Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
grole
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 93
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Madeleine McCann - Operation Grange

Rather than merely railing about it on internet forums (which I have done!) I decided to make use of the email facility to send comments to the Met Police's Operation Grange: [email protected]

I attached a PDF copy of ex-Supt Peter MacLeod's letter to Crimewatch and also made reference to these links:

Memorandum submitted by The Madeleine Foundation: http://www.publications.parliament.u...s/ucps3802.htm

The Portuguese Judicial police files in English: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

Blog dedicated to Gonçalo Amaral, former co-ordinator of the Portuguese investigation, and his ongoing investigation: http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/

Documentary based on Amaral's book "Maddie. The Truth of the Lie": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g and the book's unofficial English translation: http://www.ukoverload.com/holding/download/Maddie.pdf

List of 48 questions Kate McCann refused to answer: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...se-police.html

I copied my email to my local MP, to Theresa May and to David Cameron. I have presented the matter as basically a waste of taxpayers' money sending the Met on a wild goose chase after so-called "abductors". Money talks!

May I suggest the more people that direct Operation Grange's attention to the non-abduction scenario the better. I am not deluding myself.... I'm sure the police have already seen most of this stuff, but they need to know that we know!
grole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
oppono astos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 393
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I agree, we need to take ourselves out of our private comfort zones of just complaining to one another on private internet forums, and complain to the right people. as you say they need to know that we know, and the more people that do it, the better.
__________________
Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word) There is GOOD out there. We OPose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)
oppono astos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 11:17 PM   #3
frase
Senior Member
 
frase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,056
Likes: 656 (300 Posts)
Default

This is really gathering momentum I feel....
No one is buying the mccanns anymore...
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #4
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,217
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Good work, Grole.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 11:39 PM   #5
orderoutofchaos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,043
Likes: 51 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grole View Post
Rather than merely railing about it on internet forums (which I have done!) I decided to make use of the email facility to send comments to the Met Police's Operation Grange: [email protected]

I attached a PDF copy of ex-Supt Peter MacLeod's letter to Crimewatch and also made reference to these links:

Memorandum submitted by The Madeleine Foundation: http://www.publications.parliament.u...s/ucps3802.htm

The Portuguese Judicial police files in English: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

Blog dedicated to Gonçalo Amaral, former co-ordinator of the Portuguese investigation, and his ongoing investigation: http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/

Documentary based on Amaral's book "Maddie. The Truth of the Lie": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g and the book's unofficial English translation: http://www.ukoverload.com/holding/download/Maddie.pdf

List of 48 questions Kate McCann refused to answer: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...se-police.html

I copied my email to my local MP, to Theresa May and to David Cameron. I have presented the matter as basically a waste of taxpayers' money sending the Met on a wild goose chase after so-called "abductors". Money talks!

May I suggest the more people that direct Operation Grange's attention to the non-abduction scenario the better. I am not deluding myself.... I'm sure the police have already seen most of this stuff, but they need to know that we know!
So would you be able to answer, why is it, if the police are aware of all this "evidence", they haven't arrested the mccanss? Could it be because there is no evidence to to accuse them with or are u suggesting the police are in on it as well?
orderoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 11:56 PM   #6
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,217
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
So would you be able to answer, why is it, if the police are aware of all this "evidence", they haven't arrested the mccanss? Could it be because there is no evidence to to accuse them with or are u suggesting the police are in on it as well?
There is - sadly - more evidence indicating Madeleine died in the apartment than there is to indicate she was kidnapped by some mysterious blond/dark-haired/tall/short/fat/thin/Anglo-Saxan/Mediterranean shapeshifting bogeyman.

Last edited by tangodeltafoxtrot; 15-10-2013 at 11:57 PM.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 12:19 AM   #7
sioux 1
Senior Member
 
sioux 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 390
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

By no comment, at the question she was asked, Kate is more or less convicting herself.

