Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 67 50.00%
No 44 32.84%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.73%
Undecided 18 13.43%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2017, 11:32 PM   #20681
mcgarry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I don't understand how she got the message to Dr. Phil in the first place if she was so highly controlled. There is some reason why this story got publicised and we need to find out why. He is part of the establishment.
How did she get away and, how did she know about Dr Phil? Is she an actress speaking on behalf of the real survivor? Its all a bit odd
mcgarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 06:20 AM   #20682
raburgeson

Too many arrests point to it, A. G. Jeff Sessions says it is real and prosecutions will happen. I saw something disturbing on the net. Little girls dancing near nude on a bed. What is wrong with parents that they can not understand there is a drastic problem in this country. Strike that, a world wide problem.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2017, 08:20 AM   #20683
the tealady
Forum Advisor

A 2016 interview on the Jeffrey Epstein case who has allegedly settled 32 cases out of court since his conviction.

https://youtu.be/dzdKWO9VwTI

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:36 AM   #20684
surfer12

Former Detective Sergeant Speaks Out On SRA Christ Church Hampstead London

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:41 AM   #20685
surfer12

Hampstead Christ Church Satanic Ritual Child Abuse Cover-up - Police testimony of Child 2 (reupload)

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote