Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 27-11-2014, 12:30 AM   #1
oakwise
Banned

Default #CameronMustGo

#CameronMustGo

I’m not sure how many of you are aware of this trend
on twitter. It’s something I only stumbled upon yesterday.

It has been a top trending #tag for about five days,with nearly
350,000 posts, and it’s still going strong. Some people
are saying there’s never been a trend like this before, that
this is unprecedented and making the elite nervous.

The premise is simple: Cameron Must Go. Thousands
of people are united in their dismay of the current UK
Government, of David Cameron, his cronies, and the
general state of the country. It’s not just “leftie loons”
spouting rhetoric; it’s a mass of ordinary people expressing
themselves.

There’s a wide spectrum of views and grievances;
some people are declaiming their disgust at the way
Government policies are attacking the most vulnerable people
in society; some are criticizing the Government’s handling
of the economy; others say Cameron should go because he’s
helping to cover up high-level child abuse; more still are
saying they all must go, that the system is run by wealthy
elitists, and society’s going in the wrong direction. This is
just a few examples of the many viewpoints expressed
by people.

What amazes me is the creativity, the wide variety
of voices, people speaking their minds in a spontaneous act of
solidarity. It’s almost like the disenfranchised are building
bridges among themselves.

What caught my attention yesterday was the interesting
fact that @BBCtrending (the waste of licence money
that updates people about the latest trends) was failing
to pick up on this top trending #tag. @BBCtrending
was bombarded with tweets from people wondering why
won’t the BBC cover this trend? But then, of course,
they answered their own questions by looking at the
BBC’s track-record. What else do you expect from the BBC
but biased, agenda driven reporting?

Today, @BBCtrending finally acknowledged the
existence of @CameronMustGo; but only after a barrage
of hit-pieces in the MSM, attacking and smearing it,
saying that the people posting on this twitter trend are
somehow bullying David Cameron.

One article in particular has gained some notoriety for being
incredibly ridiculous and unbalanced.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wom...ameron-be.html

The comments in this article are the most interesting
element. Many people pull the false argument apart
from different angles, exposing the duplicity of the MSM.
I find this is encouraging to see. It means more people
are starting to think for themselves; starting to critically
examine the social environment. People are finding
their voice and they’re using it eloquently. One
commenter said the elite may own the MSM, but
the internet is owned by the people. I think there
is a lot of truth in that. Maybe that’s why the elite
are clamping down on internet freedoms? They don’t
like us having the ability to communicate and publish
emasse with very little outlay.

Now, I’m not saying that this outpouring is going to
achieve anything immediately; that is, I don’t think it
will cause Cameron to quit his job in a sudden fit of conscience.

But what I find interesting is the sheer number of people
expressing their feelings about the state of things; sharing
their painful experiences as a testament to the failed
government policies, the abuse, and the corruption.
I think this could reflect something deeper than a mere
2 minute frenzy of hate.

It could be hinting at some kind of political, intellectual
and perhaps spiritual awakening. Perhaps the tide
really is turning.

This spontaneous expression probably won’t cause Cameron
to step down anytime soon; it’s not going to change anything
major in the short-term.

But it could bring disenfranchised people together
and lead to something else. Something that really
does affect change on a wider social level.
oakwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 12:44 AM   #2
cosmo99

It doesn't matter now, he has done his job for his sting pullers. Today the UK officially lost its freedom of speech, opinion and critical thinking, the values the country goes to war over and bleats about.....and nobody noticed!!!!

Under the guise of the lee rigby hoax, ISP's have to disclose anyone who is deemed extremist. The dog cameron told us what he deems as extremist at the luciferian United Nations a few weeks ago. Any 'opinion' that goes against the official government/MSM 'story' e.g 9/11 was not carried out by bin laden, or 7/7 was staged. This is what they deem as being extremist, no opinion allowed, think and do only what the government tells you to and their freemason/jesuits beliefs

The sheep population fawn over the soldiers who gave them their freedom 100 years ago, yet at the very same time they have allowed this freedom to be taken by being so dumb, apathetic and uninterested in what is happening in todays world
Speed of Saturn =9.69 km/s....Methuselah, oldest in Bible at 969 years...435 members in US HOR 435+534=969...Bin Laden Killed on 831st Day Obama was in office 831+138=969....Cost of Obama's stimulus 831 billion 831+138=969...12 signs of Zodiac total 912, 912=912+9x1x2=930+039=969....Bin laden born 3/10/1957 1608 days before obama 1608+8061=9669..Israel founded 5/14/1948, 1948=19x48=912+9x1x2=930+039=969...14/5, 231 days left of year 231+2x3x+1=237+732=969...On & On it goes always to Saturns 969

Last edited by cosmo99; 27-11-2014 at 12:48 AM.
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 12:49 AM   #3
thegatherer

Just carry on having your opinions, never censor yourself for the sake of that bunch of disgraceful fuckers! Run straight at the pricks.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 06:25 AM   #4
truthometer

Easy to say all that with a keyboard but where were you when we went to London to remove these scum and 7 people turned up?

Society likes being trodden on, they dont want things to get better, if they did they would throw the TV aerial away and get outside and take action.

Tell me i am wrong?
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do, and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same, as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
truthometer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 07:29 AM   #5
slackpenguin

This is good. Although, it has taken TOO LONG to get to this point.
5 years has been long enough to see the effects of a Tory government spread to local areas.

Particularly in Bristol i have noticed it (living here), and much worse for neglected areas like the North or constituencies where the ConDems have no chance at swinging a vote.

You only need to walk down several streets to see the neglect of Tory policy on local communities. Anywhere with shrubbery classed as public land, like footpaths or small open areas are overgrown like jungles. The councils have had all their funding essentially stopped. Grass is overgrown to the point it had just aswell be called a forest, and thorns are hanging over pathways everywhere. Cycles tracks obstructed with bushes taking up the entire width of the path, etc.

Litter is flying about everywhere, because many councils have no funding to clean it up. i can leave my house now, walk 200meters up the road and i'll be greeted with at least 20 bags of McDonalds and starbucks cups flying around the roads.

It's vile.

I have never seen Bristol in such a state as this before. I imagine it's much worse in more neglected areas too.

It takes this for people to realise. Many might not be disabled or have disabled relatives and friends, so they won't be very empathetic towards the cuts and abuse on disabled people handed out by Ian Duncan-Nazi Smith. Same goes for older generations who only care about their pensions and not youth employment or services like youth clubs or skateparks.

It really hits home for everyone when you see Britain turning into a giant waste-tip. Unfortunately, it's gone an entire term already, and the Torys have already done their damage. It's too late, but still better late than never. It's almost a case of "first they came for..... then they came for me". People only speak out with protest when it directly effects them.

I really hope they go do one, and are punished for destroying the economy and the environment. Lets hope more people wake up to the whole 2 party mockery of politics aswell. Voting labour or libdem as a protest to Tory scum is not an option, if you're going to vote, we have to vote for what we believe in and the things we stand by.

If you support the Greens policies, vote for them. Don't vote labour just because you don't like Tories. It's insanity! There's always the argument of the illusion of choice in democracy, but trying isn't a waste of time.

There's a huge reason why parties such as the Greens are silenced from the Media when it comes to debates.

Last edited by slackpenguin; 27-11-2014 at 07:36 AM.
slackpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 10:29 AM   #6
nongeekywebdude
Banned

the powers that be must laugh their tits off when they see threads like this. People blaming everything on their chosen public figureheads and mouthpieces, thinking that voting them out will actually change anything - it just proves that everything they have done is working perfectly as planned. They must be especially proud when they hear people still placing the blame on things like "tory policy", they must be pissing themselves at that one

You could get rid of Cameron tomorrow and nothing will change, get rid of the tories the next day and nothing will change, carry on voting out the figureheads every election and nothing will change.

Cameron has done a good job, just like every politician before him has done a good job, they have all done exactly what they were supposed to do and been well rewarded for it.