Having see the questions again, I cant think of any reason why she would not reply to them. What was she hiding?
sioux 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 12:33 AM   #8
grole
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 93
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppono astos View Post
I agree, we need to take ourselves out of our private comfort zones of just complaining to one another on private internet forums, and complain to the right people. as you say they need to know that we know, and the more people that do it, the better.
Indeed so. We can just moan to one another – or we can, in addition, present these matters to those who are in a position do something about it. The choice is our own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
This is really gathering momentum I feel....
No one is buying the mccanns anymore...
Oddly enough there was quite a bit of momentum back in 2007. Just take a look at this Daily Mail article which is quite damning of Kate McCann:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Madeleine.html

Why the British media have changed their tune is a bit of a mystery. The McCanns seem to have access to the highest levels of the Establishment, both in the UK and abroad.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
Good work, Grole.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
So would you be able to answer, why is it, if the police are aware of all this "evidence", they haven't arrested the mccanss? Could it be because there is no evidence to to accuse them with or are u suggesting the police are in on it as well?
I guess it is a question of whether the evidence would stand up in a Portuguese court. The Portuguese police were pulled off the case but my impression is that, in the country where the disappearance happened, there is little support for the “abduction” theory, but at the same time little support for murder either. A tragic accident (possibly after over-sedation) followed by a cover-up seems the most promising line of investigation and should be thoroughly pursued by the Met.

There has been acknowledged bad feeling between the British and Portuguese police forces. So not much co-operation.

It has been said that if the McCanns were council estate chavs, rather than medical professionals, they would be behind bars by now!


Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
There is - sadly - more evidence indicating Madeleine died in the apartment than there is to indicate she was kidnapped by some mysterious blond/dark-haired/tall/short/fat/thin/Anglo-Saxan/Mediterranean shapeshifting bogeyman.
That is also my reading of the available material. There is no forensic evidence whatsoever of an abduction – all we have is Kate McCann’s say-so. There is some forensic evidence of death in the apartment.

That is the crucial point. The police should follow wherever the evidence leads and not be swayed by political pressure or sentiment... even if it means getting out of the comfort zone of ‘stranger danger’ and looking closer to home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sioux 1 View Post
By no comment, at the question she was asked, Kate is more or less convicting herself.

Having see the questions again, I cant think of any reason why she would not reply to them. What was she hiding?
It is a bit odd. Some of the questions seem pretty innocuous. It may be, however, she felt a blank refusal to answer anything was safer than just refusing to answer the awkward questions but answering the easy ones.

Clearly the Portuguese police did a bit of homework. You don’t come up with very specific questions such as - “Is it true that in England you even considered handing over Madeleine’s custody to a relative?” - by plucking them out of thin air!
grole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 12:36 AM   #9
upendedworld
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 288
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
So would you be able to answer, why is it, if the police are aware of all this "evidence", they haven't arrested the mccanss? Could it be because there is no evidence to to accuse them with or are u suggesting the police are in on it as well?
of course, they are in on it. there is no other possibility.

but what is it exactly?

I believe it is a gigantic hoax with a valuable lesson to come out in the end.
I believe MM never existed and is a computer generated rendering.
upendedworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 01:02 AM   #10
sioux 1
Senior Member
 
sioux 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 390
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upendedworld View Post
of course, they are in on it. there is no other possibility.

but what is it exactly?

I believe it is a gigantic hoax with a valuable lesson to come out in the end.
I believe MM never existed and is a computer generated rendering.


I cant see she never existed, her nursery teacher spoke of her and people around that area did too, so she must have existed.

I also think we are getting very near the end of this. Maddie is alive and she will be found, but the McCanns were in on this I'm sure of it.

If I'm wrong and she did die in the apartment, again the net is closing.
sioux 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 01:42 AM   #11
iwantthetruth
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 616
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grole View Post
Rather than merely railing about it on internet forums (which I have done!) I decided to make use of the email facility to send comments to the Met Police's Operation Grange: [email protected]

I attached a PDF copy of ex-Supt Peter MacLeod's letter to Crimewatch and also made reference to these links:

Memorandum submitted by The Madeleine Foundation: http://www.publications.parliament.u...s/ucps3802.htm

The Portuguese Judicial police files in English: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

Blog dedicated to Gonçalo Amaral, former co-ordinator of the Portuguese investigation, and his ongoing investigation: http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.co.uk/

Documentary based on Amaral's book "Maddie. The Truth of the Lie": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g and the book's unofficial English translation: http://www.ukoverload.com/holding/download/Maddie.pdf

List of 48 questions Kate McCann refused to answer: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...se-police.html

I copied my email to my local MP, to Theresa May and to David Cameron. I have presented the matter as basically a waste of taxpayers' money sending the Met on a wild goose chase after so-called "abductors". Money talks!

