Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-01-2015, 04:47 PM   #41
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspooner View Post
..And this comment tells us everything we need to know about you, I think. Adam, a Hebrew name popular as a Christian name. Am I right that you are a white, middle-class man from a Judeo-Christian tradition punching down on a persecuted minority? You must feel so proud...
Yes you are right on all three. But then conspiracy theorists do tend to be white, middle aged, middle class, internet savy, males. Apologies for any stereotypes

Point taken. In retrospect would not have been so forthright in my OP, but I dont get the complaints when I have bashed the Queen, Rothschilds or Israelis on other threads. There is a double standard in there somewhere.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 06:33 PM   #42
dragond

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
These Moslem dudes have as much right to their opinions as the Charlie Hebdo people had to their opinions.
Plus the same right to express them.
Freedom of speech should be for everybody equally.
We don't have to agree with them but surely we can agree with their right to say what they think without being murdered?
Free speech seems to be a one-way street only in the western mind. Unless you agree with the popular line, free speech does not apply to you.

Following the arrest of comedian Dieudonné M'bala M'bala for being an "apologist of terrorism," the hashtag has cropped as a critique of the double standard of free speech in France. The controversial comedian was arrested after he published a Facebook post that appeared to sympathize with Amédy Coulibaly, the gunmen who killed four people and one police officer at a Jewish supermarket last week.

http://mic.com/articles/108442/je-su...ouble-standard

But this picture paints a thousand words as they say

D
Old 15-01-2015, 06:39 PM   #43
dragond

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Yes, we don't get the same fake news you do, hiding out in Canada... All your info comes from a perspective of trying demonize a WHOLE group over the actions of a few. Do you want to know why no one likes Americans? Because you are seen as bloodthirsty war mongers who think it best to invade and bomb small countries around the world in the name of "democracy" and "what's right" and "fighting terror" never seeming to realize how sadly ironic it is that you are the terrorists.... The only people who like Americans are Americans.... and that's dubious. I understand your media paints everything that the US does as being right and just, it's just that most of the free world doesn't watch that media with the same blind, hypnotized, idiocy that "Americans TM" like you exhibit.

The rule of law? If the news tells us our neighbor is evil, we should probably kill the neighbor. Presumption of innocence? "Let's kill all those Muslims based on false flags like 9/11 which were done by our own 'Government'!" "USA! USA!" Freedom of expression? "If you aren't from America, you don't have the right to express yourself! i don't like that religion.. I heard they's all terrorists! Kill them!"

That is one of the most blindly fucked statements I have ever seen on here. Would you like to see for instance, 5 minutes of Americans killing Iraqi, or Afghani, women, men, children.... all who didn't have anything to do with 9/11 or any other terrorist acts?? Wow... you're gone... no hope.

Yes the divide between east and west was created for the reason of being able to give non thinking idiots a line of demarcation as to where they can start deciding who's 'Good" and "bad" and they can go from there. There is no east and west in something that's spherical, no matter how hard they try to convince us there is..... wow. There's not much else I have to say to you at all....
Thanks bro, excellent post! As usual it will be ignored by the ignorant

D
Old 15-01-2015, 06:50 PM   #44
uglytruth

"Je suis Charlie" = idiots supporting hypocrites and warmongers.

Fuck Charlie Hedbo.
uglytruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 06:51 PM   #45
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
We don't have to agree with them but surely we can agree with their right to say what they think without being murdered?
I don't think that those behind the Israeli State quite see it like that, but I do agree with you on principle.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 15-01-2015 at 06:52 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 07:27 PM   #46
futureshock28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post
Al-Qaeda supports the killing of innocent people, as they don't hide the fact that they only target civilians. There is a difference
That's the point isn't it, when people see civilians killed, they're minds are more likely to be made up for them.

Western soldiers do some horrific things to Middle Eastern civilians though. And then there's the torturing of innocents.

Both "sides" are shit. It's us the normal people in the middle who need to figure out how to coalesce to create our own reality and fuck those lot off.

Last edited by futureshock28; 15-01-2015 at 07:28 PM.
futureshock28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 07:41 PM   #47
keksi

Here is an example how in USA people are celebrating mass murderer and serial killer.

People are PROUD of his actions.He admitted of killing 180 people.

They spend 60 million dollars to glorify a murderer with title "Most lethal sniper in US history".

This is how FANATICS look like.

Last edited by keksi; 15-01-2015 at 07:43 PM.
keksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 09:08 PM   #48
nwonow

It was not about freedom of speech. That's a consistent line drip fed by the neo-cons and crypto fascists.
nwonow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 09:46 PM   #49
strasse08
Inactive

How does it work that Adam gets jumped on for stating his opinion? He stated it in a less vehement way than other folks do with anti western posts. See, the fact is, if someone even partially agrees with the "news" then they are treated like shit by folk who claim to be "awake". People who become what they hate.
The media is not all lies. There are muslims who slaughter in the name of their religion. And yes, America has invaded multiple countries and yes, millions of people have suffered. But not all in those countries will agree that their life has got worse I'm sure.
Man has been fucking over man for thousands of years. American expansionism and it's media propaganda are just the latest in a long line of expansionism with it's inevitable propaganda. And Islamic countries done it long before the US of America existed. Not that that justifies anything being done to them now. It's just a fact.
Not everything bad said about muslims is bullshit and it's not all a plan to demonise them.
So now I'll be jumped on no doubt and accused of this, that and the next with facts and "proof" (probably from the media, funnily enough) that I'm talking shit and being anti muslim, have an agenda, racist and a whole host of other labels. Probably my join date and number of posts will be brought before this enlightened forum as further proof of my unworthiness to comment. And last but not least my words will be taken and twisted and interpreted to suit.
Fire away.
strasse08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 10:13 PM   #50
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by keksi View Post
Here is an example how in USA people are celebrating mass murderer and serial killer.

