Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 69 50.74%
No 44 32.35%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.68%
Undecided 18 13.24%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2017, 11:32 PM   #20681
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I don't understand how she got the message to Dr. Phil in the first place if she was so highly controlled. There is some reason why this story got publicised and we need to find out why. He is part of the establishment.
How did she get away and, how did she know about Dr Phil? Is she an actress speaking on behalf of the real survivor? Its all a bit odd
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 06:20 AM   #20682
raburgeson

Too many arrests point to it, A. G. Jeff Sessions says it is real and prosecutions will happen. I saw something disturbing on the net. Little girls dancing near nude on a bed. What is wrong with parents that they can not understand there is a drastic problem in this country. Strike that, a world wide problem.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 08:20 AM   #20683
the tealady
Forum Advisor

A 2016 interview on the Jeffrey Epstein case who has allegedly settled 32 cases out of court since his conviction.

https://youtu.be/dzdKWO9VwTI

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:36 AM   #20684
surfer12

Former Detective Sergeant Speaks Out On SRA Christ Church Hampstead London

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #20685
surfer12

Hampstead Christ Church Satanic Ritual Child Abuse Cover-up - Police testimony of Child 2 (reupload)

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 07:09 AM   #20686
liquidpluto_uk

Sorry, I know it's been a while and I couldn't find the original thread but I was on You Tube this morning and an Ebay ad came on and guess who pops up at 1 minute with these 2 kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQhn5t5-j8w
liquidpluto_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 07:32 AM   #20687
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidpluto_uk View Post
Sorry, I know it's been a while and I couldn't find the original thread but I was on You Tube this morning and an Ebay ad came on and guess who pops up at 1 minute with these 2 kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQhn5t5-j8w
Is that him with those two children now?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 08:34 AM   #20688
liquidpluto_uk

It is, I had to find the video on the Ebay channel because I wasn't sure at first but it's definitely them.

Edit: Also the name comes up as Gab Williams/Wonderslime so have they changed their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Is that him with those two children now?

Last edited by liquidpluto_uk; 19-06-2018 at 08:37 AM.
Old 28-06-2018, 02:04 AM   #20689
yass

Quote:
It is, I had to find the video on the Ebay channel because I wasn't sure at first but it's definitely them.

Edit: Also the name comes up as Gab Williams/Wonderslime so have they changed their name?
Where are you getting the name Gab Williams from? They do look like they could very much be, only the man is allegedly Rob Hattrell - Vice President of eBay UK.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 10:49 PM   #20690
liquidpluto_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Where are you getting the name Gab Williams from? They do look like they could very much be, only the man is allegedly Rob Hattrell - Vice President of eBay UK.
If you pause right at 1 minute the banner says Gab Williams/Wonderslime.

That is definately Ricky Dearman and the last I heard he was getting the kids back.
Old 29-06-2018, 05:09 PM   #20691
nikki_miaow

Quote:
If you pause right at 1 minute the banner says Gab Williams/Wonderslime.

That is definately Ricky Dearman and the last I heard he was getting the kids back.
That's definitely him and the kids.

He sells his crappy slime on etsy (Handcrafted by Gab Made with Love)
nikki_miaow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 05:15 PM   #20692
supertzar

Can't believe ebay would use an agency that would have them on their ad. What agency would hire Dearman and the kids? The boy's smile makes me feel ill and the girl looks depressed.
Old 30-06-2018, 01:18 PM   #20693
liquidpluto_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Can't believe ebay would use an agency that would have them on their ad. What agency would hire Dearman and the kids? The boy's smile makes me feel ill and the girl looks depressed.
It's an ad for The Ebay for Business Awards 2017 which Dearmans company won.

Before each winner spoke the banner had their name/company name which in Dearmans case was Gab Williams/WonderfulSlime.

Has some bad reviews on Etsy and the uses for the slime are interesting.

"• Also because they may have poor body awareness and bump into things, or have a low tolerance to pain and cry at even the slightest bump, Slime could help reduce this."

"• Calming Your Mind - While you twist, turn and roll the slime in your hands, your mind is almost immediately taken off guard. By providing a sensory stimulus, you brain is now thinking that you are not in danger and there is no reason to be stressed and alarmed."

I found it interesting that out of all the winners shown, he chose to have the kids with him, no one else in that ad had their kids with them or anyone else for that matter. Rubbing mums face in it possibly, horrible man.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:29 PM   #20694
notbuyingit

I haven't posted on this site in a long time. Overrun by gatekeepers.
This story was rebuked by shills 24/7 at the time. I hope those poor kids will some day come to learn how many people cared about their welfare and believed their truth.
In the awards clip, the body language of the kids says it all. The forced smile from the boy that turns on a little too late and he also throws his sister a desperate look. She can't keep the bs going and her unhappiness is clear. Right at the end of their section it's plain to see how much she hates being there (or perhaps her father?). And what's with the oversized donkey blanket she's wearing? What teenage girl would ever want to be filmed like that? She holds herself like she wants to disappear.
Eternal fires of hell will never be enough for all those child abusing, devil worshipping filth.
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote