Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 18-10-2017, 01:07 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Transexuals dressed as deamons teaching UK children

Epic rant from Alex Jones , as he covers a new trend in US and Europe . Transexuals dressed as alien deamons teaching classes for 5 year olds ....

http://

Last edited by oz93666; 18-10-2017 at 01:11 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 01:13 AM   #2
truth seeker 09

Alex Jones ranting as a Bon Iver folk song.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 18-10-2017 at 02:49 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 01:14 AM   #3
the apprentice

Its never too late to,

the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 07:54 AM   #4
getagrip
Forum Advisor

Talking

~ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~ ***

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 11:19 AM   #5
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

It's a great argument from Alex, but when he behaves that way (like a nutter) it stops being valid.

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 11:29 AM   #6
getagrip
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
It's a great argument from Alex, but when he behaves that way (like a nutter) it stops being valid.
That's what I thought. Good points, bad delivery. Can you imagine if David carried on like that?

Looks like AJ could do with a holiday.

~ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~ ***

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 11:45 AM   #7
oz93666

I guess the two posts above are referring to the video I posted ...

He does get excited ... isn't it a subject you should get excited , angry about ... if you report all that in a calm measured way it communicates to the audience everything is fine .. if you shout it might stir some parents into action ...

He's frustrated , he knows 99.99% of parents will do nothing , have too many other things going on in their lives ... people shouting and getting angry is the last thing the NWO wants.

Oh ... I nearly forgot the the main selling point .... His delivery is Hilarious ...making what is a rather heavy subject , watchable ....

He knows what he's doing , viewing figures show he's the biggest out there.

Last edited by oz93666; 18-10-2017 at 11:54 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #8
surfer12

An amazing demon drag queen has entertained children in Michelle Obama’s library

Pink News (a gay magazine that doesn't represent all gay people)

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/10/17...bamas-library/

Quote:
A demon drag queen has entertained children at the Michelle Obama public library.

The library in Long Beach, California, invited a drag queen replete in glorious red-tipped horns to read stories to the delighted kids.

The guest of honour was wonderful queen Xochi Mochi, whose bold outfit choice wowed attendees.

A colourful poster was made for the event, which was advertised as “Drag Queen Story Hour”.

Drag Queen Story Hour aims to give young children “glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models,” according to the programme’s website.

As you can probably imagine, some people weren’t happy with the event.

And they took to Twitter to express their opinions on the unconventional reading.

However, many people were thrilled to see inclusivity being promoted amongst young people.

And they posted their positive posts to make sure their voices were heard.

The Drag Queen Story Hour site explains that the event “captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood”.

“In spaces like this, kids are able to see people who defy rigid gender restrictions and imagine a world where people can present as they wish, where dress up is real.

The programme “happens regularly in LA, New York, and San Francisco, and events are popping up all over the world!”

Xochi Mochi also posted about the event, saying: “It was one of the best experiences I’ve been given as a drag queen.

“It’s so important to have representation and normalise all the letters in LGBTQIA+ in everyday lives.

“I saw so many excited faces it filled my heart with so much joy and hope to come back again soon!”

The event was part of a collaboration between the Long Beach Public Library, the LGBTQ Center of Long Beach, the Genders and Sexualities Alliance Network and the LGBTQ nonprofit Imperial Court of Long Beach.

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.

Last edited by surfer12; 18-10-2017 at 12:59 PM.
surfer12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 02:31 PM   #9
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
An amazing demon drag queen has entertained children in Michelle Obama’s library

Pink News (a gay magazine that doesn't represent all gay people)

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/10/17...bamas-library/

Quote:
A demon drag queen has entertained children at the Michelle Obama public library.

The library in Long Beach, California, invited a drag queen replete in glorious red-tipped horns to read stories to the delighted kids.

The guest of honour was wonderful queen Xochi Mochi, whose bold outfit choice wowed attendees.

A colourful poster was made for the event, which was advertised as “Drag Queen Story Hour”.

Drag Queen Story Hour aims to give young children “glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models,” according to the programme’s website.

As you can probably imagine, some people weren’t happy with the event.

And they took to Twitter to express their opinions on the unconventional reading.

However, many people were thrilled to see inclusivity being promoted amongst young people.

And they posted their positive posts to make sure their voices were heard.

The Drag Queen Story Hour site explains that the event “captures the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood”.

“In spaces like this, kids are able to see people who defy rigid gender restrictions and imagine a world where people can present as they wish, where dress up is real.

The programme “happens regularly in LA, New York, and San Francisco, and events are popping up all over the world!”