But its not been good for me I hear you cry - yeah, that's because they don't work for you, but the people that matter are delighted with them.
nongeekywebdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 10:56 AM   #7
adam 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackpenguin View Post
......Litter is flying about everywhere, because many councils have no funding to clean it up. i can leave my house now, walk 200meters up the road and i'll be greeted with at least 20 bags of McDonalds and starbucks cups flying around the roads...
I dont think this is just the fault of government. The quality of the people in this country is in free fall. Many people prefer to live off benefits and engage in drug dealing and crime. People drop litter as they dont give a shit about anyone else. The politicians in their ivory towers dont care what its like to live amongst real communities, a melting pot of cultures and races, where people can sell drugs and commit crimes with impunity. This country has been flying the white flag for a long time.
adam 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 11:08 AM   #8
slackpenguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam 7 View Post
I dont think this is just the fault of government. The quality of the people in this country is in free fall. Many people prefer to live off benefits and engage in drug dealing and crime. People drop litter as they dont give a shit about anyone else. The politicians in their ivory towers dont care what its like to live amongst real communities, a melting pot of cultures and races, where people can sell drugs and commit crimes with impunity. This country has been flying the white flag for a long time.
Not fully, but partly. The societal problem needs fixing. However, since the tories have got into power, they've continually cut council funding. It's no coincidence that more litter is flying about. The small park near my house has several bins that haven't been emptied in literally months. No funding for councils, equals no money to clean up and keep an area tidy.

I disagree on your statement about benefits. Nobody prefers to be on benefits, and i'm not sure if your hinting this, but drug/crime has nothing to do with benefits.

But then again, the societal impact created by free-for-all greed parties such as the tories creates the problem of "care only for yourself".
I imagine more people will throw litter about and not care about anyone else under a tory government, so it is more a problem of the tories.

But even saying that. Legalise (or at least decriminalize) cannabis and the black market disappears over night.
When you make things illegal through prohibition it attracts crime.

Again, government policy has a follow through effect on society.

Last edited by slackpenguin; 27-11-2014 at 11:11 AM.
slackpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 11:16 AM   #9
teardropexplodes

This is a sophisticated little operation to reinforce in people's minds that PARLIAMENT HOLDS THE POWER ...to get people engaged in the parliamentary system.

Cameron must go!

Because he's even worse than the last lot.

Time for a change, guys.

Let's get the next bunch of liers, murderers and rapists in.

Anyone but him!!!

This is how it's been done for hundreds of years.

And guess what? Nothing has changed.

They get you every time because you are a bunch of dumb sheep.

How about

#fuckpaedoparliament

#thereisnoauthoritybutyourself

Last edited by teardropexplodes; 27-11-2014 at 02:12 PM.
teardropexplodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 11:40 AM   #10
kaiser

We need a loose coalition of independent MP's as Party politics is corrupt since the beginning and actually the whip system is a breach of common law. Dont take my word for it its true.

Im thinking of laying my deposit of £500 next year and standing for election if I can find the backing.

Cameron, Clegg, IDS, Osbourne and particularly May, FUCK YOU. And if your name isnt mentioned dont think it doesnt apply to you to if you are serving the zionist marxist NWO plan.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 11:42 AM   #11
reverendjim
Inactive

homegrown terror raising its ugly head on twitter. surely we need laws to protect us...errr...i mean protect you good people from such subversive radicalizing thoughts....
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 01:03 PM   #12
markm32

Targetting an individual and it says the 'elite' must be nervous..never see this before. Yeah, we never saw a black American president either...opps.

These 'people 'need to be aware they don't know who started that 'new trend' and should remember that change and UKIP is bullshit.

To bring down the system, take back the money from thieves or abolish it as it is slavery and #Endofpolitics. Then we can get serious. Then we can move forward. Do not vote. Do not give consent. Nothing more then salesmen. So they create however many parties they like people know the score.

Last edited by markm32; 27-11-2014 at 01:09 PM.
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 01:19 PM   #13
kaiser

This ebay seller is a genius. Heads in jars!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Politician...item418a3f9682
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 27-11-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:21 PM   #14
moritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
We need a loose coalition of independent MP's as Party politics is corrupt since the beginning...
100% in agreement

I'd like to see MP's selected on a system similar to that applied to jury service, i.e. its a civic responsibility. Anyone who fancies a pop gets a chance to be selected.