May I suggest the more people that direct Operation Grange's attention to the non-abduction scenario the better. I am not deluding myself.... I'm sure the police have already seen most of this stuff, but they need to know that we know!
An excellent suggestion.

I have written to MPs and Cabinet Ministers regarding Madeleine McCann many times since 2007, but I will do it again based on your links.

I do think we have to let TPTB know that we are no longer deluded, comatose sheeple who will be fed garbage and accept cover-ups.
iwantthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 04:01 AM   #12
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
derekbuttery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,383
Likes: 1,794 (1,141 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantthetruth View Post
An excellent suggestion.

I have written to MPs and Cabinet Ministers regarding Madeleine McCann many times since 2007, but I will do it again based on your links.

I do think we have to let TPTB know that we are no longer deluded, comatose sheeple who will be fed garbage and accept cover-ups.
without sounding too cheeky, maybe you post a standard letter here, and we could just cut n paste it in our mail servers / apps?

bit like signing a petition, but more so?
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 06:54 AM   #13
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19,800
Likes: 1,148 (729 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grole
Rather than merely railing about it on internet forums (which I have done!) I decided to make use of the email facility to send comments to the Met Police's Operation Grange: [email protected]

I attached a PDF copy of ex-Supt Peter MacLeod's letter to Crimewatch
Good for you..... Have they replied??
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #14
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
sweetcheeks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sioux 1 View Post
By no comment, at the questions she was asked, Kate is more or less convicting herself.

Having see the questions again, I cant think of any reason why she would not reply to them. What was she hiding?
My understanding of the questions is that she was advised by her solicitor not to answer any, as it was felt that Amaral had already decided they were guilty and they thought they were being set up. I am sure that Gerry McCann had already been questioned by then and was told that positive DNA was found in their vehicle hired 24 days after Madeleine went missing. This was apparently despite the Portuguese police already being warned DNA in their hire car was "inconclusive".

If I was innocent and if I felt I was being set up, I wouldn't answer the questions either.

Quote:
The parents of Madeleine McCann have accused police in Portugal of exaggerating DNA evidence before naming them suspects in her disappearance.

A UK forensic scientist had already warned DNA in their hire car was "inconclusive", it has been revealed.

His e-mail was in thousands of pages of evidence now been made public.

Kate and Gerry McCann's spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, said police had told Mr McCann during interrogation that his missing daughter's DNA had been found in the boot of the car - hired 24 days after her disappearance.

The investigation papers show a sniffer dog detected the apparent odour of a body in their hire car and apartment, but tests on a sample from the car were inconclusive.

British forensic scientist John Lowe said the sample contained 15 out of 19 components of Madeleine's DNA which were not "unique to her".

Mr Mitchell told the BBC: "I can confirm in his interview the police put to Gerry as a matter of fact that DNA - Madeleine's DNA - had been found in the vehicle.

"You can see from the official report that wasn't the case. It was inconclusive at best.

"You have to ask yourself what the police were trying to achieve by overstating evidence they simply didn't have in that way to Gerry."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7541810.stm
I am very unsure what to believe in this case. However, because of all the recent exposure of widespread paedophile rings and until I read some real evidence against the McCann's, I cannot in my heart join in their public hanging. That is not to say that I don't totally condemn their selfishness and stupidity in leaving their children alone in an unlocked apartment, but if innocent, their punishment is beyond imagineable already.
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #15
concernedmom
Senior Member
 
concernedmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 401
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

these two have the stench of Savile ALL over them - protection - access to THTB - never ending publicity - saintly personality. They are a) part of an agenda, b) complicit in Ms disappearance, c) illuminati puppets and M was the blood/paedophile sacrifice and Gezza is Ks handler in this sick pantomime. Was there a 'price' to be paid for having their jobs - both in top eschalon of medical industry?