They spend 60 million dollars to glorify a murderer with title "Most lethal sniper in US history".

Watched it the other night

I was disappointed that they didn't show what happened with his murder by a war veteran
I think there maybe a political message they don't want the masses aware of..

It shown a guy who believed what he saw on TV and then committed to the narrative always believing he was doing the right thing

Isn't that the whole problem

The media peddling a secret agenda?

What did you think of it?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 10:26 PM   #51
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by strasse08 View Post
Fire away.
No, I think you just told everyone everything they needed to know. Cheers.

P.S. Welcome to the forum. :luv:
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 11:40 PM   #52
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Do Americans go around countries killing people because of their religion or because they insulted Jesus/George Washington/whatever ?
Quote:
A radical American?
Someone who is radical about the rule of law, the presumption of innocence, freedom of expression, freedom of religion, etc? Don't dismiss this issue like this

I don't see so called "radical americans" endangering different ethnic and religious communities in western countries.
Plenty of radical Americans been prosecuted for terror charges.

Talking bollocks as always Spewfi.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 11:48 PM   #53
porridge
Banned

Quote:

Yup, I noticed this film lately on the torrent sites had a top rating, I couldnt stomach it.

I dont mind a war film, but these faktriotic Pentacon propaganda hero pieces are just pure excrement.

I like to inform idiots on IMDB what they are really supporting.
Old 15-01-2015, 11:51 PM   #54
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwonow View Post
It was not about freedom of speech. That's a consistent line drip fed by the neo-cons and crypto fascists.
Summed this thread up nicely
Old 16-01-2015, 12:03 AM   #55
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
That's the problem Ron it's not an intelligence created boogey man. it is a religious movement...You just can't wrap your head around it hiding out in Canada...these Mohammed inspired freaks are really killing people and you are just ready to make up excuses for them...
The Wahabi brand of Islam is paid for by Saudi Arabia, who cannot do ANYTHING without the permission of the USA. This group is still a very tiny minority of over 1 Billion muslims.

American Exceptionalism and Jewish Exceptionalism are FAR BIGGER threats to the world, and are responsible for FAR MORE DEATHS AND MURDER than any so called Islamic terror which the Western Leaders support and finance anyways.

What about Far Right Zionist Christian Terrorist Anders Brevik, who killed more people than all of these recent false flag Islamic terrorists have killed put together.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 12:05 AM   #56
yass

Quote:
Yes I am aware of the amount of sexual abuse women get in the military.
I see you're wide awake and aware.

Quote:
Perhaps the most egregious example: "Republican Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld authorized the rape of children in Iraqi prisons in order to humiliate their parents into providing information about the anti-American insurgency. See excerpt of one prisoner's report here and his full report here."
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/growi...gion-sex-crime

This was in his photo stream. Guess we should never forget this guy.

"'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than this.’" - Jesus Christ

"Physical power is a rough substitute for patience and intelligence and cooperative effort in the governance of men: if used as a normal accompaniment of action instead as a last resort it is a sign of extreme social weakness. " - Lewis Mumford, 1934

Those words are from the flickr page. There are some other words, in fact the first comment which are very cruel. I won't post them here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/km_2_go/2089370170/

A woman dies EVERY HOUR in India because her family cannot provide the dowry demands of her husband and his family. Burning the woman alive is a preferred method.

Not a joke!

In Mexico the murders are off the scale. 43 students went missing because it was thought they would disrupt a speech the mayor's wife's was planned to give. It is not known what happened to all of them. A few were found skinned. Mexicans cross the border and some commit heinous crimes.

Read a book called Hitler by Alan Bullock (no pun). You'll find how the media, newspapers were owned and used for propaganda in a way that is very clear. I suppose an intellect may be necessary.

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 16-01-2015 at 12:16 AM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 12:06 AM   #57
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:

I don't see so called "radical americans" endangering different ethnic and religious communities in western countries.
"Radical Americans" are responsible for the deaths of millions of people around the world since WW2. Wake me up when "Radical muslims" come anywhere close to that number.
Old 16-01-2015, 12:13 AM   #58
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglytruth View Post
"Je suis Charlie" = idiots supporting hypocrites and warmongers.

Fuck Charlie Hedbo.
yup.
Old 16-01-2015, 12:18 AM   #59
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:

Excellent post Keksi. Just shows the hypocrisy of the West.

Freedom of speech when you say the right things

Freedom to Murder, when you murder the right people.

The USA celebrates its mass murdering armed forces like they are some sort of Holy institution. It is really sick and disgusting the level of respect and heroism shown to these deluded killers. They kill millions and are full of indignation when a few of their people are killed.

America right now is probably worse than Nazi Germany, yet it doesn't feel that way to those in the matrix. It feels like milk and cookies.
Old 16-01-2015, 01:11 AM   #60
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Excellent post Keksi. Just shows the hypocrisy of the West.

Freedom of speech when you say the right things

Freedom to Murder, when you murder the right people.

The USA celebrates its mass murdering armed forces like they are some sort of Holy institution. It is really sick and disgusting the level of respect and heroism shown to these deluded killers. They kill millions and are full of indignation when a few of their people are killed.

America right now is probably worse than Nazi Germany, yet it doesn't feel that way to those in the matrix. It feels like milk and cookies.
Have you watched the film?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote