Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 10-07-2016, 08:22 AM   #1
gremlin

Default #BlackLivesMatter protest in London

Tensions reach boiling point on #BlackLivesMatter protest in London as a bus passenger is punched in the face for criticising demonstrators who blocked the capitals roads

Hundreds of protesters took to the streets of Brixton to show solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement
Tensions rose as scuffles broke out among crowds, with one protester punching a bus driver in the face
Follows yesterday's huge march through Oxford Street where crowds clutched signs and waved handmade banners
Demonstrations are against the killing of two black men who were shot by police in America earlier this week

Scuffles broke out among demonstrators yesterday as people gathered in the capital to protest against the killing of two black men by police in the United States.

Brixton was brought to a standstill as crowds chanting 'black lives matter' and 'hands up, don't shoot' packed into Windrush Square.

A fight broke out after crowds said a bus passenger made a derogatory remark towards them.

He was punched by one protester after being ushered away by six or seven police officers. One officer told the Press Association he believed the driver had been arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChgKzeUO-Es

This Video Will Bring Down Black Lives Matter

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 08:53 AM   #2
oz93666

I don't think the controllers will get a race war going in the UK, although you never know... These attacks were probably spontaneous, but the media will cover them for days, trying to stir things up.

AJ covers this very well ... http://rss.infowars.com/20160706_Wed_Alex.mp3 .. how george soros is funding the BLM movement in the US ....

It's the same formula they've used in other countries , turn the people against the police, then everything breaks down into chaos.

Last edited by oz93666; 10-07-2016 at 08:56 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 09:59 AM   #3
brambles

It only took the death of one man to get the youths of London to full on riot. Granted many of them took the opportunity to steal things in the light of Mark Duggan's death. A well to do graphic designer was called stealing a tv in Clapham Junction.
Black Brits are unpredictable in comparison to Black Americans. They have no Farrakhan, no Al Sharpton telling them what to do and how to behave so they decide for themselves.
In this way it would be much harder to orchestrate something in the black community here as there is no one overlord speaking on behalf of a collective.
Besides Black people in the UK don't see themselves in the same way as Black Americans do and they are not treated as harshly either. I didn't go to the event which isn't too far from where I live but a lot of my friends (of all races) went out in Brixton last night and although it was busy there was no threatening atmosphere. The only hostility came from the police.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:20 AM   #4
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
It only took the death of one man to get the youths of London to full on riot. Granted many of them took the opportunity to steal things in the light of Mark Duggan's death. A well to do graphic designer was called stealing a tv in Clapham Junction.
Black Brits are unpredictable in comparison to Black Americans. They have no Farrakhan, no Al Sharpton telling them what to do and how to behave so they decide for themselves.
In this way it would be much harder to orchestrate something in the black community here as there is no one overlord speaking on behalf of a collective.
Besides Black people in the UK don't see themselves in the same way as Black Americans do and they are not treated as harshly either. I didn't go to the event which isn't too far from where I live but a lot of my friends (of all races) went out in Brixton last night and although it was busy there was no threatening atmosphere. The only hostility came from the police.
Brambles ......... with regard to the death of Mark Duggan, you said "It only took the death of one man to get the youth to full on riot"

There have been hundreds of deaths in police custody during the last 20 years.

Deaths in police custody since 1998: 333; officers convicted: none
IPCC study finds failure in care of vulnerable prisoners – and says juries are unwilling to convict police officers

"Those who died in custody were mostly white (75%), male (90%) and aged between 25 and 44."

Pro rata that means more black men are dying in police custody.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/...cers-convicted
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 12:41 PM   #5
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I don't think the controllers will get a race war going in the UK, although you never know... These attacks were probably spontaneous, but the media will cover them for days, trying to stir things up.

AJ covers this very well ... http://rss.infowars.com/20160706_Wed_Alex.mp3 .. how george soros is funding the BLM movement in the US ....

It's the same formula they've used in other countries , turn the people against the police, then everything breaks down into chaos.