Pay them a decent salary and expenses for for a maximum of 5 years, and if they deliver results, pay them a suitable bonus to compensate for the 5 years they sacrificed from their own careers

Its not going to happen.

The next best thing would be to eliminate local selection of candidates by political parties. Politically I'm probably closest aligned to the labour party, but theyd never support my selection in a million years. I , and anyone else whose willing to risk their deposit should be allowed to stand as a candidate, and the electorate should decide who goes forward as their labour MP, not 3 guys in a smoke filled room. Its not perfect by any means, but it would be a start.
moritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 01:40 PM   #15
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by moritz View Post
100% in agreement

I'd like to see MP's selected on a system similar to that applied to jury service, i.e. its a civic responsibility. Anyone who fancies a pop gets a chance to be selected.

Pay them a decent salary and expenses for for a maximum of 5 years, and if they deliver results, pay them a suitable bonus to compensate for the 5 years they sacrificed from their own careers

Its not going to happen.

The next best thing would be to eliminate local selection of candidates by political parties. Politically I'm probably closest aligned to the labour party, but theyd never support my selection in a million years. I , and anyone else whose willing to risk their deposit should be allowed to stand as a candidate, and the electorate should decide who goes forward as their labour MP, not 3 guys in a smoke filled room. Its not perfect by any means, but it would be a start.
Dont you think 5 years is way to long between elections? In this day and age a lot more can happen in 5 years given the speed of communication and transport in the modern age. 5 years is to long, its an age itself people cant even remeber what happend 6 months ago and how are the public supposed to hold these people accountable if they cant remeber the shit they have done whilst in office! I like the idea of the public selecting candidates but i reckon the willing ones must be denied, why are they so keen? Surely the best job will get done by those who hate politics and lets select them annually so we can have some kind of accountability within living memory (for most). Im all for direct democracy with elections annually we have the tec to do it I believe Sweden have deployed similiar. Major decisions can be made directly by the public via referndum with the small stuff getting done by the elected and they should advise the people by way of short video breifing when the big ones come up.

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 27-11-2014 at 01:44 PM.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:48 PM   #16
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
This ebay seller is a genius. Heads in jars!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Politician...item418a3f9682

IDS is saying ''just because I've been decapitated doesn't mean I can't get you disabled and sick useless eaters back to work!!''.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 27-11-2014 at 01:51 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 01:52 PM   #17
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
IDS is saying ''just because I've been decapitated doesn't mean I can't get you disabled and sick back to work!!''.
Haha

I think he might be able to pass the Maximus WCA in that condition but it might be tight cos as we see he still has a mouth he can move.

#Cameronmustgo

ummm

#allzionistfabiansmustgo

Now choose; Red or Blue.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:53 PM   #18
grannie27

Quote:
Dont you think 5 years is way to long between elections? In this day and age a lot more can happen in 5 years given the speed of communication and transport in the modern age. 5 years is to long, its an age itself people cant even remeber what happend 6 months ago and how are the public supposed to hold these people accountable if they cant remeber the shit they have done whilst in office! I like the idea of the public selecting candidates but i reckon the willing ones must be denied, why are they so keen? Surely the best job will get done by those who hate politics and lets select them annually so we can have some kind of accountability within living memory (for most). Im all for direct democracy with elections annually we have the tec to do it I believe Sweden have deployed similiar. Major decisions can be made directly by the public via referndum with the small stuff getting done by the elected and they should advise the people by way of short video breifing when the big ones come up.

http://thecroydoncitizen.com/politic...al-party-whip/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27973093

grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2014, 02:07 PM   #19
kaiser

Thank you Grannie.

Maybe you should go back to the UKIP thread and answer the question waiting for you.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=125

#Cameronmustgo

Now choose; Red or Blue.
Old 27-11-2014, 02:18 PM   #20
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Thank you Grannie.

Maybe you should go back to the UKIP thread and answer the question waiting for you.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=125

#Cameronmustgo
Kaiser for first president of the new world order! :luv: