Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 01-07-2016, 10:46 PM   #1041
emeraldgreen

I don't know but I was wondering that too. It's doesn't look like it's randomly been there cos it's so unnatural looking.
emeraldgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:20 PM   #1042
microbehead1

I was looking in 'Hidden Science and Advanced Technology' thread and I noticed that in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz6_PkwollM about Mr Keshe being attacked by various powerful people (some very high level) embedded within Belgium that Keshe mentions child abuse rape and murder and a structure and network for child abduction, to order and he mentions later in the video the person who is the subject of this thread.
This may be a Psy-Op but it might be worth a listen.
In itself the video is shocking (if true).
Considering that Mr Keshe's talk on the video seems to be without script and is very complex, (to me) it has a ring of truth.
This is a long video and the mention of MM is not until later and quite brief.
I don't want to break this thread with too much focus on the other thread topic but thought it worth mentioning.

Last edited by microbehead1; 03-07-2016 at 10:20 PM.
microbehead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:49 AM   #1043
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykitt View Post
Noticed this hadn't been posted on here...

Murat to face more questions as a 'witness'...

BBC link here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30115913
'A source close to the case has told the BBC that Mr Murat, one of 11 people being interviewed by officers in Portugal, will be treated as a witness.'

The source is probably Clarence Mitchell; friend of Blair and Brown and likely well-connected in MI-5. Don't believe a word of it.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:13 AM   #1044
giveuswisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
So would you be able to answer, why is it, if the police are aware of all this "evidence", they haven't arrested the mccanss? Could it be because there is no evidence to to accuse them with or are u suggesting the police are in on it as well?
Are you serious? There's TONS of evidence that whatever happened HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MCCAN'S VERSION OF EVENTS. However, this is not enough to charge someone with murder. At least in a democratic country.

If you actually think they had nothing to do with her death, you haven't been paying attention and/or have spent about 2 minutes researching this subject and shouldn't comment on it, because intelligent people don't comment on things they haven't researched (and reading mainstream crap is NOT considered 'research'). Of course, the OTHER people...
giveuswisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 02:15 PM   #1045
SoulContractExpired

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
There's having a open mind and questioning things, I'm all for that but this is complete lunacy in action .
TPTB have the media tech and the impetus to fake anything they want up to and inc a completely fictional character such as MM or Edward Snowden. Esp when mindless subjects like you who never question anything make it even easier for them to do so.
SoulContractExpired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 02:24 PM   #1046
SoulContractExpired

Default Better Late Than Never

I don't think Maddy Mccan ever actually existed. She was a psy op fictional character tptb made up to test how conditioned the masses were to receive further completely fabricated news events. Everyone is either pro mccan, or anti mccan. The fact is, it didn't matter which side of the debate you took as long as you simply believed Maddy was real in the first place. And the Masonic actors (like Tim Peakes Astro-fraud)) playing the mccans are simply people playing to a script who earned a good chunk of money out of it all for pulling a huge hoax on the British public. I believe one of the reasons this psy op was carried out was to gauge the level of awareness across the population of the UK. It allowed tptb to see which of us was worth putting on the "targeting program" to dispose of us after they finish running their control/behaviour experiments upon us.

It was all simply an MKU psy op

Another one of them is Eric Snowden. Or as I call him, the real Emmanuel Goldstien.

I'm glad I'm not the only person to arrive at this conclusion.

Last edited by SoulContractExpired; 20-04-2017 at 02:34 PM.
SoulContractExpired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 09:27 AM   #1047
velma

The Portuguese cop has now suggested MI5 “for sure had an involvement”, either by helping to hide Maddie’s body or covering up the alleged crime.

He made these shocking allegations on Australian TV show Sunday Night, which examined the unsolved disappearance and suggested Madeleine’s body could be hidden in a well on Praia da Luz.

When informed of Amaral’s latest conspiracy theory which also alleges former Prime Minister Gordon Brown was involved, Gerry McCann said: “The less said about Goncalo Amaral the better.”

Earlier this month, it was announced British police were being handed more money to probe an "important" new lead.

(This "new lead" appears to be a restaurant owner and his wife who saw someone acting suspiciously at a phone box -ffs - they have had TEN YEARS to investigate this! Talk about clutching at straws!)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/275144...-mi5-hid-body/
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:30 PM   #1048
elshaper

Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:50 PM   #1049
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Yeah tell us something we don't know. Good video.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:54 PM   #1050
elshaper

Two British dogs with 200 successful cases, yet British police also ignores the findings?

Definitely protected! I believe dogs than McCanns.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:59 PM   #1051
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

Two British dogs with 200 successful cases, yet British police also ignores the findings?

Definitely protected! I believe dogs than McCanns.
Yeah it stinks!

Anyone with narcissist radar knows - Gerry is one. That doesn't make him guilty of anything in particular but it makes him capable of anything including abuse and lying - even to himself.
And she acts like a woman that wants someone to rescue her from her marriage. (I wonder why)

Last edited by Daisy101; 03-08-2017 at 11:00 PM.
Old 23-08-2017, 12:22 PM   #1052
bamboozooka

antimccannic will be the new antisemitic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...top-abuse.html

mccanns want to ban criticism of their parenting skills
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 12:57 PM   #1053
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
antimccannic will be the new antisemitic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...top-abuse.html

mccanns want to ban criticism of their parenting skills
Tell you what I find 'shocking' and 'hard to get my head around' - the fact that the money people gave them to search for their child is just sitting in their fund doing nothing while the police hold their hands out for more money for the search... search for what?

when they could have given it to look for other children instead because she is now old enough to know who she is or they are looking for a skeleton that's the fact that people forget - she is not a child anymore - this is no longer a search for a missing child.
They haven't changed the search style and tried to get her to come forward...we all know why.

Why does thousands of pounds (they poured half a million into investments - it had assets of about £714,000 )- people gave just sit there?
It is not clear what investments were made...lol...this is a farce!

That should be illegal in itself - fraud!

People gave money into their fund through their website - and that money didn't do what it promised to do - it was not spent on a search - therefore people have the right to complain on their website - what hold does this couple have on the police and law?
Who are they? Why are they above the law?
People should ask for the money to be returned and give it to the missing children fund instead.
This more than anything else makes them look guilty.

If you give money to a charity to help save a child and the parents spent it on themselves there would be an outcry of hate toward that couple in the media and they would be charged most certainly with fraud ...but not here...WHY NOT?????

If you abandoned 3 children to go to the pub and something happened to them again you would be charged...but not here...WHY NOT????

The law is clear to everyone . But the law has not been used or upheld against this couple and we should demand answers as to why they are treated differently to everyone else in the UK.

Last edited by Daisy101; 23-08-2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old 28-09-2017, 04:19 PM   #1054
adralicus

WOW!! They've just been given and extra £154,000 by the government!! Unbelievable!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7972461.html
adralicus is offline   Reply With Quote