There is no black/white divide in our cities and it would be impossible to create one. The multicultural project is thoroughly entrenched. The younger generation have assimilated, all nationalities, Greek, Irish, French, Somali, Chinese, Bengali, Jamaican.... they don't discriminate. If they are not inextricably bound by miscegenation, then it is by friendship and mutual frustration at the system they know is loaded against them. Even the 'post-code' wars are diminishing because they all realise they have a common enemy. The State. When London youths riot, they all turn up.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 01:56 PM   #6
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
There is no black/white divide in our cities and it would be impossible to create one. The multicultural project is thoroughly entrenched. The younger generation have assimilated, all nationalities, Greek, Irish, French, Somali, Chinese, Bengali, Jamaican.... they don't discriminate. If they are not inextricably bound by miscegenation, then it is by friendship and mutual frustration at the system they know is loaded against them. Even the 'post-code' wars are diminishing because they all realise they have a common enemy. The State. When London youths riot, they all turn up.

In simple terms, people are coming together and realizing the true enemy, THE STATE!!??

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 03:12 PM   #7
alfredo79

Quote:
How nice!
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 03:31 PM   #8
grandmasterp
Banned

BLM is an American phenomenon.
It'll never catch on here in the UK cos our plod tends not to shoot black dudes to the extent that US plod does.
That plus we have a better class of black dude than seems to be the norm for the USA.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 10-07-2016 at 03:32 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 04:37 PM   #9
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Brambles ......... with regard to the death of Mark Duggan, you said "It only took the death of one man to get the youth to full on riot"

IPCC study finds failure in care of vulnerable prisoners – and says juries are unwilling to convict police officers

"Those who died in custody were mostly white (75%), male (90%) and aged between 25 and 44."

need to take into account the fact black men get taken into custody at a far higher rate than white men in a societal context where black men currently commit more crime than white men.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:28 PM   #10
brambles

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

Thank you. I did not know this. Well in that case perhaps it had been brewing for sometime. x.x.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:54 PM   #11
brainbubbler

Quote:
Thank you. I did not know this. Well in that case perhaps it had been brewing for sometime. x.x.
It probably had been brewing for sometimes as you say although I think you were partially right with what you said before as well, because Mark Duggan's death at the hands of Police was something that was more open and verifiable than many of the others which were more of an unknown but people were suspicious.

If someone dies in Police custody, that is out of the public gaze but when someone gets shot out in public by Police, it's there for everyone to see, there will be witnesses and I guess this is why his death was even more of a verification (rightly or wrongly) in the eyes of people on the street that the Police are targeting young Black males out for harsher treatment than any other group.

Presuming they were not false flags, as in of the fake kind, the deaths that occurred out in the US that triggered rioting were also ones where individuals were shot by Police out in the open and it had been happening relatively regularly, whereas over here in the UK, people getting shot and killed by the Police of any background isn't so common because our ordinary officers don't carry guns, the US officers on the other hand carry them as a matter of routine.

I would question whether those people that got killed by the Police were innocent though, like is being claimed, because their backgrounds, as in their criminal records they had, suggests differently and let's also not forget that there is still an investigation going on, nobody knows for sure whether those officers actually acted according to what they should have done or if they acted in a way that wasn't necessary, groups like BLM are working on the assumption that the latter is the case but to be honest, I question whether they should.

Don't get me wrong here, questions should be asked, of course they should and of course the Police don't have a right to shoot someone just because they have a criminal record but at the same time, this idea that the Police in the US just go around shooting random Black people everyday is a bit steep.
brainbubbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:56 PM   #12
swidler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
need to take into account the fact black men get taken into custody at a far higher rate than white men in a societal context where black men currently commit more crime than white men.
The second half of that sentence seems to be at odds with the first half. Unless you are saying that more black men get arrested because black men commit more crime. I'm sure you don't mean that.
swidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 07:03 PM   #13
decode reality
Inactive

There are racist, irresponsible police, yes - but given who funds it I'm definitely wary of movements such as Black Lives Matter. The narrative of black victimhood, and the reactive response is the one that's been pushed & fostered for a long time in many areas of society, as a very insidious form of social engineering. It doesn't stop the killings nor empower the people (it would have done by now if it was supposed to!), and as we see, it creates division. 'The few' want blacks to be kicking off and reacting at the drop of a hat to further dis-empower them, create division, so that people of all groups fail to identify the covert manipulation.

