAN)
Released on 12 OCTOBER, day of the BRIGHTON bombing.
IRAN BARKLEY in BRIGHTON Beach on wiki

Quote:
Iran's National Computer Emergency Response Team (Maher) said in a statement
that the detection and clean-up tool was finished in early May
MAHER, IRAN and FLAME

Bill Maher: America

BILL MAHER (Jewish) born on 20 JANUARY, American Inauguration day

Maher: Politically incorrect

Maher hosted POLITICALLY INCORRECT for 8 years.

Quote:
Maher has been a critic of 9/11 conspiracy theories. On October 19, 2007, Maher
confronted several 9/11 truthers and had them ejected from his show
audience after they interrupted the live show numerous times by
calling out from the audience.
When it comes to 911, the POLITICALLY INCORRECT BILL MAHER
is suddenly very POLITICALLY CORRECT.

Israel = Is Real

On the wiki pic of REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER
you see the number 254, 36 and again 25.04 at the end.
11 SEPTEMBER is on day 254

Quote:
It originates from Studio 33 ("The Bob Barker Studio")
at CBS Television City in Los Angeles
REAL TIME with MAHER oringinates from the BOB BARKER studios.
(IRAN BARKLEY link)

Here is that BOB BARKER

Barker: Gideon

BOB BARKER was married to DOROTHY Jo GIDEON. (till her death)
DOROTHY means FRANK BAUM, dead on the birrthsday IRAN BARKLEY

MAHER, BARKER and GIDEON....

Gideon

That's again the MOSSAD link to JAMES BOND, MOSSAD agent

Munich revenge: Bauer

Movie about the revenge of the MUNICH massacre.
Again the OLYMPIC FLAME link.
MUNICH OLYMPICS ended 11 SEPTEMBER

STEVEN BAUER starring

Bauer

The ROTHSCHILDS were the BAUERS