Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 74 52.11%
No 44 30.99%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.52%
Undecided 19 13.38%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2017, 11:32 PM   #20681
mcgarry
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 136
Likes: 86 (57 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I don't understand how she got the message to Dr. Phil in the first place if she was so highly controlled. There is some reason why this story got publicised and we need to find out why. He is part of the establishment.
How did she get away and, how did she know about Dr Phil? Is she an actress speaking on behalf of the real survivor? Its all a bit odd
Likes: (1)
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 06:20 AM   #20682
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
raburgeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,411
Likes: 462 (309 Posts)
Default

Too many arrests point to it, A. G. Jeff Sessions says it is real and prosecutions will happen. I saw something disturbing on the net. Little girls dancing near nude on a bed. What is wrong with parents that they can not understand there is a drastic problem in this country. Strike that, a world wide problem.
Likes: (2)
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 08:20 AM   #20683
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,967
Likes: 4,651 (2,476 Posts)
Default

A 2016 interview on the Jeffrey Epstein case who has allegedly settled 32 cases out of court since his conviction.

https://youtu.be/dzdKWO9VwTI
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Likes: (1)
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:36 AM   #20684
surfer12
Senior Member
 
surfer12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,476
Likes: 1,249 (812 Posts)
Default

Former Detective Sergeant Speaks Out On SRA Christ Church Hampstead London

__________________
.
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil (TROUBLE FOR THE WICKED): I the Lord do all these things." - Isaiah 45:7
God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
.
Likes: (2)
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #20685
surfer12
Senior Member
 
surfer12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,476
Likes: 1,249 (812 Posts)
Default

Hampstead Christ Church Satanic Ritual Child Abuse Cover-up - Police testimony of Child 2 (reupload)

__________________
.
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil (TROUBLE FOR THE WICKED): I the Lord do all these things." - Isaiah 45:7
God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
.
Likes: (1)
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 07:09 AM   #20686
liquidpluto_uk
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 51
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

Sorry, I know it's been a while and I couldn't find the original thread but I was on You Tube this morning and an Ebay ad came on and guess who pops up at 1 minute with these 2 kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQhn5t5-j8w
liquidpluto_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 07:32 AM   #20687
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,606 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidpluto_uk View Post
Sorry, I know it's been a while and I couldn't find the original thread but I was on You Tube this morning and an Ebay ad came on and guess who pops up at 1 minute with these 2 kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQhn5t5-j8w
Is that him with those two children now?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 08:34 AM   #20688
liquidpluto_uk
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 51
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

It is, I had to find the video on the Ebay channel because I wasn't sure at first but it's definitely them.

Edit: Also the name comes up as Gab Williams/Wonderslime so have they changed their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Is that him with those two children now?

Last edited by liquidpluto_uk; 19-06-2018 at 08:37 AM.
Likes: (1)
liquidpluto_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 02:04 AM   #20689
yass
Senior Member
 
yass's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 9,548
Likes: 10 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidpluto_uk View Post
It is, I had to find the video on the Ebay channel because I wasn't sure at first but it's definitely them.

Edit: Also the name comes up as Gab Williams/Wonderslime so have they changed their name?
Where are you getting the name Gab Williams from? They do look like they could very much be, only the man is allegedly Rob Hattrell - Vice President of eBay UK.
__________________
:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:··:*¨¨*:·:*¨ ¨*:··:*¨¨*:

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 10:49 PM   #20690
liquidpluto_uk
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 51
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
Where are you getting the name Gab Williams from? They do look like they could very much be, only the man is allegedly Rob Hattrell - Vice President of eBay UK.
If you pause right at 1 minute the banner says Gab Williams/Wonderslime.

That is definately Ricky Dearman and the last I heard he was getting the kids back.
Likes: (1)
liquidpluto_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 05:09 PM   #20691
nikki_miaow
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 77
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidpluto_uk View Post
If you pause right at 1 minute the banner says Gab Williams/Wonderslime.

That is definately Ricky Dearman and the last I heard he was getting the kids back.
That's definitely him and the kids.



He sells his crappy slime on etsy (Handcrafted by Gab Made with Love)
Likes: (1)
nikki_miaow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 05:15 PM   #20692
supertzar
Senior Member
 
supertzar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,275
Likes: 2,888 (1,784 Posts)
Default

Can't believe ebay would use an agency that would have them on their ad. What agency would hire Dearman and the kids? The boy's smile makes me feel ill and the girl looks depressed.
__________________
Space Doom
Likes: (1)
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 01:18 PM   #20693
liquidpluto_uk
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 51
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Can't believe ebay would use an agency that would have them on their ad. What agency would hire Dearman and the kids? The boy's smile makes me feel ill and the girl looks depressed.
It's an ad for The Ebay for Business Awards 2017 which Dearmans company won.

Before each winner spoke the banner had their name/company name which in Dearmans case was Gab Williams/WonderfulSlime.

Has some bad reviews on Etsy and the uses for the slime are interesting.

"• Also because they may have poor body awareness and bump into things, or have a low tolerance to pain and cry at even the slightest bump, Slime could help reduce this."

"• Calming Your Mind - While you twist, turn and roll the slime in your hands, your mind is almost immediately taken off guard. By providing a sensory stimulus, you brain is now thinking that you are not in danger and there is no reason to be stressed and alarmed."

I found it interesting that out of all the winners shown, he chose to have the kids with him, no one else in that ad had their kids with them or anyone else for that matter. Rubbing mums face in it possibly, horrible man.
liquidpluto_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 12:29 PM   #20694
notbuyingit
Senior Member
 
notbuyingit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 630
Likes: 233 (83 Posts)
Default

I haven't posted on this site in a long time. Overrun by gatekeepers.
This story was rebuked by shills 24/7 at the time. I hope those poor kids will some day come to learn how many people cared about their welfare and believed their truth.
In the awards clip, the body language of the kids says it all. The forced smile from the boy that turns on a little too late and he also throws his sister a desperate look. She can't keep the bs going and her unhappiness is clear. Right at the end of their section it's plain to see how much she hates being there (or perhaps her father?). And what's with the oversized donkey blanket she's wearing? What teenage girl would ever want to be filmed like that? She holds herself like she wants to disappear.
Eternal fires of hell will never be enough for all those child abusing, devil worshipping filth.
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 01:01 AM   #20695
riseup
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 10
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
I haven't posted on this site in a long time. Overrun by gatekeepers.
This story was rebuked by shills 24/7 at the time. I hope those poor kids will some day come to learn how many people cared about their welfare and believed their truth.
In the awards clip, the body language of the kids says it all. The forced smile from the boy that turns on a little too late and he also throws his sister a desperate look. She can't keep the bs going and her unhappiness is clear. Right at the end of their section it's plain to see how much she hates being there (or perhaps her father?). And what's with the oversized donkey blanket she's wearing? What teenage girl would ever want to be filmed like that? She holds herself like she wants to disappear.
Eternal fires of hell will never be enough for all those child abusing, devil worshipping filth.
If anything the gatekeepers convinved me that something was going on. It went very, very far.
Likes: (3)
riseup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 02:45 AM   #20696
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,606 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseup View Post
If anything the gatekeepers convinved me that something was going on. It went very, very far.
Yes, it was a very peculiar time round here, lots of infighting being created.
It was a glimpse of the real power that eminates under the surface.
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 08:48 AM   #20697
riseup
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 10
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

The father is Richard Ford on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011505064171

Both the kids have facebook pages : https://www.facebook.com/alisagracewilliams

https://www.facebook.com/gabgabgo128...rofile_browser

Not much is public on their pages. On the father page, it does mention strategic supplement marketer as well as Wonderful Slime (in the likes).

From Gab page, Otto QuanYin likes some of the pictures from Gab. A friend of the father maybe? He looks like a fan of Ching Hai, wich seems to have a cult of her own. Might be one big cult at the end of the day (like David is saying).

They live in California now (LA).
Likes: (1)
riseup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 09:10 AM   #20698
tesla
Senior Member
 
tesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Nottz, Home of the Body Bag
Posts: 587
Likes: 42 (23 Posts)
Default

thats strange
__________________
I hate to say it "I told you so"
tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 10:31 AM   #20699
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,693
Likes: 5,447 (3,671 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Can't believe ebay would use an agency that would have them on their ad. What agency would hire Dearman and the kids? The boy's smile makes me feel ill and the girl looks depressed.
Dearman looks like Vodarmort and he makes me sick to look at him. He's definitely a creep. (I am entitled to my opinion!)

The kids are lost now.
The truth may only come out like 30 years later when the kids are well into their mid age and after the programming starts to breakdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
I haven't posted on this site in a long time. Overrun by gatekeepers.
This story was rebuked by shills 24/7 at the time. I hope those poor kids will some day come to learn how many people cared about their welfare and believed their truth.
In the awards clip, the body language of the kids says it all. The forced smile from the boy that turns on a little too late and he also throws his sister a desperate look. She can't keep the bs going and her unhappiness is clear. Right at the end of their section it's plain to see how much she hates being there (or perhaps her father?). And what's with the oversized donkey blanket she's wearing? What teenage girl would ever want to be filmed like that? She holds herself like she wants to disappear.
Eternal fires of hell will never be enough for all those child abusing, devil worshipping filth.
You are right about body language.
Interestingly, if you watch it frame by frame, kids make all sorts of facial expression.
The below is taken at 1'33 when the father said 'Really cool.' LOL
They both shut their mouth. You are not meant to say anything about this.


I've barely scratched the surface but can't stomach watching the SICKO Slime.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 29-07-2018 at 10:49 AM.
Likes: (2)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:39 PM   #20700
Floyd001
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 10
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseup View Post
The father is Richard Ford on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011505064171

Both the kids have facebook pages : https://www.facebook.com/alisagracewilliams

https://www.facebook.com/gabgabgo128...rofile_browser

Not much is public on their pages. On the father page, it does mention strategic supplement marketer as well as Wonderful Slime (in the likes).

From Gab page, Otto QuanYin likes some of the pictures from Gab. A friend of the father maybe? He looks like a fan of Ching Hai, wich seems to have a cult of her own. Might be one big cult at the end of the day (like David is saying).

They live in California now (LA).
So, if you could just point out what makes you believe these aren't fake accounts?
According to the above the father is going under a different name but using his own recognisable face to front the page and Kids pages and completely private a part from a few posts, one of which funnily enough has a like from Gab.
The internet isn't always telling the truth
Floyd001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
polygraph, ultrascribe

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.