Most who are awake and know how the secret system works will know what I am alluding to. To those that dont- educate yourselves dont flail me.
Likes: (1)
concernedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #16
bashibozkedi
Senior Member
 
bashibozkedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Dorset UK
Posts: 300
Likes: 6 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
So would you be able to answer, why is it, if the police are aware of all this "evidence", they haven't arrested the mccanss? Could it be because there is no evidence to to accuse them with or are u suggesting the police are in on it as well?
Not defending anyone here but all the evidence again the McCs is circumstantial,no direct witnesses and debatable forensics.

Police don't.normally bring charges unless they think there is a good chance a jury will convict.

I wonder if there is anyone on the forum with sufficient legal knowledge to know whether there would.be any point in bringing charges on the existing evidence alone.

This is ignoring other factors such as political protection etc.
__________________
OM TARE TUTTARE TURE MAMA SARVA RANDZA DUSHEN DRODA SHINDAM KURU SOHA.
Ancient Tibetan Mantra for protection against politicians (Seriously!)

"Some say there is existence. Some say there is nothing.
Rare is the man who believes in neither, he is beyond all illusion"
Ashtavakra Gita.

Last edited by bashibozkedi; 16-10-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: typo
bashibozkedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 11:49 AM   #17
iwantthetruth
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 616
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
My understanding of the questions is that she was advised by her solicitor not to answer any, as it was felt that Amaral had already decided they were guilty and they thought they were being set up. I am sure that Gerry McCann had already been questioned by then and was told that positive DNA was found in their vehicle hired 24 days after Madeleine went missing. This was apparently despite the Portuguese police already being warned DNA in their hire car was "inconclusive".

If I was innocent and if I felt I was being set up, I wouldn't answer the questions either.



I am very unsure what to believe in this case. However, because of all the recent exposure of widespread paedophile rings and until I read some real evidence against the McCann's, I cannot in my heart join in their public hanging. That is not to say that I don't totally condemn their selfishness and stupidity in leaving their children alone in an unlocked apartment, but if innocent, their punishment is beyond imagineable already.
With respect sweetcheeks, you quoted the BBC as your source. The UK media are too scared to publish anything detrimental about the McCanns - not least of all because they are prone to sue for libel.

You will find this site a comprehensive record which includes the translated PJ files:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/

Also on that site is a translation of 'The Forbidden Investigation' (The French version of Goncalo Amaral's book: 'The Truth of the Lie

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id271.html

The 10pm siting which SY are declaring to be such a break-through was the point that the PJ were focuing on when Goncalo Amaral was removed from the case at the request of Gordon Brown.
iwantthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #18
mido
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 553
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grole View Post
Rather than merely railing about it on internet forums (which I have done!) I decided to make use of the email facility to send comments to the Met Police's Operation Grange: [email protected] .....
well done. i wrote a detailed letter to the BBC complaints dept over crimewatch, that the BBC is complicit in a cover up and ignored the facts of the case when there is no evidence of an abduction ever happening..
mido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #19
beechtree
Senior Member
 
beechtree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 491
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I agree with your posts, sweetcheeks.

There's also the basic risk of misinterpretation.
Madeleine McCann: Possible translation errors
beechtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #20
jkick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 203
Likes: 34 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upendedworld View Post
of course, they are in on it. there is no other possibility.

but what is it exactly?

I believe it is a gigantic hoax with a valuable lesson to come out in the end.
I believe MM never existed and is a computer generated rendering.
I thought along these lines for a while. While I`m not saying 100% for sure she did not exist, the amount of fake photograph of Maddie leaves a lot of doubt in my mind. Same as recent events such as Sandy Hook there are a few similarities.


KM hand looks a little odd?



http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t67...s-4th-may-2007


Look at MM foot strange shadow also shadow on Aunt?


Body look a tad large for a 3 yo?

Here are a few links below for those interested.

http://s574.photobucket.com/user/Thr...?sort=6&page=1

http://thelostmarketingploy.blogspot...otos-last.html

http://s274.photobucket.com/user/cur...?sort=3&page=1

http://thelostmarketingploy.blogspot...hotos-why.html
jkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:21 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.