Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 07-10-2009, 11:25 PM   #21
jock1056

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
If I were on the Eastern Coast of Australia, I would be headed for higher ground.

This quake was big and shallow.

All the quakes lately. I the end here?
New Zealand is under elert all beaches evacuated.....
jock1056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:25 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
In the Luciferian ring of fire according to this website, leading up to 'The Big One' Yellowstone Park.

http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.co...hanging-times/
You know, I thought of that when I saw this thread, too. Very strange, especially with the semiotically significant Solomon Islands.

Last edited by 1977; 07-10-2009 at 11:27 PM.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:30 PM   #23
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
I had a dream of a huge earthquake somewhere along the Mississippi in an area where the Appalachians disappear and the Ozarks begin. This one is going to be massive according to the news item in this dream. Recent events just brought this dream to mind. Supposed to end the US reign.
You could be talking about the New Madrid fault line
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #24
mind1universe
Inactive

I have been warning people for the last few weeks. I was having hallucinations of feeling earthquakes in real time when walking. It was a tremor in my mind. I felt very nauseous after. I've never had this really strange reaction in my body to external things happening to earth.

I think it is down to our own DNA shifting with the whole cosmos at this time. This is a sign we are all becoming psychic to some degree as some are already.

I think people should pay more attention to their feelings and hunches and learn to respect it. Your born with it and very few use it.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:40 PM   #25
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind1universe View Post
I have been warning people for the last few weeks. I was having hallucinations of feeling earthquakes in real time when walking. It was a tremor in my mind. I felt very nauseous after. I've never had this really strange reaction in my body to external things happening to earth.

I think it is down to our own DNA shifting with the whole cosmos at this time. This is a sign we are all becoming psychic to some degree as some are already.

I think people should pay more attention to their feelings and hunches and learn to respect it. Your born with it and very few use it.
You sound very earthquake sensitive. A lot of people are, like the animals who know if an earthquake is coming they leave the area.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:47 PM   #26
jock1056

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
You sound very earthquake sensitive. A lot of people are, like the animals who know if an earthquake is coming they leave the area.
Yes i do believe we all have said sensors in us all just we dont remember how to use them,not yet anyway..
jock1056 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:48 PM   #27
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:

Well I would say your right, but since I live in Ireland I've never witnessed any earthqauke to really be sure I have this sensitivity. But the whole planet is literally shifting from the inside out. I've started getting these experiences about 9 months ago. Ever since then I have been feeling these sensations when I'm walking on the street and bam my head spins. I also have dreams too of earth changes. To be really honest, I actually shift into another dimension in the process and then back here when I experience it. The last two times this happened an earthquake had happened somewhere in the world. So it's like I am actually experiencing it and my higher self is then telling me to assist others in the best approach nessecary.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #28
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jock1056 View Post
Yes i do believe we all have said sensors in us all just we dont remember how to use them,not yet anyway..

Well it's amazing that animals can predict 5/6 hours before an earthquake. Which is an actual fact, but people scratch their heads when someone claims they can do it. It does make you wonder just how conditioned we as humans really are.

I watched a video about a woman who gained all her wisdom through nature after giving up her high life career to settle in the outback of Uruaguay. What she said was so true. If people actually looked at animals behaving in nature it would be your best guide to actually live your life to the core of your being. Watching how animals fly and flow in synch with each other is pretty amazing. But we all take it for granted. We assume animals are stupid. But I've always believed man was the most unintellegent race on the planet. Cus if a catcylsm did happen most of us would perish instantly. It's real wake up time for us.

I think this is really it folks, it's natures call!

Last edited by mind1universe; 07-10-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:53 PM   #29
majorlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by el jefe View Post
HAARP or real?

i saw/read somewhere recently that there was a good chance of this happening due to tectonic stress where 3 plates were going in to each and one had moved where one other was stuck, this means earthquakes will happen just a matter of when

i hope the people affected are not hit too bad by this
Old 07-10-2009, 11:56 PM   #30
rhydra

Quote:
You could be talking about the New Madrid fault line
This dream, it was weird, a TV host with a tabletop topographical model showing the positioning between where the Appalachians end and where the Ozarks begin. He put a bit red dot on the epicentre somewhere to the East of the Mississippi. Never been to either the Appalachians or the Ozarks though they both seem nice.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:56 PM   #31
nicolaj

Quote:
People are panicking this is why I have said on this forum in the last few weeks to calm yourself and connect with mother Gaia. The energy levels of the average joe is much more powerful because they is another 6 in half billion starting to wake up. They are only now realising the state of the planet with the elites crumbling.

