Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #61
Sean
Inactive

This thread has been moved back to General.

Insults have been removed, and any more off topic posts or personal insults will mean spam points given.

Please stay on topic.
Old 26-02-2009, 02:16 PM   #62
howie

from Google search...

Quote:
Pictured: The moment Frank Bruno shook hands with the Yorkshire ...
25 Feb 2009 ... Sir Jimmy Savile introduced Bruno and Sutcliffe while he was volunteering .... Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday, Evening Standard ...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-looked-on.htm...

click

Quote:
Sorry...

The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.

If you have typed the URL in by hand, please make sure you have entered it correctly, with no capital letters of spaces.

Alternatively, if you have clicked on a link on Mail Online and found this page, please report the problem to our technical team and we will correct it as soon as possible.
Old 26-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #63
rhydra

I was in Sheffield a few years back and I was aware of this gentleman with white hair in a white shell suit sitting on his own outside a cafe smoking a cigar. It was he, and I don't know if it's just me but I did feel more than a tad creeped out.
Old 26-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #64
ian2day
Inactive

SJS lives round the corner from me I think. I saw him once directing traffic wearing a police dayglo jacket.
Old 26-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #65
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
Check out Bruno's handshake. I know fuck all about Masons, but the grip seems pretty stylized to me,
I would say that is definitely a masonic handshake, if you notice they both have the thumb in the exact same position.

And more often than not people who do a lot for charity tend to only do it to create an image as bein a good guy, so they people will never think they are up to no good in private. Prime examples bein Bill Gates, Rockefellers, George Soros etc etc.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 26-02-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 26-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #66
macc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeupworld View Post
Sorry haven`t read all this thread as too much anger in it.
Has it been mentioned here that at the scene of one of Sutcliffes murders he heard a car driving away from the entrance of a house and he later it was found out it was the driveway of Jimmy Saville`s house.
This is fucking mad im in the twilight zone ...seriously I havent laughed so much for ages

Last edited by macc; 26-02-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 26-02-2009, 09:00 PM   #67
polveirbecker
Banned

My old man met Jimmy once and said he was full of himself. He wasn’t a very nice character to come across. I’ll get more info on this tomorrow.
Old 26-02-2009, 09:15 PM   #68
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I feel that it's appropriate here for someone non-British to jump in at this juncture and exclaim in a rather rude fashion "Who the fuck is Jimmy Saville?"

By name alone he sounds like some sad, insignificant local hack celebrity that anyone outside of the UK would marvel at for the sheer lack of talent he possessed in order to make him famous in that part of the world.

God help you bastards if other countries like Australia started to discuss it's own trivial, idiotic famous people 'of note' on this forum and subject you all to the same level of mind-numbingly banal discourse that the rest of us have to bear witness to.
youve got a point mate, in an ideal world the thread would of focused on the evil mass murdering and very much still alive peter sucliffe( aka the yorkshire ripper), but once again it turned into a mason vs non mason thread
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
Old 26-02-2009, 09:43 PM   #69
socrates
Banned

Is Sutcliffe wearing Jimmy Saville's tracksuit top? Strange.
Old 26-02-2009, 11:52 PM   #70
nirvana
Banned

I dont know if Jimmy savile is a paedaphile or not. But if we carry on going round in this circle we could have him as a reptilian clone sent to earth as the anti christ .By page 18 lol
Its easy to go with the flow but we may just be hypnotising ourselves.

Peace

Last edited by nirvana; 26-02-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:22 PM   #71
amandaooo

Just bumping it up there - I want to read page 18 - my expectations are high now!
Old 05-03-2009, 06:58 PM   #72
runlikehell
Inactive

I think Jimmy Saville is a bit disturbed. I remeber seeing a documentry about him, and he was talking about his mother who had died some time ago. He has still got her room the way she left it all those years ago and all her cothing ect.

Mmmmmmm?
Old 05-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #73
blueyonder2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
And I do not approve of your anti-Semitic remarks.

EH??

Last edited by blueyonder2012; 05-03-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #74
deany

[QUOTE=grandsecretary;827515]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
I've posted quite a bit about Jimmy Savile on various threads and here he is again, in another dubious situation, this time introducing the Yorkshire Ripper to Frank Bruno, as you do

Not the Yorkshire Ripper at all. The Yorkshire Ripper is in a secure unit at Broadmoor Mental Hospital in Berkshire.

Why are you having a go at a successful but relatively minor TV personality who spends most of his time raising money for charity? As far as I know, he is a much loved person up here in Yorkshire, and any scandal would be very well known. I have never heard a word against him.

He is definitely not a Freemason. I would know. And I do not approve of your anti-Semitic remarks.

anti semetic remarks? why because he used the word "Jewish" I guess?

shame in him!
Old 05-03-2009, 07:23 PM   #75
talulah
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlikehell View Post
I think Jimmy Saville is a bit disturbed. I remeber seeing a documentry about him, and he was talking about his mother who had died some time ago. He has still got her room the way she left it all those years ago and all her cothing ect.

Mmmmmmm?
Yeah i watched that too...

Old 05-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #76
talulah
Inactive

Jimmy talkin about his dance halls days-Sinister
Old 05-03-2009, 07:28 PM   #77
mandroid

i did a music track featuring spitting image samples of jimmy saville just
for fun ages ago..

if anybody wants to check it out heres a link..

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a...4e75f6e8ebb871

its a bit cheesy and poor quality as its that old,nearly as old as his magik chair lol...
Old 05-03-2009, 08:17 PM   #78
bradstone
Banned

That may look 'sinister,' but Jimmy was making his own moral judgments on people who behaved badly, and knew how to deal with do-gooder police officers.

I don't see the problem with that necessarily.

Perhaps if more people in positions of authority were like that, the 'police' would actually be more effective, since they have other people keeping them in check.

That's just an alternative view.

i.e. Somebody with morals has to take a stand if they are running a venue like that, or they will be walked all over. There's an element of the 'evil elite' but at least it's manly enough to take charge, that's all I will say.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:37 PM   #79
bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaooo View Post
Oh my good giddy Aunt!!! -

Hubby just said he looks like his ex! He also said his ex had a beard all over her face but too polite to say anything - ewwwwwww!!!!!
OMG! I have just spotted Orion's Belt in his freckles
Old 05-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #80
scatlond

I think Louis theroux looks like Jimmy savilles love child.
Closed Thread