Xochi Mochi also posted about the event, saying: “It was one of the best experiences I’ve been given as a drag queen.

“It’s so important to have representation and normalise all the letters in LGBTQIA+ in everyday lives.

“I saw so many excited faces it filled my heart with so much joy and hope to come back again soon!”

The event was part of a collaboration between the Long Beach Public Library, the LGBTQ Center of Long Beach, the Genders and Sexualities Alliance Network and the LGBTQ nonprofit Imperial Court of Long Beach.

The definition of a drag queen is a man that ostentatiously dresses in women's clothes.
The definition of ostentatious is a pretentious or showy display designed to impress

Therefore for that man to be called a drag queen he's have to actually resemble a woman in some exaggerated feminiity - not wear a dress and a monster mask and headdress that Satan would be proud of.

To me this looks like a man that hates women - he is representing a woman as a monster - and it's scary looking
therefore this is child abuse.

Another reason it is child abuse is because one of the reasons that people do drag is fetishim.
Sex has no place in a child's life.
If I was a parent there my kid would not be sitting in front of that weirdo.
And no I am not anti gay I am anti child abuse!
Wake up people !

Last edited by Daisy101; 18-10-2017 at 02:42 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 02:50 PM   #10
semper_occultus

the school thing is happening in the US not the UK afaics
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 02:52 PM   #11
metak88

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL I know I shouldn't but I just can't help myself.

That picture above is worth many condom and vasectomy commercials!!! ;-)
Old 18-10-2017, 02:54 PM   #12
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
The definition of a drag queen is a man that ostentatiously dresses in women's clothes.
The definition of ostentatious is a pretentious or showy display designed to impress

Therefore for that man to be called a drag queen he's have to actually resemble a woman in some exaggerated feminiity - not wear a dress and a monster mask and headdress that Satan would be proud of.

To me this looks like a man that hates women - he is representing a woman as a monster - and it's scary looking
therefore this is child abuse.

Another reason it is child abuse is because one of the reasons that people do drag is fetishim.
Sex has no place in a child's life.
If I was a parent there my kid would not be sitting in front of that weirdo.
And no I am not anti gay I am anti child abuse!
Wake up people !
Oh... So its a drag queens then. Not a transwomen.

That's OK,i don't like drag women much either.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 02:58 PM   #13
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Oh... So its a drag queens then. Not a transwomen.

That's OK,i don't like drag women much either.....
They can dress up as whatever they want - but there is no need to promote it to children. Let them be kids.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:01 PM   #14
fairyprincess

Quote:
They can dress up as whatever they want - but there is no need to promote it to children. Let them be kids.
Even trans kids???
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 18-10-2017, 03:48 PM   #15
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Even trans kids???
Kids can wear trousers as a girl or boy in schools and they can have short or long hair - do they need to go further than that as kids?
A child's life should be simple and free of adult worries.

Last edited by Daisy101; 18-10-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:58 PM   #16
fairyprincess

Quote:
Kids can wear trousers as a girl or boy in schools and they can have short or long hair - do they need to go further than that as kids?
A child's life should be simple and free of adult worries.
They don't go much further then that.... No matter what others would have you believe....

Old 18-10-2017, 04:57 PM   #17
semper_occultus

I have no doubt that "they" will be going very much further once the initial beach-head advances have been normalised

and I can see nothing remotely altruistic in this relentless juggernaut of trans-sexualism that has bull-dozered its way into public life seemingly from nowhere - to be enforced by its own baseball-bat wielding storm troopers

attempting ( not totally unlike their brown shirted forebears ) to close down public meetings by intimidation & drive their enemies ( like Germaine Greer or Peter Tatchell ) from public life

- and to no bodies surprise - seems very interested in targeting extremely young children -

no doubt a small number of kids do experience problems with their gender identity - along with thousands of other kids experiencing an untold multitude of other problems : from any other form of mental health issue, let alone leukemia, spina-bifida, blindness, lameness, leprosy, rickets or bell's palsy.

I can't see that is of the slightest interest or concern to anybody other than their close family & medical practitioners
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 05:53 PM   #18
the apprentice

Default Transgender anthem

the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 07:26 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
do the so called 'progressives' who promote satanic alien cross dressers corrupting the young do that because they:

a) really care about our young and want the best for them
b) really care about cross dressers and want the best for them
c) want to totally subvert and derail society leading it to a crisis through which rothschild-technocratic-communism can be imposed on everyone from the top down

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 07:32 PM   #20
elshaper

OMG!
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote