Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 25-02-2017, 01:19 AM   #141
amanda gabriel

Unsheepled - You write from the part of your psyche/soul/spirit that can NEVER be touched.

It is my understanding that no matter what type of programming is used - it can NEVER fully possess you. You are a true Hero - you survived - Good for You.

I imagine you wrote because the Universe is looking over You and including You in the healing process. We are winning.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda
amanda gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 10:00 PM   #142
amanda gabriel

Default Police Watching Me

Thought it timely to share the following - again. I have mentioned the following to people in first hand conversations and I may have published it before - so - I will share it again. Please keep in mind that my current Child Abuse Whistleblower journey commenced in 2011.

A couple of years into my current Child Abuse Whistleblower journey I spoke with an operational Police officer. I won't provide rank or gender or location as a sign of respect.

Police Officer stated to me, in a first person conversation;

"Amanda, there are Police watching you and they are willing you to win."

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

NB: For those who are new to this thread - I am a former operational NSW Police Officer.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:14 AM   #143
amanda gabriel

Default Update: Working With Children Check

As support to educating members of the public - I am publishing a copy of my current Working With Children Check.

As you can see I have approval to work with Children in both a paid and unpaid situation.

The only concern I have with the Working With Children Check is that it will only be of benefit if the person applying has been before a Court or has been charged by Police.

Maybe there is someone following the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community Page (Facebook)who has professional knowledge regarding the Working With Children Check - and - who can explain exactly how the document will protect Children.

Anyone who knows me will be well aware that I am all for any administration that will protect Children, from all types of abuse but I do not understand how it will work if the person applying, has not been charged with a criminal offence regarding Children.

Sharing this post may be of benefit to members of the public. There may be parents and/or carers who are unaware, that the copy of the document I share here, must be provided when Working With Children. It must be provided in any situation where a person will be in contact with Children. Schools. sporting activities, charities et cetera.

Don't be afraid to ask for a hard copy of the document. Don't be afraid to ask for personal identification such as a Drivers Licence to check authenticity - if you do not know the person. I have already shown a hard copy of the document shared here - to concerned members of the public. The people were not concerned with me - but - with the system and how it works.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: Please consider sharing/bumping this post - to help Mothers and Fathers and Concerned Individuals. On a side note the application has a cost of eighty dollars.

***** Please note that I reside in Australia. Also know that I cannot post links here and that is primarily due to having my life destroyed on every level immediately after I made Mandatory Reports in 2011. As a Teacher I am bound by legislation as well as my professional training to make Mandatory Reports. I have been well educated with regard to the following:If it is found that a Teacher knew of information relating to Child Abuse and did not make a Mandatory Report - it is a criminal offence and carries huge fines and/or a custodial sentence.*****

Last edited by amanda gabriel; 10-03-2017 at 01:14 AM.
Old 15-05-2017, 11:07 PM   #144
amanda gabriel

Thanks to a friend the attached link was sent to me this morning.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ca...12-gw3pe8.html

Here is a link to an article of mine, that was published a year ago.

https://wakeup-world.com/2016/03/01/...incompetent-or complicit-shunned-child-abuse-whistleblower-speaks-out/

Please keep in mind that I have Cardinal Pell on paper as well as other church officials and it is only a matter of time until they (the documents) are contained in a brief of evidence or are published.

Also published on the Child Abuse Whistleblowers Community page on facebook is an article I composed titled: Cardinal Pell - Child Abuse - Canon Law. I cannot upload my own articles to this thread and I include the reference, as a courtesy for those who may be interested in reading the article.

Thank you everyone for the ongoing support and for keeping this thread alive.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

Last edited by amanda gabriel; 15-05-2017 at 11:18 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:47 PM   #145
amanda gabriel

Am sharing the details to a link (I am unable to post links here) with regard to an article of mine that was published over a year ago.

https://wake-up_world.com/2016/01/25...-takes-a-stand

In recent news it appears that criminal charges have been preferred for Cardinal Pell. The charges are historical in nature.

Much Respect & Much Peace - To All Victims & Witnesses - Amanda

NB: Heartfelt gratitude to all those People who read through this long running thread and keep the Good Fight alive.
Old 15-10-2017, 02:30 AM   #146
amanda gabriel

Thought I would post here - regarding Weinstein. I am not including any links because there will be plenty of articles for people to read, should they elect to research independently. It appears that a well known person (Weinstein) has been publicly outed to the point of being shunned and excluded from prestigious professional positions.

Here's how I approach the news of Weinstein. I proceed directly from Literal Thinking to Lateral Thinking and deeply into Critical Thinking. I also indulge in Creative/Divergent Thinking as I ponder the subject matter and the names that are directly linked to the news.

Literally - I think here is another news article about the subject of sexual abuse and no doubt with links to Child Sexual Abuse - in that the victims may well have been introduced to the person in question, at a young age.

Laterally - I start to think about how news outlets are controlled by a handful of CEOs and their editorial staff. How does the news of the person in question become so widespread when; No.1 The behavior has been noted for many many many years. No. 2 Why now?

To think that the board of an international arts academy has voted to shun him - that in itself is very telling - isn't it? That is a big step from blandishing a persons name on the worldwideweb/news outlets/social media/et cetera but to proceed to the action of publicly removing him from a position of prestige - that is another dimension to the usual news of well known sexual predators and paedophiles.

Critical Thinking - I find myself asking questions such as: Who has this person angered? He must have overstepped boundaries. What boundaries? Then I find myself asking questions about the entire subject matter. Keep in mind that the subject of Child Abuse is rampant and has seen new levels of interest from the public, more than ever before, at least in my lifetime.

Is the public decrying of the person of interest an exercise in manipulating the news and by monitoring the public reaction - merely a tool of convenience???? He is after all a person of elite level means and his financial situation would surely not be impacted on by the recent publicity??? Yes/No/Maybe????

Creative/Divergent Thinking - I really start to ask questions of all the related people. Again I ask myself - Why now?/ All the names that have been linked to the abuse appear to be well established performers. Why didn't they come forward before now? Well that is easily answered; They are more than likely afraid and don't know how to go about making a report or are bullied into not speaking out. So let's extend the thinking forward from that and ask the question again, only with a different slant;

Why now? What makes it safe or okay to be associated with sexual abuse now - in 2017??? Then the questions can be asked that are based on; What made this information bubble up to the surface? What made it happen now and not before?

Personally I think that as more and more members of out International Society are asking more and more questions about Child Abuse and Sexual Abuse - essentially - People are waking up to the fact that it should not be happening but it is happening and has been for far too long. People are waking up to the fact that paedophiles and predators are not always being held accountable. People are waking up to the fact that paedophiles and predators appear to be well supported within legal and other adminsitrative systems - while - the victims and witnesses appear not to be supported.

Just wanted to breathe life into this thread and keep the subject active. As a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower I have a front row seat to what is happening. In 2011 I obeyed the law and adhered to my professional training - as a Teacher - and made two Mandatory Reports. My life was destroyed on every level. Here's how I sum up my situation:

I have seen a counsellor twice and during the first session I noted the counsellor write down PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and I immediately opened up the conversation about what the note. I stated; "Post?" My life has been irrevocably changed, destroyed and what has happened has shaped the rest of my life. My life will never be the same again, be as it was before. "Disorder?" "Me?" "I thought that it is the paedophiles and predators who are the ones with a disorder, not me."

Those of you who know me know that my physical health has been impacted on in a negative manner. I have been quiet purely as an adjunct to working on my physical health. I make it a point not to speak about my health but private messages are starting to appear and my absence has been noted. I am still here and I am - while I work on my physical health - formulating my next moves. I will be more active over the next few months.

Thank You Everyone who keeps this thread alive - a it were. The subject matter of Child Abuse and Sexual Abuse is one of the most important subject areas to be discussed and acted upon. Please always remember this:

When We Fail To Protect Children - We Fail To Have A Future

Much Peace & Much Respect - As we navigate the dark subject of Child Abuse & Sexual Abuse - Stay Strong & Stay Alert - Amanda
Old 31-10-2017, 12:11 AM   #147
amanda gabriel

Default New Phase - New Communication

I want to be very clear. I am about to commence a new phase of my actions as a recognized Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower. I have learned much over several years. I still have much to learn.

I have come to this determination:

The least I can do is open up a global discussion, a proper intelligent discourse on what is happening with regard to the Safety and Welfare of Children.

The most I can do is to be part of the change that needs to happen, within our Global Community.

My intention was never to become a Child Abuse Whistleblower. Not being completely naive but I really had no idea what was going to happen to me. As I have stated many times, since 2011, I obeyed the law and adhered to my professional training. I was not supported or protected by those who were in a position to recognize what I was doing and that, as a starting point, serves to show that the legal and administrative systems that are currently in place, may be a little too easy to circumvent.

At no time will I make any negative comments or express any negative opinions with regard to any one particular individual. As I have stated before, there are decent professionals in all areas of society but they share their workplace and neighbourhood with the other type.

In time I will share select sections of my personal Child Abuse Whistleblower journey but that will come in the future and I will include names and locations for clarity and context. At NO TIME will I share any information and/or evidence that identifies a Child/Victim or Witness.

My journey as a recognized Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower is now entering a new phase. Please stand with me, as we endeavour to make our society a safe place for All Children. When Children are not safe essentially, we as a collective adult society have failed them and I will never put myself in a position where anyone can make a comment, that intimates or infers that I did not at least attempt to tackle a dark and incredibly indecent subject.

When We Fail To Protect Children - We Fail To Have A Future

Everything I do from here on in will be strategic and based on what I have experienced. There is no law that prevents me from sharing any first hand experience as a Child Abuse Whistleblower. There is no legislation in place for a Child Abuse Whistleblower. As a moot point - thought provoking questions to ponder: We don't really need any more legislation do we? What we need is to ensure the systems currently in place, actually work - yes/no/maybe?

Thank You Everyone for at least being interested and at the most for opening up a discussion on the topic of Child Abuse - both here and when speaking face to face with friends and family and members of your community.

Next I will prepare notes on two very public examples of what is happening with regard to Child Abuse and how reports are managed.

Old 31-10-2017, 01:27 AM   #148
the tealady
Forum Advisor

You will always be very welcome here Amanda. We appreciate your ethics and standards.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 01:38 AM   #149
amanda gabriel

the tealady et al

Thank You. What I want is for readers to see that I work with boundaries and I work with applied intellect. When we, Humans, are angry we don't think straight and whatever I achieve - however small my contribution or how much - at least I did what I did with integrity.

One aspect of what I have learned as a recognized Child Abuse Whistleblower is that most often, the system is not understood by those who make a report and who then become a part of something that overwhelms them.

Court rooms and educated professionals can be overwhelming to those who are not highly educated - I will be addressing this issue among many others.

Please don't think I do not experience rage and anger and other negative emotions - I do. I have learned to confront those negative emotions and to push through them. The analogy I like to utilise is this:

More manure for this rose garden and only those who truly know me - know how to handle me to avoid the thorns.

I did not intend to become a warrior but here I am ....

Old 04-11-2017, 06:04 AM   #150
amanda gabriel

Default Current Situation

Those of you who have been following my actions as a recognized Child Abuse Whistleblower, will recall that I was contacted by the office of Senator Hinch. Those of you who are new to my actions - I will write so as to ensure you understand this post.

Essentially some months ago I was contacted by two employees of Senator Hinch. The contacts were via phone and made by two separate employees. One is an Office Manager and the other is the person responsible for making appointments for people to speak with Senator Hinch in person.

I have not been contacted since nor have I been given an opportunity to speak with Senator Hinch. I can appreciate I am one of many many many people who would like to speak with him, within the aspect of his professional stance.

I want to share the following information with you. I want to be VERY CLEAR - I am not making any judgement on the two people who contacted me. Both times I was contacted I was asked to relay to them (individually) my issues. I explained that summing up seven years of my journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower was not really applicable. I asked both employees (individually) if they had any legal training or understanding of legal procedures.

I had thought that summing up seven years of my journey as a Child Abuse Whistleblower was possible via a telephone conversation - I could utilise legal examples.

Neither of the employees had legal training and/or knowledge so that removed that option for me and for them. I also stated that by speaking with them, particularly in that I had so much to impart, that the issue of my information and evidence not being relayed exactly - mistakes could be made.

Those of you who know me and know what I am doing are well acquainted with the fact I work with integrity and ensure I make no mistakes. I have stated many many many times - should I make any mistakes they will be honest ones - as I am working without any guidance and with no Child Abuse Whistleblower legislation.

So - as an update - I have not had any further contact from anyone form the office of Senator Hinch or the Senator himself.

The two employees were both polite and professional and this update is by no means meant to infer or intimate that they were anything other than, interested, professional and courteous to me. Just a shame that I could not relay seven years of information and evidence within a telephone conversation with them - individually or collectively.

As a moot point - it appears that Senator Hinch, with the assistance of his staff - does in fact speak face to face with many individuals.

Old 04-11-2017, 06:38 AM   #151
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Amanda, if you were to write to Senator Hinch with a summary of your findings he may find the time to speak to you directly.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:44 AM   #152
amanda gabriel

tealady - I have sent him emails - he is well informed of my situation.

Old 09-11-2017, 10:27 PM   #153
amanda gabriel

Default Follow On From Latest Post

With regard to the most recent post of mine. Did anyone think to question the fact that the two employees had no legal training and/or legal knowledge?

Again I will state; I will be VERY CLEAR. My comments, thoughts,questions and opinions are not directed at any one person. I am using my first hand experience as an example - call it a learning example if you want ....

When a professional agency, political,government or other is publicly advertising their professional position, in this instance - Child Safety and Welfare - then at least some staff should have a modicum of legal training and/or legal understanding of legal procedures. Yes/No/Maybe? Anyone who can read and write can research legislation - all online in this day and age.

Imagine how much different my telephone conversations would have been, if I had been able to cite legislation and a current example. It would have been a concise conversation and it could have been relayed intact.

As a moot point I contacted Senator Hinch well before he was elected to Australian Government. He responded to my electronic mail and was courteous. Keep this brief paragraph in mind when I share the next comment based on information shared during a first person conversation.

When the Office Manager of Senator Hinch contacted me by phone - during the first person communication, I was told that Senator Hinch has an excellent memory for names. The remark inferring that Senator Hinch would not have forgotten me.

In a future post I will carefully cite an example that includes the information and more - that is directly connected to this post.

More to come soon. Please don't forget to utilise not just Literal Thinking also Lateral Thinking, Critical Thinking and Creative/Divergent Thinking processes.

We are all on this journey together thus we are all learning together.

All I am doing is sharing everything I have learned as a Child Abuse Whistleblower. I have much to share. I am sharing details of my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey in an attempt to help people understand the current legal and administrative systems and eventually - People will learn how it can be circumvented.

To be completely transparent - I am tying up some loose ends, which requires me to wait for some responses. In the meantime I am posting educational/learning themed posts.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Nydelig Unger You are not Nameless and You are not forgotten - Amanda

NB: Thank You Everyone for your unconditional support and the Trust that is being placed in me - and - my careful step by step actions.