That's why I wouldn't take part in any marches, as earnest as many of those protesters may be. How do we know there are no provocateurs involved in all of this?

Last edited by decode reality; 10-07-2016 at 07:09 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 07:29 PM   #14
wendypeace27

Quote:

I am sure many of them are not children of sharecroppers and former slaves. My father was a sharecropper -- they didn't have shoes the first part of their lives (and still had to work on the fields) they knew how to survive in the wilderness and do everything for themselves (including fixing tractors and cars), but if he heard me talking like these "black lives matters" folks, he would probably get the dusty belt out the closet, lol.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 10-07-2016 at 07:30 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 07:31 PM   #15
Firewand

Quote:
I think that's quite true of most people in Britain, yes. At least the people who have assimilated and who have family and friends of different Nationalities etc. That said there are areas with segregated communities in Britain.

Last edited by Firewand; 10-07-2016 at 07:32 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 09:00 PM   #16
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
There are racist, irresponsible police, yes - but given who funds it I'm definitely wary of movements such as Black Lives Matter. The narrative of black victimhood, and the reactive response is the one that's been pushed & fostered for a long time in many areas of society, as a very insidious form of social engineering. It doesn't stop the killings nor empower the people (it would have done by now if it was supposed to!), and as we see, it creates division. 'The few' want blacks to be kicking off and reacting at the drop of a hat to further dis-empower them, create division, so that people of all groups fail to identify the covert manipulation.

That's why I wouldn't take part in any marches, as earnest as many of those protesters may be. How do we know there are no provocateurs involved in all of this?
There are police agent provocateurs. Here's one example:

10 May 2009

"An MP who was involved in last month's G20 protests in London is to call for an investigation into whether the police used agents provocateurs to incite the crowds.

Liberal Democrat Tom Brake says he saw what he believed to be two plain-clothes police officers go through a police cordon after presenting their ID cards.

Brake, a member of the influential home affairs select committee, will raise the allegations when he gives evidence before parliament's joint committee on human rights on Tuesday.

"When I was in the middle of the crowd, two people came over to me and said, 'There are people over there who we believe are policemen and who have been encouraging the crowd to throw things at the police,'" Brake said. But when the crowd became suspicious of the men and accused them of being police officers, the pair approached the police line and passed through after showing some form of identification."

Subsequently senior Police Officers lied to the Select Committee ... but no dismissals.

No justice, no peace.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...t-provacateurs

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 10-07-2016 at 09:03 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:13 PM   #17
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by swidler View Post
The second half of that sentence seems to be at odds with the first half. Unless you are saying that more black men get arrested because black men commit more crime. I'm sure you don't mean that.
not absolutely more crime. I thought the meaning was obvious but obviously I didn't explain it too well. what I'm saying is black men are involved in crime at a higher rate than white men are involved in crime.

please correct me if this is no longer the case.

this would be an explanation for why black men are jailed (and associated statistics) at a higher rate than would be expected by their fraction of the population.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:40 PM   #18
billybleach

Quote:
The reason for the riots was a underage black girl was pepper sprayed outside tottemham police station during a vigil.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:47 PM   #19
decim

Blm buy some now! On sale through your msm outlet.

Blah blah blah while stocks last.

Shopping sh*t.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:53 PM   #20
porridge
Banned

Taking Black Friday to a new level,,stop fighting amongst yourselves over the shit & just take it!

Aight!

Zeen.

porridge is offline   Reply With Quote