The elites are almost out of control. So the sheep are awakening and this is what causes a lot of the unstable activity within the planet. I have said that the outer reaches of our solar systems is preturbing our core. This friction is making our tectonic plates shift a little. I don't think we are due a poleshift yet and deffo not for another decade or two at least. But my other feeling is this is all happeing as the 7 year Tribulation period had offcially begun on july of this year. Ever since July everything that is manifesting is happening at a explonation rate.
don't mind me asking when in july do you remember..any more info?
Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
nicolaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:57 PM   #32
rhydra

My firefox plugin says another quake happened at Vanuatu. Mag 7.1 @12:13 BST.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:02 AM   #33
conspicioastrum

MAG / DATE / TIME / LAT / LON / DEPTH / REGION

7.1 2009/10/07 23:13:49 -13.145 166.297 33.3 VANUATU
7.8 2009/10/07 22:03:16 -13.052 166.187 35.0 VANUATU
6.7 2009/10/07 21:41:15 4.043 122.584 582.8 CELEBES SEA
5.9 2009/10/07 20:52:14 81.528 119.779 10.0 EAST OF SEVERNAYA ZEMLYA
5.0 2009/10/07 15:48:33 -8.299 127.621 14.7 EAST TIMOR REGION
5.0 2009/10/07 08:59:06 -16.568 -172.612 10.0 SAMOA ISLANDS REGION
5.6 2009/10/07 05:38:38 52.228 178.089 140.7 RAT ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/...quakes_big.php

Last edited by conspicioastrum; 08-10-2009 at 12:03 AM.
conspicioastrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #34
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolaj View Post
don't mind me asking when in july do you remember..any more info?
09-07-09.

9th of July 2009 to 2016. Decemeber 21st is midpoint. It kinda all fits which is pretty scary to realise.

http://www.cynet.com/jesus/Prophecy/Begin.htm

So hell on earth has ofiicialy begun.(but don't freak out) It wil work out in the end, if your up in the right vibration.

Last edited by mind1universe; 08-10-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:04 AM   #35
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Well I would say your right, but since I live in Ireland I've never witnessed any earthqauke to really be sure I have this sensitivity. But the whole planet is literally shifting from the inside out. I've started getting these experiences about 9 months ago. Ever since then I have been feeling these sensations when I'm walking on the street and bam my head spins. I also have dreams too of earth changes. To be really honest, I actually shift into another dimension in the process and then back here when I experience it. The last two times this happened an earthquake had happened somewhere in the world. So it's like I am actually experiencing it and my higher self is then telling me to assist others in the best approach nessecary.
Yes, I think the shifting has a lot to do with Planet X getting closer to us....that's just my impression.

There's a website for earthquake sensitives like you. They get a lot of the same physical sensations. Check it out :

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/mainmenu.htm
Old 08-10-2009, 12:06 AM   #36
firstlook

I think it would be cool if everyone just sent some good thoughts out to those regions. I really believe were entering times where we need to put our selves to work. I never really thought about projecting energy before, but its becoming more clear.

K peace
firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:08 AM   #37
stompk
Inactive

Fox News is reporting that a tsunami has been generated
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:09 AM   #38
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlook View Post
I think it would be cool if everyone just sent some good thoughts out to those regions. I really believe were entering times where we need to put our selves to work. I never really thought about projecting energy before, but its becoming more clear.

K peace
That's a great idea!
Old 08-10-2009, 12:19 AM   #39
nicolaj

Quote:
09-07-09.

9th of July 2009 to 2016. Decemeber 21st is midpoint. It kinda all fits which is pretty scary to realise.

http://www.cynet.com/jesus/Prophecy/Begin.htm

So hell on earth has ofiicialy begun.(but don't freak out) It wil work out in the end, if your up in the right vibration.
thanks for your kind words...Im not freaking out

though I don't think anyone will know the exact day when our Lord returns..but at least we know its not far off now..Praise God.
Zec 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #40
nicolaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlook View Post

K peace
I have been doing so since I heard..every prayer helps..